Roxy: The Car Ride

Story Info
Roxy is taken home by her friends after her husband leaves.
4.7k words
4.55
18.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roxy left the bathroom. She knew she was glowing. She could feel the hotness still between her legs. Then she realized, she forgot her panties. Were they on the floor or in his pocket as some kind of old high school ritual? He could have them, he deserved it. Even though they went to school together she couldn't remember his name, but somehow, everything they just did was familiar. He was so oddly accustomed with every curve of her body, like he touched her many times before. And God help her that made her hot again.

She scratched that from her mind and looked around for her soon to be ex-husband, waving at alums that waved to her first. Did any of them know what just happened? And where was that cute sounding woman that left the bathroom? Roxy decided to meet her ex at the car instead, she left, not bothering to say good-bye. As she walked quickly down the hall, a different one from where everyone entered, she could have sworn she saw Betty having a make out session with her husband. At least it looked like her ass that his hands were all over. Even after all these years, she looked good.

Roxy exited the school closer to the parking area; took her vape out and remembered all the times she snuck a cigarette between classes. She looked over at the area called the Cage. The small courtyard didn't seem to be in use anymore. The entire area looked overgrown. Roxy always felt like this part of the school was a haven. Not to mention the illicit things she did.

If those bushes could talk about all the moments she sucked dick under the classroom window she would sit there with her vape all night reminiscing. She continued to walk away from the school as a smile erupted from her. It was a great smile, one Roxy really had trouble with this past year. The Fucktard she was still with just couldn't seem to grasp who she was anymore. The smile abruptly changed.

"FUCK". She cried out as she saw her car leaving the parking lot.

The fucking dick was leaving without her. She pulled out her phone to call him, but it went straight to voicemail.

"What an asshole" she mumbled under her breath.

She entered back into the school, walked down the semi illuminated hallways where she browsed Betty being pawed by her husband. This time however her best friend of over thirty years had her dress raised up and was being fucked by her husband.

He was standing, leaning against the lockers for support holding Betty's petite frame up. Each thrust emitted a whimper, which was a testament on how quiet Betty was trying to be, normally she was a screamer. Roxy walked closer hating to disrupt her friend's bliss. She also wanted to watch. Her legs or rather between her legs spasmed and she felt some cum leak out.

"And then what happened?" Roxy heard Betty ask her husband seductively.

Roxy cleared her throat "Um... Sorry guys. I have a problem."

They both turned towards the sound and looked at Roxy. Betty smiled and glided down her husband's dick to the base enjoying every inch he had inside her. Roxy held onto the lockers to steady her. The look on Betty's face she imagined was the one on hers only moments ago. Chuck wasn't as comfortable as Betty was continuing the conversation with his dick in his wife's pussy. Betty knew this.

Chuck tapped his wife's shoulder hoping she would get the hint. At this Chuck erupted a muffled scream as Betty scrambled off his dick. The dismount was a bit comical, but the irritation in Chucks eyes were the opposite of the concern in Betty's. Apparently, she got off too quickly, bending Chuck's tool in the wrong direction. Betty stepped towards Roxy.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Betty asked, sliding down her elegant blue dress and slipping on her heels to bolster her 5'1' frame, five foot and three quarters to be exact.

This was too much... Roxy broke down in tears. "He left me, the mother fucking asshole left me. I was in the bathroom..."

"Go on..." with piqued interest.

Could she go on? Did Betty know? Should she tell her. She always wanted Roxy to join her circle of whores. Book club was not book club.

Chuck was pulling up his pants not saying anything. The sound of his zipper sounded like a whimpering cry of a disappointed kid. He knew his wife would make it up to him, hell maybe he could talk his wife in getting Roxy to make it up to him. He slid next to his wife; hands placed on her shoulders trying to slightly grind on her from behind.

"We knew the divorce was coming, you don't have to cry..."

"No, I mean the mother fucker got in the car and left me here." And then Betty hugged her. Betty was always soft. Her tiny petite frame against Roxy's taller frame had always turned any touching into somewhat more intimate, especially when her mouth could suckle at her breasts very easily. The rage that Roxy was feeling slowly soothed away.

"Do you need a ride home?" Betty asked.

"Or do you want to wait for an Uber?" Chuck added, stepping to his wife's side.

