Roxy's Steamy Trip to the Big Easy

Story Info
CD and m2m anon sex in New Orleans.
6.3k words
4.1
4.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RoxyS
RoxyS
2 Followers

Day 1 - Roxy Arrives.

[The New Orleans installment of the travels of Roxanne Cox, a mature (kinky) cross-dresser from the DC area.]

I arrive mid-afternoon at Louis Armstrong Airport from Washington DC and find my shuttle to my hotel just off the French Quarter. I am on the first day of a three-day business trip. Travel is the one time I get to fully dress and go out as Roxanne - my very slutty alter ego - and I had been looking forward to this trip for quiet sometime. I figured a cross-dresser in New Orleans couldn't be that odd.

I had been talking to a guy/CD I met online who said he was a "partial CD." She described that as a gurl who wears hose and heels, maybe a dress, but no wig or make-up. I have actually chatted with her on email off-and-on over the last several years but we've never actually met/played. She had posted to host a CD gurls party tonight while she was also on travel from DC in the New Orleans area. I had told him to add me to the mix and she could let people know that with me, Roxy, there would also be a fully dressed CD gurl there, too. She was eager, or so she seemed...

After about a 20 minute shuttle ride, I arrive at my hotel, a block off Charles Street away from the French Quarter, and check in. I check my phone. She sent a single text about an hour before - she was not going to make it or host.

Sigh.

In the days of Craigslist personals (or way back in the Adult Services days), this would have been an easy fix, but that stopped in March 2018. [As this trip was only 4 months later other (free) options were not yet readily in use]. I log in and start looking. I get a PM from another gurl, Karen, also on travel and staying in NOLA. She had been hoping to participate in the same party and had gotten the same word I had. She saw my name mentioned in a PM and thought she'd check to see what I knew about the party. I tell her I knew nothing more than she.

I tell Karen I need to grab some dinner and will return to my room and dress; even if I remain alone. I tell her she's welcome to come visit me or I could come to her. I send her my private # and kik and head out to eat. I'm back after about an hour.

Nothing from Karen.

I dress anyway because, well fuck it, I LOVE to dress like a slut and go out looking to see what I can find. I love the attention, I love that everyone can see I'm a gurl with a little extra (I am only semi-passable as my face is masculine even fully made up and I am not always smooth). And it's New Orleans...pretty open city to gurls like me on the street. As I said, I can rarely dress at home, so when I'm on the road...I try to dress as much as possible.

I clean myself up and trim my body hair (I cannot go smooth at this point). I do my make-up first, then dress. Wig and press-on nails are last. It takes me about an hour. I am in one of my favorite outfits: black tight corset, black bra, leather "slut" choker, black micro-mini, fishnet stockings, garters, red wig, and of course, 6" stiletto ankle-straps with locks. I'm getting ready to try to walk the ½ mile to Oz, a transgender bar in the Quarter, (hmmm...6" stilettos on bricks) to see if I can get any attention when Karen emails back. She invites me over for a drink. I tell her I'm already dressed and will walk there dressed, though I will wear my 4" lace-up combat boots for the mile or so walk to her hotel and bring my fuck-me pumps. Her hotel is downtown and not in the Quarter, so I wasn't keen on the idea of walking a mile there in stilettos (I would probably uber back, but I really enjoy to CD walk). She does say oral only. That's always cool with me so I agree!

I stroll outside up the street toward her hotel. She's not in the French Quarter so I'm walking through fairly quiet streets in the business district...but I'm getting hotter because I love walking dressed outside. The trick as always when I'm not caged (or tucking my cock) is keeping my clitty-cock from getting too big and, well, giving me away too obviously. Just walking dressed makes me horny. I get a few looks, but no one really seems to care. I finally get to her hotel and she's in the lobby - still as him - to bring me up. He looks at me, smiles and tells me I look really sexy...and slutty. We get in the elevator and I kiss him sensually on the lips.

We go to her room and I sit down to a glass of red wine while she gets changed...her clothes are out and are way more girly (sissy) than me. She's about 5'8" 165 and has smooth legs and cock (jealous!!). She was wearing a bra and pink panties, garters and stockings (white) under her male clothes. Very nice body. I let her know. She blushes and finishes her make-up. Then she puts on her red 4" pumps, a skirt and silky blouse, and her blonde wig. I re-fill her wine and we sit and talk a bit. I run my fingers up and down her leg. She shudders. I let my hand work to her skirt and feel the bulge starting to show in her miniskirt. She's running her hand on my muscular shoulder...and my bulge is growing, too.

