Roy and the Necklace Ch. 03

Story Info
Mom comes back from church, Aunt and Cousins get a visit.
6.9k words
4.61
60k
72

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some little character refresher:

Roy - MC

Kassandra/Kassy - Sister

Danielle/Danny - Mother

Rob - Father

Mike - Uncle

Maggie - Aunt

Alex & Sam - twin cousins

XXX

All characters are 18 or older.

Hope you enjoy it!

Roy and the Necklace Ch. 3

XXX

Danielle drove her car back home, relaxed and refreshed. She thought her previous nervous breakdown was some stupid lack of judgement.

She found the jingles in the radio particularly entertaining and fun, making her giggle and laugh as she drove.

Once home, she opened the door to a quiet house, 'mh, that's weird...'

She remembered her chores and decided to get on with them, hanging the laundry, cleaning the house, returning the cutlery Maggie gave her until the moving company found and returned their stuff... 'oh, right! I have to call the moving company.'

XXX

Roy relieved himself in the bathroom, he meant to go back and lay with his sister, but noises downstairs called his attention. His mother was packing stuff in a box.

"Oh! I thought you would stay with your sister until dinner, Handsome!" Danielle exclaimed when she saw her son snooping around.

"I don't know, didn't really want to spend the whole day in bed anyways," he said with a dismissive hand gesture and followed, "what are you doing?"

Danielle giggled while covering her mouth with her hand lightly. She explained that she was packing everything aunt Maggie had loaned her because the moving company would be here in a few minutes with the rest of the stuff that did not arrive before.

"How come? I thought they literally lost the truck or something..." said Roy.

"Well..." she said rolling her beautiful crystal blue eyes and giggling some more, "I called and told them they had to find it or reimburse us, after all my big Man doesn't have a bed!"

Roy arched an eyebrow at that, his mother didn't seem the least bit bashful or perturbed by what happened earlier in the kitchen.

She packed everything in a box and placed it on the kitchen counter, then walked up to Roy pressing her hands on his big, muscular chest, "honey," she said as she leaned closer to him.

Roy felt his cock rising in his pants and wondered how it could stand up again.

"Would you please get the box to your auntie's?" Danielle asked as she made a circle with her finger on Roy's chest.

The clear flirting attitude did not go unnoticed by Roy, who still felt the calmness and strength from before, when his necklace vibrated. He wondered about that, but not for long. His mother's eyes called to him.

He agreed, and she stood on her tippy toes and kissed him full on the lips, the kiss lasting way more than it should. Roy didn't feel like being careful or rational, this family either willingly or not, had made him suffer... his father forcing him to take classes he never wanted, deciding on a career without Roy's consent, pampering Kassy beyond logic (when had you seen a 23 year old staying with her parents because "she wants to be a housewife").

Roy had never really chosen anything in his life, and for the first time he had real power, not just the greed for power, this was control... this meant ownership of his life. Yet, there is a time and a place for everything, he still felt depleted from his rutting with Kassy, although he didn't feel tired or that his cock would fail him if he tried to have his mother over the kitchen counter, something relaxing simply washed over him.

He knew he could have her, but he felt there was something not quite ready. He did not feel anxious, he did not feel bashful. It was the necklace telling him to wait.

'Not for free,' he thought, as he answered Danielle's kiss, and held her tight around her small waist. She moaned and pushed her body to his and as soon as it began, he broke the kiss.

Danielle stood there, frozen in place. Her mind drifting, her sight lost, and a gentle finger caressing her lips, as Roy turned and grabbed the box in order to take it next door.

She remained still even when Roy opened the front door, waving and calling a "see you later, Mom!" To her.

XXX

Kassy laid in bed, she woke the moment Roy left and listened quietly for him. When she heard him go downstairs, she decided to follow.

She couldn't though, because she needed to get dressed and it proved a real complication.

She opened her closet and snooped around for something to wear, anything really that was sexy enough to please Roy. She giggled with joy at the prospect of wearing anything that he would like, but soon she frowned.

Jeans, skirts, shirts, underwear, everything was too prude and proper, and not in the slightest what she pictured wearing for him, but what exactly was she picturing. She had no idea.

