Roxx's Role

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good little bear." Isla said happily. "That is a massive step."

Roxe managed a grin, for some reason Isla telling her she had done well made her feel very proud of herself.

"Now I am just putting this over here on the sofa." Isla told her as she folded the towel over and laid it flat on the sofa.

To Roxie the words soothed her jumbled thoughts, and a slight sense of logic began to take hold. After all, Isla was doing everything to make her feel relaxed and calm. A little more tension seeped out of her muscles.

"My, my. You are a big little bear aren't you." Isla said quietly. As she stood back, her eyes roving hungrily over Roxie's naked form.

A half smile touched Roxie's lips and she felt another blush creeping across her face. She had been complimented a few times on her physic but hearing the words off Isla seemed to mean more than anything she had heard before and a feeling of pleasure spread through Roxie's entire body.

"I'm just going to touch you in a few places little bear. Nothing sexual. I just want to see where you are responsive." Isla informed as she stepped in closer.

Roxie managed to nod in understanding. Her entire body trembled with the anticipation that Isla was going to actually touch her skin. It was something she was dreading and yearning for at the same time.

"I just want you to pick a picture on the wall in front of you and focus on it." Isla instructed softly. "Let everything else fade away."

Drinking in the words, Roxie looked at the black and white photos, one immediately caught her eye, a woman with short dark hair staring directly into the camera, her breasts exposed and perfectly framed by an arm that lay across her chest whilst the other hand was holding a half smoked cigarette. From where she was stood it felt like the woman was looking straight into Roxie's eyes, and she felt herself drawn in to that hypnotic gaze.

Something touched the middle of her back, right between the shoulders.

She knew it had only been Isla, but every nerve in her body jumped and she let out a slight squeak.

Another light touch, probably only a fingertip or two touched lower down in the curve of her spine, and even though she was expecting it she still jumped at the slight pressure and squeaked once more.

More touches followed, shoulders, backs of thighs, calves, stomach, neck. Each one felt as intense as the first and by the time Isla stopped, Roxie had ceased squeaking and was humming a low pitch moan.

The next touch was on her left hand as Isla turned Roxie's arm around revealing the smooth scar across her wrist. Isla gave a sharp inward gasp.

"Was this intentional?" Isla asked very quietly, her voiced edged with emotion.

Roxie's heart skipped a beat at the question. Shame flooded her mind and she turned away from Isla, not wanting to admit the truth out loud.

"Poor little bear." Isla comforted gently. "It's nothing to be ashamed of. This..." She indicated the scar. "Wasn't an attempt to end your life... it was a cry for help, and no one was around to hear it."

Isla raised Roxie's hand and kissed her palm.

"I will always be here for you little bear. If you ever need to cry out again, I will be listening. But if you trust me to help you, I hope you won't need to cry out ever again."

A mixture of sadness, joy, and relief mixed in with the feelings of sexual need and vulnerability. It all proved too much to and tears sprang from her eyes.

"It's okay little bear." Isla told her softly as she slipped her arms around Roxie's waist. "I've got you now. I won't let anything hurt you ever again."

For the first time in a long while Roxie actually needed to be held and needed to hold someone who cared for her. She looked down at Isla, the pale, freckle dusted, green eyed face framed by burnished copper looked back at her. No longer predatory, just someone who wanted to heal some of the hurts she still felt.

Someone who believed in Roxie and someone who Roxie could believe in.

Someone who stood up on tiptoes and kissed each tear-stained cheek.

Roxie placed her arms around Isla and very gently held on to her and finally allowed herself to smile for the first time in what had felt like forever.

Eventually Isla slipped her arms from around Roxie's waist and placed a hand on each hip before planting a soft kiss on her lips.

"Let's get another drink." Isla suggested taking hold of Roxie's hand. "Then we can sit down and talk about how we proceed."

A small shiver of excitement ran through Roxie. She hadn't got the first idea what it meant to be a submissive, images of girls in chains being tortured by woman wearing skimpy leather outfits sprang to mind, and while she assumed it was nothing like that, her body react in an interesting way that made her blush again.

A tug on her arm jerked Roxie back to reality and towards the sitting room door. Isla led her out into the hall, turned to the left and opened a door into a dimly lit kitchen where Isla steered her to a kitchen table with a cluster of chairs around it, four of them wooden and one at the head of the table made from metal.