We move in and kiss. This time deeply and with tongues and passion. I kiss my way down her neck to her tits still working my hands on her now hard clit. We have a nice long, slow, sexy make-out session (of course the voyeur in me wishes this were in the hotel bar, but Karen said private only...and I always respect limits and boundaries).

She closes her eyes and leans back as I get to my knees and start kissing...and licking...her gorgeous legs. I can smell the musk coming from her crotch and work my way up...slowly...until I have a hand on her clit. She's moaning now...and I start to kiss the head of her clitty-cock, cupping her balls in my left hand and working her nipples with my right. She's running her fingers through my wig. I run my tongue around then and up and down the 6" shaft...mmmmm...fuck, that glorious smell and feel of a hard cock...there is nothing like it.

She asks if we can try 69. Who am I to say no! I get up on the bed and we face each other in 69. I feel her hands and mouth working their way to my rock-hard 6.5" clitty cock. The feeling of a gurl cock in my mouth while mine is being taken care of...heaven!

We shift around and make a sloppy mess. After maybe 10-15 minutes of glorious cock sucking, I feel her getting ready to feed me. She explodes into the back of my throat which, of course, makes get ready to cum as I suck every drop from her clitty-cock dry. I love to swallow cum. Karen is not as interested in gobbling my cum as I was in hers...but so what...more for me. She pulls back and I cum on her face and hands. I could see she seems to feel a little bad about not taking my whole load like I did hers, so I pull her up to me and gently clean my cum off her...licking her hands and then kissing and licking her face. We kiss again, snowballing our cum a little. She likes this and moans.

We chat a bit more and finish our wine. I change my shoes, kiss her again, and leave. I decide to walk in the hope I may meet someone on the way who likes CDs like me.

I walk back slowly. It's late, and dark, and really quiet. I'm too tired to head to the Quarter and will be working early in the morning, and all day, so I decide to just head to my hotel. While I'd love to have another cock, I don't meet anyone on the walk back. But the walk reinvigorates me a bit. When I get to my room, I put on some CD porn, a ball gag, and start fucking my ass-pussy with one of my dildos. Once I get the dildo fully inserted, I start working on my clitty cock. It doesn't take long and I'm hard again. I do not hesitate, but cum in my hands so I can have my late night snack.

Tomorrow night, I've got a "date" with a black man I met through another CD online who was out of town this week. I'm looking forward to that!

Day 2 - BBC night

It is my second night in New Orleans on a business trip. It is August 2018 and incredibly hot a steamy. I had a planned date with a black man I had met online through another CD in the New Orleans area. He said he was an Alpha BBC and we plan for an oral-only encounter. This helps put my mind at ease and gives me time for a leisurely dinner as prepping for anal sex takes significant time. I get back from my daily meetings and head to French Quarter for dinner. I'm staying in a hotel just off Charles Street very near the Quarter. I find a delicious seafood place and have a thoroughly delightful meal. I head over to Pat O'Brien's to grab my "to-go" hurricane (I love NOLA!!) and then back to my room.

I get to my room and shower and clean up. I'm not smooth, but I do want to ensure I'm very neatly groomed. Men deserve that. Then, I begin the change from my straight looking/acting vanilla self into Roxy, the trailer-trash cum-whore. I start with full make-up including heavy eye liner and fake eyelashes. I put on my Steampunk corset, push-up bra, black skin-tight micro-mini skirt, black fish-net thigh-high stockings & garter belt, black G-string panties, black long wig, leather "slut" choker, and (for now) my new 4" punk boots. Dressing as a CD slut makes me feel very sexy AND slutty and unbelievably horny...The feel of heels, mini-skirt and stockings as well as the long hair of my wig on my bare back and shoulders while seeing men stare at my incredible legs is a feeling I can't describe...but I LOVE it!

No, I don't want to be a girl, I just want to be treated like one...a slutty one. Dressed I don't feel "girly" I feel horny...slutty horny. I want cocks. I want men, women, and CD/TVs to look at me and think "easy" and "I should to hit that."

Now dressed, I put on my press-on nails last. It is too difficult to dress with them on. I head out to meet my date. The hotel requires key cards to get up to the rooms so told my BBC I could hide a key outside, leave a key at the desk or meet him outside. We agreed to meet outside. I told him where I'd be and that it was up to him to talk to me, or not, or just give me a nod and I'd walk by and hand him the key.

