All Comments on 'Roundeye'

by espeteroh

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
A Talented Effort

Nice job with background and settings. The arousal and eroticisism were there as a product of your combined process.

The entertainment resulted in large part because it was non-marital, non-cheating and non-minipulated. Just good sex and a better understanding of life there as it was - day to day without strong concern for tomarrow.

Nice work author - thanks with Regard

MacDukeMacDukealmost 19 years ago
Dollies are Officer Meat

There were enough details wrong, starting with the ridiculous stews crying when the plane landed, to ruin it for me. And I don't know which war your protagonist fought, but Donut Dollies in Vietnam did not fuck PFC's. What few there were rear echelon officer meat. On their worst day, they might do sergeants, but never lower enlisted or 19 yr olds.

claymore29claymore29over 15 years ago
Not Bad for a REMF!!!

There were Donut Dollies in Vietnam! But the only time I seen them was when we flew them out to the Firebases. I was a crewchief on a HUEY. The rest of the time they spent in the Officers Club or hooch!! Us EM had to settle for the girls from town, but at least we knew where we stood with them!

oldnornryoldnornryover 10 years ago
Old memories

We all can remember like it was yesterday. Your story sounds so much like a couple of my memories. The best stories make you feel like you are there, and you succeeded. Keep writing.

MrVdogMrVdogabout 10 years ago
No inflight movie in 1968??

I flew from Chicago to Rome on TWA in 1963, and was charged $1 for earphones to hear the movie soundtrack. I would be very surprised if NW Orient had no movies in 1968. Maybe Uncle Sam was saving a buck by flying in the dark.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous