She Made Me Her Barbie Doll

Story Info
Jessica turns me into her Barbie doll.
4.8k words
4.72
15.9k
38

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 02/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hands glided smoothly over my skin as I applied lotion from my ankle, up my calf, around my thigh, under my balls, and up the crack of my ass.

It is a new sensation, being fully shaved. The sweet smell of the lotion making me feel pretty as I smooth it into my skin.

I was definitely nervous letting her shave my body. But I am even more nervous thinking about the delicate and sexy lingerie she picked out for me to wear.

She had me step into the prettiest pair of pink panties I had ever seen. Dainty soft pink satin material, edged with soft lace. Pink little satin bows on each side of the gathered waist band.

My legs were shaking, my body trembled at her touch. Her skin on mine and the feel of the material of the panties, had me almost ready to pass out.

Then as my high and tight balls were becoming encased in the satin. My cock had sprung to its maximum hardness. It bounced and throbbed as she pulled the panties up and over.

She giggled and said, I see you like it, but just wait, it will get better. I was putty in her hands. She wanted me to be a girl to accompany her out with clients, but was uncomfortable with trying to find someone in the office, afraid they might steal her clients.

So the next best thing was turning me into a girl to accompany her out with her new clients to a club. How could I say no to Jessica. I have had a crush on her at work from the first day.

There was something different about her, she was more confident than any other female I have been around. And she was fun, and the biggest flirt.

Everyone wanted her. Even the girls in the office. She was a fantastic dresser, always showing a lot of thigh and a lot of cleavage.

Jessica could've had her pic of any of the girls in the office to go with her and any of the guys for that matter. But she always gravitated towards me.

I'm just a college intern. I didn't have anything to offer her except my smile and a laugh. She could always make me laugh.

I had done some acting in high school in the theater department and had dressed up a few times as a girl. But nothing as elaborate as this.

The main motivation behind it was the blowjob that she promised me. How could anybody turn that down.

I've always wanted to know what it was like to wear women's underwear. I've had many fantasies about it, but I've never had the opportunity to get near any.

She asked me if I wanted to wear pantyhose, thigh highs, or stockings with a garter belt. I had worn pantyhose in a high school play. Well they were more like tights. So I opted for the garter belt like I've seen models where in the Victoria's Secret catalog.

She approved of my choice and told me she had the perfect outfit for me. Seeing the outfit laid out on the bed, I knew it was the right choice.

She wrapped the garter belt around my waist and hooked it in the back, pulling on the elastic straps, tugging them down. She gathered up a sheer, pink stocking and rolled it up my leg.

If I thought I was going to pass out from the feeling of her skin and the panties. I was definitely going to pass out from the feeling of the stockings.

My face was on fire, with what little blood was left. All the rest of it had rushed to my cock, which was straining itself against the pretty pink fabric of the panties.

Her fingers sent shivers through my body as she hooked the stockings to the straps. I was standing, she was on her knees, her face was hovering in front of my engorged throbbing cock.

I was hoping this was when I was going to get my payment. I have had many fantasies of a girl being on her knees bobbing on my shaft, but none had ever materialized.

Jessica kept ignoring my hard on. She was focused on getting me made up.

She stood up grabbing the bra off the bed. It matched the panties and garter belt, but there was no padding, the cups were see-through.

She had me reach out putting it over my arms and shoulders, reaching around hugging me as she hooked it in the back. She smelled so good, her perfume lofted off of her neck, as she whisked her hair back.

Jessica reached into a white shoe box and pulled out two gorgeous tits, fake, silicone, as real looking as any i have seen on TV.

She stuffed them one at a time into the cups of the bra. They were cold, heavy and pulled on the shoulder straps. They felt awkward at first. I raised my hands up to cup them.

They were soft, squishy, but firm. They had erected nipples poking out of the sheer fabric of the bra. They sent shivers through my body as the palm of my hands rubbed over the little nubs. It was almost like they were connected to my own nipples.

Jessica slapped my hand, told me to quit playing with them or I would go blind. We both broke out laughing as she pulled me over to her makeup table, sitting me down.

She told me I was lucky to have such long and beautiful lashes, as she applied mascara. She outlined my eyes with eyeliner. My blue eyes popped out, almost sparkling.