Before I walk out, I text him I am on my way. He acknowledges. This plan gives him a chance to look me over and walk away if he wasn't interested. Or if he was really brave, he could walk right up and kiss me. And I'd hold his hand or hang on him like his date. Or just be cool.

I walk through the lobby and out to the street. Yes, I turn heads. It's earlier than last night. Most people are just like "uhh...ok..." and move on, some women will look longer, and then there are the guys that will smile and nod. I walk around the block and light up at the spot I said I'd wait. A few groups of drunk people walk past...I get stares, ignored, and some giggles. After about 5 minutes, this dark-skinned black man walks past on the other side of the street.

He pauses and looks at me. I nod. He crosses the street and asks, "Roxy?" He's about 6' and 200lbs, in jeans and a short-sleeve shirt that buttons up the front. I tell him I am Roxy and ask if he still wants me. He tells me he is going to my hotel's bar and that I should follow after a few minutes, sit away from him but at the bar, and buy him a drink. He grabs my crotch, squeezes, demands my spare key - which I give him - turns and walks off.

I wait 4-5 minutes, finish my smoke, and walk back toward the hotel bar. I can see him through the window, he is at the bar talking to the bartender, a woman with short hair in her 30's I would guess. I walk in and sit at the other end of the bar. It's pretty empty. The bartender comes to me and says "that guy says you're buying his drinks." I say I am and to put it on my room. I get a shot of bourbon for myself.

After what seems like forever, they laugh, and the bartender comes to me. "He said to tell you to go to the room, put on your sluttiest heels, put your toys on the bed, get on your knees and wait for him." She's really amused. He's ignoring me. I nod and head up. My clitty-cock is getting hard.

I go to my room, take off the 4" boots and put on my 6" ankle booties. I open my toy bag and put everything on the bed - bondage gear, plugs, dildo, riding crop, ball gag, spider gag, etc. I put on my slave collar then kneel on the floor facing the door. And I wait. About 10 minutes later, the door opens and he comes in. he walks past me, stops in front of the bed, picks up the crop and sits in the chair. He's still got his drink. He tells me to stand up and walk toward him in my heels. I do. He tells me to turn and face away. I do. He lifts my skirt and I feel his hand on my ass. Then the crack of the crop. Once on each cheek. Hard. I try not to flinch.

He tells me to bend over and hold my ankles. I do. He hits me with the crop again. Ass and legs. He compliments both. He tells me to plug my pussy. I lube up my smaller plug and insert it. My clitty-cock is starting to rise. He notices and tells me to stand in front of him. He snaps the crop on my cock. That is exciting AND painful. Fuck!! But the erection quickly goes down.

He tells me to get on my knees. I do. Then he tells me to beg him for his cock. I do. He tells me to get my cuffs off the bed and put them on my wrists. I do. He puts my hands behind my back and latches the cuffs together. He stands in front of me and tells me to remove his pants with only my mouth. I have to undo his belt, then the snap and fly and then take them down. I lick and kiss his legs on my way back up. His cock is pretty stiff in his red bikini-style undershorts. I kiss my way around it and kiss it with the underwear over it. I can feel it respond to my touch. Mmmm...that makes me hot...and my clitty-cock is getting stiff again...

I start to take off his underwear with my teeth and he stops me. I look up and he's staring at me. He sees the bulge.

SNAP!! He cracks my clit with the crop again. FUCK!!

"My little white boi bitch...next time you will cage that worthless cock, do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir!"

"Now...just how much to you wanna suck my BBC?" I tell him more than anything.

"You are little white sissy whore, aren't you?"

"YES, SIR!!" I tell him!

He lets me peel off his underwear, slowly, with teeth. I pull them to his ankles and I kiss my way back up...this time taking his balls into my mouth and fully enjoying that feel of a stiff cock and balls and the smell of a man (especially a black man) who's hot and erect. With my hands still cuffed behind my back, I have to work carefully with my mouth. After I've worked his balls and cock, he sits back down. He puts his legs around me and pulls me in. I bend and start licking his 8" thick cock.

He puts a hand on my head and guides my head up and down. At first he's gentle and pulls me in and out slowly. And then, once I get the head of his cock in my mouth, he slowly - but firmly - pushes my head down lower and lower...his cock hits the back of my throat...he keeps pushing...I fight my gag reflex. Fortunately, he stops.

He stands, grabs both side of my head, and starts thrusting into my mouth. I take what I can...gagging a bit...he calls me all kinds of names...which only gets me hotter to suck him. He pushes me back and tells me stay on my knees. He slaps my face with his beautiful tool. I moan.

