Roxy Visits San Diego...WILD Nites!

Story Info
CD meets many men on travel to San Diego.
5.7k words
4.25
3.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had mentioned this trip to several people in PMs, but I've never published it...until now. This trip was in fall of 2016 and was an amazing experience...it was also in the days of Craigslist...man I miss Craigslist. There were three wild nights to this trip. Part I The Booth & The Park, Part II The Dom Room, and Part III The Breakdown.

First Night, Part IA -- THE BOOTH

So...I have a trip to San Diego planned for work. A few days before I'm due to travel to San Diego. I post an Ad in Craigslist. I was still fairly new to exploring Roxy's submissive (and slutty) ways but thought this the right opportunity. I posted an ad looking for Alpha/Dom Men willing to help push me along this road I was starting to enjoy so much.

After sorting through the usual CL piles of garbage replies ("Still Lookin'?" or "Hey!"...do those EVER work by the way?) I start corresponding with a few guys that seem promising. There are three who are most promising. First, was a guy who said he would only take me under very specific circumstances; another with a cool fantasy about my car "breaking down" near his house; and a third who said he'd take care my whole evening for me and mentioned much of what I wanted to experience, he was interested in helping with. Part I is about #3, as he was my first night in town. I will come back to the other two.

Guy #3 tells me to call him "Mike" [I never want to know real names...I value discretion!]. We agree to rules, limits, boundaries and fantasies...but no spoilers, I'll leave those for you to learn as the night plays out...

Finally the time comes for my trip. I arrive in San Diego and check-in to the hotel where my co-workers are staying. We meet for an early dinner. I grab my Roxy "go" bag and head to something more non-descript and with exterior access in Mission Valley. I text Mike and let him know I'm there. I shower, shave, trim, clean up, and start working on make-up.

There's a knock. "Mike?" I ask? "Yup." I look through the peephole -- youngish (30's) dark hard about my height (5/10) and HWP. Cool. I let him in. I have laid out all my clothes on one of the beds for him to choose from. He picks my black lace-up corset, tiger-pattern bra, brown pleather micro mini-skirt, fishnet stockings, garters, black long curly wig, see-through blouse, and my 6" patent leather locking ankle-strap fuck-me pumps; pretty much exactly the outfit I would have picked. He tells me to plug my ass-pussy and leave it until he tells me otherwise. He tells me to put on my studded leather slave collar and he takes the leash.

He asks if I have a cock cage. I say "no." He smiles and says, "no problem, we'll fix that first."

We leave the hotel and walk to his car. We drive about 10 minutes to an adult store off Pacific Highway. He pulls up front and tells me to get out and go inside and ask about cock cages. He will be waiting in the car in the back parking lot. I do as I'm told and this pretty hot punk-looking girl is happy to help me. We decide on a clear acrylic cage. There are a couple of guys in the store and one has looked at me several times. I take the cage and leave the store. I walk around to the parking lot and as I approach Mike's car I see him talking to another guy. They look at me and the guy pauses and says, "ok." He heads into the store.

Mike tells me to get in the back seat and put on the cage. It takes a while, but I get it on. Mike locks it and puts the key on his car key ring. He tells me it comes off only after I've done everything he wants me to do. And if I fail, he will throw away the key. I'm not sure whether he's joking or not, but I'm excited. He tells me we're going back in and I'm going to go into one of the video booths with the guy he was just talking to. I'm not to speak unless spoken to. I am to give him a blow job and make sure I swallow every drop. I love the assignment, but I'm nervous about the risk. He says he will keep a watch in the store but it would help if I tipped the clerk $20. We walk in, he looks at the clerk, she flashes some fingers and, after I hand her my tip, we walk toward the back. At the entrance to the booths, he tells me 2nd curtain on the left and don't come out until he comes to get me.

I walk into the dark video booth and the parking lot guy is there watching str8 porn. It's a 3-some scene. His cock is already straining in his pants. I get down to my knees and pull down his shorts. I take his cock in my mouth and he immediately starts thrusting. It's maybe 5" so I have no trouble taking it...and of course, I'm loving it. The smell, the taste, the feel of a really horny guy who wants to fuck my mouth is why I started dressing in the first place. I work his balls and ass and he grabs my head and forces it down on his cock. Mmmm...I feel it stiffen and he shoots into the back of my throat. I lick him clean and he leaves.

