Roy and the Necklace Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We share a room but we don't sleep together, I think he has a lover but I'm not sure. He doesn't speak with his own children, I don't know why..."

She kept on talking, the lust and mist was shifting in her mind to see the bad in her husband and picture the worst, as such her demeanor was shifting, from lust drunk to nervous, to slightly hyperventilating, and the necklace started buzzing.

Then, the necklace vibrated, then it shook, and continued intensifying it's vibration.

It was letting Roy know that the whole thing was going to shit, he panicked, not knowing what to do he held her hands but it did not stop her monologue. 'What do I do? What do I do?'

She kept on talking but never looked away from his eyes, Roy correctly understood that it meant she was still under the necklace's charm.

'If she keeps on talking the charm will break, if I talk the charm will break, what do I do?'

The moment was passing, he could feel it. Not knowing what to do, and with his hands occupied holding her hands, the only thing he thought of was inevitably reaching forward. He leaned in, hoping for the best, and kissed his aunt.

The moment their lips met, Maggie was shocked, eyes wide open and half felt like running away, a second later pleasure washed over her, flooding her core.

She relaxed some and kissed him back, moaning in the process. He let go of her hands and embraced her, pressing her breasts against his chest. His cock became rock hard in a second, pressing his shorts against her juicy thigh.

Maggie did the same, wrapping her arms around his neck and standing on the tips of her toes, she savoured his lips and pressed her body against him more.

Roy opened his eyes and saw Maggie had closed hers, lost in the feeling of his advances. He glanced to the side and saw the twins enraptured by the scene as they peeked over the corner. 'oh boy, here we go again.' he thought, somewhat sarcastically.

He caressed her back, up her shoulders and down again to her hips, his touch felt electric to Maggie who only experienced this kind of care and passion in her youth. He held her in a strong, yet gentle hug, titillating her senses.

As the kiss progressed, their tongues met and Roy's hands slid down to her huge ass, taking hold of her cheeks and lifting them. He loved the feel, elasticity, and perkiness of her meat buns.

Maggie was dressed in the traditional suburban housewife attire, leggings, comfortable sneakers, and a pink tank top over a sports bra, that held her mountainous breasts, crowning her golden locks a ponytail and just a touch of make up.

Roy thought she looked beautiful, and the greed to make her moan and scream like his sister filled him, 'after all, why not? If I can, what is there to stop me?'

His thoughts got increasingly dark as Maggie surrendered her body to his touch, 'Kassy loves what I do, mom seems to be ok and even wants more...'

His mother... When he left his house earlier, Danielle kissed him and even appeared to want him like his sister does, the only reason why he didn't take her there and then was this feeling of taking things a little slowlier, a feeling non-existent when he faced his aunt and cousins.

Roy never realized that all his moral barriers were eroding away, behind his mind the world crumbled away, only leaving behind his need and greed.

His hands crept up Maggie's back to her neck, entwining his fingers with her hair, the pressure breaking the elastic band that held her ponytail. Her almost platinum blonde hair didn't even fall it's full length when he pulled and twisted her head, eliciting a moan and a gasp for air.

She opened her eyes to look at him and saw her need, she had liked how forceful he became, not remembering the last time someone had given her so much passion. Her pussy was drenched and she felt hot, gasping for air and making her breasts rise and fall behind her erect nipples.

With his free hand, he pulled her tank top up, his own breath got caught in his throat and the necklace buzzed again, but he didn't care anymore.

The necklace buzzed not for Maggie, she was so gone and lost in the mist, nothing short of getting seriously hurt would break her out of the trance. The necklace buzzed because of the twins.

XXX

Alex and Sam were dumbfounded as they watched their hunk of a cousin take their mother. They had never seen their parents do this and it was equal parts embarrassing and arousing, to watch what they now understood was a Man take a woman, even if said woman was their mother. When he grabbed her ponytail and let her hair loose, both twins gasped and could not pretend they loved every second of what they were watching.

His hands roaming her body, her mouth opening to let his tongue play with hers, her arms tightly embracing his shoulders and her hands caressing his neck and hair. In one of those 'twins' moments, they looked at each other, not believing their eyes only to notice both of them were sporting a tent between their legs. There was a mist in their minds, they knew what they were watching was wrong, but they could not look away, neither could reconcile their knowledge of why this is wrong with their inaction.

Their small hands crept up their thighs in unison, reaching their crotches and rubbing furiously over their jeans. Both of them didn't dare look at the other again, for once because of the show they were getting, and also because they were embarrassed to find each other doing the exact same thing.

He grabbed Maggie's ass and lifted it, opening their mother's butt with his hands under her black leggins, eliciting a moan out of her.

The thoughts of a Man handling a woman like so, rushed through their minds. It felt both proper and right. He could do that, because He was a Man.

They were both suddenly very aware of their beautiful mother, and her curvaceous body.

They salivated at her breasts mushed against His chest, His hands manhandling her big... perky... bubble butt... it was too much.

Alex could hear Sam hyperventilating, and vice versa. Their cheeks were flushed and the red flooded their faces to their necks. As if they were the same person feeling the same things, each knew the other was going through the same as the other.

The heat in their minds and bodies was surpassing any arousal they have ever felt, and the mist was condensing like water on a window. When Roy grabbed her shirt and pulled it up, a gasp escaped their throats and the mist finally dissipated.