"You like that little whore?" Yes, Sir!!

He takes my head and works it back to his cock, then starts to thrust into my mouth again. I have slipped into subspace and that relaxes my throat. His hands on both sides of my head now guide his cock into and down my throat. I feel him stiffen up. He pulls me in as hard as he can. I relax more and let his cock fill my mouth and down my throat. He grabs my nose and plugs it up so I gag and spit some of his load. He pulls my chi right up to his balls. All I feel is my mouth and throat full and his seed going down my throat.

He goes back the chair and sits. Picks up the crop and tells me to bend over facing away from him again. I do and he whips my ass and legs again. He feels up my ass, and the plug. I'm worried he may try to rape me, but he seemed very set on only oral when we set this up. My clitty-cock is stiff again. He slaps it and tells me no white sissy whore of his can use their cock until he is gone. Oh fuck! Exquisite torture!

He unclips the cuffs but tells me to leave them on and turn around. He smiles and orders me to suck his cock and balls. This time I can use my hands as I'm going to have to work a little harder for round 2...with my hands it actually doesn't take that long to start to get him stiff again. I simply LOVE wet, sloppy cock sucking. Period. Is that wrong?

I keep working and he's getting harder and harder...still calling me his suck slut, white boi trash slave, etc. I don't really hear anymore as I am in the slut-zone 100%. As he builds to another climax, he pulls out and shoots on my face. Some dribbles down his cock. He tells me I may NOT touch the cum on my face until he allows, but that I should clean him up. I eagerly clean his cock, balls, and legs of his cum.

I look up at him and he smiles and says, "Good slut...kneel."

I stay kneeling. He puts his clothes back on and tells me to stand. He compliments my legs and 6" slut boots (which are wobbly now). He tells me he won't give me the other key back until I buy him one more drink. I may not clean up, may not take his cum off my face and body, plug stays in, must leave on my slut boots, and good luck hiding my erection. We walk to the elevator and go downstairs.

The bar is still pretty empty. I go to my original seat and he sits at the other end. I am trying to hide my hard-on, but in the skin-tight skirt, it's impossible. The bartender chats with him again then approaches me. "You're still buying he says." I say yes. He's looking at me. My "date" drinks his shot then hands my other key to the bartender and leaves.

The bartender walks back over to me. "Well done," she says, "but you might want to go get cleaned up." I start to get up.

"Wait a sec," she says. I sit down.

"I can see you are an open-minded person," she continues. "Are you interested in men but as a man?"

I'm a pansexual, so, "of course," I tell her.

"And you are clearly submissive, yes?"

I nod.

"Are you free tomorrow night?"

I tell her I am. I'm hoping she's interested in some play time.

She waives to a guy over at a table. Appears to be in his 30's. He gets up and walks over the bar. He sits next to me. "I like your style," he says.

Thanks I tell him.

"I'm impressed you let a Dom bring you into public with his mark on you."

"Thanks," I say again. I'm proud of it, too. I never understood the "walk of shame" logic. If I've just been fucked, I'm proud to walk out with men's cum on me.

"You like to be marked by Doms, don't you?"

I gulp and nod.

"Interested in some fun tomorrow night...man to man?" he asks.

I tell him I am.

"Good," he says. "Be at Rawhide tomorrow night, 8:30 pm. Grab a drink then go out for a smoke. Ask about the bathroom. Wear the slave collar and show it to the guys when they ask about your interests. Come as a man but make it clear what kind of "man" you really are, understand? My name is 'Jim'. Tomorrow night you will call me 'Sir Jim,' got it?"

I nod. He leaves.

I head back to my room and when I look in the mirror I see the dried cum on my face and my streaked eyeliner. I definitely look like a mature CD that's been ridden hard. While I was kind of hoping for maybe a little more cum. I was just too horny to think about it anymore. I lubed my cock and shot almost instantly. As usual, on my black dildo...so I could lick it up and enjoy it. I fall sound asleep after cleaning up!

I love New Orleans!!

Day 3 - Roxy takes a break

One of the things I have not yet mentioned is my Master. Yes, I serve a Master. He is back in DC. He is about a decade older than me, in his mid-60s way, I mean WAY, more experienced than I am! I met him on Silver Daddies and we struck it off right away. He has specifically not collared me because he likes for me to play "free range" when I am on travel. Plus, like me, he is not "out" to family and friends, so we both need discretion.

RoxyS
RoxyS
2 Followers
12