A quick search on her phone drove her to several outfits that she felt he would like, but she owned nothing of the sort, she needed permission to buy a new wardrobe.

'I need to ask for permission to use the credit card to... to...'

To whom exactly? It wasn't like she would ask Rob, yes he was her father, but for some reason that she didn't need to corroborate, he didn't matter, and if he didn't matter there was only someone else that did: Roy.

XXX

Roy felt great! He had lost his virginity with his sister, she appeared head over hills for him and his mother was slowly more inclined to the new goals he had for the household. The necklace warmed his chest as he walked, carrying the heavy box of cutlery, plates, glasses and pots with one hand. 'Apparently, I'm stronger now as well!'

After the few meters that separated both houses he knocked on the door and briefly after, his aunt Maggie opened the door, beaming a smile at Roy and showing him her beautiful blue eyes, 'yep, there is definitely some family resemblance between mom and aunt Maggie!'

Although Maggie was not related by blood to anyone in his family, she was his aunt. The facial and body features also helped assimilate her in her role within the family.

"Oh, Roy! You look SO much better than last night! You feeling alright, honey?"

He aimed to answer, but she continued talking, without missing a beat, "oh, you brought the stuff I lent you, that must mean you guys found where that gosh darn truck must have gone to, god knows what went through the head of the people in the moving company!"

Her cheerful disposition and barrage of enthusiasm never ceased, and Roy could not for the life of him get a word in.

"Oh, but I'm rattling again, you came over to drop all this stuff, right? Well, come right in! Make yourself at home," she said as she turned and walked in, waving Roy in, "just leave the box in the kitchen, darling, I'll make you some coffee!"

"Well, thank you aunt Maggie." Roy finally managed to say, walking in and admiring her beautiful posterior, that was clearly bigger than his mom and sister.

"You are welcome, Roy! Now tell me, how are you settling in? I'm sure swimmingly! Why, if you are finally back home in little ol' Church town!"

She was talking as she moved around the kitchen getting cups and the coffee machine ready, she was moving so fluidly in fact, that Roy thought the necklace had lost its power. The fear quickly dissipated as he realized that she was giving him furtive glances at his body and crotch, when she thought he wasn't looking.

"The children are in the back, doing their boy stuff, you know how it is, maybe you could go and say hi!"

She said, finally turning to him with the cup in her hands, as he placed the box in the kitchen table.

"I mean..." he wasn't sure. He wanted to spend more time with his aunt and figure out if the power of the necklace worked on her, and maybe, possibly, most probably, also enjoy her. His penis clearly was liking what he saw, Maggie stayed in shape and was as endowed as his mom and sister, more so in the rear department.

"Oh, you guys are gonna have so much fun! It's finally time those two rascals got themselves a Male friend... I mean... manly, big... handsome... Man."

The change in her speech did not go unnoticed by Roy, as she leaned closer to him handing him the cup. He took it, placing his hand so he touched her fingers, "sure, why not."

He remembered his feminine cousins, and his groin stirred, he did not feel conflicted about it, although he never felt any inclination towards men before, since he put on the necklace and without him realizing, he started treating the effeminate twins as any other woman.

Before he turned and left, he looked straight at his aunt's eyes and said, "then maybe later, we can talk some more."

Roy didn't know where this confidence came from, didn't really care either when he saw his aunt blushing and taking a deep breath, her nipples clearly hardening under her bra and shirt.

XXX

The twins were discussing important matters in the game room they built in the back of the house.

Sitting on the couch, legs crossed, leaning forward, quiet whispers exchanged.

"So, you think it's normal?"

"It must be, I mean, dad is almost the same size."

"Then there is nothing wrong, right?"

"I think so..."

The twins were in a conundrum, they were 18 and had never kissed a girl. They had many friends, who were girls, but were never able to leap over the friend zone. Naturally, they became self conscious about themselves, and after grooming their bodies (shaving everything below their nose), and choosing modern clothes (based on the recommendations from their friends, who are only girls and thought they were so cute they needed cute clothes), the only other thing to fall on was their bodies.

The twins were not manly in any way, in fact they knew pretty well, they were girly looking. The only proof to them of that was their penises, and so to properly check they were manly, Sam recommended comparing themselves against other men.

