Rounding Out the Pony Joke, Pt. 03

Story Info
Fyr watches as her husband claims the boy mare...
5k words
2.7k
1
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

"Mmmm..."

Ropes purred, licking his lips, nostrils puckering and flaring faintly, though it was not as noticeable as it would have been if Limba was the one taking great, big sniffs and gulps of air. His tail curled with pleasure, enjoying everything, even the aroma of the boy mare's needy cunt, how badly Limba wanted to be stuffed full right then at that very moment. He savoured it, taking it in, deep, needy breaths languishing in the moment.

He didn't have to worry, not when he could take every moment deeply, his lungs expanding as he sucked in even more air. Fuck, that was hot, especially when he used his tentacles to draw Limba up against him, sliding down against the sofa so that his lips were roughly at the same level as Limba's pussy.

The deeper aroma of the pony's sex greeted him. Oh, how he needed it, his tongue flicking out, lapping lustfully over the pony's sex. His lust ached, though he took his time, lapping gently over Limba's sex, his tongue slipping in between the pony's folds, tasting him deeply. There was nothing quite like that scent of equine, the musky, earthen taste, although the spice was different to any other that Ropes had been with.

His jeans pushed down a little further, but the cougar did not bother with his shirt. He simply did not see the need for it, not at all. Who cared if clothes were on? As long as they didn't get in the way, of course...

He slipped his tentacles between Limba's thighs, teasing, pleasing, spreading them a little more to show off the pony's pussy: only to him, of course. His tongue lapped up deeply into the pony, tasting his essence, though it only made him hungrier and hungrier for him. Just how could need like that be awakened in him?

Dimly, in the back of his mind, he thought that it could have been to do with cucking his wife. It had to be, with how she was staring at him, as if she wanted to drink him in, the light from the TV glancing off her muzzle. Oh, she was beautiful -- but she was not the only thing in the world that he wanted. He had to have more, drunk on pheromones and lusting for the moment, even though he was perfectly comfortable with the way things were going. He was in control and not swayed at all, Limba whimpered and moaning, not even trying to be quiet as he humped up against Ropes' muzzle.

Fuck, that was hot, the lowering of Limba's inhibitions, though they had been near enough non-existent, anyway, since the pony had realised that Fyr was okay with Ropes fucking him: she'd just wanted to know what was going on. Still, Ropes wished the pony was more into keeping the secret and playing a prank like the pony joke, even though he could not dictate what Limba was into.

There were limits to being a lust demon, after all, which was perhaps one of the reasons that his desires were so changeable, always needing something fresh and new, always wanting that something more.

He groaned, licking his lips, though he could not hold back for a moment longer. Fyr's eyes were on him and Ropes was quite sure that his wife had caught a flash of his cock when the blanket had slipped, not that he cared. It was hard to care about anything like that at all as Limba slipped down into his lap, grinding his pussy up against the cougar's hard shaft.

"Mmph..."

Limba whimpered, glancing back, but his pussy burned too much with raw desire, need throbbing through him with every beat of his heart, to worry about Fyr. Very faintly, he was aware that she was there, but it did not matter. It only fuelled his need, sneaking around right in front of her face, not caring what she wanted, that it was her husband that he was fucking.

Ropes wound his tentacles around him, controlling Limba's slow slide down onto his cock, though Limba did not worry at all about his tentacles. He moaned loudly, no longer caring about trying to hide anything, his heart pounding, leaping and throbbing in his chest. It felt like it had leapt up somewhere in the vicinity of his throat, tightening there, but there was nought he would or could do about it, shaking his head, mane flipping from one side of his neck to the other.

He needed it too much, rocking and grinding in Ropes' lap. They could be as loud as they liked, but, really, there was nothing at that time that they could say that their moans could not. They just wanted it, plain and simple, and it was that raw desire that kept them going, the Ropes grunting thickly in the back of his throat. The sound rumbled up into a strange sort of purr, though the movie still playing in the background provided something of a backdrop to their shared lust.