Chuck stiffened, Betty grabbed her husband by the balls and squeezed. Betty was everything to him and would do anything she said. This included taking her best friend home.

"She's not taking an Uber honey. We'll take her home."

Betty turned to her husband and gave him a big kiss releasing her hold. Chuck looped his belt becoming fully dressed and Betty picked up her heels carrying them in her hand.

"Let's be off."

Betty put one arm around her husband and one arm intertwined with Roxy's arm and they headed out. Betty smelled good, her perfume still strong, but the strong sent of sex made her smell even better.

They walked over to their SUV. Betty took the keys from her small bag and handed them to her husband.

"You're driving. I'm sitting in the back with Roxy."

Roxy got in the rear driver's side rear door and closed the door.

"C'mon honey, sit up front. You can at least give me a handjob."

"I think Roxy needs me more. Just make sure to lowers the rear-view mirror, I'll make sure you enjoy the trip. Roxy isn't saying anything, but she reeks of sex. And I know one sure fire way to find out."

Chuck smiled and entered the driver's front seat. Betty walked around to the passenger rear door and entered the vehicle. Before Roxy could say or do anything Betty leaned into kiss her. It wasn't friendly, it wasn't kind, it was pure animalistic lust. Chuck started the car and did as his wife suggested and adjusted the mirror, a view of both women clearly in his view. He saw them kiss and his wife started to paw at Roxy's breasts.

Roxy was shocked, but Betty's kiss was so inviting, so wanton, she kissed back. She glanced up front and could see the rear view was adjusted and not to see the cars behind, but to see what's in the back seat. If Betty initiated, Roxy would parry. It almost reminded her the time they played naked twister at a sleepover. Right hand on right breast. Tongue in between legs.

"It was you, wasn't it?"

"What do you mean?" Roxy replied, feigning innocence.

Betty wasn't having it; she thrusted her hand under Roxy's dress feeling how wet she is. "I don't think you get excited having your soon to be ex-husband leaving you behind." She pulled her fingers up to her mouth tasting the cum deposited between her best friend's legs. "And besides, I saw your shoes under the bathroom stall. I made sure to get everyone to leave." Roxy didn't want her saying anymore and the only way she could stop her was to kiss her again.

Chuck watched having to pay attention to the road but also having to pay attention to the lesbian action behind him. What red blooded male couldn't be aroused by this? He imagined this is what book club was like. The one day of the week where she kicked him out for four hours, sometime six.

Their kisses stopped, escaping the maw of each other's mouths. Betty lowered herself to Roxy's neck continuing a vibrant assault of mini smooches. The tingling between Roxy's legs exploded everywhere. She could feel the cum slowly leaking when a devilish idea came about. As teens, the foreplay would last for hours before Betty would be between her legs, but traffic was light, and they only had forty-five minutes. Roxy shifted, grabbed Betty by the hair and lowered her face into the waiting cream pie.

Betty went down and with the little bit of light could see the cum dripping out between her friend's legs. She looked up at Roxy while Roxy peered down. Betty didn't say anything, at least not audibly, she just mouthed "We'll talk later..." and then buried her face in between Roxy's legs. An immediate orgasm started to take over. The thought of Betty eating the cum of a stranger from her pussy while her husband watched was just too much... the old Roxy was coming back, and she welcomed it.

Betty was great at eating pussy. In fact, they learned together at numerous sleepovers together. At first it was just them in their experimental phase. And then they decided they liked it and it became more ritualistic. Her fingers slid right in while her thumb pressed against her clit. Roxy knew her body left and right and Betty knew it better than even her ex.

Betty was not gentle as she finger fucked her friend. If she had time, she would probably shove her tiny hand inside her friend's twat. But damn, if she was eating another man's cum from her friend then she was going to eat her to an orgasm, and she was going to be loud about it. If she remembered anything about Roxy, she remembered she liked to be called a whore. Of course, the cum was dripping out quicker than Betty could eat it. The car would have to get a detail and she could only imagine what the high school kids working the detail shop would think of the stains.

Betty spread her friend's lips licking her fully from the taint of her ass to the top of her clit. Over and over in a rhythmic motion. Roxy's hands were caressing her hair soothingly like a mother would for her child. Whoever fucked her must either have been carrying his load for days...or maybe it was more than one guy. Betty was getting too hot to continue. It wasn't quite fair that Roxy stopped her right before she was going to cum all over her husband's dick. It was time to turn the tables.

"My turn bitch" Betty said, raising herself to face Roxy and kissing her. Her tongue swirled inside Roxy's mouth with some of the cum she just retrieved from her friend's pussy. She was going to make sure Roxy tasted what she tasted. Betty noticed as she was switching positions that her husband had one hand on the wheel, and one hand on his cock stroking it slowly. She also appreciated; he wasn't driving as fast as he normally did. Holding the back of Roxy's head, Betty smashed her friends face into her pussy. And once they dropped this whore off, Betty was going to fuck her husband, this time properly.

"That's it, lick my pussy just like when we were in school."

Roxy did her best to bury her face in between her friend's legs. The driver seat in front of her wasn't giving her much room. She slid a finger in to help her tongue bring Betty to orgasm. Everything came back to her. The movement, the taste, the utter ecstasy of being with the same sex. She missed this. She might have been in love when she first got married, but if he loved her, he never would have asked her to stop. Roxy's pussy frenzy wasn't so much about the tenderness of the aspect but the rage and frustration as she forced herself to make Betty orgasm.

"That's it slut, eat my cunt."

"Are you sure you haven't been practicing?"

Betty started to thrust her hips up, in essence doing her best to fuck Roxy's face. She bucked and humped like a teenager. Roxy grabbed Betty's hips to slow her down which gave Roxy better control.

"Oh God... it feels so good."

Roxy was going to get her friend off, but not with all that wild movement. If they were on the couch that would be one thing, but they weren't. They were in the back of the car with Chuck driving. It was outrageous. It was like being back in high school without the excitement and fear of being caught be their parents...although Betty's father was damn hot.

"What a bad little bitch you've become, not letting me use you like this while you were married." Roxy wanted to answer but then she would have to stop eating her friend out. "All those fantasies I've had of you. I even made Susan roleplay as you." Betty caressed Roxy's hair as Roxy purred at that thought. "She missed you too. And Tina... Tina isn't what she was like in high school. I think my husband needs a hand."

Betty Shifted. She moved so she was leaning into the front seat. Roxy had to move behind her. The front passenger seat slid back and Roxy adjusted herself behind Betty on the passenger side. Chuck was really enjoying the show, a show he was about to be part of. Roxy moved directly behind Betty and finger banged her for all she was worth while Betty started taking care of her husband.

Roxy watched Betty reposition herself as her cute tiny ass lifted higher in the backseat. Betty's mouth clamped down on her husband's cock. She took one hand on his shaft and began stroking, matching the speed with her mouth. Chuck still had one hand on the wheel, his other hand rested on Betty's head, his eyes staring at Roxi's through the mirror.

"Honey, I love you, but this car is brand new, and I swear when I cum, it better all stay in your throat."

Betty paused in her action. "I can swallow everything you give me... and Roxy, make me feel it. Use more than a few fingers, we're not in high school anymore."

Roxy loved a challenge. She would make sure Betty knew she was here behind her. And with a solid sounding smack, she slapped Betty's ass so hard it made her thrust forward gagging on her husband's Cock.

"Bitch"

Roxy slapped again and again until Betty's ass started to redden and then Roxy went back to sliding her fingers in between her friend's legs. She started with two, then three, and quite quickly with four. Between the slurping sounds and her moans, Roxy was getting wetter.

Roxy couldn't understand how she suppressed all this. Betty was able to find someone she wanted and accepted her slutty nature. Was it too late for her? Could Roxy find a man that could fuck her in front of another woman, or maybe another man. Could she find multiple men willing to fuck her one after the other. The thoughts only made her continue fucking her friend more vigorously.

She heard Betty slobber over her husband's cock. The stimulation, better than porn, was too much. Her free hand left Betty's pussy and started playing with her own clit. She didn't understand wow Chuck was so in control and able to drive. Did Betty do this often enough that he was immune to it.

"I'm going to cum, slut"

"Ok" Roxy answered. Then realizing he was talking to his wife. Betty suddenly stopped.

"Oh, do you want to cum in my friends mouth... is that it?"

"She is the one who answered me honey" Chuck said defensively, "I'm innocent, I was talking to you..."

"In that case, what's you're excuse Roxy?"

But Roxy was speechless from the faux pas. Betty in a swift motion positioned herself entirely in the back seat, grabbed Roxy by the hair, tongue kissed her and then forced her mouth over her husband's cock.

"Swallow my husband load, slut." And then somehow Betty got her petite frame on the floor of the car and placed her mouths against Roxy's pussy while expecting her to swallow all eight inches of Chuck's cock.

This was the second dick in her mouth in the last four hours. It made her feel great. She didn't realize how lucky Betty was. Since she was tiny, Chuck must have seemed much bigger. Her ex, who was no slouch, couldn't touch this mammoth piece of meat. It was quite simply a perfect cock. It would make a very nice dildo. Maybe Betty could have him make a mold of it so she could use it whenever she wanted.

Roxy was going crazy between her thoughts and her actions. Her best friend's husband had his dick in her mouth and her best friend was using her like a hand puppet. How the hell did Betty deep throat this monstrosity? She got used to the first two inches. Salivating... drooling... and then lowering to three and then four where it touched the back of her throat. She was dedicated now.

He felt his hand on the back of her head. His hips began to gyrate up and down. It might only be an inch or two, but it was enough that between him holding the back of her head and him thrusting ever so slightly upwards, he began fucking her mouth. Roxy had pretty good gag control and the sounds she was making sounded like the porn movies she would slip on from time to time.

"I'm going to cum... I'm going to cum..."

"Do it Honey, slam your dick all the way down her throat and cum inside her. "

Roxy didn't know how she was going to get the last two inches down her throat, but it seems that was going to be out of her control. Chuck thrust his dick even higher, driving yet even slower, and Betty slid all four fingers into her friend's pussy while having her thumb pressed against her ass.

"Oh god, oh my god..."

Roxy felt a splash of warm cum thrust down her throat and then he slammed all eight inches in her mouth as a torrent of semen rushed inside her. It was so long that she had a dick this big gag her. She pulled back quickly that Chuck lost his hold on the back of her head. The rest of his cum shot directly onto Roxy's waiting face. Three large explosions coated her. Her cheek and her chin had the warm white substance look like facial cream. Then he was back into her waiting mouth as Roxy swallowed off the rest.

Betty removed herself from underneath Roxy, licked her fingers and then pulled her best friend to face her. Roxy fell back into her seat and was straddled by Betty. They kissed, but Betty seemed to be more interested in licking her husband's cum off her face. By the time Betty cleaned her off Roxy felt the car slow to a stop.

"We're here" Chuck said.

Roxy felt her stomach drop. She didn't want to be home already. She wanted the car ride to last a little bit longer. Roxy got out of the car and Betty followed. Both adjusting their dresses. They hugged. Betty gave the best hugs. Her body was soft and warm. She was an angel in human form.

"I'll call you tomorrow. Thanks for the ride home."

She heard the engine turn off and then looked around.

Betty replied, "why would you call me tomorrow when you can just nudge me in bed."

Roxy looked at her friend's house. "I thought you were going to take me home."

"Not after that car ride... your pussy is still as good as I ever remember it being. Now, I want to fuck you."

Chuck was already at the front door opening it. The alarm of the car beeped, and Roxy and Betty walked hand in hand. It was almost like they were in high school again. Her bag left in the car, the house door shut, Roxy couldn't hear her husband's ringtone erupt from her bag before it cleared to voice mail.

By the time Betty and Roxy walked in the house Chuck was already naked. He might not have been standing at full attention but there was potential.

"Ladies" he said with a smile, arms outspread like Lando greeting Han and Leia on Cloud City

Betty started taking off her blouse and looked at Roxy transfixed and frozen. It looked like Betty would have to help. Betty stood behind her best friend and lifted her shirt and dropped it to the ground. She followed by unsnapping her bra which cascaded to the floor.

"Slut, why don't you finish undressing yourself?"

Betty quickly undressed and kneeled in front of her husband taking his dick inside her mouth. Cum was still slowing ebbing from him. Roxy would join, but first she had to finish getting undressed. How hard was it to just drop her skirt, but it was what she was watching was just too much. Betty looked back at her with those eyes. They were wanton. Roxy dropped her skirt and started to finger herself.

12