Roxx's Role Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, you could say that. It was nothing like I've ever dreamt before."

"Would you like to tell me about it?" Isla asked her green eyes merry as her left hand trailed across the surface of the bath water.

Silently Roxie swore to herself as she felt another blush touch her cheeks. That was something else she was doing a lot more of since she had met Isla, blushing and climaxing.

"I was at the club, you got me to strip in the middle of the dance floor, then I was handcuffed, and you led me outside on a chain and got me to climax in the street."

The words tumbled out before Roxie realised, she was telling Isla about the most erotic dream she had ever had.

"Really?" Isla grinned. "So, it sounds like you're ready for the next level of submission then." Isla's hand dipped below the water and softly stroked Roxie's clit, bringing forth a brief squeak.

"What would the next level be, Miss Isla?" Roxie timidly asked, wanting to know and not know at the same time.

Isla's fingers pinched a tuft of Roxie's pubic hair and pulled at it gently. "Why don't you get out of the bath, and you can find out." She instructed as she stood and left the bathroom.

For a moment Roxie remained in the water wondering what could possibly happen next. Her core clenched as the memories of the dream prodded her imagination once more.

'I wonder if it is possible to die from too many orgasms.' Roxie mused as she clambered out of the bath and rapidly dried herself. Wrapping the towel around herself Roxie went to leave the bathroom, then paused. Was she allowed the towel? She shrugged and removed it, hanging it neatly over the radiator rack to dry, then left the bathroom.

Roxie's flat was only really three rooms, the living room with attached kitchen, the bathroom and Roxie's bedroom. As she exited the bathroom, Roxie could hear Isla humming to herself in the bedroom. Momentarily she experienced a flare of shyness that Isla was in her room possibly discovering her hidden secrets... then sense returned, she didn't think Isla wasn't the person to go poking around in someone else's private things, and besides there was precious little to hide that was embarrassing as begging for a climax in her friend's garden. Roxie allowed herself a giggle at the memory of the thrill and she hoped there would be more times like that.

"Don't be shy, little bear, come in." Isla called out. "I want to introduce you to something."

Feeling like a slightly naughty child Roxie giggled once more and stepped into her bedroom, Isla was standing facing the doorway, her back to the bed and leaning against the baseboard of the bed, a wide smile on her face and the all too familiar expression of mischief in her eyes.

"Welcome to the next level." Isla told Roxie. "Up to now I've given you lots of choices, all of which have led you down the path you wanted to take. Now this is slightly different." Isla paused for a second. "Now, I just want you to ask yourself a question. Do you trust me?"

As Roxie opened her mouth to reply, Isla held her hand up. "Before you answer, I want you to really think about it and what it means. We need to have total trust in each other to go further and I don't want you to say you do if you have any doubts."

The words sunk into Roxie's mind. It made complete sense what Isla had asked, there had to be a full commitment of trust in each other, as any manner if things could go wrong otherwise. As it was, Isla had never given her any doubt and Roxie didn't think for a second Isla would ever intentionally do anything to harm her. There was something of a bond forming between the two of them, which sounded mad seeing as they had only just met, but it did feel like they belonged together.

Looking Isla directly in the eyes, Roxie smiled softly. "Miss Isla, I trust you with all my heart."

Isla's face softened, so much so that for a moment Roxie thought Isla was going to burst into tears, then as quickly as it arrived, it passed and a beaming smile that felt like the Sun, it was so full of warmth.

"I'm so happy you said that little bear." Isla replied gladly. "I'm going to show you how it feels to be fully dominated."

For some reason Roxie felt unable to say anything immediately. Letting Isla have control over her had been interesting in an extremely sensual way, now Isla was saying she was going to fully dominated. That thought alone made her core warm at the idea.

Roxie took a breath. "I'm ready Miss Isla."

"That's good, little bear." Isla smiled then pointed to the bed which had one of Roxie's spare towels spread on it. "Sit down little bear, let's get you dressed correctly."

Dressed? That word puzzled Roxie for a moment, but she didn't question it, she wanted to prove to Isla that she did indeed trust her fully, so she moved to the bed and sat as indicated.

