Roxy's Steamy Trip to the Big Easy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Why do I bring up Master Bill now? Well...when I got back to my room from work, he and I started texting. I told him about the last two nights and that I would write them up and email them in detail soon. More importantly, I told him about the guy's invitation for tonight and ask what I should do. While my Master loves me as Roxy, he also loves to Dom me and whore me out as my male self, so he's all in. He tells me to clean out the pipes and bring condoms and mouthwash. And he's really sorry he won't be there for it.

I go out for dinner, get a little drunk, and go back to my room where I cleaned up. I bought a little bottle of mouthwash and condoms as Master Bill told me to. I put on my leather body harness, tight jeans, my studded slave collar, and a button up shirt. Once I'm clean, I lube my larger plug and insert. I brought condoms. Then I head out. It was about an 8 block walk in the stifling heat and I was dripping sweat when I got there.

I must say, walking around as Ed (me) is not anywhere near as exciting as walking around as Roxy. But knowing I was going to a gay bar and was expected, was exciting.

I get there and there are two guys outside smoking. I walk in and see maybe 4 guys in the bar, one at the bar is Jim from last night. I start to approach and he shakes his head to waive me off. I sit at the bar and order a bourbon on the rocks. I just look around. It's old, dirty, dark and, yes, kinda sleazy. My kind of place. Pretty quiet though as it's a Wednesday. I drink some and then go out with the smokers. I am not a regular smoker but will smoke if requested or as a good way to start a conversation "got a light?" or simply walk outside (dressed as Roxy) and for some guys, it's a fetish.

The two guys are still out there. They seem to know each other. 30s or 40s I think. One is taller (5-10) than the other (5-6ish?), both with dark hair and both HWP. Guys inside are a little older, closer to my age (53). As Ed, I didn't ask for a light.

I ask where the bathroom is. They smile at each other. The shorter guy asks what my interests are. I unbutton my shirt, show the slave collar and my harness. I tell them I was expected.

"Yes, you are," says the taller guy. "This is your last and only chance to leave if you're not interested." I smile and take a long drag. He puts out his cigarette and goes inside.

The shorter guy says he'll show me when he's done with his smoke. After a minute, he goes back in and tells me to follow. The taller guy is at the bar talking to some of the older guys, including the guy from last night. We go into the back room. It is dark and stinks like old urine and beer. And that ever-present rot smell that is all over New Orleans (If you've been there, you'll know what I mean). It is darker than the front room. There are a few tables. Maybe a pool table, but we were walking through quickly.

He stops in front of the bathroom door and turns back to me. Jim comes in and walks up to me. He's got something in his hand. Quickly I realize it's a leash and he clips it to my slave collar.

"He who holds the leash owns the bitch," he says. "Tell me you want this."

"I really want this!" I say.

"Shirt and pants off. You can put your shoes back on after your pants are off. NOW!"

"Yes, Sir Jim." I take off my shirt and pants.

When they see the harness, Jim just laughs, "I had a feeling about you and I'm glad I was right." He hands the leash to the other guy who jerks it and pulls me into the men's room.

I'm awkward as I don't know if wants to make out or not. It's really dark in there. Yeah, there's some light, but not much. He looks at me and says, "Well?" I reach out for his pants and feel his hard cock inside. I unzip and move closer in case he wants to kiss. He puts his hands on the sides of my head and pushes me down.

Ok. Got it!

I get down on my knees and take his cock out. It's about 6" or so and getting really hard. I start to undo his belt but he says "no." So I work his cock with my mouth and hands trying to ensure I don't catch it on his fly. I hear hushed voices coming closer. Yes, it's the taller guy and Jim.

I'm getting hard now, but they can't see. And don't care. I feel something touching my head. I pull back and look and the taller guy has undone his fly and has his cock touching the side/back of my head while I suck on the first guy's cock. I keep one hand on the guy in front and with the other, I grab the new guy's cock. I spit on my hands to lube them up a bit and get back to sucking. I do not know where Sir Jim has gone. The guy I'm sucking is holding my leash.

I feel him stiffen up and I take his cock as deep in my throat as I can. He grabs my head and I can feel him shoot down my throat. He pulls out, zips up, leaves...the taller guy on my right is pretty hard now. I turn to take his cock in my mouth. About the same size cock only thinner. "Now, suck me nice like you did my friend," he says.

I start licking his cock and balls. "Mmmm" I say as I start to take his cock into my mouth. After a few minutes, the door opens and the other guys from the bar come in.

"Jesus!" says one, "Jim you weren't shittin', this fag is a man slut! I love the harness."

Jim says, "I know you'd be satisfied."

The taller guy says to me, "so, do you fuck?"

Before I can answer, Jim jerks the leash, "of course he'll fuck, right my little faggot slave?" I nod.

Jim pulls my leash. He tightens my collar another notch. He undoes his belt, "hold him." One guy takes each arm and the guy whose cock was in my mouth backs off. They turn me around on my knees and have me face the urinal. The two guys hold my hands up to the pipe above the urinal.

Crack! Jim has taken his belt out and given me a crack on my back. Then another on my ass. And finally one on the backs of my legs.

He bends down, pulling the collar and roughly grabs my face, "What did I tell you to call me you ungrateful faggot cocksucker?"

"Sir! Thank you, Sir!" I shout.

His belt hits my ass two more times as he says, "And don't you fucking forget it. I own you."

"Thank you, Sir!" I shout again.

"Now," says Jim, "tell them you will fuck."

"Yes, please. I would be honored to have each and every one of you fuck me. Fuck me. Please!" I say. I think about calling it all off, but my clitty-cock is telling another story. And, after all, this is really what I was hoping for.

The guy who asked is not even touching himself. What the fuck? I'm almost naked, in a slave harness and collar, on my knees, one cock ready to go back in my mouth and another in my hand that this guy's not even slightly aroused? What, is straight? [Ok, bad joke].

But he is watching me as I return to my favorite hobby - cock-sucking "Harder and deeper" he says. The guy holds my head and starts to face fuck my mouth. "That's better," the older guy says. After a few more minutes he says he's going to cum and Jim says, "don't be too sloppy." He pulls out, grabs his cock and gushes on my face, neck and chest.

"Thank you, Sir!" I shout.

Jim says, "don't touch that." I don't. The two other guys from the bar and the shorter guy all come back in. They look at me and smile. One of them has a bar stool in his hands.

"Hands and knees!" Jim tells me. He puts the stool next to me and tells me to lay across it. I do. I go to start sucking the one guy's cock I was holding before. I feel a hand on my ass and hear a condom wrapper tear. Someone slowly removes my plug and there are lubed fingers immediately working my ass pussy. Then I feel a cock start to work it's way into me. So filling.

"Is he sucking good enough?" Jim asks.

The guy laughs, "I've had better."

Jim snaps his belt on my back again. I work harder on his cock. This seems to be working. As before I could even prepare, I feel him cumming. I eagerly swallow all that I can but the guy fucking me has been pushing harder and harder. He pulls my hips and I can feel his cock stiffen and fill the tip of the condom.

Jim pulls me off the bar stool and the two guys that just came, leave the men's room.

"On your knees here" he says and points to the floor in front of the urinal. "This is where you belong your fucking worthless cock slut." Now it's just Jim and the guy who was just watching. He is still silent. Jim unzips and takes out his cock and it's nice...about 7" and fairly thick. I work my mouth around it. As it starts getting hard he looks and asks if I'm getting hard...I am. He bends me over and slowly starts to fuck me. Bareback.

"I love the feel of freshly fucked pussy," he says. After a while, he tells me to stand up. I can feel the slimy floor under my feet and liquid dripping on my legs from whatever I was kneeling in. He tells the tall guy to come suck me while he fucks me. He does. Jim re-enters my ass-pussy. I get harder. Jim tells me to tell him before I cum but that he wants me to cum soon. When I'm ready, I tell him. Jim pulls out, moves the tall guy and tells me to cum on his cock. I do as best I can but it's on his legs as well. He runs his fingers through the cum on my face and puts it on his cock and balls. "Now, clean me and suck me like your life depends on it." He jerks the leash and in I go.

As I get down on my knees, he rubs his body against mine to smear the mixed cum on me and him but I try to lick up as much as I can. And then I start to suck him.

"Hold him" he tells the taller guy. [I've finally figured out that the taller guy is this guy's sub] He comes over and pins me against the urinal while Jim is fucking my mouth. This goes on for a while and then he says, "Ready?" and pulls out!

The taller guy gets on his knees, takes his cock and drains it pretty much. When he's done, he turns back to me and holds me pressed against the urinal. Jim says, "And now for that lesson you need. He got my best because I know him, you get the rest...I finished your drink hat you left, now I'm done with it." He picks up the used condom and squeezes the cum out and into my mouth. Then he shoves his still hard cock in my mouth and the piss begins. It's warm and feels good but then it's too much and I start gagging and sneezing. They laugh (not mean though, just like it's funny) and he pulls out and tells me that wasn't bad...as he keeps pissing on my face and body. He takes his belt and ties my hands above my head on the urinal pipe. I'm on my knees, with the urinal poking my back.

Jim puts on his pants just as the other guys all walk in. They laugh. "He looks ready" one says. Jim just motions toward me. One of the guys steps up, unzips, and starts to piss on me. I open my mouth and try to catch it. Then there are two at the same time. And two more. They all laugh and in a few minutes I'm alone. Covered in piss and cum and sweat, sticky, but feeling really good.

I rinse in the sink, dry off a bit and find my clothes. I walk out to the bar. The guys are all still there. Nobody says anything! It's like that was normal. I sit at the bar and order another drink. The three guys come over and Jim pays. They just smile. I smile back. "One more smoke, and I gotta go," I say. So I head out. The two guys join me. They ask if that's what I had in mind and I eagerly nod yes.

Jim comes out and tells me he really enjoyed it and would love to do even more next time I'm in town. I get his number. I make my exhausted way back to me room, shower, and crash.

Thanks New Orleans!!

12