Porn turned out to be impossible, Maggie had blocked everything where they could get their hands on porn. The school was also impossible, their mother had asked they be taken out of any physical activity, in the off chance they got hurt, so they didn't share a locker room with the rest of the boys in school and would be weird to ask now or snoop around there just when everyone is changing.

The only alternative was the other man in the house, their father Mike.

The plan was simple, walk in on him when he was in the bathroom, and it took them a very long while. Their father always locked the door or made sure to be covered when they tried to enter.

When their mother introduced their cousin Roy to them, they rejoiced at the chance it gave them to check another man, if it turned out to be impossible to surprise their father.

The thing is, Alex had walked in on his father that very morning. The plan to check on Roy flew out the window and now it was time to discuss the findings.

Alex was sure that Mike was more or less the same size as them, if their father and manly figure was around their size, they had to be manly... right?

At that moment, Roy opened the door, making both Sam and Alex jump in their place and fall to the floor.

"Wow! Guys, are you ok?" He said to the twins as they tried to reincorporate themselves on the couch.

"Yeah, I'm fine... you Alex?" Said Sam as he rubbed his head, "I'm fine too, what are you doing here Roy?" Alex replied, also rubbing his head.

Roy chuckled and closed the door behind him.

"Just came in to give your mom some stuff back, she told me to come say hi."

"Oh, right." Said Alex, Sam nodded next to him.

When they finally looked up at Roy, both of their mouths dropped open.

"Is... is he?... Bigger?'

Roy noticed the change immediately, well it is hard to miss, when you went your whole life being unnoticed, and suddenly any person around you feels magically compelled to stop and appreciate you. It tends to stand out.

"So!" He called to them, taking them out of their twin stupor, "what are you guys doing?"

" "Talking!" "

They called at the same time.

"What about?"

They looked at each other and then back to Roy at the door, but didn't find him. He had walked around the couch and was only two steps away from them and when they turned to find him, the scare made them jump to the side of the couch. Roy found this funny, this seemed like an interesting way for the necklace to work.

He sat on the couch and crossed his leg, moving his member on his shorts.

The twins sat back on the couch, and finally answered, "about us," said Alex.

"About life," said Sam

"Seems nice, can I join?" Roy was amused at their reaction and felt like playing around with them before going back to his aunt and pursuing that avenue of possibilities.

"Well..." Alex said, looking back at Sam, clearly asking him to take the lead on the conversation.

Both twins were a little flushed and flustered since Roy came into the room, he had broken the extreme quiet and concentration they had about the subject. He had taken them out of their element, and so Sam was a little pressed for words. Confused, he chose his words poorly.

"We want to kiss a girl!"

Alex turned and slapped his brother's shoulder, "Sam!"

Roy chuckled, "nono, it's fine. I think about that all the time."

Both twins turned and looked at him with wide eyes. This came as a surprise, yesterday when they met their cousin, he didn't look much the part, but today when they got a closer look, the twins could see how manly, big, and handsome he was. Suddenly, they understood what their mother meant when she said they needed male friends.

The conversation quickly flowed as the twins asked about Roy's experience, and he answered truthfully that he had only been with one girl, although he never mentioned who.

Sam and Alex jumped and laughed with his words and what they thought was a very manly and sexy voice.

Slowly, their question for him changed to questions about him, and they got closer to Roy. He wondered about the necklace and how it affected males, as he reveled in the attention.

'I can use this...' he thought. A plan forming in his mind as he talked with the twins.

Once the plan was concocted he jumped to his feet, startling the twins. Thinking they offended the Man, both of them aimed to apologize before they saw him smile.

"I think you guys have never seen a man seduce a woman! Let's go!"

After their initial confusion, both twins followed, question bubbling in their mouths, "are you going to show us?" "Where?" "Do you have someone in mind?"

They quickly quieted when he told them to hide behind the entryway to the kitchen, where they saw their mother.

"Maybe if you see a real man work his magic, you will learn how to approach other girls." Roy explained with a finger in front of his mouth to signal to the twins to remain silent.

They, for their part, understood perfectly what Roy was about to attempt, yet both Sam and Alex said nothing. Something inside them both told them that Roy would fail, chicken out and succeed at the same time.