Isla moved out of Roxie's line of vision for a moment and the bed shifted slightly as she felt Isla move behind her. A soft kiss touched the nape of her neck sending a shiver down her spine. A black shape lowered past Roxie's face and she immediately felt a surge of anticipation as the thick leather collar wrapped around her neck. This time when it fastened Roxie heard a metallic click, the sound of a lock snapping shut, and her breath caught in her throat.

"There we go, little bear. Fully dressed or as fully dressed as you are going to be until I decide otherwise." Isla moved off the bed and back into view, a small key in her hand.

"Just so you know I've locked that collar on" Isla informed indicating the key. "Now I'm sure you remember what this is." Out of her pocket Isla produced a lock box similar to the one that had kept Roxie's clothes out of reach the previous night. The key for the collar slipped into the box and the lid closed with a very satisfying click.

"The question is little bear..." Isla moved a little closer to Roxie, who was watching the proceedings with baited breath. "How long do we keep you in that collar?"

The first thing Roxie did was glance at her bedside clock. It was gone five in the afternoon. A little less than four hours until she was due to be in work. The thought of being made to wear the heavy leather collar to work filled her with fear laced anticipation.

"I thought four hours is a good time don't you?" Isla asked, her tone teasingly suggestive.

Four hours. Roxie knew that would mean leaving her flat wearing the collar and removing it just before she was due to start. It would mean she would be late by a few minutes, but no one would notice. Well, not as much attention as arriving still wearing the collar would attract. She swallowed hard.

"Whatever you think is a reasonable amount of time. Miss Isla." Roxie replied hoping that Isla wouldn't make the time too long.

"Oh, little bear." Isla giggled as she activated the timer lock. "You are really coming out of your shell. And so obedient."

Isla stepped in closer and hooked a finger through the steel ring at the front of the collar, gently pulling Roxie's lips into a kiss. "I set the time for three and a half hours little bear. I wouldn't put you in a position where your work would be at risk. The simple fact you were willing to leave it to me, shows me just how much you trust me."

The thought that Isla had never intended for Roxie to even leave the flat wearing the collar sent a wave of relief through Roxie. It hadn't occurred to her that Isla would have been testing her trust level. The fact that she had placed herself totally at Isla's mercy and been rewarded for it felt like another door had opened between them and Roxie smiled up into Isla's face, that was a picture of admiration.

"Now lay down, little bear." Isla told her. "Let's see if you enjoy the next level."

Anticipation raged like a wildfire through Roxie as she lay back on her bed, her head on the pillow, her feet nearly touching the wooden baseboard.

"Now, normally I would use something like some nice silk scarves for the first time." Isla explained as she moved around the room. "But as I haven't got any to hand, I've had to improvise."

Isla stopped next to Roxie's chest of drawers, opened the top one and removed a handful of items.

"This is a little interesting." Isla continued. "Do you remember giving me all your underwear?

Because I thought if they belonged to me then you would have no objection to using them."

Once more Roxie watched in a mixture of horror and total fascination as Isla lifted a pair of scissors and rapidly cut Roxie's underwear into strips of cloth.

"And it isn't like I was going to let you wear underwear anyhow." Isla smirked, holding up the strands of what was Roxie's underwear drawer. "How does that make you feel, little bear?"

No matter how hard she tried, words wouldn't form in Roxie's head. It had been one thing to be told she wasn't allowed underwear, it felt totally different to watch them being cut up.

"It feels like I am going to be aroused a lot, Miss Isla." Roxie finally managed to squeak, hoping Isla was content to stop at cutting up underwear and not move on to any of Roxie's other clothing.

Isla laughed happily. "Oh, your face is a picture. Don't worry I left a few sets I find attractive, and we will get you some more soon. The real question is what am I going to do with these?" Isla gestured with the now useless underwear.

Before Roxie could reply Isla spoke again. "The thing is, when a novice ties someone up they make the mistake of actually tying the restraint to the limb." Isla looped a strand of what had been a pair of Roxie's gym panties around her ankle, crossing the strands over as she did.

"Now the issue there is to securely restrain someone, you have to tie it tightly, which in this way would cut off blood supply." Isla explained as she tightened the loop to demonstrate. "That we don't want, because it is uncomfortable and dangerous."