Roxie sat on the chair she was ushered into by Isla and gasped as her warm flesh touched the cold metal.

"It's a fairly intense feeling isn't it." Isla grinned as she gently pushed Roxie further into the chair, so her back was also against the unyielding surface.

A myriad of sensations assaulted her, as sensitive skin tingled against the cold.

"Oh god yes." Roxie admitted breathlessly.

"You wait until you sit on one outside." Isla giggled. "Now that is a real rush."

The pounding started inside Roxie's chest spreading to her entire body. "What outside naked?" She questioned her voice hardly more than a whisper.

The predatory green eyes returned in a flash. "Oh yes, my little bear... Trust me, once you have a climax outside whilst your naked body is being battered by all the sensations that brings, everything else will seem flat."

Images of her sitting outside in the throes of a climax where everybody could see her flickered through Roxie's mind, and heat flooded her core. Her hands gripped the chair tightly as she fought to regain control as her eyes flickered to the door leading outside to what she assumed was the garden.

A naughty giggle dragged Roxie back to the kitchen and Isla watching her obvious arousal.

"Don't worry little bear, we aren't at that stage yet." Isla reassured her gently. "You're a total novice so baby steps."

A sense of relief slipped in behind the arousal, although Roxie knew there was a little disappointment mixed in.

"Now, we need more wine." Isla announced as she withdrew a green bottle from the fridge.

"Oh damn." She muttered. "I forgot the glasses."

Isla glanced around looking for somewhere to place the wine bottle then slipped it in between Roxie's muscled thighs so it pressed against her very warm sex.

"Don't move now." She said with a wink and left the kitchen.

The cold of the glass was like a switch to Roxie's arousal, one that had just been flipped to overload. Her thighs tensed gripping the bottle tighter and therefore pressing it harder into her forcing a moan from deep inside her. The thought entered her head that she could move the bottle, but Isla had said not to move... and she wanted to please Isla, so she didn't move, she just sat very still and moaned softly.

"Got the glasses." Isla announced as she returned and placed them on the table. A small sideways look with a very naughty half smile was all that she gave in recognition that Roxie was beginning to ride a wave of bliss, then casually said, "Now let's get those drinks."

Isla's hand wrapped around the neck of the bottle and tugged it, forcing it harder against Roxie's warm opening and swollen clit making her moans louder. Instead of removing the bottle, Isla twisted it slightly rubbing the cold glass on to Roxie's very tender sex. Roxie was very aware she could just release her grip on the bottle and the torment would stop, but she wasn't sure if she was supposed to as Isla hadn't said she could move, and more truthfully, she was enjoying the feeling far too much.

"Enough little bear." Isla told her with a wide grin, as if to answer her thoughts. "You can let go now."

Dutifully Roxie relaxed her thighs and released her grip on the bottle which slipped agonisingly away from her sex. She gave another moan as the pressure ceased. She looked up to Isla longingly, wanting to ask for more, but not sure if she should.

Isla smiled deeply as their eyes met. "And I thought I would have to go slowly with you little bear."

Without taking her eyes off Roxie, Isla ran her small pink tongue around the outside of the bottle, lapping up the mixture of condensation and the fluid that has seeped out of Roxie's aroused sex.

"Hmm that's a very fruity vintage." Isla commented casually then poured two large glasses of wine before replaced the bottle in the fridge and sitting down on one of the more comfortable looking wooden chairs.

"Now little bear... let's find out what's going to make you beg."

Once again images flashed thoroughly Roxie's head, this time one of herself pleading with Isla who was wearing very tight-fitting black leather outfit. Roxie's thighs pressed together firmly once more as she felt her insides turn over.

"Do you want to climax little bear?" Isla asked her voice still soft, but now more teasing.

The image of her begging Isla flicked through Roxie's mental cinema again, only this time she was pleading to be allowed to climax. She swallowed nervously and nodded.

"Sorry little bear? Did you say something?" Isla asked with smirk on her lips and mischief in her voice.

Licking her parched lips Roxie managed to squeak out a muted "Yes."

A cute little frown furrowed Isla's brow. "Funny I thought I heard something then." She said as she looked around the room then back to Roxie. "Oh, sorry little bear, what were you saying?"

