Round Up, Ch. 01

Story Info
Gals lose big bet to become sex slaves for a day.
5.1k words
4.12
5.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ROUND-UP

My heart was pounding as hard as Shannon's.

We were pretty well hidden in the thick bushes in a remote area of the ranch, but her husband Jason was standing tall in his saddle not 15 feet away. He was desperately searching for us. It would only be seconds before he saw us and Shannon's ridiculous 'sure thing' bet would be lost.

I could kill her because it wasn't just any bet. Sure, if Jason didn't find us in the next three minutes he would owe us a $25,000 trip to Paris. First-class air tickets. A big suite at the Hotel Georges V. Nights at the hot clubs. Designer shoes.

That would be fabulous, but if he found us, as he surely was about to, I didn't even want to contemplate what we owed him. We were going to have to be his "sex toys" for the weekend.

I never would have considered such a stupid bet, but Shannon had repeatedly assured me that it was "absolutely impossible" for us to not be able to hide from him for four hours on a Napa Valley ranch as big as theirs.

Why had I ever listened to her? She is my dearest friend, but for as long as I'd known her she's been reckless and impetuous, if not downright stupid. A lot of redheads seem to be like that.

But there we were, breathing fast and shallow, about to be discovered.

Then there was a rustling under an oak tree about 30 feet away. Jason quickly rode over to investigate.

Shannon and I looked at each other with joyful expressions and whispered, "A week in Paris!"

We only had to remain hidden for two more minutes and we'd win.

Unfortunately, it was fall in the valley and air was full of pollen.

My eyes widened, I inadvertently inhaled three quick times, and it happened.

Try as I might, I couldn't suppress a rapid series of five loud sneezes.

Oh shit!

Hearing me, Jason immediately jumped off his horse and sprinted toward us. I leaped to my feet, and desperately ran from him as fast as I could. But it was useless.

I'd seen cattle roped and hogtied, but had never known what it felt like until then. Jason's lasso was suddenly tight around my chest, with my arms somehow caught inside. I stumbled and helplessly fell on my side in the dirt.

Jason was on me in seconds, laughing like crazy. He tightly bound my wrists and ankles as if I were a damn calf in a rodeo. If that wasn't bad enough, the bastard squeezed my tits.

But here's the shameful thing. Despite what he was doing to me I marveled at his masculinity. His chiseled facial features, his muscular arms, his strong hands. He was a man.

It was nothing like when my weak ex-husband had tried to manhandle me. The wimp.

Maybe the fact I hadn't had sex in nearly four months had something to do with my arousal. But no matter the cause, there was no denying Jason's effect on me.

"This is so much fun!" Jason hollered, even though there was no one within miles to hear him.

While I'd been captured, there was only a minute left in our bet. If Shannon could stay away from her husband for just that long, not getting her wrists and ankles tied, our Paris trip would still be on.

Shannon had gotten a good start running, so it looked as if there was no way Jason was going to catch and tie her in time.

But then Shannon freaked out when she saw Jason had gained just a little ground on her.

So instead of continuing to run, Shannon turned back toward her husband, inexplicably dropped to her knees, put her arms behind her back, and opened her mouth as wide as she could.

What was she doing?!

It was the ultimate in submissive body language. Shannon was silently begging her husband to shove his fat cock in her mouth so the time would run out before he could tie her up.

"What the hell!?" I screamed from the ground.

Jason was having none of his wife offering her open mouth to his dick. Why should he, he'd probably stuck it in there hundreds of times already. He roughly tore her clothes off instead, bound her arms behind her back, and tied her ankles together.

"I win, you bitches!" he shouted after looking at his watch. "And by just 30 seconds. Yee-ha!"

I could have died. Right after I killed Shannon.

When Shannon started to whine, Jason picked up her ripped panties and stuffed them in her mouth. I don't know where he came up with the duct tape, but he used it to keep her mouth shut with her panties inside. There wasn't another peep from her.

I couldn't accept the fact that Shannon and I had lost. We were now Jason's 'sex toys' for the whole damn weekend. And I didn't even really know what the hell that meant.

Jason marched Shannon back over to me, then jerked me to my feet. Pulling out a razor sharp Bowie knife, he cut the ropes that bound me.

I was so humiliated. But dammit, what was that tingling between my legs? And why was I getting excited?

"I promise I won't say a word if you don't gag me," I pleaded to Jason.

Jason thought about it for a few seconds.