Fyr groaned, not bothering with being quiet either. Damn it... Why did it have to turn her on like that? Though, really, that was perhaps why she had gotten into that kind of thing in the first place, watching Ropes masturbate at first, though that had been years back by that point. Things had changed between them, though she was all for it, even if she did not understand the true depth of her desires.

Was Ropes being so sweet and so tender with Limba because he thought that the baby belonged to him? Did he know? Her fingers worked into her pants, between the soft lips of her sex, though she did not do more than that, not wanting to be distracted as Limba obviously rose and fell on her husband's dick. She could only imagine how he was stretching Limba out at that very moment, knowing exactly how the cougar's cock felt inside her, when it was plunging as deeply up inside her as it was possible to go.

She wanted that too, all for herself, even though Limba was the lucky pony, at that time. She could not help it, spellbound and hypnotised, caught up by just how the boy mare's hips rose and fell, the folds of the blanket shifting and moving around him.

It seemed ridiculous, in a way, that the blanket could stay in place for as long as it did, not offering Fyr the look at the action that she truly craved. It was cruel! But she couldn't exactly run in either to see just what was happening, the blanket far too perfectly folding around Limba's hips, dropping neatly over Ropes' lap.

"Ugh..."

She groaned, her tail flicking anxiously as she fingered her clit, rubbing back and forth and around it in a slow, languid circle. If she slowed down her own need, maybe it would make it easier for her to slip into the moment, to understand that she was merely there to be a taunted voyeur, grunting softly, wiping off the drool from her face. Yet it was not as simple as all that, not as Limba whimpered, ears folding back, splaying out submissive to the sides of his face.

Fuck, Fyr just wanted to be in Ropes' lap, riding him like that...

But she was not. That was Limba's time, not hers.

She whimpered, but fell into the background once more as Limba pressed in closer.

"Mmm... I wish you'd bend me over," Limba whispered, loud enough for Fyr to hear, "and fuck me in front of her. She...unngghhh...wants it...too..."

He didn't usually get into taunting Fyr, though the moment felt right for a little teasing, even the pony working out just a little bit more what got him going, what turned him on. He rode Ropes with avid determination, grinding down onto his cock, whimpering, lips parted, though he was still getting everything that he wanted. He just could not recall a time that he had gone quite that slow with the cougar, letting his hips rise and fall as if they had all the time in the world together.

He rather liked that thought, thinking more about what he was doing, squeezing around Ropes' cock and flexing, massaging his hot length with his shaft. He wanted those barbs raking through him, giving him everything that he had never considered that he had needed and more, passion rising, heat flooding his body.

Limba had never been so warm and he had no idea that Ropes was feeding off him, even as his cock throbbed within the boy mare's pony pussy. Ropes growled, eyeing up his wife with hungry intent over Limba's shoulder, but nothing was going to stop him for his cock was buried up inside exactly the sweetness that he ached for. Limba squeezed and pulsed his sex around him so deliberately that Ropes felt that old, familiar need for more driving up inside him.

It snarled at him to fuck Limba hard and ruthlessly over the sofa, but he could not. Not if he wanted to keep everything covered up, at least for the moment. All would come into the light, sooner or later, but it was not needed, not then. He wanted to keep that part of their lustful encounter hidden, long and slow and patient, all to draw out Fyr's lust, so he could feed on it even more.

Oh, but he was a demon of lust, after all... There was only so much he could do about that. And Ropes was not the kind of demon who would ever deny his true nature.

That was just why he rubbed his paws over the pony's pregnant belly, letting Limba's lust naturally rise.

"Come for me, slutty broodmare," Ropes breathed. "Show her how much better my cock fills your pussy than hers."

In the background, Fyr jolted, but she was not important for the moment, not at all. Not when Ropes was powering up, shaking the blanket, almost shifting it off their laps -- but not quite. It moved a little, but was heavy enough to stay in place as he used the leverage of his paws ground down into the carpet to thrust up into the pony and fill him with every inch he had to offer.

"Ah..." Limba moaned, head rolling back, baring his vulnerable throat. "Ah... Fuck me... Fuck me better than you fuck her... Ohhhh!"