Roxie grabbed the wine glass and took a quick swallow, savouring the sharp flavour for a moment then gathering herself together. "Yes, Isla please may I climax?"

As soon as the words left her mouth, Roxie felt a shift within herself, like something had been set free of the cage it had been held in for far too long. Instead of feeling embarrassed at her words, Roxie felt a sense of satisfaction and comfortable ease.

A look of adoration touched Isla's face and for a moment the smaller woman's eyes misted as if she was going to cry. A sharp pang of guilt and sorrow tinged Roxie's heart and she made to stand and go to comfort Isla.

"No, stay where you are little bear." Isla instructed blinking away the moisture. "I honestly didn't think you would let me take care of you." Isla confided. "It just got me a little emotional to hear those words."

There was a pause as Isla took a sip of her wine.

"Now little bear..." Isla looked directly at Roxie. "When I am referring to you as little bear, you are submissive to me, you will do as I ask, and you will refer back to me as Miss Isla." There was another pause as Isla let the words sink in.

"Do you understand little bear?"

"I understand Miss Isla." Roxie replied with a slightly nervous smile. It felt slightly awkward saying the words for the first time, but at the same time she felt a little flicker of excitement.

"That's good little bear." Isla told her happily. "Now do you know what I mean when I use the term safeword?"

Although Roxie was totally new to this kind of thing, she knew what a safeword was.

"It's a special word I can say if I get scared. Like you were saying earlier about saying stop."

"Excellent." Isla told her proudly. "So, when you have the time I want you to pick a safeword and let me know what it is. As long as it is something you wouldn't use in everyday conversation. For now, we will stick with stop."

"Yes Miss Isla." Roxie replied feeling a sense of accomplishment at the praise

"And just for this exercise, if I say hands, I want you to immediately place both your hands on the table." Isla instructed her voice calm but firm.

"Hands." Roxie nodded the tingle of anticipation growing. "Understood Miss Isla."

"Beautiful little bear." Isla grinned. "Now let's find out exactly what will make you a gibbering wet mess."

Although she was no stranger to sex, Roxie had only really experienced vanilla partnerships and whilst they had been very fulfilling, the thought of the tiny Isla having control over her was sending waves of arousal through to her core. At the mention of being a gibbering wet mess, Roxie felt every muscle in her body tense, and she gave a small involuntary gasp.

"Oh, you like the thought of that don't you little bear." Isla smirked. "What I want you to do now, is to tease one of your nipples with one hand and your clit with the other. And while you do that, I want you to tell me what you are thinking about."

Embarrassment was the first emotion to hit Roxie. Firstly, to masturbate openly in front of someone, then to actually confess what she was fantasising about while she did it. Then the thought of what may happen if she couldn't do as Isla asked ran through her head... would Isla refuse to return her clothes...

Roxie's hands moved freely, and she moaned deeper as her fingers began to tease.

"Now tell me what you're thinking about little bear." Isla encouraged eagerly.

"I was thinking about you not returning my clothes Miss Isla." Roxie confessed as her breathing became irregular.

Green eyes flashed wickedly. "Oh, so the thought of you remaining naked is pushing your buttons." Isla said her voice a little husky.

"Why is that little bear?"

The question was a good one and Roxie had to paused while she thought it through, and then the realisation dawned.

"Because it gives you power over me Miss Isla. I have to do as you tell me because I can't leave without my clothes."

"Hmmm." Isla moaned softly. "No, you can't, can you? Do you like me having power over you little bear?"

A small spike of arousal speared Roxie's body. "Yes Miss Isla, I am enjoying it." She admitted her cheeks reddening with the shame, not only was she doing exactly what Isla told her to do, she was openly confessing she was enjoying being told to do it. The thought spiked her imagination once more as she wondered what else Isla would ask her to do. The mental image she created earlier of being outside in Isla's garden made her blush deepen as a hot flush filled her face and her loins.

Roxie moaned once more.

"Oh, that was an interesting reaction. What entered your naughty imagination this time little bear?" Isla teased.

"Outside Miss Isla." Roxie whimpered as she squirmed in the chair, her fingers moving a little more desperately.