"Strip for me. If you turn me on enough, I won't gag you."

I looked over at Shannon, and she nodded. So I slowly started stripping for her grinning husband.

It was a hot fall day, so I wasn't wearing much. A sleeveless top, a sexy shelf bra, Daisy Duke cute-off jeans, a thong, and running shoes.

I was self-conscious about being forced to strip in front of my best friend's husband. Something inside of me actually wanted to do it, but I was still hesitant.

The male in Jason didn't like that. So he grabbed a handful of the blonde hair on the back of my head and forcefully marched me around in tight circles.

"Do it now, bitch," he growled. "And you damn well better please me."

I must have done all right, because as soon as I was naked he pulled me down on my knees and started thrusting his big cock into my mouth.

I wasn't used to such a large dick, so I gagged. Like a lot of men I've been with, Jason really liked that reaction, so he gleefully forced his member even further down my throat.

I was so confused. Yes, I was outraged at the abuse I was suffering. On the other hand, I was getting even more turned on. Why the hell do I, an ardent feminist, like it so much when men sexually dominate me?

I could see Shannon out of the corner of my eye as Jason continued to drive his hard member deep down my throat. I expected her to be furious with jealousy, but she was trying to conceal a smile.

Was she happy seeing her husband stuffing his cock down his wife's best friend's mouth? Or was she happy because her best friend was being forced to endure it? No matter which, I was seeing a kinkier side of Shannon than I'd ever suspected.

"I'd better save something for later," Jason said after a short time, yanking his still erect saliva-covered cock out of my mouth and stuffing his back into his jeans.

What he'd done to me was bad enough, but what was really unforgivable is him getting me all worked up and then not finishing me off. Bastard!

It was more than an hour march back to the farmhouse for Shannon and I. Jason had put leather collars around our necks, then pulled us behind his horse with long leashes. He rode, of course, while we walked.

I was so embarrassed once some of the sexual tension had worn off. Shannon and I were just two helpless, naked women in the middle of the afternoon, in the middle of nowhere, following 25 feet behind Jason and his stupid horse.

It wouldn't have been so bad, but we looked like hell, covered in sweat, our make-up and hair messed up, our clothes in shambles.

As for Jason, he never even bothered to look back and leer at his naked female captives. Shannon and I both have rockin' bodies, so I was so insulted by being ignored.

It was a typically hot fall afternoon in the Napa Valley hills, so after half an hour Shannon and I were dying of thirst. I begged Jason to stop for water.

"Sure," he replied. "Lucky for you two sex toys that I'm such a nice guy."

He then made Shannon cup her large breasts together and poured water from his canteen into the 'lake' created by her boobs and her chest.

"Drink!" Jason ordered.

He didn't have to ask me twice.

Shannon's fair-skinned breasts were so white and sexy compared to mine, and her nipples were like firm little raspberries. I drank quickly. But even though I'm as straight as a girl can be, something about the situation I was in meant I couldn't resist rubbing my face against her invitingly soft boobs. I was sorry when the water was gone and I was forced to stop.

Then Jason removed the gag from Shannon's mouth so she could have a drink. My boobs aren't as big as hers, so I couldn't hold as much water. Shannon had to lick furiously to get every drop. But that wasn't all she wanted.

When the water was gone she sucked on one of my nipples! Was she thinking she could get milk out of them or what? Or maybe, just maybe she was getting as much of a sexual thrill out of our predicament as I was.

As we resumed walking we were far enough behind Jason so we could whisper back and forth without him overhearing us.

"What the hell, Shannon," I said, "why didn't you just keep running? You only needed to keep away from your asshole husband for another 30 seconds and we'd be on our way to Paris."

"I can't explain it," Shannon stammered. "I guess I just froze. Maybe I thought that he'd jab his big cock in my mouth long enough so that time would run out before he could tie my wrists and ankles. He normally loves my blow jobs."

"You stupid bitch!" I replied. "We're really fucked now."

"Just remember," Shannon said, "you were the one who sneezed.

"Oh, fuck you! Shannon. By the way," I continued, "what does it mean that we're his 'sexual toys' for the weekend?"

"I guess it means he gets to use us any way he wants."

"You don't know, you just guess? Does he think it means both our holes?"

"I'm so very sorry, but yes, Victoria, I'm pretty sure he's gonna say it does. But wait, what do you mean two holes? We women have three."

"You don't mean you agreed to..."

