Rover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
p_p_man
p_p_man
36 Followers

Becky was the first to break the silence. "Rover! Stop that! Stop!" There was no need to repeat the command. The RA stopped what it was doing immediately and stood patiently by the bag looking at Becky.

"Well," said Joyce with a wide grin looking at Becky's rapidly blushing face, "and where did he learn that from?"

"Uh…"

"Oh never mind I can guess." Joyce was enjoying Becky's discomfort. "Makes me feel almost sorry for the little bugger, all the action and none of the fun," and she laughed out loud.

Despite her embarrassment Becky joined in.

Just then the phone rang. It was Dave.

"What now?" asked Becky, "but what about Rover? Well if you're sure I'll be there in about half an hour." She put the phone down. "Dave wants me down at the office. Apparently they want to hear my side of the story first hand about something that happened during the night."

"What?"

"Never you mind. Damn it's a nuisance but there's nothing for it but go."

"What about Rover?" asked Joyce. "Can you just leave him here by himself? Will he be alright?"

"Dave says yes and it's one of the tests we have to do anyway. To leave him alone for a while. May as well be now as later."

"OK. I'll be off then. See you."

"Uh yes see you." Becky's mind was already on other things, and soon she was in her runabout car driving through the rapid build up of rush hour traffic.

Joyce watched her leave from the front window in her own apartment and then, with her heart beginning to beat with excitement and illicit thoughts she went into the bedroom and opened her toy cupboard. Quickly she selected three dildos of different sizes. 'God this is wicked,' she thought to herself, 'really, really wicked. But Jeez what an opportunity!' Gathering them up in her arms she went into the kitchen and put them into an empty paper bag. Then, taking the spare key to Dave and Sandra's apartment (they each kept the spares for each other in case of an emergency) from a cabinet drawer, she let herself out into the corridor. It only took a minute or two to re-enter her friend's apartment and lock the door behind her.

Rover padded up to her wagging his tail and whining in welcome.

"There's a good boy," said Joyce in a soft whisper, "come here." And she walked into the bathroom clicking her fingers to indicate Rover should follow. He obediently trotted in behind her.

"Down," she said, "roll over," and as Rover moved onto his back she said a hasty, "stop" and investigated the area that interested her the most. 'Yeah,' she murmured to herself, 'it sure looks possible. I've just got to buckle the straps around the tops of his legs, tighten the harness over his back and pull the last strap down his back, under his arse to connect with the ones around his legs. Easy, peasy.' And she grinned, her excitement and sexual desire beginning to mount to the point where her fingers began to tremble as she strapped one of the dildos onto Rover's body.

For the most part he just stood there making an occasional backward glance as Joyce proceeded with her task. "Hey you're a perfect little thing aren't you. Standing there so patiently. Now boy, ready for a little action?" and she giggled. Quickly she began to strip, her shaking fingers were unable to undo a couple of buttons on her blouse and so she impatiently ripped it open. Not caring now about anything but fulfilling a fantasy she had kept hidden for years. She was lubricating like a flood. Her juices flowing out of her body and down her thighs in a continuous stream. Making small moans of impatience she quickly greased the dildo jutting out from between Rover's rear legs. Then with everything ready she got down on her hands and knees, pushed her arse high up into the air and lowered her head to her folded arms. And waited. All of two seconds.

'Oooooffffff!' the air was expelled from her lungs as if from a pair of bellows as she fell forward flat onto the bathroom rug. Her breasts were suddenly squashed back against her ribcage and angled themselves out from beneath her body until mounds of flesh appeared on either side of her chest.

"Oooooooo! Ooofff!" R…R…Rov…" but she couldn't get the whole word out. He was so heavy! She hadn't realised just how much he weighed. She could hardly breathe, squashed as she was between Rover and the bathroom floor. Then a new sensation hit her.

"N…N…No…Nnno" she tried to scream as Rover lurched forward and, because of the change in angle caused by her fall, thrust the dildo straight into her arsehole.

