Round Up, Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm embarrassed to say nobody needed to pry my mouth open. I had it open wide, eager for it to be defiled by a big cock that I hadn't properly sucked before.

I don't know if Jason is normally a premature ejaculator, but in less than a minute my mouth was full of the biggest load of hot cum ever.

"Make her share it with me, please," begged Shannon.

With Jason's permission that's just what I did. My first snowball since high school. I loved how nasty it was.

But Jason still wasn't through with us. He pulled me back up to my tippy toes, and did the same with Shannon.

He made us stand together in an extra large bucket of ice water, and then hosed us down with more cold water.

We went from sexually hot and turned on to freezing cold. We entwined our bodies as best we could to share each other's body heat. That seemed to bring Jason's cock back to life. But all he said was, "More fun tomorrow, girls." and left.

We were left shivering for another half hour before DD came in and untied us. He then guided us to a bedroom in the main house, where Shannon and I were ordered to sleep in each other's arms in the one small bed.

The worst was we weren't allowed to have a blanket, and we were instructed to keep the windows wide open and let the cold Napa Valley night air in. We had to endlessly snuggle to stay as warm as possible.

I'd never had sexual feelings for a woman's body before, but being forced to snuggle with Shannon's silky soft skin and sumptuous body changed all that. Her breasts were so big. soft and warm. Soon we were trading tender kisses, then more forceful ones.

Before long Shannon pulled my mouth down to her nipples, which seemed highly sensitive. But after only a minute or two, she took charge by going down on me.

This was a first for me, so for a few moments I was frozen with shame at the thought of a women licking my cunt. Guys will do anything for sexual kicks, of course, but it seemed like a disgusting thing for a woman to accept from another woman.

But Shannon ate me out unlike any man had done before. She knew exactly what I needed, and gave it to me. My feelings about sex with women soon changed.

I had three massive orgasms, one after another, finally screaming Shannon's name out loud.

Jason rushed into the room thinking something terrible must have happened. But when he saw his wife with her face between my legs, still licking with a passion, he just smiled.

"Lesbo a go-go for innocent little Victoria," he laughed as he looked me in the eye. "I expect we'll see more of that tomorrow, my little bitches."

I didn't sleep much the rest of the night, as I kept wondering if I was a really a lesbian. I wanted a lot more pussy licking, for sure, so how could I not be a lesbian?

I was afraid Shannon and I were going to be Jason's sex play things again starting early on Saturday morning, but I was wrong.

To my surprise Jason greeted us with steaming lattes in our tiny shared bed. Then, after ushering us to the sauna to warm up, he personally prepared a lovely breakfast. He couldn't have been more kind.

That's not all. After breakfast he had a couple of beauticians come in and do our hair, nails, and make-up. We were being treated like treasured princesses, not sex toys.

The only unusual thing is that he insisted our hair be put in pony tails. That sounded a little ominous to me.

After a light lunch, again lovingly prepared by Jason, and our being allowed to lounge around the pool for an hour, he announced that it was 'play time'.

We were taken to the barn, where Jason matter-of-factly stripped us and had Jeb outfit us in leather harnesses, including leather headgear.

After quite of bit of time adjusting the length of the straps on our body harnesses, they fit snugly. But the sure didn't cover much. Our boobs and pussies were not just exposed, they were prominently exposed. I felt more naked than if I had nothing on.

The body harness actually felt wonderful on me, particularly the strap that snugly went from my belly button down to my crotch, then up my crack to the back of my waist. Several times I asked for it to be tightened because it felt so damn good.

The crotch strap had a place for a pussy dildo and an ass dildo, and I was a little surprised that there was neither. To show you how slutty I was becoming, I was disappointed there wasn't.

It took about half an hour for Shannon and I to get properly harnessed, but it was sort of fun. I love the smell and feel of leather, and by now wasn't too offended by Jeb occasionally grabbing of my tits and slapping of my ass. I was slipping in the role of a compliant animal.

When Jeb was done with our body harnesses I thought I looked pretty hot. All wrapped in black leather straps, with all those chrome studs and buckles. And Shannon? She looked so sexy in black leather that I wanted her to have another go at my pussy.

Last of all came the head gear, which which meant a rubber bit, rings, reins, and such. Again with studs and buckles wherever possible. I found the head harness to be humiliating, particularly since the bit on our tongues prevented us from being able to speak.

But dammit, once I was shown myself in the mirror I started getting wet again. Pony play was new to me, but it was exciting.

I still had no idea what Jason had in mind with the harnesses. That mystery was solved when Jeb showed up with a two-wheel gig. Shannon and I had our hands secured to the gig handles, so obviously we would be pulling Jason around the ranch grounds.

But first Jason added some final little bits to our outfits. Ones that I hated. I'm talking about the little bells.

The strings of jingle bells around our waists, necks and ankles weren't too bad. No, what I detested, and what hurt the most, were the two little bells attached to each of our two nipples by alligator clips. The clip jaws were so damn sharp!

It was mortifying when Jason slapped our tits to make the bells ring, but he really seemed to enjoy it. And it's not like we could do anything about it but wince in response to the pain. But I wasn't about to give him the satisfaction of crying out.

Once Jason had been satisfied by the bell ringing, he got into the gig, released the brake, and stung out asses with a small driver's whip. We yelped through our chrome and rubber mouth-pieces, and took off as fast as we could.

Although Jason weighs just over 200 pounds, the wheels of the gig were well greased, so the gig wasn't too hard to pull. Our problem is that Shannon and I hadn't done much running, so we quickly ran out of breath.

I don't think we'd gone a quarter mile before Jason was again kind enough to let us pause. But he then came around in front of us and ordered us to make our nipple bells ring.

It was easier for Shannon because her big breasts were heavy and swung so easily. I was so jealous. But I guess I did all right, too.

"Hell, if I know why," Jason said, "but I just love seeing those tits swing and making those nipple bells ring."

Unable to speak out loud, I silently thanked him, saying I wished my tits were bigger so I could swing them even more in order to please him.

'Wait a minute!' I said to myself. 'What the hell was I thinking? I wanted to be even more submissive to this bastard?' Being a stimulated sex toy was screwing up my thinking.

Soon we were off again, covering another half-mile toward the gated entrance to the ranch. As soon as we got to the gate we were turned around and parked.

Then I freaked, as I heard the automatic gate opening, meaning somebody was entering in a car!

And not just any car. Unable to turn around or see with my blinders, I nonetheless knew the type of car from the sound of the engine. It was the distinctive purr of a the air-cooled engine of a classic Porsche.

'Oh Jesus, no! Please god, no!' I silently said to myself.

My ex-husband Britt owned a 1984 red Porsche Targa. He was friends with Jason. 'It can't be him', I told myself, 'it just fucking cannot be him!'

But it was.

12