Next was eye shadow that matched the color of the stockings. She applied lip liner and color. I peeked in the mirror.

She placed a stocking over my hair. Then she took a wig off of a styrofoam head. It was golden blonde, long, flowing hair.

She placed it over my head, it had some weird see-through mesh up front. She adjusted it, locked it under the back, she glued the mesh down and covered it with concealer.

We both looked in the mirror, I had to take a double take. The blonde in the mirror was beautiful. I can't believe it was me.

Jessica pulled me up, opened the closet and pulled out a sheer silk top. It was short puffy sleeved button down, with round tip collar. It gave me the same amount of cleavage that she normally shows.

The nipples were poking through the blouse. You could just barely see my bra through the material.

She pulled a pink skirt off the hanger, it was short, no way was I going to be able to wear that out in public being that short, everyone would be able to see my panties and ass.

It was a cute skirt, like a tennis skirt, pleated, almost like an old school cheerleader skirt. It was pink and had shoulder straps.

I stepped into it, she pulled the straps up. It wasn't as short as I thought. I could feel my ass exposed. But It did hide my stocking tops and my still rock hard cock.

She pushed me back sitting me down on the bed. The skirt fanned out. She lifted my leg putting on little white ruffled edged ankle socks, and pink shiny patent leather mary jane heels and fastened the ankle straps.

Jessica pulled me up, now I was as tall as she was. She was always taller than me in her heels. Now we were eye to eye.

Jessica stepped back looking at me. She pulled me over to her full length mirror. I struggled in the high heels a bit, but they fit good and felt good.

When I looked in the mirror, a cute Barbie doll was standing there. She was pretty, I was pretty, we were the same person.

Jessica looked, and said, accessories! We need accessories. She put on some bangle bracelets, a pearl necklace. She said every girl loves a pearl necklace, don't we as she winked.

She said, I almost forgot, she reached into a bag and pulled something out. She said, I borrowed this from my friend who works at the mall. She came over and grabbed my earlobe. She put the gun looking machine up to it.

I heard a pop! I flinched, then felt my earlobe burn as it felt heavy. Before I could protest. She did the other one, saying there, finished.

I looked in the mirror, looked at my earlobes, they twinkled with diamond stud earrings. She just pierced my ears.

Now my face was hot, my earlobes as well, my dick had softened up a bit. And my face felt flushed more than ever. But in the mirror it just looked like I had blush on my cheeks, I matched my entire outfit.

She quickly changed her outfit. I didn't get to see her, she changed in the bathroom, but the door was open. I did catch a few quick glimpses.

Jessica came up behind me, reaching under my skirt, grabbing my cock and panties. She whispered in my ear, do you want your payment now, or do you want to wait and double down later?

I replied, double down. She said perfect answer, but while we are on the subject of down, let's tuck this thing down.

She came around front of me, crouched down, handing me my skirt to hold up. She grabbed my panties pulling them down as far as they would go to where straps attached to the stockings.

She grabbed my cock, bent it down and started pulling it back beside my balls. It hurt at first I never thought it could be that way, but it seemed to fold right over.

She held it there and she pulled my panties back up. Now my cock was tucked underneath me. She said perfect. That'll work just fine.

It felt weird, but also felt good at the same time. She had me walk, and I got to admit. I like the way it felt, as I strutted back-and-forth. I could feel my panties and my thighs massaging my hard cock with each step.

She handed me a pocketbook. She grabbed hers and we headed out the door. She had already called an Uber and it was on time waiting for us downstairs.

The driver was staring as we got in the car. He adjusted his mirror and pulled away from the curb.

I was fidgeting with my outfit, nervous, scared, but excited at the same time. Jessica was giggling at me.

I told her to stop it, asking her what was so funny? She said, oh nothing, I will tell you later. It wasn't long and then we arrived at the club. The driver pulled up, and we got out.

I asked Jessica what was so funny in the car? She replied, you were totally showing your panties to the driver, I forgot that you're not used to sitting while wearing a skirt. But I knew you would get mad if I told you.

My face flushed up again. I was totally embarrassed. The driver was looking at us as he pulled away.