:Wooooowoooooo…Rov…Rov…" she cried again as the artificial penis was pushed high into her rectum and then pulled out again. Only to return a moment later as Rover began his rhythmic humping. In a tiny section of her mind she thanked God that she had greased the dildo as well as she had. But another part of her mind thought only of escape.

In, out, in, out. Rover worked like the machine he was and Joyce realising she could do nothing about it, tried to make herself more comfortable. With a supreme effort of will and strength she managed to lower her folded arms further down to the top of her chest. As her upper half was raised she could at last breathe with more comfort.

In, out, in, out. The pistoning went on and now that she was more comfortable Joyce began to relax.

In, out, in, out…"Mmmmmmm" the sound came involuntarily as she felt the first pang of sexual arousal. Rover didn't stop. Joyce was incapable of saying anything and so he pounded on and on and on. Her first climax hit her like a brick wall. "WWWOOOooooooWwwayyyyyyy" she screamed as the flood of lust swept over her body momentarily blacking her out.

This was incredible, this was her darkest fantasy come true, this was uh…uh…uh…uhhhhhh! Another climax smashed into her. In, out, in, out…Rover was relentless. Joyce's arsehole had now distended to a large clutching funnel that grabbed and pulled in the slick dildo and reluctantly released it again. Uuuummmffff! Another climax, another scream and still Rover thrust on. She became an animal herself. Whining and moaning with each rising tide of lust that controlled her body. Her gaping mouth had saliva pouring out of it over her lips onto the floor, leaving a small puddle of wetness. The backs of her thighs were sodden with her juices pouring from her twitching, throbbing cunt that sharply contracted with each orgasm to hit her. She blacked out and when she awoke again the relentless buggering was still going on.

She lost all track of time. Nothing mattered but the invading cock, the large beautiful cock pushing its way deep into her bowels. She felt Rover's fur on her back as he humped forward and she felt his paws scrabble for a grip each time he slid further back, away from her brightly reddened buttocks. At last! Her fantasy, the secret she kept only for herself when she was deep in the throes of desire, was happening. Here. Now! Oooohhhhhhhh…..

In, out, in, out. On and on it went. She screamed her desire and pleasure to the world. Her eyes tightly shut her hair a tangled mess and her body a willing receptacle.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Get down Rover. Get off! Sit…."

Joyce heard nothing. She moaned and groaned constantly in the grip of her sexual madness.

"Here boy. Come here. Becky you'd better stay and see to Joyce"

"Well OK, But I can't see what I can do Dave. Look at her. She's too far gone to interrupt now."

"Uuuummmmm!" moaned Joyce lost to everything but her own pleasure.

"Well maybe you're right. Let's go into the other room and wait until she comes down by herself."

They closed the bathroom door and went into the other room to wait.

Half an hour passed before a very sheepish and exhausted looking Joyce came and joined them. Becky gave her a cup of coffee. "Here drink this you look as if you could do with it."

"Before you say anything," began Joyce, "I know I was wrong. I know I shouldn't have done it but I couldn't help myself, I really couldn't. And I'm really, really sorry…"

"Shush Joyce," said Becky, "we're not worried about that. We knew something was up at the laboratory. You see Rover sends back signals constantly and they're monitored by the technicians. Once the readings started going wild we knew something was up but didn't know what, so we rushed back and found you enjoying yourself with a multi-million dollar piece of equipment."

"God!" groaned Joyce and placed her head in her hands. "Did I damage him? Did I? I'll pay back what I can even if it means being in debt for the rest of my life. I really, really am sorry…" She was close to tears.

"Damage? Pay back? What the hell are you talking about." said Dave, "I've just had the lab on the phone and they want to know whether you'd be willing to do it again. But this time under laboratory conditions. I said you would. Is that OK?"

Joyce raised her face in surprise and stared at the pair of them with wide open eyes…

"Would I be…" she began, "you mean for free? Again?" She was beginning to stammer as the possibilities occurred to her.

"Ohh yesssss" she said, a broad grin breaking out over her face.

END

p_p_man
p_p_man
36 Followers
12