Roxy Visits San Diego...WILD Nites!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I get the point. "Yes, Sir" I mumble through the ball gag.

After a minute, I hear the door shut. I go to clean up.

Another enjoyable night in San Diego!

Night Three, Part III -- THE BREAKDOWN

It's now my third night in San Diego and I've got what I hope is another awesome date planned. This is an interesting scene I had never played before. I will let you enjoy it as it plays out...

After work, I go out to eat with some co-workers. We go to Old Town San Diego for Mexican. I lived in SD back in 1999 up the hill in Hillcrest and loved to head down to Old Town for Mexican. Gaslamp District wasn't really a thing back then.

Anyway, I get back to my hotel in Mission Valley and slut out. Tonight it's my Steampunk corset, push-up tiger bra, black leather mini-skirt (with two waist-high lace-up slits in the front so you can see stockings and garters), fishnet stockings, leather studded stocking "hold-up", pink lace string thong, and my 6" red patent leather fuck-me pumps. I am fully made-up including base & blush, long fake eyelashes, and press on nails. This takes time, but makes me look both more feminine and sluttier -- hey, the lipstick is bright slut red gloss and the nails match. And it feels divine. I put on my red wig and my leather "SLUT" choker. I do not put in a plug or cage my clitty-cock tonight. But I put them both in my backpack for the car.

I look up the guy's address. He's in National City. Sure, it's a sketchy neighborhood, but I'm a sketchy girl. I grew up in a sketchy neighborhood so I get it. Plus in heels I'm 6'4", 180lbs and am a trained kickboxer (yes, I can kick in heels). I also like sucking and fucking random anonymous men and am a pain slut, so what's the real risk?

It's around 9pm when I get to his block. It's not that bad. Single family mid-sized homes. I park. I make sure I've got condoms and lube in my purse. It's dark. I get out and walk up the street to his address. I knock. After a few seconds, a Hispanic man opens the door. He's about 5'6" and steps back, looks up at me and smiles. I say "Hi! My rental car is having issues and I forgot my cell phone. Any chance you would let me use your phone?" While talking I nod to him and he winks and gives me a "Yup, let's go with this" look.

"I'm kinda busy" he says (secretly smiling at me). I can see at least one other guy in the next room. Looks like he's watching TV.

"I won't be long," I say, "I just need to call the rental car company."

He hands me his cell phone and I pretend to dial. I have my fake conversation which results in me acting frustrated. I dig in my purse and then look somewhat sheepish.

"The tow guy needs a credit card or $200 cash. Um....I think I left my wallet in my room. I don't want to leave the car. Is there a chance you could help me out...?" I seductively touch his shoulder and run my hand down his arm.

He touches my arm then runs a hand down to the clitty bulge in my skirt, "there might be something. How long until he gets here?"

"At least an hour," I say.

"Were you headed to a party or something?" he asks.

"Something like that," I say and move closer to him. He's good looking and maybe 30. Dark hair and eyes, no more than 160. I feel like a lucky little slut. I reach out for his hand and kiss his fingers.

"Mmmmm..." I say, "is there somewhere a little more private we can go?"

He leads me into the next room. There are two guys, same age about, one a bit overweight and the other slender. They are watching a Padres game on TV.

"Damn!" says the one in the easy chair, "who the fuck is this?"

It's clear they've been drinking for a while.

"She needs to borrow some money to take care of her broken down car. I'm gonna help her, because she said she'd be willing to earn it, right baby?"

"Yes, Sir," I reply and plant a deep kiss on him. My clitty-cock twitches as I feel his cock already stiffen.

"Mmmm...I see you find me as...interesting...as I find you," I say as my hand goes obviously to the bulge in his pants. I look to the other two guys and say, "I really, really love parties and I need to work to earn this. I understand if you guys aren't into gurls like me...but if you are...let's party."

"Fuck yeah!" says the heavier guy in the chair.

The guy on the coach is already massaging his crotch, "so, you've got a cock under there?"

I walk over to him and tell him to find out for himself. He runs his hand up my leg and massages my growing clitty. "Damn!" he says.

