Roxx's Role

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Punishment?" Roxie somehow managed to ask, the need to climax had diminished but was still lurking just under her skin.

Isla waved a hand dismissively. "Oh, nothing to dramatic, it was your first time, so maybe just a few spanks on your bottom."

Spanks! Roxie's mind set off once more on its adventure through the new world it had found itself in. This time she was bending over the table whilst Isla swatted at her behind.

Roxie's hands gripped the table once more, as she forced her breathing to slow down.

"My, my." Isla placed a hand over her mouth and giggled. "You are a horny little bear aren't you."

Once more Isla leaned forwards, her voice altering so it had that little edge to it. "Tell me what you are little bear."

Rising blood warmed Roxie's face again. "I am a horny little bear, Miss Isla." She repeated, caught between embarrassment, humour, and the need to do as Isla instructed.

"You're so beautiful little bear." Isla whispered softly. "I've dreamed of meeting and owning a big strong submissive girl like you for so long. You're everything I hoped my perfect submissive would be and much more."

The room fell silent as Isla just stared at Roxie. There were so many things Roxie wanted to say in return, how she had never considered herself as submissive, but how the feel of it was filling her with thoughts and feelings she hadn't thought possible. And most of all, she wanted to tell Isla that she didn't want the night to end, she wanted to just sit here for ever, naked, fully aroused, and wanting to please the copper haired goddess that was giving her these feelings.

But Roxie couldn't bring herself to say those words. Somewhere deep inside her a voice was saying, don't get attached. It won't last, everyone you care about leaves you. Self-doubt stabbed at Roxie's heart but determined to enjoy the moment for what it probably would be, a sexual tryst with a difference. She pushed the negative feelings away.

"Would you like to cum now little bear?" Isla's question interrupted her anguished thought process.

A peak of sexual excitement cut past the doubts and Roxie shifted slightly in the chair, a slight squelch as she did so a reminder of just how much she wanted that climax.

"I would love to cum Miss Isla." Roxie confessed bashfully.

Isla stood up and moved around behind Roxie, a lone fingertip running the length of Roxie's arm from the hand to her shoulder then around to the nape of her neck. The touch was completely nonsexual but it sent shivers through Roxie's body and she yearned for more.

"Do not move an inch." Isla whispered into Roxie's ear before running the tip of her tongue around her earlobe. Isla's firm breast covered in the cool satin pressed against Roxie's back as Isla reached over Roxie's shoulder and picked up the empty wine glass. Roxie heard the fridge door open behind her and something dropping into the glass. She wanted to turn around, but Isla's words echoed through her head, and she stayed facing the table.

"Now normally I would do this with you tied to the chair and wearing a blindfold." Isla informed Roxie sending shivers through her body.

"But as you're a novice I want you to climax for me unrestrained and able to see what I am doing. That way when I do it next time the anticipation will add to the thrill, and you will cum harder because of it."

Roxie wasn't sure about the next time, but she was sure this time was going to be the climax of her life. She could still feel the need burning inside her, fighting to get out.

There was a touch of skin against skin and Roxie realised Isla had shed her satin gown and her bare breasts were now pressing against Roxie's back. A huge desire to see Isla's unclothed body churned Roxie's blood back to boiling point.

A bare arm reached over Roxie's shoulder, and Isla's hand cupped Roxie's breast. Cold burned Roxie's sensitive nipple as Isla pressed an ice cube that had been concealed in her hand. Before Roxie could react fully Isla placed a light kiss on the back of her neck, a spot of cold touched her skin there as well, triggering a mixture of feelings. Another arm brushed against her skin and a hand that dripped cold moisture briefly touched Roxie's stomach.

Anticipation, Roxie learned very quickly was indeed a sexual stimulant.

She knew when the next ice cube was going and took a small breath.

It touched her clit first. Numbing cold against her very hot nub, which contracted against the sudden temperature change sending a shock wave deep into her core.

For a moment the ice stayed put, then it slipped further down, over her arousal-soaked lips before slipping inside her.

Intense waves of discomfort mixed with pleasure ran back and forth as Isla kept her hand cupped over Roxie's patch of light brown public hair, holding the ice in place as it melted. The hand that was cupped over her breast slipped away for a moment, when it returned, it headed immediately for the hand that rested over Roxie's yearning folds. Another cube of ice joined the first. Heat and cold collided with heat winning out, ice melting, mixing with the juices already seeping out.

Roxie whimpered.

A soft giggle came from Isla. "How much do you want to cum little bear?" her voice whispered into Roxie's ear. Isla's mouth so close that her breath tickled Roxie's skin.

"A lot, Miss Isla." Roxie replied immediately.

"What if I said you needed to lose this?" Isla tugged at Roxie's pubic hair.

The thought of having a clean-shaven mound had never figured to Roxie, but if doing it gained her some release, she would agree to it. "I would shave it off Miss Isla."

"Good little bear." Isla breathed in her ear once more sending shudders through her body.

"And what if I said I wanted to own all your underwear, then if you wanted to wear any you would have to ask if you could borrow some?"

The thought of needing to ask permission to wear bra and panties filled Roxie with excitement and dread. With Isla already deciding when she could climax letting her have control of things like her underwear would be leaving herself open to being talked in to doing other things.

"They're yours Miss Isla." Roxie heard herself say. There was a large part of Roxie that wanted to be persuaded in to doing things for Isla.

Isla gasped with excitement. "Thank you, little bear. You will not regret this. I am going to show you that you are the sexiest creature on the planet."

The words surprised Roxie, it was almost as if she was doing something for Isla, not the other way around.

Any logical thought was immediately chased out of her head as Isla stepped around in front of her. The copper hair looked brighter against her pale skin that looked like it was carved out of white marble. Isla's breasts looked far nicer unfettered by a bra, smooth and nicely rounded with bright pink nipples that could easily have been cherries on whipped cream. Isla wasn't skinny, nor was she athletically muscled like Roxie, just a nice blend of soft curves. Roxie wasn't surprised to see that Isla's pubic mound was beautifully smooth and displayed just above it was a small tattoo of a shield with a circle inside it.

"Do you like your Mistress's naked body little bear?" Isla asked as she performed a slow pirouette, allowing Roxie to see her pert behind.

"You're beautiful Miss Isla." Roxie finally managed to say as she marvelled at the confident way Isla stood.

"Thank you, little bear." Isla smiled as she sat down in her chair, her legs crossed elegantly. "Now I want to watch you cum for me."

Roxie's hand flew to her mound, going to work immediately teasing her arousal.

"That's a good little bear." Isla encouraged. "Faster."

At the words, Roxie increased her efforts letting her need build quickly, letting the denied climax free to take her body.

"Little bear..." Isla whispered softly.

Through her gathering climax Roxie focused on Isla.

"I want to know what you're going to wear for work in seventeen hours, when your clothes are locked away for another twenty-two."

The world turned upside down.

Roxie saw herself at work trying to explain to Lucy why she was naked with Isla standing next to her demanding that she climax there and then.

All the mental images she had conjured, met together in a spectacular car crash of fantasies as she finally peaked.

Her body screamed, she screamed, Isla was screaming "Cum little bear, cum for me."

Roxie lost herself as she gave up trying to separate the real from the imagined.