Roxy & Jane on Holiday in Lesbos

Story Info
Mother & daughter become reacquainted and break some taboos.
4.5k words
4.44
16k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On a sunny summer morning Jane and her daughter Roxy arrive by taxi at their hotel on the Greek island of Lesbos. Ready for their weekend break at this resort nestled into the coast, which is just the start their first holiday together exploring the Greek islands. It had been a tough few years for their relationship with one thing and another. Jane was just starting to get to know her estranged daughter again and this trip represented the perfect opportunity to cement their bonds.

They check into the hotel, drop their bags into their shared double room and head to the resort's private beach. The conversation between the two of them is stilted but polite, Roxy having been a difficult teenager with a manipulative father, has meant Jane has largely been out of her life. Despite her actions and words to the contrary Roxy has secretly longed for her mother at times, missing the emotional connection and the affection. In turn Jane has missed doting over her daughter and sharing the mother-daughter bond.

Jane and Roxy arrive at the beach, strip to their bikinis, then lay on sun loungers to work on their tans. Jane is a full breasted, brunette with a good figure and some child-bearing curves. While Roxy in her late teens is blonde slim and petite, inheriting her figure from her dad's side of the family.

The beach is not busy, but after a time the two women take to people watching and the conversation between them seems to flow more naturally. Spying a topless woman on the beach, Jane is inspired to remove her top. 'Do you mind?' Jane asks her daughter, as she puts her full white breasts on show without inhibition. Roxy shrugs in indifference, although Jane had scarcely waited for the response, and is quietly impressed at her mother's confidence. Roxy then watches with a kind of awe as Jane massages sunscreen into her own breasts.

'Shall we go for a paddle in the sea now?' Jane asks, standing to leave her sun lounger.

'Sure' is Roxy's casual response as she is getting to her feet.

'Why don't you take your top off though?' her mother enquires smiling. Roxy looks apprehensive, not yet comfortable enough with her own body to put it on show. 'Go on, we don't know anyone her' Jane urges. With slight embarrassment Roxy obliges undoing her bikini top and letting it drop to the lounger.

Roxy is immediately prickled with insecurity internally comparing her slim girlish figure and flat chest with mother's womanly body. Jane passes Roxy the sunscreen and watches with an air of maternal care as Roxy applies it. Roxy enjoys her mother's attention, somehow it makes her more at ease with herself. Then she is secretly pleased when Jane unselfconsciously smooths a blob of cream that had escaped her attention into her breast.

They walk down to the shore Jane clasping her daughter's hand, happy to once again establish that physical bond with Roxy. They lazily paddle and splash about in the shallows, occasionally splashing one another. Squealing in shock as the cold sea water goose pimples the skin on their bodies and breasts, drawing their nipples into proud erections. After a time, Jane reaches out an arm and draws her daughter close, Roxy reciprocates the standing embrace. Side by side they stare out to sea while Roxy enjoys the sensation of her mother's breast pressing against her.

They return to their sun loungers, and it is there that they spend much of their day, relaxing, chatting, drinking, bathing in the sun and periodically retreating under the shade of the parasol. In the afternoon the women return to their room for a siesta before heading out to the hotel restaurant for dinner. There is little pressure on the gently flowing conversation and the silences lack the awkward tension of the past. Following dinner a few drinks accompany a round of people watching, Jane and Roxy taking turns to playfully analyse their fellow diners. Before the two women slip away from the restaurant and return to their room.

Once through the door of their apartment, with tiredness taking hold, the women immediately ready for bed. Stripping down to their knickers they take time to enjoy the cooling draft of the air con unit, before getting into the double bed together and falling asleep.

It is the early hours of the morning when half-awake Roxy notices the empty space in bed next to her. Eyes opening, she finds the room partially illuminated by a shaft of light emanating from a crack in the bathroom door. Roxy's ears tune into the sounds coming from the bathroom, sounds of flesh being rubbed and a soft rhythm of slick thrusts. She alights her bed and tentatively investigates, creeping up to the door, blinking as her eyes adjust to the light.

Through the crack Roxy sees her mother inside the bathroom. Jane's eyes are shut, her lips slightly parted, her breasts rising and falling with audible breaths. She is perched on the edge of the empty bath. One foot pressing against the adjacent toilet seat, the other foot flat to the floor, her legs are open. For the first time in a long time Roxy can see her mum's vagina, folds of moist pink and red flesh, surrounded by a short gathering of dark pubic hair. With the index finger of one hand Jane rubs her clitoris, with her other hand she drives a flesh toned dildo into herself.