As we started walking to the club, Jessica stopped and asked me we need to pick a name for you, I need to be able to introduce you. What name would you like for everyone to call you?

I was thinking about it, then some guys walked by and yelled. Hey Barbie, we liked your movie. I told Jessica that's it. I guess we go with Barb. They think I'm Barbie so I guess everybody else will also.

She grabbed my arm and said, come on Barbie. Let's go. We walked up to the club and walked right in the bouncer, open the door for us. The music was loud. Lots of people were dancing, and Jessica saw her clients at a table over in the corner.

We made our way over. Everyone was staring at us, wow I think they were staring at me. Did they know that I wasn't a girl. Jessica knew I was feeling uneasy and said relax Barbie, you're beautiful, sexy and smoking hot tonight.

Let's get to the table and let's get a couple shots in us and you will relax and have some fun. You don't have to do any talking if you don't want to. My clients are just here to have fun and blow off some steam. And someone.

They want to spend money on me for taking such good care of them. They are going to spend money on both of us so relax have some fun it'll be good times.

We got to the table. Jessica introduced me to her clients. There was two guys making out with each other. Two girls making out with each other. And two girls, Claire and Melissa, that pulled us to sit down beside them.

They quickly ordered shots and we had to catch up to them, they had been there drinking for an hour already.

We downed the first shots they were some pink fruity mixture of something. They tasted good and sweet, and went down easy.

It wasn't long before Claire and Melissa pulled us out on the floor to dance with them. We were all dancing together just like best friends would do.

I wasn't doing too bad in the heels. I was a little top-heavy with the fake breasts and everything, but I found my center point and balance and groove.

I was imitating the girls dancing, and my skirt was bouncing up and down in the back. I didn't know that at first, until I saw some people looking hard, and then I realized what was happening.

I don't know if it was the music and alcohol, but it started to turn me on having people stare at me. I was definitely putting on a show now.

The other girls were dancing, pretty provocatively, and trying to get me to imitate. I tried my best, but I was not as coordinated as they were.

I had forgotten all about my hard on, I don't even think I was hard anymore. I was relaxed and having a good time, just being one of the girls.

The girls quickly paired up with Jessica and myself. The crowd started moving us apart from each other. Melissa the tall brunette, grabbed me by the back of the neck and pulled me close to her and started kissing me.

She was pretty forceful, and drunk, and I let her kiss me. I started kissing her back. It was weird. Here I was dressed as a girl kissing a girl, that was kissing me.

We made out for what seemed like 15 or 20 minutes on the dance floor. She kept feeling my ass under the skirt, and she was pressing her breasts into mine as we kissed.

Now I was starting to get turned on. I could feel my cock swell inside my panties.

When the music stopped, she pulled me back to the table for some more alcohol. When I looked around, I started to notice, there was a lot of girls paired up, and then I looked, and it was guys paired up as well.

It was at that moment, I realized we were at a gay club. I was looking around for Jessica, and I saw her over in the corner with Claire making out.

I started to get a little bit jealous as I thought she wanted to make out with me, but I guess that was gonna be later when we got back.

We were drinking, dancing, and partying for what seemed like four or five hours. It must've been pretty late and the girls asked us if we wanted to come back to their motel room and continue the party.

Jessica looked at me and then looked back at them and said yes let's go. Claire was on her phone lining up an Uber for all of us.

We gathered up our stuff and made our way to the front door. Melissa was holding my hand, pulling me behind her. I was holding Jessica's hand, pulling her and she was holding Claires hand as we made our way through the crowd and out the front door.

It was nice outside. The air was cool and lofting under my skirt. It was definitely cooling down the steaminess in my panties. And I'm sure it was doing the same to the other girls as well.

A black Escalade pulled up that was our ride, we all squeezed in the backseat together. It was tight, but it was fun. The girls were giggling.

It was a short ride to the hotel where the girls were staying. They stopped in the little store inside the lobby and grabbed a few items, and we got in the elevator.

We got inside the room was a big suite they open the curtains and the sliding doors to the balcony. Then popped open a bottle of champagne.

