Round Robin Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robin was still sobbing and choking as the men holding her down re positioned her into a cross legged sitting position at the side of the bed. Her ass cheeks burned horribly as she was forced down on them. Katrin's husband fed his cock into her mouth. She did her best to service him, but it was poorly done. She had little to give at this point. After only four minutes of sucking, Katrin's husband ordered the men to put her back down for more motivation.

He retrieved the belt from the floor where he had dropped it and proceeded to deliver five more strokes. This time his aim was more towards her thighs. Since her legs were being held apart much of the sting traveled down to her vagina. She screamed and thrashed about as it happened. They would have liked to gag her but then she could not suck their cocks.

She was again sat up. This time she forced herself to offer a better blow job. She hoped to avoid more beatings. She managed to give a pretty good job. Her arms were held at her sides, so she had only her mouth to work with. She went at it for the full five minutes allotted; sucking, licking, and kissing the big dick before her. When she was finished Katrin's husband handed the belt to Tara's husband. He would of liked to pretend that the sucking was sub-par so he could give her another whipping, he had to give others a chance.

Katrin's husband took a place holding down a limb while Tara's took the belt with an evil grin. He delivered his five lashes slowly; taking the time to line up each blow and gather strength to punish the woman. Each shot was aimed on one spot: an ass cheek, thigh, or leg. Some of the strokes were close enough to send shivers and stings down to her pussy lips. This brought new sounds of pain/pleasure from her throat. Once again she was sat up and slid to the edge of the bed. This time she tried to speak up.

"Please, please, I'll suck your dicks as much as you want. Just please stop whipping me."

Tara's husband had her by the hair and was even now pulling her mouth to his cock.

"Better be good lady, or I'll go at that ass again."

Robbie took his cock and balls in her hands and began to give him the best head she good. She gently fondled his sack while sucking on his head as hard as she could. This action quickly brought him to a climax. She was sure to jerk him empty and lick him clean.

With such a result he could not very well claim she had not satisfied him, so he passed the belt off to the next man who happened to be Franny's husband. This man allowed Robin to give him a blow job on warning only. She hungrily went at him hoping to avoid more lashings. This man was of average size so it was less of a chore, but he had recently come in her ass and would not be ready again for a while. After the full five minutes she was still working him in much the same manner as the last man, he was tapped out by Mary's husband.

Robin shifted her body to the corner of the bed where he was waiting, but he had other plans. He grabbed a handful of her loose and wild hair and dragged her off the bed. She fell to her knees on the floor. Once there he walked himself backwards away from the bed while she knee walked with him. In his other hand he held the belt. The man pulled her hair tight and faced her up at him. He then brought the belt down on her ass causing her to scream and jerk her head in his left hand.

"Want me stop stop?"

Robin tried to nod her head yes.

"Then you'd better swallow every inch."

Now this was coming from a man with a 9 3'4" dick. There was no way she was going to swallow it all. She had tried and failed under similar circumstances a few nights prior. Nevertheless, she was bound to try. He let her get about four inches of dick down her throat before giving her a light tap with the belt. After all, he didn't want his cock bitten off. This warning got another inch and a half down her gullet, but that was about as far as she could manage.

Mary's husband had her mouth so fully stretched that she could not bite down even if she had been so inclined. Thus, he felt safe resuming the belting. He started with three hard strokes on her butt before pulling his cock out of her mouth to let her shriek and try to get some air in her lungs. He let loose of her hair and she collapsed to the floor.

Katrin's husband reach down with big strong arms and pulled her to her feet by her under arms.

"Enough of this game I need to empty my nuts. Did you hear that little one? You are giving me the blau balls."

He threw her onto the bed on her back. He followed her on his knees. Then he lifted her right leg to his shoulders while grabbing her left ankle with his right hand. He spread her wide and fed her his cock. With his left hand he pulled her right leg close to his body to get maximum power and penetration. He needed to blow his load and he wasn't wasting time warming up. He set a hard, pounding pace and filled her full after about three minutes of humping.

By now each man had cum one time. Robin had taken loads in each of her holes. But the night was still young and the men were still plenty horny. Tara's husband went over to the cart that was used each day to resupply the room. It was made of sturdy wood with a smoothly polished surface. It was made in such a way that the handles were slung lower than the tabletop. He removed all of the dishes and supplies from the cart. Then he beckoned to Leigh's husband.

The two men went over to the bed and grabbed two pillows and a blanket. They used these to pad the top of the cart. Then they went back to the bed and picked up Robin by her knees and shoulders. Each man took an end and carried her over to the cart placing her face down on the padding they had created. They used drapery cords to secure her to the cart by tying her below the shoulders and above her pelvis. Now they had her in a convenient set up. Her mouth and holes were easily accessible. Her hands were free and she could be rolled wherever they wanted her.

Tara's husband wasted no time in feeding her his cock. He grabbed Robbie's hair and lifted her head up. She used her hands to pull him in. Meanwhile Leigh's husband was shoving his super fat cock into her pussy. Both men had cum once before but were more than ready for another go round. Now Leigh's husband pried her ass cheeks apart and watched her asshole flex in and out while he fucked her pussy.

Katrin's husband came up behind him and spoke.

"Go on and take her last entrance. I want to see it stretch around your fat tool."

The other men in the room took up the cause. They all wanted to see Robbie's ass split by his organ. At last he relented and pulled out before changing his aim to her shitter.

12