This time it was Isla who gasped. "Yes, little bear we will make you play outside when you are ready." Isla's expression went a little dreamy, wrapped in a fantasy of her own creation. "Just in the garden little bear? What if I asked you to be naked somewhere else..?"

Roxie's imagination went into overload. Thoughts of Isla having enough control over her to make her strip elsewhere powered an entirely new set of fantasies. Being made to be naked in a car, in secluded woods, on a beach... at work. Roxie's arousal peaked as she had the mental image of being at work and Isla ordering her to undress. A deep moan began in her chest as the first touches of a climax brushed her body.

"Hands."

The words sliced into Roxie's fantasy, and she snapped back to reality. Before she could think further, she had placed both hands on the tabletop. Stopping her teasing just when her climax was building shook Roxie. A slight tremor shook her body as her core protested at the denial. The shock wave reached every part of her body until everything tingled, her eyes watered, and she was left gasping for breath. She desperately squeezed her thighs together trying to bring about the climax that didn't arrive.

As her eyesight cleared, she looked towards Isla desperately seeking a finish.

Isla grinned back at her. "How close were you little bear?" She asked almost breathlessly.

Another shudder racked Roxie's body as she relived the experience. "Not close enough." She croaked

"Not close enough what?" Isla questioned with a slight edge to her voice.

A flutter of panic flew through Roxie. "Not close enough to climax Miss Isla." She replied hurriedly, a shot of adrenaline chasing the endorphin shock out of her bloodstream.

All traces of sternness vanished immediately. "Well done little bear." Isla told her gleefully. "That was what we call being edged. Now I control when you will climax and where. So, if I say stop you will not climax. Just imagine that feeling repeated over and over. I may not let you climax for weeks, just keep you on the edge for days."

Everything went blurry again for Roxie, as the thought ran through her head. She wondered what would happen if she had an accidental climax. Would Isla keep her naked? Not let her have any sexual enjoyment at all. An image appeared in her head, a woman wearing a shiny steel chastity belt. Something she had seen on a fetish website and hadn't understood why anyone would want one, but now the thought was in her head she knew it wasn't going to go away.

"Now little bear." Isla leaned forwards a little, the satin robe she was wearing pulling tight across her petite breasts and showing Roxie how aroused she was by the very proud nipples shaping the dark cloth.

"How would you feel if I was to say I would love to have some restraints on you?"

Restraints? The word conjured pictures of chains and ropes. Those images slipped quietly in behind the very recent feelings of being at Isla's mercy regarding her clothing. Thoughts collided in a breath snatching final image of Roxie tied to a chair, outside and naked while Isla took her to the very edge of climax over and over until she was a gibbering wet mess.

A surge lifted in Roxie's core. The finish she had yearned for earlier began to build, brought on by the remaining heat from the edging and the high amount of arousal caused by her own overactive imagination. Her hands gripped the tabletop as she looked to Isla, remembering the earlier instruction.

"Miss Isla." Roxie managed through gritted teeth. "I need to climax."

"Do you really little bear?" Isla questioned the corners of her lips twitching as she tried not to smile too much. "You know the rules. You need to ask permission first."

The table began to shake as Roxie gripped harder. "Please Miss Isla, can I climax?" She groaned.

"Much better little bear." Isla grinned. "No, you can't."

Roxie's head swam as she stared open mouthed at Isla. She had no idea what was happening, she had thought the idea of asking permission to climax was more a formality, it hadn't occurred to her that Isla would say no. What made matters worse was the fact she had never had to control a climax before, and more often than not just wanted to skip to the good parts.

"You can do this little bear." Isla encouraged calmly. "You need to breath deeper and relax. Focus your mind on my voice."

Isla's softly spoken words soothed Roxie's mind a little. If Isla thought she could do it then she would prove Isla right. The idea of disappointing her tiny Miss filled her with a need to achieve something she thought was impossible.

Roxie took a long slow breath, gently relaxing the tense muscles in her body and reached out for a clear space in her mind. Another slow breath followed the first. Then another.

The need to cum eased off a fraction and Roxie loosened her vice like grip on the table. A few more breaths and she felt a small amount of control returning.

"That was impressive little bear." Isla congratulated. "I honestly thought you had gone too far, and I was going to have to think of a suitable punishment."