We were all drinking, and they turned music on, and we were dancing. we had paired up again like we were in the club but this time my butt was rubbing up against Jessica's butt as I continue to dance with Melissa and her with Claire.

We polished off two bottles of champagne, and we were all pretty drunk. We were all making out with our dance partners.

Things were getting hot and heavy. Clothes were starting to come off. I started to panic as Melissa was trying to undo my top.

Jessica broke away from Claire and came over and hugged me and started making out with me. She stopped to tell me it's OK the girls know your secret remember earlier when you said you wanted to double down, well now is your chance.

Jessica whispered into Melissa's ear and Melissa quickly dropped to her knees. She dropped down right in front of me and lifted my skirt. Pulling my panties down fishing out my semi hard cock.

It's right out and she wrapped her hands around it and started kissing and mouthing the tip of my cock. It was awesome! Just like I had fantasized about.

She was bobbing up and down on my cock, taking more and more of it in her mouth each time stroking me, jacking me off into her lips.

Jessica and Claire both came up and started taking turns kissing me while Melissa was sucking my cock. Jessica and Claire started to undress each other as they were making out.

Jessica had similar lingerie to mine on, except hers was black. Claire had her bra off and was standing there in her thong panties. They continued to make out in front of me, and it was more than I could take. Melissa's sucking was incredible and I started to cum.

Soon as Melissa felt my first squirt, she locked on and sucked everything out of me. Everything she could get. She stood up and started kissing me. But what I didn't know was she still had a mouthful of my cum, she didn't swallow.

Melissa kissed me, deeply, enforced all of my calm from her mouth into mine, holding me tight until our tongues tangled in all of it disappeared.

The taste of my cum mixed with her lips, and the alcohol was better than any drink we had that night. I had never even tasted cum before. Maybe it was partly because I was dressed as a girl kissing a girl but I enjoyed it.

Melissa started undressing me and I let her takeoff my blouse and my skirt and let them fall to the floor. I was there standing in my bra with my fake breasts, and hard nipples sticking through this year fabric of the bra.

My now limp cock was tucked back into my panties. And I sat down on the couch. Claire and Jessica, or beside me making out, and Melissa was standing there undressing herself.

Melissa handed me a drink and sat down beside me. The girls were making out and bumped me and I fell over and Melissa's lap. I was too tipsy to pull myself back up, so I laid there for a minute with my head and Melissa's lap.

Then I felt Claire and Jessica, kissing each of my butt cheeks, massaging each cheek, feeling and rubbing my panties as they kissed their way up and down my butt.

My head was laying on Melissa's legs and I was looking at her tan, smooth thighs. I felt her reach behind my head and she was reaching into her panties.

I raised enough to have a look. I was shocked. I was staring at a hard cock twice as big as mine.

The girls are fighting over who was rubbing on my ass the best.

They pushed, and I fell my face was pressed up against Melissa's hard cock. Melissa moaned and held the back of my head and lifted me up a little bit so I wasn't pressing so hard against her massive cock.

I started to kiss it, I don't know why I was doing it, I just felt like it was the right thing to do. So I planted little kisses all along the side of her shaft.

I kissed my way all the way up to the top and was kissing all around the bulbous head. Then I started smearing the head of her shaft along my lips like I was applying lip gloss.

The girls behind me we're still fighting, and as they bumped into me hard, I was forced down on Melissa's cock, now I had it wedged between my lips with my tongue wrapping around it.

I've never sucked cock before or had anything in my mouth like that. But I wanted to return the favor and try to remember what Melissa had done to me.

Wasn't very good, I was sloppy and her cock was really big and filled my mouth pretty full. I couldn't take very much of it in a couple inches.

The girls had quit fighting behind me, and now they were working together. I heard them talking, and then I felt my panties being pulled down.

I felt someone kissing my butt cheek and tracing along the edge with her tongue, then I felt the tongue tickle my anus. It made me jerk, and as I did more of Melissa's cock slid deeper into my mouth.

Who ever was licking stopped. The air was cooling my now wet hole. Then I felt a finger rubbing my opening. It was slippery and slid over it easily.

After every second slide, the finger tip would slip into my hole making my mouth jerk on Melissa's shaft. The rhythm of the finger and my bobbing started to match the music playing.

12