All Comments on 'Roxanne's Demanding Stepmother Ch. 03'

by ariyanastories

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nicely written with a twist I did not expect. Not really my thing but it surely didn’t turn me off. An ultimate win in the end wanting more.

DarkoppsDarkoppsover 2 years ago

Story is very hot. Enjoying it immensely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved this story as it was well developed with Allison using Roxanne for all of her sick needs. Would have liked to read more maybe about how Roxanne would kiss and lick Allison's feet, kiss her ass whenever she asked, and of course using Roxanne to lick her pussy as desired by Allison. Should have continued with this story of how Roxanne becomes deeper and deeper in love with Allison's body by drinking her golden shower and even worshipping Allison in front of her girlfriends. Gave it a 5.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userariyanastories@ariyanastories
Commissions are currently open! Order here: https://www.ariyanastories.com/ Buy me a coffee to support my work: https://ko-fi.com/ariyanastories Note that all stories posted on here are commissions from previous customers (meaning if you're upset over a story I've posted, I ac...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES