Roxy: The Car Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chuck had both his hands around the back of his wife's head. His hips gyrating, but his eyes were on Roxy. He stared at her as she stared back. Betty bobbed her head back and forth. Inch by inch until his balls bounced on her chin. Slobbering noises were made as Chuck became fully hard and his wife was swallowing all of him. She took his large member from her mouth to speak.

"Go behind him Roxy".

Roxy stepped out of her skirt that was laying on the carpet and listened to Betty. She dropped to her knees and proceeded to rim chucks asshole. She noticed he was completely shaved in this area. She used her hands to spread his cheeks pressing her tongue deeper into his ass penetrating the tightness of it.

"When you... get it .... nice and ....wet ...Betty said between sucking her husband's dick. "... shove your... finger...in his ass...."

"Now that isn't fair" Chuck cried out. "You know that makes me cum almost immediately."

"Mmmmhnmm" Better replied deep throating her husband.

Roxy loved the devilish though. She shoved her finger deep inside her pussy for some good lubrication. Once she felt it was good and wet, she replaced her tongue in his ass with her finger. It slid all the way in. And true to his word he came. His whole body tensed up and he came down his wife's throat, who swallowed everything like a pro.

"Holy shit!"

"Now go upstairs. I want you to get 'lil c' for me"

"Yes ma'am" Chuck replied with a devilish grin?

Roxy asked "What's 'lil c'?"

"You'll find out" Betty said as she took her friends hand leading her to the couch. The couch was right next to the staircase. She made Roxy put her knees on the couch and slide her hands through the banister.

"Don't move."

Betty made her way up the few stairs and grabbed Roxy's hands pulling them through. At this point Chuck was heading downstairs with a silk handkerchief and what could only be 'lil c'.

Betty expertly tied her hands together securely on the other side of the banister. And then both her and her husband came down the rest of the stairs.

"Help me get this on." Betty told her husband. Roxy did her best to look behind her and saw a dildo, bigger than Chuck, being placed around Betty's waist. There was also three inches on one side locking it into the wearer a little more securely. Betty moaned as it was inserted. "This is going to feel good."

Roxy had to silently agree. Chuck climbed under Roxy. His soft dick hanging. But his body was still muscular. For his age, he kept in shape. Not like her ex. She straddled him. And then she felt Betty behind her.

"This is how it's going to work. I'm going to fuck you until you don't know your name anymore. I'm going to tear your pussy up. And when my hubby gets hard again. We are going to switch it up. And then we're both going to split you wide open."

Roxy didn't know whether to be terrified or excited. Her body was trembling with excitement, but she knew Betty liked to slam big things in assholes. Back in high school they challenged each other in their senior year. The bowling team still has the ten-pin on display.

Chuck started to kiss her and massage her breasts. And 'lil c' slid directly in her pussy. As Betty thrusted in and out, Roxy felt her ass being pried. A loud spitting noise came from Betty as she spit on her ass. That subtle act of being spit on did something to her the whole night didn't even do. The defeatism of it all. Not only did she cum, but she cried. Oh my G-d how she missed this side of her.

She could feel Chuck gyrate under her. His soft member started to become aroused. She wondered what supplements he was on. Or was he just blessed like a teenager with the instant ability to get ready to bat again and again. Betty spit again fingering Roxy's asshole. The strap on pounding her pussy deeper and deeper.

Chuck kissed her neck adding a sensual aspect to Roxy submitting to her true nature. She felt great. She felt awesome. The rhythm between the two of them catching her as an ocean wave would throw around a bottle. Each thrust of the plastic cock brought her closer and closer to another orgasm.

"I'm ready" Chuck replied and in one fluid motion Betty pulled out and Chuck slid in. They didn't miss one beat, but then she felt the monster she was just riding pucker her ass. Her sphincter began to spread from the inside, the only lube was from her pussy and the Saliva from her best friend spitting on her.

The first inch was painfully blissful. A sensation she couldn't fully describe and yet ideally remembered was the first time she stuck something up her ass. Roxy's body just seem to remember. She knew Betty knew what she was doing. Roxy could tell just by the way she teased her with only an inch from 'lil c'. But while Betty teased, Chuck pleased slamming his entire cock inside her.

Another inch entered Roxy's ass. 'lil c' was going to break her. Betty had her soft hands on Roxy's hips. Chuck pounded her like she was a piece of meat and when Roxy was finally ready, she pushed back getting passed inches 3,4,5, & 6. She pulled away until only one inch was in her ass and then shoved herself back again gouging herself on inch 7 and eight. Then she just let them take over. She was cumming. And not just in one torrent wave, it was cosmic.

Roxy went into sensory overload. There was nothing she could do anymore. Both real and fake cocks entered her. A torrent of cum coated Chuck's dick sliding in and out of her pussy. It has been over twenty-five years since this slut last reared her ugly head and it was too much. Roxy shuddered, orgasm after orgasm rolled through her. Her eyes rolling into the back of her head as she drooled down onto Chuck's. Her head no longer supported, she rested on the chest of her best friend's husband. It must have been at least another ten minutes before Chuck ejaculated his load inside her and Betty pulled out of her ass when they realized Roxy fainted.

12