The loop loosened off. "What I have found to be the most effective method." She continued. "Is to loop around the limb and what we are restraining the limb to. In this case the bottom of your bed."

Roxie watched intently as Isla made a quick double loop then tied off the loose end. It made sense what Isla said, but as it was, there was nothing to stop her slipping her foot out of the loop.

"I know what you're thinking little bear. You could easily escape couldn't you. But what if I do this?" Isla took another strand and wrapped it around the loop itself, effectively closing the gap, and once knotted Isla stood back.

"How about now?" Isla asked, looking very confident in her handiwork.

Try as she may, Roxie could not wriggle her foot free, it was securely held in place without any discomfort.

"Admit it, little bear." Isla giggled as she repeated the process on Roxie's other leg. "You're impressed, aren't you?"

While Roxie was indeed impressed her mind was too preoccupied with the sensation that she was now unable to move her legs more than an inch either way, and as Isla was now making very rapid work of securing her wrists together in a similar fashion, Roxie was soon going to be unable to move at all. She would be completely at Isla's mercy.

"Now the fun thing about the hands." Isla explained as she bound Roxie's wrists. "Is, once we have them tied to each other in the same way, we can just use the last bit to keep them out of the way."

As Isla finished her sentence she tugged on Roxie's wrists and expertly knotted them to the headboard.

"Comfortable?" Isla asked, smiling like a cat with a huge bowl of double cream.

Laying on her bed, her legs securely held apart and her arms above her head, also fastened, Roxie knew she should feel anything but comfortable. As it was, she felt vulnerable and exposed but at the same time she was trembling with anticipation. She managed to grin and nod.

"I have to say little bear." Isla announced as she sat on the edge of the bed next to Roxie. "Having been through all your drawers and cupboards, I am saddened to find a disturbing lack of sex toys. My intention was to leave you here with a toy inside you and watch Netflix while you climax your way into a state of stupor."

The mental image of being helplessly forced to orgasm over and over set a surge of need running through Roxie's system, and she briefly wondered how that would feel, but her train of thought was interrupted by Isla sighing.

"I suppose I may as well treat you to a little something seeing as you have been such a good little bear." Isla said as her fingers brushed lightly over the skin of Roxie's stomach, sliding back and forth moving slowly downwards.

Roxie held her breath as Isla's fingers reached her patch of pubic hair, fingers circling around.

"Do you remember me telling you I was going to have to do something with this?" Isla asked as she gently tugged on Roxie's pubic hair.

Vagally, Roxie recalled Isla had mentioned something, but hadn't really been in the right frame of mind to remember fully, but she nodded in affirmative.

"Have you ever experienced what it is like to have a nice smooth shaven pussy little bear?" Isla asked as she pulled a little harder on the tuft of hairs she had hold of.

The feeling of having her pubic hair pulled to the point of being torn out made Roxie's eyes water. She hadn't ever been hair free. It was something that had never entered her head. "Never Miss Isla."

"Oh, it's a very nice sensation." Isla informed. "Especially when you don't have any underwear. Every touch feels so much more intense, and as you kindly donated all your underwear to the Miss Isla bondage foundation, I suspect you are going to experience that sensation many times."

As she spoke, Isla slowly combed her fingers through Roxie's pubic hair, fingertips teasing the skin beneath.

"The thing is, little bear, if you want to know what it feels like you need to beg me to shave you."

For a moment, Roxie considered asking Isla to do it immediately, but she was beginning to understand what Isla enjoyed about the situations Roxie kept ending up in. It wasn't just the domination of Roxie that turned her on, it was making Roxie choose to do what Isla wanted. If Roxie just agreed immediately, it would be robbing Isla of some of the pleasure that she experienced. Roxie also wondered what would happen if she didn't give in, how far would Isla push her?

Roxie's eyes held Isla's for a moment. No words were passed but an unspoken challenge was silently laid out between them.

"Now that is just so hot, little bear." Isla grinned, her tongue slipping between her teeth like an over excited snake. "I had hoped you may not be totally submissive. It makes things so much more interesting when I actually have to do some work."

In her head Roxie celebrated guessing correctly that Isla would relish a challenge, and at the same time wondered if her forethought had dug her into a pit that she wasn't going to be able to climb out of.