I sit back for a few minutes enjoying the warm satly gooey taste in my mouth and another guy walks in. He's about 6' and maybe 50ish. He puts his hands on me to get me to my knees and tells me to make love to his cock. He's already pulled it out. I work it slowly, taking his balls into my mouth, and get his cock wet with my drool. I couldn't wait to taste him. I keep working him and then sucking on his balls. He moans and grunts every time I work his balls. When I take him back in, he starts to face-fuck me. Mmmmm... My clitty cock was starting to strain and hurt in the cage.

The guy pulls my head as far as he could...I feel his cock in the back of my throat and fight the gag reflex as I know the pleasure is soon to cum...and it does...a LOT! "Now, suck him off" he says and turns to another guy I hadn't seen come in the booth. He spanks my ass. It startles me. And my cock was in pain.

He does it again.

I start working the other guy's cock. This one is all of 7" and thick. He responds better to the softer work of my mouth. After a bit, I could feel he was close, but he looks and me and says, "uh-uh, I'm going to cum on your face slut." I smile and keep working his cock. He reaches down, takes hold of his cock and cums on my face, wig, and chest. A lot. Once he was done, I cleaned his cock. He told me, "Mike says to leave it and come out now. Oh, and see you later."

I'm a gooey slimey mess and smell like cock, balls, and cum...basically a pretty happy cum-slut. I walk out of the booth area and Mike is nowhere to be seen. The clerk looks at me and smirks. "He's in the parking lot, said to tell you to meet him there. Just like you are. Fun night?" I smile, "oh yeah!" "Cool," she says.

I walk out and around to the parking lot. Mike's in his car. He points to the back seat. I get in, "don't get cum on my seatbelt you fucking whore. And do not even think about wiping any of that cum off your face." I don't buckle up. He starts the car.

First Night, Part I-B -- THE PARK

Mike drives about 15 minutes to a park somewhere near some water. H pulls over and says, "Alright, you are going to get out here. Then you are going to take your slutty whore ass and walk to meet me on the other side of the park. You will not wipe the cum off your face, dress, or body. You will do anything any guys you meet tell you to do. Now get the fuck out!"

He points. There's a path that leads through the park. He hands me a pack of cigarettes with only a few left and a lighter. "Walk until you see a park bench and then stop and light up. I will be nearby. If somebody happens to rape your sorry ass, I won't stop them."

Again, not sure if he's kidding or not...and it's exciting and terrifying at the same time.

I get out and start walking. As my eyes adjust, I still don't see any people around. My spikes clicking on the pavement, I work my way toward the other side of the park. I love walking in 6" heels...how it makes my legs look, how I have to work to keep my balance, how my hips shift like a woman's.

I don't see Mike anymore. As I get closer I see a few guys hanging around a park bench. They're talking and looking at me. I still don't see Mike. I light up the cigarette. One guy walks up to me and looks me over.

"You look like you've been having some fun," he says.

I smile. "Some," I say.

He steps in closer, "Is that what I think it is?" he says and points to the dried cum on my face. "I've got a lot more if that's the kind of slut you are." I look at him, blow out a puff, and say, "Why don't we find out?"

He reaches under my skirt and feels my caged clitty.

"She's caged!" he shouts!

The other two guys come over to me and circle me like they're stalking an animal. One runs his hand up the back of my skirt. My clitty-cock is straining in the cage, I'm a little scared but also really excited. I hear Mike behind me say, "yeah, that's her."

I look at him and he just smiles. He's got a backpack. "Bring her over to the bench," he says. He reaches in the backpack and pulls out a bottle of JD. They pass it around. Even I get a swig.

"Ok, let's show my friends what kind of slut you really are," Mike says as he clips the leash onto my slave collar.

I reach out for two of the guys now bulging crotches and kiss the third one. Mike jerks the leash and leads me to the park bench where he pushes me to my knees. I unzip the closest fly and take out that cock...I kiss it and take it in my mouth.

Before I know it, there are two more cocks out, one in each hand. I try to work my mouth around to all three so they all stay lubed and get harder.

I finally recognize the one in my left hand as the 7" one from the booth. I smile up at him, "I remember this cock."

He says, "good, because you're going to get to know it much better."

Mike jerks on the collar and moves me to bench. I'm kneeing on it with my hands on the back. Two of the guys come around and I take each cock in a hand and start to work them again. Mike has come around behind me, he lifts up my skirt and removes my plug. The release into the cool night air feels glorious. I feel the cold touch of lube being worked around me and then what had to be Mike's cock playing with my ass. He slaps me and I fight to not bite the cock in my mouth.

"Pay attention bitch" the guys whose cock I'm sucking says.

"Yes, Sir" I say and keep working...alternating between the two in front of me.

I feel Mike's cock starting to penetrate and I have to stop sucking to enjoy the pleasure for a second or two...after years of fantasy, getting my first spit roast...I'm going to enjoy this...but the penetration is stronger than I expect.

I stop sucking and look -- it's not Mike it's the guy from the booth. Oh fuuccckkk...but he's actually gentle and takes me slowly so I can expand. I couldn't take it all, but I could take enough that he seemed happy. I go back to work on the two cocks and the one on the right gets ready to shoot and I take it into my mouth and drain him. Squirming from the fucking I'm now getting. The guy on my left has stepped back.

So booth guy starts to stiffen up and then cums. Hard again. He fills the condom and I can feel it in me (wishing secretly it could have been bareback, but being safe). He carefully peels the condom off, folds the top and tucks it into the top of my stocking...ok, kind of hot. The guy who'd backed away now had on a condom and Mike pulls me back down so this other guy can fuck me.

Mike has come to the front and I start to play with his bulge. "Oh no" he says, "You're going to give me a special treat you fucking cum slut." The guy fucking me was already close and he cums and tucks his used condom into my stocking.

Fuck!!

The other guys are passing around the JD and one has lit up a cigarette. Mike tugs the leash to the bench so my head is pulled down and it is difficult to move. Mike nod to the guys drinking and they come to the bench and sit on either side of me.

"Hold the bitch's hands please," Mike says. They each grab a hand. Mike walks around and looks me in the eyes. He smiles, "now you fucking slut, you get what you deserve...and want." He puts a ball gag in my mouth and straps it around my head. The guy smoking just smiles. Mike stands in front of me and removes his belt. Then he circles behind me and SMACK hits me across the backs of my legs. Then SMACK, SMACK hard on my ass. I wince in sharp pain. The guys are laughing.

Mike takes one of the condoms out of my stocking top. I feel him squeeze the cum out of it and onto my ass and balls. I feel the gooey wet slickness of it... still warm because it was on my stocking.

"You know, the best lubricant is another man's cum," he says. He starts working his cock into my ass-pussy...mmmm...feels so good...He slowly fucks me deeper and deeper. I tell him "yes" when he asks whether my cock is hurting in the cage. As well as I can say "yes" with a ball gag. He fucks me deeper and harder. Oh...my...god...!!!

After a while, he pulls out and says, "you want to eat my cum don't you slut?" I eagerly nod.

He tells the guys to let go of my hands, pulls his cock out of my ass-pussy, and then releases the leash from the bench. He tells me to get to my knees. I comply.

"Let me help warm up that fuck hole of yours," he says. He pulls the other condom out of my stocking and squeezes the cum onto his erect cock...

"Now...let's see how much you can take," and he slides his cock directly into my mouth. At first, it's delicious all coated in another man's cum. But he stats shoving it in deeper and deeper. I start to gag a bit and choke. At least I can tell he's close.

"Are we good," Mike says to one of the guys. He looks around says, "yup, finish her."

Mike puts his hand on the back of my head and starts "helping" my throat take his cock deeper. I can feel my nose getting to his pubic hair and his balls starting to slap my chin. Finally he pulls me in hard and actually cums down my throat. I'm holding back my choking and gag reflex.

Mike pulls his cock out of my mouth. I start to lick it and he slaps me. "Who the fuck told you I was done with you bitch?"

I stare up at him.

"Open your mouth!" he orders. I comply.

"Now, drink!" And while still semi-erect, he starts to piss into my mouth. At first I choke a bit but I calm down and start to drink. Then I feel warmth on my body...one of the other guys is pissing on me. Soon another one is pissing on my face and moving his stream toward my mouth. Finally, the other guy pisses on me, up and down my body, soaking my outfit.

After they're done, the three guys walk off laughing and thanking Mike. Mike hands me JD for a swig. Then he hands me another garbage bag. "Wrap yourself in there bitch."

I do. Mike leads me back to the car. "Get in the back and don't fuck up my car" he says. I get in. Mike had put another trash bag on the seat for me to sit on. In less than 15 minutes, we're back at my hotel. He hands me the key to my cage and takes off the leash. "Thanks for a great night," he says. "Please make sure to let me know next time you are here. We'll do more kinky shit! Now, leash the trash bags and do the 'walk of shame' you fucking slut!" He's smiling and clearly pleased (I'm sore...and clearly pleased).