"Look, I neither expect nor need anyone to reciprocate, this gurl serves men," I say. "But I won't turn it down if anyone is interested. Now, where were we..."

I drop to my knees and start massaging the thin guy's bulge. He starts to squirm. I undo his pants and unzip his fly. He helps me remove his pants. I massage his cock through his underwear and when it peeks out, I bend over and give it a quick kiss. He groans in pleasure. I kiss it again. He runs his hands through my hair. I moan with pleasure.

I look over at the heavier guy. He's got his pants off as well and is massaging his cock. "Oh no, baby, that's MY job. Why don't you come over here, too?" I say to him. He gets up and moves to the couch. I position myself between them and give both a nice long sloppy kiss so I can give one a hand job while sucking the other.

Meanwhile, my "host" has brought in more beer for his guests. He is naked from the waist down and a full 7" of stiffness...right at my face level...I take his cock in my mouth then work my way around it, kissing, licking then sucking his balls. I feel a hand up my skirt and onto my ass. And a slap.

I turn and look at it's the heavier guy...he has a nasty grin. "Do you wanna fuck me you slut?" he asks. "Yes!!" I say. I grab my purse off the table and hand him a condom.

"Bitch is prepared," he says.

"I dress to serve men," I reply with a wink. "Now, get that on so I can fuck you baby!"

I return to my host's cock and balls. His eyes are closing and his body is starting to work in temp with my sucking. I use a lot of tongue and spit and emphasize the bottom of his shaft. Sucking cock to me just a pure joy. There are days I would like to dress and just spend the entire day sucking men. And while glory holes are a blast, I like to see the look of ecstasy in their eyes and lust on their faces so I can gauge what they like best; is it a sloppy wet blowjob or do they want to fuck my throat raw? Whatever...just get hard and cum baby!!!

The heavier guy has gotten the condom on. I get some lube and massage his covered cock until it's hard again. Then I sit back and slowly start to work his cock into my ass-pussy. He's average, maybe 5-6", so it's not a difficult penetration. But, as always, it feels...oh...so nice. I keep my spit-covered hand on my host's cock as I start to take him deeper. He closes his eyes and is just leaning back and enjoying the feel (or trying to imagine I'm an actual woman...whatever, I don't care). My clitty-cock is at it's full 6.5" now, too. I start to take my host's cock back in my mouth.

As I am now filled in both holes, the thinner guy has stood up and his cock is now inches from my cock-filled mouth. I switch sucking and get my hand back on my host's cock. This goes on for a good while until I feel the thinner guy's cock stiffen.

I ask where he wants to cum and he says he wants me to take it. I turn my head to him, grind my ass down on the cock in my pussy, and let him cum into the back of my throat. As usual, I do not spill a single drop as I enjoy the feel and taste of that salty treat. The sight of it makes the heavier guy decide he wants to push hard and he starts fucking me back. I can feel him getting ready, too. He pulls my hips into his and I can feel each pump of his cock as it unloads. He doesn't move to pull out so I stay there and go back to my host's cock. Amazing staying power...lucky girl whoever is dating this guy.

After a bit, the heavier guy moves me off and my host sits down. I'm on my knees now sucking him and working my hands around his balls.

The heavier guy says, "Look, the slut's cock is looking ready." He's not wrong. My clitty-cock is close to bursting. "I've got an idea he says, but first, take care of

"Pete." My host is ready to cum and as I start working the shaft, he pulls my head down and groans as he shoots his load. It's a lot and I have to clean up the remainder that slips out. But I do.

As I sit up, I see the heavier guy has a glass. He tells me to make myself cum and into the glass. I put a little lube on my hands and take my clitty-cock. It's less than a minute and I shoot into the glass. The heavier guy laughs and then squeezes out his condom into the glass. He hands me the glass, "You want to earn it? Here's your nightcap, drink up!" And I do!

"Nice!" says the heavier guy.

I ask what time it is and then say I really need to get going. My host walks me to the door. Of course I don't actually take any money. I give him a peck, he says to keep his number, and I'm off.

And so ends one of THE best trips I have ever taken!

THE END...of THIS trip...


12