Rounding Out the Pony Joke, Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fyr didn't know what to do. There was something different about her husband, but maybe that was just because she had not been with him in that way for a while. Not in that deeper, more intimate, almost romantic way. Their sex had been swift and furtive, even if they had gone for multiple rounds when they had had sex. It wasn't like it was with Ropes and Limba, not at that moment, and Fyr moaned, her fingers in her pants, panting heavily.

She could have tried to hide it from him, but, well...Ropes would know anyway. There was no point, not even as she canted her hips up from the chair, rocking into orgasm. She kept it quiet, not wanting to disturb them and to spoil the show, but that was the limit of it.

"Ah... Ohhh..."

Her husband's tail lashed, smirking widely.

"Did you want to join in, Fyr?" He purred. "So sorry... I think Limba needs every one of my tentacles tonight, pregnant with my kitten, surely..."

She jolted, breath catching. Fuck, that was hot, cold heat flooding her, her body simply not knowing what to do with all of it. She had to come to terms, at least a little, with what was going on, but she still didn't know what she thought, whether her rational mind was in control right then or not.

Did it even matter? Her fingers slid through her wetness, playing with the folds of her pussy lips, though her body was not on show at that moment. It was not needed, not when Ropes was otherwise busy with Limba, lusting for him and not her.

It made her feel insignificant, but in a way that that lustful heat pooled in her belly all over again, like liquid dragon fire. Fyr grunted, swallowing a moan, watching as Ropes rolled Limba onto his side, facing her.

Oh, it was like they were trying to give her an even better view... Fyr groaned, the tip of her tail twitching anxiously back and forth, need coursing through her, heart pounding, need pulsing.

It was coming again, her orgasm, eyes hungrily locked onto the join of her husband's body and Limba's. Bar Limba, she had not watched her husband with someone else for a long time and it sent prickling waves of desire through her in such a way that she barely even knew what was happening, shifting her hips constantly, trying to find a position that did not make her feel as if she was burning up.

Limba moaned, hardly even aware that Fyr was there and still looking, still watching. What did he care? It was just what he needed, the lust powering through, lying on his right side with Ropes' cock ploughing his pussy full. Every stroke of his shaft pounded deep, forcing his pussy to stretch around the might of his barbed length, though Limba didn't want to be anywhere else. With how deep the cougar was going, the barbs caught and pulled lustfully against his pussy lips with every thrust, stimulating him further, even tugging the flesh, very lightly, around his clit.

The tentacles though... Oh, Ropes did not feed him one that time, for it was not needed, not as he rolled his hips furiously, deeper, more lustful, taking Limba to new heights of pleasure. He groaned, swallowing his desire, though the deep, rocking strokes were romantic, intimate -- something that Limba did not think was possible for him to have with someone else. It was almost confusing to him, as Ropes pushed him closer and closer to orgasm once more, but it didn't have to be simple.

There was nothing romantic there, not truly, between him and Ropes, but there was lust to be had, a bond coming between them due to his pregnancy. Limba did not truly mind whether Ropes or Kao was the father of his offspring, but he still wanted to find out when they were born, maybe, or perhaps there would be something showing before them. It didn't matter and he could not care as he let his eyes half close, forgetting Fyr, forgetting everything else.

He tried to grind back onto Ropes' cock with every thrust of the cougar's, but he could not. He did not have to worry about it, however, not as he grunted and moaned, tongue pushing out lightly over his lower lip, licking his lips, the slickness of saliva lingering on his lips. Cool air brushed over them in a phantom kiss and he grasped one of Ropes' tentacles for some sense of stability, holding it tightly in his paw, pressing a kiss to the tentacle cock tip. It slipped inside his mouth as if in a kiss and Limba moaned, sucking on it hungrily, needing that focus to keep himself anchored in place.

Ropes, however, had no such qualms about relishing in sensation, forgetting his wife too. All that mattered was the depth of his strokes, long and deep, showing her what she was missing out on, panting harshly through an open mouth.

"Oh, so tight... Mmmph... My slutty little broodmare..." Ropes hissed, squeezing Limba's clit and sending the equine into further peals of orgasm. "Mmm, I need this... Need you..."

In the corner of his eye, he was aware of Fyr jolting, but didn't care. No one cared, not when they were caught in the throes of passion, as if they were the only two players in the room, lusting and loving, taking all the pleasure that they could from each other.

Nothing else was more important, not as Limba's pussy twitched and pulled around him, massaging his cock. Not that he needed that extra pleasure, not in the slightest, not with the barbs, the extra sensitivity of his cock buried in that wet heat, aching for more, craving more.

The thing was with a demon of lust that he could take what he wanted, the soft warmth of the moment slipping away, despite everything.

He could have lingered there forever, but the throbbing rise of need had to be paid its dues too. He thrust and thrust, speeding up for a moment -- and then burned into heated orgasm. The cougar let out a yowl, ears slanting back, tail lashing and curling, but relished in every throb, sensation tightening in his loins. Desire ached but it could be spent in climax, even if he yanked his cock free for the grand finale.

Rolling Limba onto his back, he painted the pony's pregnant belly, even though the rise was not as big as it would get in the months to come, with his cream, splatters marking it, even though he had already spent a few spurts inside the boy mare's cunt. He could take his pleasure wherever he liked, considering that Limba was already bred, but he still very much liked the idea of marking the pony as his own -- marking his pregnant belly as his own.

Limba nickered and slumped back against the bed, spent for the moment, letting Ropes rub in his cream, though the cougar's cock did not soften in the slightest. He would be ready, very soon, for more, though the moment was right to purr and rub his tentacles over the boy mare, showing off his newest fuck toy and buddy to his wife.

In the corner, Fyr moaned, shaking her head. What was she to do? She'd gotten off twice, maybe three times, watching them. It was hard to say whether she had climaxed more than that when she was so caught up in the moment, though it was not as if things like that could be worked out in nothing more than a few moments. It would take time, digging into this newfound need of hers, working out what it was all about. Maybe that was all she needed. Maybe that was all the dragoness had ever needed. In the end, she longed for it, ached for it, whimpered for it.

Watching Ropes with his pregnant lover, whether or not the child belonged to Ropes, was one of the hottest things that she had ever seen. The dragoness' lips ghosted with a smile, though she was not able to stop the little giggle that bubbled up.

In rounding out the pony joke, the joke her husband had played on her...she could think of no better way than in Limba's pregnancy. But that wasn't something she was going to tell her husband.

No, she would keep that one all to herself.

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Christmas with His Mother An eagle owl anthro spends time with his pregnant mother...in NonHuman
Forced Mutation An orc mutates the queen into a monstrous brood mother...in NonHuman
Public Displays A male-herm dragon gets bred and lays eggs...in NonHuman
The Were-Neanderthal A man transforms into a were-Neanderthal...in Fetish
Warming Up Winter Anthro felines come together in warming, winter lust...in NonHuman
More Stories