"I suppose I might have. We'll have to ask Jason to be sure."

I could have smacked her.

As we approached the barn we were carefully watched by a thin, sun-wrinkled middle-aged man who looked and dressed like a cowboy from old Western movies. He had a lascivious smirk on his face.

"That's Jeb," Shannon said without me asking. "He takes care of our horses."

"What's he got in his pants?" I asked. "It looks like a billy club."

"Jeb's a little slow but he's kind, and, well... there's a group of older sex-starved women here in the valley who love him. They call him D.D."

"What's that got to do with what's in his pants? Besides, Dee Dee is a silly girl's name."

"No, his nickname is just the letters D and D."

"What's that about?"

"D.D. stands for donkey dick. You've never seen a member as massive as Jeb's. That's why the older women, particularly those who've had a lot of kids, seek him out."

"Oh great. But are you telling me you've seen his giant thingy?"

"I'm ashamed to say it, but 'yes'. But I had a good excuse. Remember Doris and Debbie, those two trampy twins from our junior year in high school?"

"Yeah."

"Well, two weeks before Jason and I got married, my bastard husband-to-be flew them down to Cabo with him for a weekend of debauchery."

"What!"

"Oh yeah. He called it his 'final fling'. His asshole buddies had assured him that it was a perfectly normal thing to do. They told him all guys get one last grand fuck before they get married and, as they put it, "get stuck with the same pussy for the rest of their lives".

"Bastards! Why didn't you call off the wedding?"

"Look around this massive ranch, Victoria. You have any idea how much Jason's family is worth?"

"All right, I get it."

"But I still had a fit after finding out about Jason cheating on me. To even the score, I made Jason agree to my having one last strange fuck before our wedding."

"And?"

"Well, I chose DD. Mostly because he's close to Jason and I wanted to hurt my fiancee as much as I could."

"That was nasty."

"Yeah, but I was the one who got hurt. Like I said, while DD is a really nice guy, his dick is gigantic. He tried his best to be gentle with me, but you know how it is when men reach a certain point, they just lose control and slam it in?"

"Do I ever."

"Well, Jeb reached that point, couldn't control himself any longer, and rammed his massive rod as hard and as deep in me as he could. He not only stretched my pussy, he ripped it up a bit. There was some blood.

"He was so apologetic," I continued, "but it didn't make any difference. When it came time for me to walk down the aisle for Jason, I still limping. Most of the men seemed clueless, but I could tell a bunch of women knew the score. That's why there's a local legend of Jason having a monster dick, even though he doesn't."

"But Jason was cool with DD banging you?"

"He could accept the concept, but not the reality. The problem was that DD's monster dick had stretched my pussy so much that Jason couldn't feel the inside of it during our honeymoon. And Jason's cock is a little bigger than average."

"That couldn't have been good."

"It wasn't. Jason's dick had never been swallowed up by a stretched pussy before, so you can imagine how furious he was. But eventually my kitty shrunk back to normal size and his cock could feel me again, so he got over it."

"He must have wanted to kill Jeb."

"Not really. It wasn't Jeb's idea, and like I said, he's a little slow. Besides, Jason says you don't know how hard it is to find a good ranch hand these days."

"I can't believe this."

"The thing is, when Jason gets really pissed at me he threatens to let Jeb drive his big thing up my dirty back road. And the crazy local ladies tell me Jeb is a very enthusiastic 'backdoor man'. The thought of his cock invading my bum... it terrifies me. His thing would rip my insides apart."

"Jesus," I said, "I'm just glad Jeb's monster thingy won't get anywhere near any of my holes."

"Uh, I've got some really bad news, Victoria," Shannon mumbled.

"What do you mean?" I demanded angrily.

"You may not have any say in the matter."

"I don't understand."

"I now realize that it was a horrible mistake, but I was so sure that we were going to win our bet with Jason that I doubled down on it. If we won, we'd get a second week in Paris. Wouldn't that have been great?"

"It sure would, Shannon, but we lost the bet you crazy red-headed bitch! Spill it, what extra do we owe Jason now that we've lost?"

"If we lost, and I'm so sorry very about it, Jason would get to pick a friend to help use us as sex toys for the weekend. Guess who his friend is?"

"No, no, no, you stupid bitch! Promise me his friend isn't Jeb."

"I'm so sorry, Victoria, but the 'friend' he chose is Jeb with the vagina-stretching, anal-loving donkey dick."