Taking in the scene, Roxy feels compelled to continue watching. Seeing Jane in this most private moment, Roxy somehow feels she knows her better, but also it is turning Roxy on. Suddenly feeling awake and excited, Roxy can feel her breath quickening as she scans her mother's body. Running her eyes over Jane's breasts, thighs, thighs, vagina, and hands, soaking up the image. Then with shock Roxy notices her mother's eyes now open looking back at her.

In that moment with eyes locked, Roxy can feel a rush of blood redden her skin while her mother only purses her lips in mock guilt, continuing her rhythmic movements. Roxy breaks off the stare and quickly returns to bed. Shortly after the noise stops, the light goes off and Jane returns to bed with no words exchanged. Lying in silence, it is sometime before either of them return to sleep.

The following morning Jane and Roxy wake, dress then leave their room for breakfast in the restaurant. The conversation has returned to being polite and perfunctory, while eye contact is infrequent and fleeting. They agree the days activities like strangers, both seemingly unsure about how the events in the middle of the night have changed their relationship. Their plan is a short morning hike followed by another lazy afternoon on the beach, and after a change of footwear back at their hotel room Jane and Roxy head out.

The footpath snakes its way through the foothills surrounding the bay of the resort, Jane leads the way following a map they collected at reception. In single file and with focus on the activity, the tension starts to ease from the conversation between the women. Although, the natural breaks in chat do seem to hold a greater significance. With either woman unsure whether the other will take the opportunity to broach the events of the night before.

Jane is nervous, she is surprised and pleased that Roxy has not already stormed off the resort at the sight of her playing. However, she is conscious that a poorly executed effort to have Roxy open-up on the subject might drive exactly the reaction she fears. The truth is that Jane was excited to be seen by Roxy and knew well when she started playing that Roxy witnessing the act was possible, even likely. Jane has always been bisexual and more recently attracted to late teen girls with their young slender bodies, pert breasts, and smooth skin.

On the beach the day before Jane had enjoyed being with her daughter, proud of what Roxy had become, but also unable to resist the sexual desire she felt seeing the young fit women semi-naked. Later when lying in bed next to Roxy Jane felt compelled to alleviate the sexual desire through masturbation, the risk of being caught by Roxy only heightening the experience.

Roxy is also nervous, unsure why her mother has not mentioned what happened last night, half expecting to be chastised for intruding on Jane's privacy. Half expecting the situation to blow up into an argument the type of which has characterised the past few years of their relationship. Roxy also feels guilty, for looking at her mother for longer than she needed, for feeling excited when watching. It was the feeling of freedom that her mother embodied in that moment that Roxy found so attractive and arousing. The confidence with which she was enjoying herself, made Roxy want that for herself.

Jane finally finds the courage to raise the topic. Stopping on the trail and half turning to Roxy 'About last night...' Jane says then pauses, taking a breath before proceeding. 'I'm sorry you had to see that. I got a little carried away. I guess it was just the feeling of being on holiday. Feeling so relaxed enjoying being out in the sun. Well, I just couldn't help myself' she said with a shrug and a nervous giggle. For a short time, they stare out to sea admiring the view and enjoying the cooling breeze.

'It's ok' Roxy said trying desperately to sound relaxed about the situation but feeling her heart race in nervous anticipation. 'Look we all do it, and it's hard to... you know get time alone when you're sharing a room with someone. I mean I'm sorry I looked. I should have just stayed in bed when I knew you were in the bathroom. You could have been doing anything and that's your business.'

Jane turned to face Roxy 'Well I didn't mind you seeing at all' Jane said, now making eye contact with her daughter. 'I just thought you would be shocked seeing your mother do such a thing. I didn't mind you seeing me. Like you say it's only natural and in shared room these things happen I guess.'

'Shocked?! No, I wasn't shocked' Roxy replied. 'I mean I do it all the time...' she giggles '... and I would have guessed you did too. So, I suppose, I'm glad you didn't mind me seeing.'

'Me too, we've only just gotten close again and I like that. I wouldn't want it to change now.' Jane said and the two women smiled, briefly hugged, then resumed their walk.