"The thing is, little bear." Isla continued. "When you have no real tools to work with, you have to think outside the box." Isla stood and walked to Roxie's chest of draws once more. "I took the liberty of borrowing this." Isla informed as she held up Roxie's electric toothbrush. "Now the really awesome thing about these is they are designed to direct all the movement and vibration to one small specific area. So if we just clip the bristles off." Isla produced a pair of scissors and proceeded to cut the bristles off the toothbrush, leaving it with a smooth head which vibrated madly as Isla turned it on. "Now, I wonder how you will react when I press this on your sensitive clit?"

Roxie had never experienced a car crash. She had read that when people actually go through the process time slows down. She also knew this was down to a surge of adrenaline that pushed the body into its fight or flight mode. She also guessed that the sensation was very similar to watching Isla approach, the toothbrush head shaking away like the tail of a rattlesnake that had just licked an electric fence. She wanted to close her eyes but watched in enthralled dread as Isla touched the improvised toy on to her clit.

Every climax she had experienced had always been a slow build. This time she went straight from aroused to screaming orgasm in seconds. She was vaguely aware of her muscles tightening against the surprisingly strong underwear restraints as she bucked and thrashed under Isla's relentless tormenting of her pulsating sex.

Multiple climaxes had been something that happened rarely, and even then, they only rolled in to two or three at the most. This time she lost count after five. And to make matters worse while she moaned and screamed her pleasure, Isla giggled like a mad scientist bringing a corpse back to life, egging her onwards with words of encouragement that made little to no sense to Roxie in her state of mind.

Slowly, Roxie drifted back to reality, gradually aware the tormenting had stopped. Her body ached all over, worse than when she had done full contract sports.

"Little bear." Isla's voice edged through the fog of her clouded mind. "Little bear. Are you still with me?" A slight giggle betrayed the fact that Isla was very aware that Roxie was coming to her senses.

"Yes Miss Isla." Roxie managed to croak. Her throat was dry and voice was strained.

"Do you want to beg me to shave you now? Or shall we go for round two?"

The buzzing of the toothbrush dragged Roxie back to full consciousness, and the thought of another wave of intense climaxing made her wonder if she would actually be able to walk later, let alone manage a full shift at the club.

"Please Miss Isla." Roxie whispered hoarsely. "Please shave me like you prefer."

"Hmm. I'm not sure if that was actually begging." The head of the brush touched Roxie's clit once more, sending one fast pulse from Roxie's overly sensitive clit to her entire body.

"Oh crap. Please Miss Isla no more. I'm begging Please shave me." Roxie nearly screamed as her muscles protested.

The buzzing head touched her briefly once more, extracting another whimper.

"Ask me to make your lovely pussy a nice bald plaything so I can torment it more." Isla instructed as the toothbrush played across the skin of Roxie's thigh.

"Please shave my pussy bald so you can torment it more Miss Isla." Roxie spat the words out so quickly, she wasn't sure she had said everything Isla wanted her to. "I beg you please make my pussy your hairless plaything." She added for good measure.

The buzzing stopped. "Oh my beautiful little bear. I will do exactly that. Just because you asked so nicely. Then when it is nice and hairless, I'm going to write over it in marker pen that it is my bald pussy. And you will walk around knowing it is there all night."

Hazy images of her dream crossed with the maddening intense stream of climaxes she had just experienced flooded Roxie's head making her moan out loud and squirm desperately.

Isla's lips playfully kissed one of Roxie's very proud nipples and whispered. "And that's just the beginning. I'm going to worship you as my little submissive, and in return you're going to step so far out of your zone you will wonder if you really need normal clothes again."

Roxie splashed cold water onto her face then looked at her reflection. It was only a full twenty-four hours since she had stood here in the staff bathroom at the Rainbow Club. Of course, twenty-four hours ago she had been single and wearing underwear. Many things had changed.

After being naked for nearly the full day it had felt odd wearing clothes. Isla has insisted that she wore her best white shirt and black suit, so she looked her very best. It also felt very different having nothing underneath the suit and shirt. Every movement caused her nipples to brush against her shirt, keeping them hard and proud, and the slightest movement of her legs made her trousers rub against her now very hairless pussy.