As though Shannon and I were horses not humans, Jason gave Jeb the reins to our collars and told him to take us to the barn for a wash down.

"Keep your fingers out of their pussies and bums," Jason instructed DD, "but the rest of their bodies is yours to enjoy."

It seemed to take DD a minute or two to understand, but then he got it.

DD came at us with a hose squirting icy cold well water and some big soapy sponges. He did a good job of scrubbing our sweat-covered bodies, but thought nothing of frequently squeezing our tits and slapping our asses.

DD wasn't mean, he just seemed mesmerized by our soft, captive female bodies. And since he normally works with horses and other animals, I suppose it was understandable that he was a little rough with us.

The good thing is that Jeb kept that gigantic cock of his, apparently as hard as ever, in his pants.

All right, why should I lie? Like many women I inexplicably find the idea of a man with a huge cock forcefully taking liberties with my body to be exciting. I've often fantasized about it, but never thought I would want it to happen in real life. But now that it was happening, my pussy was dripping wet.

Maybe I was like Shannon, more of a slut than I'd wanted to admit.

Jason returned to the barn a half hour later, big smile on his tanned face and a cold beer in his hand. He wasn't at all jealous about Jeb playing with his wife's fabulous tits and sweet ass. In fact he encouraged him.

"Pinch those nipples," Jason would laugh, "my bitch loves it!"

I couldn't believe Shannon. She is so proper in public, but here she was, wiggling around, clearly enjoying her husband watching her being groped by his ranch hand. A ranch hand her husband knew had already fucked her brains out.

Jason and Shannon were obviously a much wilder couple than I thought. What the hell had I got myself into?

"I'm loving this, Victoria," Jason finally proclaimed, "I'm really loving it. As you probably know I've wanted to have a good look at your fabulous body ever since your first year in high school. Must have jerked off to the thought of it a hundred times."

"You're disgusting," I replied.

"Too bad," he said. "And now I not only get to see your magnificent body, I get to play with it all I want. But first I need to make sure you can't interfere with my pleasure."

Not knowing what he meant, I watched as he used a barnyard block and tackle to raise my bound wrists high above my head. Only the tips of my toes touched the ground. I couldn't even balance myself. I was helpless, which is just how he wanted me. And judging from how much wetter my pussy kept getting, just how I wanted him to have me.

Rather than attacking me, Jason used his fingertips to lightly graze his hands against my hyper sensitized body. The fucking tease! Then he slowly worked his fingertips around my breasts, so that when he grazed my nipples they became as hard as little pebbles.

I felt like such a slut because my body was responding the way it was. But dammit, I couldn't help myself. It felt so damn good!

Then Jason turned to Shannon and ordered her to list all the slang words she knew for pussy, and use them at the end of sentences that began with the words "I love Victoria's."

"And you damn well better speak as sensuously as you can," he said.

So Shannon began:

"I love Victoria's pretty pussy.

"I love Victoria's sexy slit.

"I love Victoria's cute cunt.

"I love Victoria's cock-loving coochie.

"I love Victoria's beautiful vacuous vee-jay."

The thing that shocked me is that she said the sentences in a way that made it clear she really meant what she was saying.

"More!" demanded Jason.

"I don't know... uh, terrific twat... I can't think of any more," she said.

So Jason made me add some slang of my own. All of could think of was holy hoo-hoo and perfect pink taco."

Despite the circumstances we all laughed at 'pink taco'.

"To make this even more fun," said Jason, "I want my beautiful wife to kneel in front of your pink taco, Victoria, while she repeats those nasty words."

As Shannon started to call my pussy different names and pull my pussy lips apart, Jason gently attacked my most sensitive erogenous zone -- just behind my ears on my neck. His light kisses and little bites made my knees buckle. No longer in control of myself, I wantonly started thrusting my gaping wet pussy at Shannon.

"She's flowing like a gusher," Shannon reported with unexpected glee after shoving a few fingers into my pussy.

After making me lick Shannon's wet fingers a few times, Jason made me repeat the filthy sentences in unison with Shannon.

After the fourth or fifth time of saying, "I love my cute cunt," I involuntarily had the most explosive orgasm I've had in years. I let out a long and loud scream that echoed through the barn, scaring the hell out of the horses.

I was then lowered to my knees, my mouth right in front of Jason's groin. Shannon didn't need to be told what to do next. She pulled Jason's big cock out of his pants and shoved it into my mouth.

12