He was there, in the moment, climaxing, losing his sense of self as white heat flooded him. Oh, was it something about pregnancy that just made sex even better than he could ever have imagined? He was not sure, could not be sure, but he moaned all the same for it, giving voice to those deep, dark, hidden feelings within him. They were there, of course, to be satisfied and given rise to, arousal curling through, even in the heat of orgasm. He couldn't stop himself from rocking and grinding on Ropes' cock, humping him furiously, though it was the tentacle teasing over his clit that kept his orgasm going.

Ropes snarled, nipping passionately at Limba's throat, though he could not be expected to hold back either when such savage, feral need seared through the softer side. Disrupting the movie and not giving a damn about it, he speared up into Limba, one of the tentacles curled around the pony enough to toy with his tail hole, though he did not penetrate Limba: maybe next time. That time was all about seeding his pussy all over again, despite his pregnancy, showing Limba just how he belonged to, even then.

For it did not truly matter whose offspring was inside Limba, not when Ropes had already laid his protective claim to them.

In the moment, they eased down, softly and sweetly, enjoying the tapering down of pleasure, the simmering of lust, Ropes' cock throbbing, drooling deeply into Limba. Not a drop of cum was wasted as she stayed there, his muzzle pressed into the pony's shoulder, eyes half-closed.

And all Fyr could do was watch them, her husband being kind and sweet with someone that, once, she had seen as a rival. She loved Limba as a friend, but heat simmered through her, prickling through the network of her veins, even though she had not orgasmed. It did not feel important, not even then, not to her, though she knew that she would have to do something to relieve the need in her sooner or later.

Was he a better match with Limba? Fyr thought dimly, though such thoughts did not belong in her mind, oh no. She couldn't think like that, not when it was just a sex thing, but it had the potential to become even more than a sex thing, if she allowed it to continue.

The thing there was...the dragoness had no intention at all of stopping it. Her fingers slid from her pants, gleaming with her juices, and she stared at that. That open evidence of her arousal could not be ignored, even though intense emotions swirled inside her, no single one gaining dominance.

Her world was changing and she, for once, was more in the joke than she had been.

That would have to be enough.

Fyr almost didn't catch Ropes waving a tentacle to get her attention, startling away, her fingers still slick with her juices.

"Hey... Fyr." He smirked, cocking his head. "Could you fetch us a glass of water? Please?"

She gulped and nodded, flushed beneath her scales. But she still listened.

"Yeah... Yeah, of course."

By the time she returned, with two full glasses of water, they were up and dressed as if nothing had happened, though Fyr knew that it had. She didn't quite know why they were dressed again, making a ruse as if nothing had ever gone wrong, but went along with it anyway.

Limba thanked her genuinely, more relaxed after sex than he had been in a long time, though he was comfortable there, settled and feeling himself. It was hard to come to terms with the fact that he was going to have a kid, but there was little he could do about it at that stage when he was certain too that he wanted them. Whatever came ahead of him, all would be well, he was sure of it.

Ropes led him to the bedroom after they'd finished their waters, the pony light on his hooves. He was not so sure what it was that he wanted to do with the cougar, but was more than happy to go along with it, not paying attention to Fyr, who followed more quietly behind.

In the bedroom, which was quite familiar to him by that time, everything moved quickly. Limba squeaked as Ropes' tentacles swept his shirt up and over his head, though did not mind the rough, quick treatment in the slightest, his heart pounding, not knowing what else to do with himself. He moaned openly, aware that Fyr was hanging back in the doorframe, though the dragoness would swiftly end up in her chair in the corner of the bedroom, watching.

As she always did, when they fucked when she was around. Though Limba would have taken Ropes' barbed dick anytime, any day, regardless of who was or was not around.

Ropes snarled, stripping Limba completely, though his shirt was quick to be yanked up over his head too, tentacles stripping himself out of his jeans. Limba had not bothered to drag back on any underwear, still downstairs, so they both finally rolled onto the bed, bare but for their fur, grunts and groans twisting together in passionate lust.

