Roxanne's Demanding Stepmother Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't stop licking and continued to worship her stepmother while she snored quietly beneath her. She felt like a dog in heat, needing more and more no matter who told her to stop. After a while, she finally had to stop, and was glad that she hadn't overused her tongue to the point of it falling off. She smiled sweetly as she walked around the bed, observing her naked stepmother as she breathed gently against the soft mattress. Roxanne wiped her wet lips and face with the fabric of her shirt, and helped Allison by putting a blanket on top of her. The housekeeper would've been shocked to see a soaking wet Allison naked the next morning, and Allison would probably blame Roxanne for such an embarrassment. She realized at once she was too exhausted to even move to her bedroom, and she wanted to stay with Allison for as long as possible.

She could barely move her own body at this point. She laid down the bed, and fell asleep almost immediately right beside Allison. She dreamt of even more naughty dreams that night, of herself fingering her stepmother as she came over and over again, with her dad watching and realizing what had been going on all this time while he was gone on work trips.

Yes, Roxanne was sure that Allison would ask her for more orgasms in the future after she satisfied her like this.

She was beyond the point of addiction, and realized she would have to stay with Allison for the rest of her life, and hoped that the woman would never get tired of her.

12