Roxy & Jane on Holiday in Lesbos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane removes her dress and helps Roxy undress. Then standing naked together, Jane touches Roxy's face running fingers around the contours of her features. Roxy brings Jane's fingers to her mouth and kisses them. 'Do you want this?' Jane asks with a slightly serious tone.

'Yes I do' replies Roxy with a shy smile.

Jane bends and starts to kiss her daughter's body. Around her neck, then down her chest, nuzzling her small breasts and nipples, beneath her armpits down her flanks. Roxy runs her fingers through her mother's hair. While Jane gently licks her daughter, around the rim of her belly button, along her ribcage, then back to her breasts. Teasing Roxy's nipples erect with the tip of her tongue before squeezing them between her lips. Roxy looks on with a glazed, satisfied expression. Then taking charge she gestures her mother stand before taking her wrist and leading her to the bed. There she sits Jane down propped up by headboard and pillows.

Roxy climbs onto the bed, and on all fours approaches her mother. Roxy dips her head, and then like her mother did, proceeds to kiss down Jane's neck and chest. There she takes Jane's plump right breast in her hand and greedily sucks on the nipple. Jane tips her head back and sighs in gratification. Taking more of the breast in her mouth Roxy sucks hard, then slides onto her side adopting a more relaxed posture lying against Jane. As Roxy sucks on her tit Jane instinctively supports her daughter's head, as she did many years ago. Roxy's hand drops from the breast and slides over Jane's abdomen until it reaches her groin.

For a time, Roxy brushes Jane's pubic hair with her fingers enjoying the novelty of it, all the while staring up at her mother who is smiling back at her. Then Roxy probes Jane's vulva with her fingers, parting her lips and locating Jane's clitoris with her index finger. Roxy dabs her finger in Jane's vagina to pick up the natural lubricant, before running circles round the clitoris with her fingertip. Arousing the clitoris making it sit firm and proud from its fleshy hood. Jane moans in pleasure. Roxy then lets her thumb to take over, sliding middle and ring fingers into her mother's vagina. Roxy massages the front of Jane's vagina, pulsing her fingers against the fleshy structures, feeling the swollen response.

Roxy stops sucking on Jane's breast and shifts her weight, so she is once again on all fours. Jane, with an idea of what is coming next, shifts down the bed slightly, bends her knees and spreads her legs further apart. Roxy exchanges a guilty smile with her mother before diving between Jane's legs, feeling Jane's pubic hair brush against her face, taking in the sight and smell of her vagina close-up. Roxy starts to lap Jane's clitoris with her tongue, Jane looks on, groaning under her breath, while gently playing with her own breasts. Roxy slides her tongue into Jane's vagina, savouring the heady scent and sour flavour of her mother's private parts.

Jane stops her daughter and sitting up, guides Roxy's head upwards. Facing each other on their knees they exchange passionate sloppy kisses, Jane smelling and tasting herself on Roxy's face. Jane then lies on her side and pats the bed in front of her prompting Roxy to lie opposite. Unsure at first Roxy goes to lie face to face with Jane, but Jane corrects her. 'No this way' says Jane, grabbing one of Roxy's legs and pulling it towards her own head.

'Oh!' Roxy says in realisation, before sliding into position.

The two, now lying head to toe in the sixty-nine position, lift their upper legs to expose their vaginas to one another then simultaneously press their faces in. Jane admires her daughter's pussy close-up, it's smooth white flesh and neat pink vulva. Jane parts Roxy's lips with her fingers to reveal the button of her clitoris and wet blushing opening to her vagina. Jane runs her tongue around her daughter's vulva before plunging it into her vagina. Forcing her tongue as deep as possible, causing Jane's nose to rub against Roxy's anus and inhale the earthy aroma of her ass. Jane and Roxy intensify the play thrusting their fingers in while licking each other's clitorises and backsides.

The two remain locked in sixty-nine for some time, feverishly licking their crotches whilst spasming with pleasure, before breaking the position and rising to their knees. Kissing again, sloppy, fragrant, deep, kisses over a soundtrack of grunts and heavy breaths. Whilst their fingers are inside each other, rapidly and roughly probing. Their spare hands touching and grabbing their partner, ass cheeks, breasts, hair, necks. Roxy feels herself start to spasm, her body clenching, her legs closing unable to handle the power of the sensation. She lets out a sustained moan and breaks from the kissing. Jane continues to finger her until a light splash of water sprays from Roxy's vagina.

Roxy collapses forward, leaning onto Jane's chest and pushes her mother's arm away from her vagina, which is now too sensitive to be touched. Jane holds her daughter, stroking her hair, kissing her forehead tenderly. The two then recline on the bed their arms wrapped around each other enjoying their shared clammy warmth and soft embrace. With time their deep breaths and heavy heart beats soften, mother and daughter sleep.

In the morning Jane and Roxy rise and pack up their things. There is a feeling of calm, content, openness between the two women. They leave the room, book at taxi at reception and order a coffee. They sit quietly enjoying the coffee and each other's company, while they wait for the cab to arrive. The anxiety of the damaged relationship set aside by the experiences of the past few days the women hold one another's hands with a renewed bond and sense of familiarity.

12