"Yes, Sir!" I say. I get out and start walking back to my room. Not too many people around. One guy is out smoking and just smirks.

Second Night: Part II -- THE DOM

My second night I have arranged to meet with a Dominant Alpha Male who has very specific requirements. After that first night (probably the single most wild night of my CD life so far!!) I could use calm. Anyway, this guy gave me his very, very specific instructions and told me to text him once I was fully prepared.

After work and dinner, I begin to prepare. I don't need make-up tonight other than eye make-up nor do I need to put on fake nails. This saves a half hour of prep time, which makes me happy. I shower and clean up. Then I put on my cock cage. Tonight, as I will not be leaving the room, I dress differently. I put on my shiny vinyl lace up black mini-dress, my black push-up bra, black fishnet stockings and garter belt, black lace panties and mid-thigh-high shiny black vinyl boots with 5" heels. A very typical CD slut outfit. I cage up my clitty-cock as he had told me to do ("I have no use for that shit" he wrote in the email) I put on my long black curly wig.

Next, as instructed, I start working my smaller plug into my ass-pussy with lots of lube. Once that is done, I text the Dom and tell him I am ready and give him my room #. He answers shortly with just "20 mins." I leave the lube next to the foot of the bed...as instructed.

I pile pillows near the foot of the bed. I put on my slave collar and leash. I put my dildo on the bed as instructed. Then I go and crack my door open and turn off the lights. I go back to the bed and lay down on the pillows in the "ready slut" position of head down, ass up. And I wait.

And wait.

After about 15 minutes, I hear the door open. As ordered, I do not look. I hear someone behind me. Breathing. For a few minutes, nothing. Then a hand across my ass.

"Ok," he says. He pulls the leash tight and jerks my head up. "This will not do," he mutters. "Sit up, but do not look in my direction." I do.

He unclips the leash and I feel him unbuckling the collar. Then I feel the cold of a metal chain on my head as he slips what feels like a dog collar over my head and around my neck. He clips the leash onto it and give is a tug.

Fuck!!! It's a choker collar and it's choking me. He releases the choke hold.

"Bend over and grab your ankles slut," he orders. I do it.

I hear something and then realize he's taking off his belt. SMACK he swats my ass and balls. I wince. SMACK again, this time harder. "Do you want the buckle??" he asks. I shake my head no. "Alright, then shut the fuck up while I tenderize this meat."

He smacks my legs...the hamstrings, then the calves. Then back to my ass. I can feel tears welling up and my make-up starting to run. After a few more swats, he stops.

"Now, on your knees!" he orders. I kneel. I hear him moving around.

Then I see the dildo in his hands. He places it to my lips, "Open your worthless hole," he says. I do and immediately puts the ball gaga in my mouth. It only takes a few seconds and I'm a drooling mess.

"Assume the slut position," he says. I climb back onto the bed and lay over the pillows. He snaps the choker collar and pushes my head down.

I hear his pants unzipping and the sound of what I hope is him applying lube to his cock.

Next I feel the plug coming out and the tip of a cock on my ass. I have no idea how big it is. He plays with my ass for a bit then starts to penetrate me. His cock is thick and well-lubed. It feels marvelous. Mmmm.....I slowly start pushing my ass back into his cock to take more. He's working his body as his cock seems to be growing larger and thicker. My pussy is pretty much full...

He takes a breath and starts to stroke with more depth and power. Oh god! Now he starts pulling on the leash and collar. My clitty is straining in my cage. This guy...is a magnificent fuck. I am melting under his thrusts and raising my hips in rhythm with him. Eventually, I can't take it and I cum right in the cage...dripping out and onto my legs. I don't think he has any idea.

He starts thrusting harder and deeper, my hips keep are in synch...until finally...he pulls me in and I feel his warm cum filling my fuck hole. When he's done cuming, he pulls out and tells me to close my eyes.

I close them.

He jerks the leash around and tells me to clean his cock. I turn and open my mouth. I lick his cock and balls clean.

He turns me around and shoves my face into the bed.

"Don't you fucking turn around until you hear the door shut and do not open it for at least 10 minutes you fucking whore," he says, "or I swear, I will choke the life out of you." He pulls the leash and puts his hands around my neck.

12