It is late in the morning and the sun has risen high in the sky. Roxy and Jane are becoming a little tired and hungry from their efforts walking the trail, so decide to head back to the resort for lunch. Sweaty and slightly red they arrive at the hotel restaurant, where sitting on a covered terrace overlooking the beach, they order food and drinks. Then after lunch they take cover under the parasols on the beach, from where they order cocktails and chat through the afternoon.

As they day cools Jane and Roxy return to their hotel room. Flushed red from the days sun the cool room is a welcome relief to the women and they strip off. Due to the alcohol consumed and the open conversation on the trail they are now completely unabashed about being completely naked in front of one another. They take it in turns to shower, Jane then Roxy. Their mood is bright and playful, their conversation tipsy.

Jane watches as her daughter dries herself off in the steamy bathroom 'You're all red' she says, 'Let me put some cream on you.'

'Ok' Roxy smiles, then instinctively turns her back to Jane, the only part she can't do herself, and drops her towel.

Jane picks up the moisturising cream and standing naked behind Roxy begins to rub it into her daughter's shoulders. The soothing sensation of the cream on Roxy's skin causing her to sigh in pleasure. Jane moves her hands down Roxy's back, pressing her hands into the teenager's tender body. Jane is massaging Roxy, more than simply applying the cream. Roxy, eyes shut, breathing deeply, responds to the touch by arching and stretching her back, to make her back muscles more accessible to Jane's hands.

Then Jane slides her hands below Roxy's waist, firmly squeezing the cheeks of Roxy's bottom. Gently spreading them and pressing her fingers into Roxy's glutes. Roxy takes a deep breath at the firmness of Jane's touch, leaning forward slightly Roxy presses her hands against the shower wall in front of her. Jane slides her hands round the front of Roxy's body, rubbing cream into her daughter's abdomen from behind before sliding her hands up to her breasts. Cupping Roxy's small breasts and giving them a light squeeze.

Roxy's head flops back, feeling her cheek rub against her mother's. Jane's body is now pressed against Roxy's, sliding up against her with the lubrication of the cream. Jane's hands travel up and down Roxy's outstretched arms then down her flanks before Jane drops to her knees. Jane puts both her hands around Roxy's left ankle and slides them upwards deeply pressing the tissue as she goes. Roxy parts her legs so that Jane can reach the tops of her thighs, feeling totally vulnerable to her mother but also at ease.

Jane moves massages back down the left leg before beginning on the right. Roxy feels her vagina moistening as Jane's hands travel up her right thigh. Enjoying the touch, the sensation of her muscles coming to life, the care her mother is showing, the feeling of being prone and open. Jane's hands return to Roxy's ankle they release, and Jane stands. A moment passes when both stand in the quiet of the bathroom.

'Are you ok?' Jane asks. Roxy turns, taken a back slightly by the casual tone in her mother's voice and relaxed expression on her face.

'Er yeh, fine, thanks' Roxy says, darting her eyes downward and quickly picking up her discarded towel. Suddenly embarrassed by the impact her mother's massage had on her.

Jane strokes her daughter's hair and smiles at her. Roxy smiles awkwardly in response and leaves the bathroom. With little fuss or conversation Roxy and Jane then proceed to clothe themselves in light summer dresses before heading out for the evening.

The women have a light supper, their appetites not fully returned after their lunch and afternoon cocktails. The conversation is again tentative, the tide of emotion and affection in retreat. To fill the awkward silences Roxy attempts to engage Jane in another conversation about their fellow diners, but her heart isn't in it and the chat quickly runs out of steam. Jane appears to be more comfortable with the quiet and stillness between them, occasionally looking over and smiling at Roxy initiating wordless eye contact. Roxy unsure, frightened of rejection only maintains eye contact fleetingly, before thrashing round to find a topic for small talk.

After the meal the women decide to take a stroll, this time down the beach front and along the coastal path. The path is wider than this morning's trail and the two women walk side by side. Roxy continues her attempts to initiate conversation, talking about her friends, her work, her dad. Then after a time, Jane stops her. Turning to face Roxy, Jane places her index finger on Roxy's lips. Roxy falls silent and instantly understands the gesture. Her mother is not embarrassed or feeling awkward she is just enjoying being with her daughter on that warm still night. Jane reaches out and takes hold of Roxy's hand, and they continue walk along the deserted coastal path, playfully swinging their arms in time with their steps.