For there didn't need to be anything more than that present, lust carrying them onward, the cougar biting passionately into his neck. He left his mark there, that day, sinking his teeth into the same spot on Limba's neck, at the join of his shoulders, but neither cared that the mark was lasting. It was all part of the moment, all as Ropes lay back on the bed, dragging Limba on top of him. The cougar's head pointed back towards Fyr while Limba's buttocks faced Ropes' head, riding the cougar in the reverse-cowgirl position, giving the dragoness a great view of her husband's cock grinding up against his soft pussy lips.

"Sorry, honey," Ropes said with a smirk, head tipping back as he grinned at his wife, Limba's pussy taking just the tip of his shaft. "It's just that his pussy is so much better than yours..."

Fyr whimpered in the corner, but Ropes' attention wasn't on her, not as Limba sank onto him. The pony's sex really was superior to anything else that he had experienced -- though Ropes' perception of that changed depending on who he was fucking. It was all about the lust that he was drinking in, tingling all over, fat and gluttonous on it -- and revelling in every kinky moment of it.

He let Limba ride him, purring, enjoying the view. The sight of the pony's buttocks rising and falling on his cock, grinding down, was all that he ached for, yearning for it, moaning deeply, letting the sound resonate through. He even forgot Fyr as he grabbed Limba's hips, guiding him up and down, though the pony needed no such guidance at all when it came to riding the cougar that he was oh so very familiar with.

Limba cried out, a shrill whinny coursing from his nostrils, fluttering forth. He knew he was being watched, but he couldn't help himself, the lurch in his chest, the desire pumping through as if he had never been fucked before. Something about the cougar made him feel like everything was brand new, each and every time, though the pony was sure that he would have kept coming back for more even if that was not the case.

A tentacle rubbed his clit and he moaned deeply, losing control, mane clinging to his neck where it was damp with sweat. He couldn't hold back and neither did he want to, not as orgasm overcame him, aching through, heat flooding his body as if his orgasm was going to go on forever. Pulsing waves of ecstasy gripped him as hard as his boy mare cunt was gripping the cougar's cock, though he could not stop it, orgasm out of his control once it had begun.

Lust was funny like that, the pony shaking bodily, snorting, his nostrils fluttering. Still, his sex ached, wet and dripping, juices squelching lewdly out around Ropes' barbed dick. The wetter he got the easier it was for him to take the cougar's cock, though he would not have minded one way or the other. The barbs raked through him, stimulating him, making him feel as if there was no dropping of ecstasy, power lost from him as he succumbed completely to sweet, sweet pleasure.

There didn't have to be anything more than that for him, not at all. All he had to do was to relax into the moment, to enjoy all as it was, lusting and riding the cougar, as much as his thighs trembled. Even then, the boy mare did not know for how long he could manage to keep up, though he would have done everything twenty times over if it meant that he would still get more of Ropes' cock. Right up to passing out. He wasn't so sure that that was something that he would be into though.

Ropes huffed a growl, black lips fluttering faintly as he shuddered. With an easy roll of his hips and a thrust, he flipped Limba onto his front, pinning him to the bed. On his belly, paws barely under his chest to hold himself in position, Limba was barely able to take a play on control in hand, not with the cougar's tentacles forcibly yanking his legs apart.

"Mmm... Couldn't miss out a pussy like this, slutty broodmare..." Ropes purred, lying over the pony, every roll of his hips cumulating in a slap against Limba's backside. "How does it feel to be carrying my young?"

The pony quivered. Neither knew whether he was carrying Ropes' offspring yet, of course, but it was hot to think of that right then, to taunt Fyr with it. Ropes smirked and caught her eye, facing towards her, mostly, though her paw was already shoved into her pants, masturbating furiously. He had not expected anything less, not at all, but he fed off his wife's lust as much as he fed off Limba's, moaning aloud, his tentacles twisting and writhing in the air. Even if he had been wanting to hide his desire for the boy mare, that was completely impossible, his tentacles always giving him away.

There was nothing to hide, not as he met his wife's eyes, all in the notion of taunting her, teasing her. He only had to show her that Limba was a better romantic partner than her, thrusting slowly and deeply into him, as if all that suddenly mattered to Ropes was the pony and the pleasure.

12