The part that bet on Roy succeeding was the weakest, and at the same time the most enticing. The twins imagined Roy taking their mother and, far from disgusting them, it aroused them. Whatever the reason for that.

XXX

Roy left the twins behind the wall and saw them peeking around the corner at him, he chuckled and turned back to Maggie, who was cleaning the cutlery from the box to put away.

He slid next to her and rested his hip on the counter.

"Hey Aunt Maggie!"

She nearly jumped like the twins when he surprised her and that little family resemblance amused him.

"Oh! Hi Roy! How are you, I'm sure you had a lot of fun with the twins back ther-"

Roy interrupted her by grabbing her hand, it froze her completely. He was happy it worked, he thought she would keep talking as he caressed her body and slowly undressed her, but this worked too. He caressed her arm a little as she remained as silent as the twins and felt the ring vibrate. He looked at her eyes, she looked back at him and for a moment it seemed she would jump away from him, but he stopped and held her hand without breaking eye contact and the necklace vibrated no more.

'So, that is a warning? So the necklace makes some kind of charm and if I move too quickly it gets broken? Or something like that?'

He was half right, but his conclusion on how to use the ring did hold some truth, mainly in how he decided to proceed from now on.

"Maggie, you are a beautiful woman." He said, not knowing how to charm a woman or what to say, he decided to praise her, talk sweet nothings to her ear, and hope for the best.She giggled at the compliment.

"Thank you, honey. You ar-"

She wanted to keep talking but he interrupted her again, he felt the need to maintain the rhythm of the conversation.

"You. Are. Incredibly. Beautiful, Maggie." He said, he now moved his free hand to her elbow and rubbed in a friendly manner. Maggie aimed to answer but blushed and stuttered her response, something Roy took advantage of.

"A woman like you, a mother...with a body like this?" He said, the necklace slightly buzzed and she stepped back, he stepped forward and grabbed her shoulder, never losing her hand.

"Look at these hands, a work of art. Really!"

"T-thank y-u."

She could not talk, and as she wanted to say anything, she found it harder to. The necklace buzzed a little again, Roy did not miss the beat.

"A woman like you deserves the best, right?"

She was blushing again, but whispered "yes," in an exhalation.

"Is my uncle giving you the best, Maggie?"

She didn't know how to answer.

"A body like yours, aunt Maggie, is the body of a goddess, and I don't think you get the attention you deserve."

He placed his hand on her hip, the necklace remained quiet and she didn't move, so he let go of her hand and placed it in her other hip.

"A woman like you, Maggie, deserves a man to take care of her."

She suddenly felt somewhat lost, a mist of sorts clouded her mind. 'Roy is such a handsome man, and he seems so interested in me...' she thought.

She wanted to be honest with him, it was the right thing to do with a Man so handsome, strong, dependable...

"Is my uncle taking care of you?" He finally asked.

She caressed his arms up as he held her on her hips, "well... I wouldn't know what to tell," she said, somewhat bashful.

"Be honest, I can help." He shot back with warmth, "is he there for you? For your needs?"

She got particularly lost looking him in the eye, he was so tall and muscular, his eyes so deep and enticing.

"He... doesn't." She finally replied.

XXX

The twins, peeping at their cousin over the corner, could not look away. The more he got closer to their mother, the more aroused they got. Neither questioned this voyeuristic streak, hypnotized by Roy's voice.

XXX

"How?" Roy asked, "how can a man leave a woman like you unsatisfied?"

Maggie hesitated before answering. She had only ever slept with one man, and now this sexy stud was coming on to her and she didn't know what to do. His confidence seemed overwhelming, entrapping her attention. Suddenly, her doubts seemed irrelevant, the mist guiding her thoughts, so much so that replying to him honestly was the only Right thing to do.

"Ow, well... I don't know, it's..." she finally said.

Roy wanted to say something, but the necklace buzzed some and the words got caught in his mouth, as he remained silent but looked deeply into her eyes, she finally caved and answered with more detail.

"He never kisses me, hugs me, or caresses me. He is never home, I don't remember the last time we made love... doubly so since he could not get me pregnant, you know? I had to get artificially inseminated to have the twins, because his... stuff is not potent enough.

12