With the resort some way behind them the two women come across a secluded cove. They stop and peer down the path leading to the beach below. 'Let's take a look' Jane enthuses already on her way down. Roxy follows, holding the handrail as the route twists into darkness, away from the light of the coastal path's lamps.

Jane runs down to the shore, kicks off her sandals and stands with her feet submerged in the sea. Roxy joins Jane, only for her mother to kick water at her. Roxy screams in shock and screws her face up in mock anger before splashing back in retaliation. Jane dodges the spray then leaves the water to stand on the beach where she lifts her dress and slips out of her knickers. Roxy looks on once again amazed by her mother's lack of inhibition. 'Fancy a swim' Jane shouts running into the sea, then letting out a squeal as she hits the cold water.

From the sea Jane urges her daughter to join her 'C'mon in it's lovely' she shouts. Roxy looks about nervously checking to see if anyone is watching. Before walking over to the small pile of her mother's things and undressing herself, feeling a sense of liberation as she removes her dress and knickers. Roxy exchanges gleeful smiles with Jane as she marches to the sea. Wading into the water her smile turns to a look of shock as the cold-water splashes against her skin. Invigorated by the sea water Roxy's breathing and heart rate accelerate, as she reaches deeper water and breaks into a breaststroke. While her mother some distance off lazily sculls away from the shore.

It is a few minutes later before they stop swimming. Roxy has caught up with Jane and they tread water looking back at the shore. Enjoying the spectacle of the light from the resort reflecting off the water. 'I miss this' Jane says after a time 'I miss spending time with you, sharing moments like this together'.

'Me too' says Roxy 'It has been too long'. The two swim in idle circles, taking in the sensation of night swimming, of being with someone they love, of being on holiday and being at peace. After a time, they decide to return to shore as their bodies begin to quake with shivers. They arrive at the shore and with their feet just able to touch the seabed, Jane reaches out her hand to hold Roxy's. They take a few paces forward together when their hands naturally slip apart and slide round one another's waists. They stop there, with the water now chest height, turning to face one another. 'Oh my gosh, you're so warm' Jane says slipping her other arm around Roxy and pulling her close.

Roxy hugs her mother back and the two women embrace, with their chins nestled in each other's necks. 'This is nice' says Roxy, still quivering a little with the cold. Then arching her back slightly Jane makes space to look at her daughter. Roxy reciprocates, and they stare at one another, bodies still held close. Roxy is aware of the warmth of Jane's body, the softness of her skin and the thrill of their nipples pressing together. Then Jane leans forward and kisses her daughter on the lips, just gently, only a peck really. They both smile, and Roxy emits a nervous giggle. Jane leans forward again, this time a prepared Roxy leans in too, their kiss is longer and more tender. When they part this time, the smiles have faded. Roxy is biting her lips in anticipation, Jane moistening hers.

Jane raises her hands, lightly holding Roxy's neck and tilting her head before bringing their faces together. This time Jane's lips part to take in Roxy's, gently sucking at them. Roxy opens her mouth slightly and her lips reflect the rhythmic motion of her mother's. Then feeling Jane's tongue against her lips Roxy slides hers forward, and their tongues are now pressing together. Mouths fully engaged they slide hands over one another's bodies grasping at the flesh on their backs, hips, and bottoms. Suddenly Jane breaks off the kiss and leans back to admire her daughter. 'Let's go' she says and leads Roxy out of the water by the hand.

The two women dress on the beach then climb the pathway back upto the coastal path. Both wet from the sea with bedraggled hair and damp summer dresses clinging to them, hand in hand Jane and Roxy head back towards the resort. The night is warm and there is little to be said. Their pace is faster than before as they feel a physical urgency to return to the hotel.

The door of the hotel room shuts behind them. Jane puts her hands up to Roxy's face again holding her head as she leans in to kiss her. The passion resumes, with full wet kisses exchanged between them. Lips and tongues press against one another. Tongues rolling round each other's mouths. Lips sucked and bitten. Then Jane lowers her face to kiss beneath Roxy's ear, before gently nibbling Roxy's earlobe. Roxy's breathing is deep and frantic, her hands grasping her mother's body.

12