Roxx's Role Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the mirror Roxie's cheeks flushed red at the thought of what Isla had written on her skin. It had begun with the words 'Miss Isla's bald pussy' written carefully and neatly across her pelvic mound, then had moved on to a few hearts and ended with 'Property of Miss Isla' written on her bottom. Roxie imagined things like having to go to hospital and having all of that exposed to a group of doctors and nurses. That thought made heat bloom in her loins and she adjusted her stance so she could press her thighs together. Unfortunately, that just made her trousers rub against her swollen clit and she groaned in frustration.

The phone in her pocket vibrated.

Something else that was new. She had owned a phone before but since her finances had been limited, she had managed without. Now Miss Isla wanted to be able to get in touch with her from time to time so had sorted her out a cheap pay as you go phone. Roxie keyed in the pin number and opened the message screen. The club's staff WiFi make quick work of downloading the picture Isla had sent her, one of a gleaming chrome butt plug with a cute, fluffy bunny tail attached to it. Below the picture was a caption reading 'guess what you're wearing on the walk home.'

Real heat flooded Roxie's sex. She had never worn a plug before, and the steel object looked huge and unforgiving in the picture. Everything below her waist clenched at the thought of Isla forcing the object into her rear. With trembling hands, Roxie managed to type out a reply. She wanted to ask if it would hurt, but she was fairly sure Isla wouldn't force something if it was going to be more than she could handle. Instead, she concentrated on the next thing on her mind and sent a reply.

'Just that?'

The image of her walking along the road all the way to Isla's with the tail hanging down in full view and the writing on her lower body visible to anyone who saw her, flashed through her mind and it took a moment to get her breathing under control and stop herself from having a climax there and then.

The phone vibrated once more.

Holding her breath, Roxie read the reply. 'Only if you want to... I will let you wear your coat and collar of course. For the foreseeable future your work clothes will stay at work. That way I can keep you naked right up to when you arrive at work.'

The message ended with a kissing emoji and a red heart.

The need to touch herself and bring about a greatly needed climax burned through Roxie's body. She didn't doubt for a moment that Isla would indeed keep her without clothing for as long as possible. And the thought of having to undress after work every night and walking to Isla's knowing that she would be naked again until she returned to work fill her with a hot nervous energy that begged for a release.

Once more she typed out a reply, this time having to spend longer correcting her mistypes as her hands trembled from arousal.

'Miss Isla. I need to climax.'

It felt like less than the time it took to draw a steadying breath passed before a reply came.

'Oh little bear. Sorry you are all worked up, but no climax for until after work. Which, by the way starts in two minutes.'

Disappointment, frustration and shock rolled over Roxie. Two minutes. She had missed the briefing and was going to be late opening the doors. Swearing silently, she locked the phone and placed it back in her jacket pocket as she hurried out of the bathroom and towards the entrance to the club.

As Roxie approached the main entrance, two of the regular doormen were already on station, waiting patiently to open the doors and begin admitting the queue of customers. Roxie fixed what she hoped was a relaxed expression on her face, trying to put the thoughts of what was going to happen later to the back of her mind. The shorter of the two doormen nodded as Roxie strode closer. Formally they were known as John and Dave, but to the staff and friends they were collectively J and D.

"Sorry I'm late." Roxie began, her brain trying to come up with a plausible excuse on the fly.

"No problem boss." D replied with a grin.

"Lucy explained you may be late at the briefing on account of yesterday being your birthday." J added, also grinning.

"And the fact you left with that hot new barmaid last night." D sniggered. "Hope you had a good time."

Roxie felt like her face was on fire, she knew Lucy wouldn't have mentioned her impromptu visit earlier that morning, but the thought of what had passed during the day was very fresh, especially as she knew Isla was going to get her to strip for the walk back to her Mistress's house.

"Honestly boss, we're both happy you may have found someone. You deserve it." J assured, his voice no longer teasing.

Squirming slightly as her tender, freshly shaven skin rubbed against the material of her suit trousers, Roxie managed a smile. "Thanks guys. She is really different to anyone else I've known." Wanting to move the conversation onwards, Roxie switched her attention to the doors. "Okay, open them up and let's get this place busy."

J and D nodded as they unlocked the doors and allowed the first of the night club goers in.

Like a sluggish river, crowds of people began to filter into the club, some Roxie knew as regulars and greeted them with a smile and a nod, most she fixed with a welcoming but stern expression, one that she had developed over years of repeated practice. She had gained a kind of sense for those who would be there to enjoy themselves and the ones who would invariably get too drunk and take offence to some imagined slight and turn violent. And of course, the third category, someone who had deliberately come to cause trouble. With it being an LGBTQ+ club there were times where someone wanted to take out their anger on a group of people, they assumed were weaker just because of their sexual preferences. When that sort of person wandered past Roxie's gaze, they were usually watched closely and removed before any trouble started. It was this aspect of their security that had made the club very popular amongst the community.

Before long the ebb of customers slowed and stopped. As the evening wore on, there would be a slow trickle of people coming and going and Roxie trusted J and D enough to prevent anyone who may be a nuisance from entering. She would then patrol the club, checking on each area to ensure everything was peaceful as it could get in a very loud nightclub.

As she walked along one of the balconies overlooking the main dance floor, her gaze was drawn to the bar where two women and one man served drinks to the small horde waiting. One bright spot bobbed and wove like a flame in the breeze, her auburn hair catching the overhead lights like a rose in a bed of nettles.

"How did a beautiful thing such as you come to be in this dark place?" Roxie mused to herself as she subconsciously touched the velvet collar around her neck.

As Roxie watched, Isla glanced upwards, their eyes meeting, touching and holding. For a moment Isla stood still, her gaze locked on to Roxie's carrying a warm, almost animal need between them. Roxie felt her core warm as remembered moments where Isla had her naked and begging, flitted through her mind. Not a weak person, Roxie was a little unsure as to what hold Isla had over her, but she did know that she had never felt so comfortable with someone who had a talent for making her feel slightly uncomfortable. She knew instantly she would do anything Isla asked her to, because Isla wouldn't let anything happen to her that wasn't a pleasant experience. Roxie smiled and touched her collar once more, indicating her submission to the woman below. In return, Isla winked, blew a kiss and returned to pouring drinks for the crowd around the bar, who were oblivious to the acknowledgement that had been transmitted through the air between Isla and Roxie.

Roxie moved away and continued her circuit of the club, her mind never far away from the alluring Isla and how she had altered Roxie's way of thinking in such a profound way in such a short length of time. While she had never considered herself to be submissive, it felt very natural to be so to Isla, almost like it completed her. She was aware that Isla hadn't really forced her to do anything there had been no 'or else' involved, everything whilst being sexual had felt caring, loving and slightly protective. And in return that was exactly how she felt about Isla. It was a new world, an interesting and exciting new world.

It was Isla's and Roxie's world.