Rowen & Aureus: A Steamy Car

Story Info
A first date turns into something unexpected.
1.3k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This doesn't have to be complicated does it?" Rowen says to himself in the mirror.

Rowen was staring at himself in the mirror for a long time, trying to sike himself up for a night he hoped he wasn't going to forget. He was fidgeting with the collar of his lavender button up shirt. Wasn't sure if he should dress more simply, or dress the way that shows who he is. Rowen tugs at the crotch of his pants, trying to readjust the packer in his boxers.

"I don't think that Aureus is that picky, right? I mean, sure I have never gone on a date with him, but I'm sure that he doesn't care about the color of my shirt." Rowen walks away from the mirror and sits on his bed, having a mild panic session while he pulls on his docs. He stands and takes one more good look in the mirror, running his fingers through his curly dark hair. Rowen grabs his keys from the hook near the door and heads out.

They were meant to meet at a small bar across town but Rowen gets a text from Aureus saying that his car broke down. That isn't really an issue because sometimes a car ride together can help break the ice. Rowen offers him a ride and Aureus quickly accepts and sends his address.

On the drive there, Rowen is going over every little detail that could go wrong, but decides to just blast his music and try to drown out all the negative that could happen.

He soon arrives at Aureus's house and nervously gets out of his car to go knock on the door, but Aureus was already on his way out, saying bye to his partner with a soft peck on the lips and a smile that could melt your heart.

Aureus smirks and waves as he walks towards the car and all of a sudden Rowen's heart starts to flutter like a schoolgirl who has never been kissed before.

Aureus gets in the car and smiles, "Hey you, I appreciate you picking me up after my car decided to take a shit," he exhales like he had been holding in a nervous breath, " I'm so happy that we are finally getting the chance to go on our little date. Life has just been so crazy." Aureus clicks on his seatbelt and settles in.

The first few minutes are a little awkward while they drive in silence.

Suddenly, Aureus turns to Rowen with a devilish smile on his face, "I have a better idea than going to the bar. Promise it will be worth your while."

Rowen hesitantly glances over at Aureus. He doesn't like when plans change suddenly, but he should try to be more outgoing. He shifts in the driver seat, trying to adjust his packer without Aureus noticing, but it doesn't go unnoticed.

Aureus rests his hand at the top of Rowen's thigh, extremely close to the warmth that is under the faux bulge in his pants. "Turn up here and park the car in the lot under the bridge."

Rowen did as he was told. He wasn't one to go against someone's word, even if his safety might be at jeopardy.

"Oh, good boy listens to directions so well." Aureus unbuckles both of their seatbelts and proceeds to start kissing Rowen's neck.

"Wait," Rowne said in a bit of a panic, " are you sure it is safe to be doing this here? Won't we get caught?"

Aureus lets out a chuckle while continuing to kiss his neck. His hand trails further between Rowen's thighs and Rowen can't help but let out a soft moan. "There is my little adventurer," Aureus said between kisses. He began to unbutton Rowen top while finally kissing up to his lips and sharing one of the most passionate kisses Rowen has ever had.

They sit there kissing for what feels like hours. Rowen didn't even realize that Aureus had made it on top of him both the shirts off. Rowen decides to be a little bold and grinds up so his packer pushes up between Aureus's thighs. They make eye contact for a moment before going back to furiously making out.

Aureus lets out a quiet whimper while grinding on Rowen, "I need you inside of me, please." He looks down at Rowen with big, round, hungry eyes.

Rowen looks back with a little panic in his eyes. They were really doing this, in public. Rowen's pants were already soaked through, and by the sound of it, so were Aureus's.

"Who am I to say no?" Rowen pushes down his pants far enough down that his packer has enough space to expand. He was happy that he spent the extra money on a packer that can also be used for sex.

Aureus struggled to wiggle out of his pants and boxers and suddenly the car was full of the strong scent of wet pussy. Rowen's mouth salivated at the thought of getting a taste.

"Turn around and bend over the steering wheel," Rowen said in a low, breath tone.

With a little finessing, Aureus was able to bend over the steering wheel of the truck and without a moment to even think, Rowen's face was buried in his pussy and Aureus let out a loud pent up moan that made it sound like he was already on the edge of cumming.

That moan made Rowen move his packer to the side and start to rub his large clit. He moaned into Aureus's hole while eating him out until his heart's content. It wasn't too long before Aureus was ready to cum and there was no holding it back. All of his juices flowed down Rowen's face while he let out a loud, deep moan.

Rowen abruptly stopped and turned Aureus around, moving his silicone cock back into position. "Are you ready for me to be inside of you?" Aureus grinded his clit on the head of the cock and nodded. Rowen grabbed his hips and slowly pushed into his pussy. "Now who is the good boy?" Rowen said while picking up the pace, pumping his cock into Aureus.

The truck was full of the strongest smell of sex and that made Rowen even hornier, pumping harder in Aureus who seemed to be on another planet, moaning to his heart's content, on the edge of yet another orgasm.

"Cum on my cock, baby." Rowen rubs Aureus's clit to push him over the edge, and he begins to have another messy orgasm, leaking juices all over Rowen's thighs and car seat.

Aureus starts to slow down and shakily presses his lips against Rowen's, tasting the orgasm beforehand. Aureus smiles between kisses while still lightly grinding out his orgasm.

Rowen slowly pulls out of the soaked, ravished pussy, smiling while watching his silicone cock pull out. Rowen lets out a shaky moan and looks up at Aureus.

"Wow," they both said at the same time and shared another soft kiss.

The sun seems to be peaking over the horizon as they both realize how late they had really been out.

Aureus smiles and says, "It is probably time to get home, you know vampires burn in the sun," he chuckles and carefully gets back into his seat.

Rowen pulls up his pants and sits there for a moment, watching Aureus put his clothes back on, and then starts the car and begins to drive him home.

"I hope this isn't the last I see of you," Aureus sleepily says as they pull up to his house.

"Promise," Rowen says with a smile and reaches over to kiss Aureus before he departs.

Aureus gets out of the car, waves and walks into his home, being welcomed by a cat and the warm glow of the sunrise.

Rowen sighs and drives home, already planning their next rendezvous.