'What am I doing?!' they both thought, yet had no energy to look away or interfere. They became very aware of what was happening and what Roy was doing but they had sat through the whole preamble and said and did nothing. Heck, they were rubbing their penises over their pants as they watched. Feeling there was nothing they could do, or that they had no recourse to interfere and going through another "twins" moment, they looked at each other and ran.

XXX

Roy heard the heavy footsteps as someone ran. He got scared thinking it was maybe his uncle walking in on them, but when he turned he saw the twins were gone.

He chuckled, now he knew for sure the twins were under his necklace's charm and that the last buzz meant their charm got broken. Something to ponder about later as to what it meant when multiple people were in enough proximity to him, but he had more pressing matters at the moment.

He looked back at his aunt and drank her in with his eyes, lust filled eyes, flushed cheeks, agitated and gullible, lost in her daze with only her nephew as a guiding light. He pulled her tank top the rest of the way up and threw it aside, her breast were bulging out of her right sports bra, he could not help himself.

"My God! These are beautiful, how big are they?"

Maggie giggled some, and joy ran up her spine to her brain, He was happy with her body, He liked her body... He asked a question and didn't hear him right.

"What was that honey?" She replied mildly.

He repeated his question and she giggled again, "I'm an E cup, honey." She said, getting some of her energy back and smiling her 1000 watt smile.

He cupped her breasts with his Big, Manly hands and Maggie felt the jolt of pleasure and joy inundating her senses, a moan left her lips in a long exhalation encouraging Him to take more...more of what soon would be his, although neither of them knew that just then.

Without anymore foreplay he lifted her bra, letting her breasts get caught in the elastic band, only to fall at the last moment and jiggle as they settled. He salivated at that and lost no time discarding the piece of clothing and holding her breasts.

If Maggie felt good before, now she discovered what true pleasure was. When he manhandled her she felt safe and protected, when he cupped her breasts she felt desired and womanly. When he made contact with her exposed skin, she finally understood what it is to be a woman, she understood what being desired truly was, she felt her breast belonged in his hands, and he had every right to do as he pleased.

The mist in her mind shifted and her hands felt awkward at her sides as He played with her tits, what she thought immediately after was that He must be uncomfortable with hisemeber trapped under his shorts.

Roy jumped when she slid her hands on his cock, 'oh, I'm not worthy!' He thought as she rubbed and caressed his cock over his shorts.

"Go on... take it out." He whispered to her ear, with the newfound confidence he didn't know he had. She looked into his eyes like a lost, innocent schoolgirl, asking for permission to her teacher.

He nodded one time and grabbed her breasts forcefully, eliciting another moan from her and she slid her finger under his waistband.

The joy of doing this came out of nowhere, she didn't understand why she felt this happiness at lowering his pants, but she did.

The pleasure of his touch drowning her senses threw coition out the window.

She lowered her body as she slid his shorts down, he had to let go of her breasts as she knelt before him, like a lord with a servant.

As the waistband of his shorts started going down a random thought flew behind her eyes, 'why so much anticipation? He is probably like Mike, 5 inches of a spongy down curved penis, all wrinkled and flacid, barely lifting itself from the base without his pi-'

The thought was cut off by the reality of what appeared, a can-thick trunk barely after pulling his shorts down an inch, hid behind a thick bush of hair. Her mouth got flooded with saliva and her gash squirted a little under her panties.

The sudden show pushed her to pull down faster and the cock just kept on going, she pulled so fast that the cock sprang up, smacking her chin and stood proudly upwards in a perfect 45 degrees angle, it was massive and hard like iron. Her hands let go of his shorts and they fell to his ankles, but she was looking up at what she understood as magnificence. Thick as a coke can, and around 12 or 13 inches in length, 'am I still growing?' he thought as he saw his cock was in fact bigger. The head was red and big with an angry look to it that reminded her of angry gods of time past.

She couldn't help it but rise from her kneeling position to hold it with her hands, marveling at not being able to wrap around it with just one, and her face, to feel it's heavy weight.

It ran over her face and barely ended at the end of her forehead, "so big..." she whispered unintentionally as she was finally able to ouch her face under it and for reasons unknown to both of them, she closed her eyes and kissed the girth in an act that was almost worshipful.

He felt back in his sister's bedroom, agitated and nervous, but now he never got anxious. He had experienced how to take charge and now it was like that again.

"Stand." He spoke, his voice full of authority and dominance. She didn't even hesitate and did, never losing sight of his Manly, Huge cock.

"I want you naked." He said again, with the same forcefulness as before. Maggie lost no time at all dropping her leggings and cotton panties. Somewhere in the back of his mind Roy noted that her bra and panties were of the same color.

He looked at her naked form, her hourglass figure overflowing with femininity made him even harder than before.

He pulled her with a hand on her hip to him, with his free hand he pinched her ass and pulled her up, she wrapped her legs around his hips instinctively to the motion. The very same moment she felt his cock hit exactly between her butt cheeks, lodging itself there and rubbing up against her ass and gushing wet pussy. Roy was kinda liking to do that, his cock hugged between her full and perky cheeks.

"You are so beautiful, Maggie." He said to her, holding her up in the air, "you deserve a man to treat you right."

She was lost with lust, jerking and humping her hips over his manhood, nodding her agreement to his words even if she didn't really understand their meaning.

Her hands again over his shoulders, holding on for dear life as her hips took a life of their own, desperate to feel more of him, to give more to him. Roy squeezed her ass with his hands as hard as he could, leaving red hand prints, as he guided her efforts to please him. In the back of his mind, he realized this was rather similar to what happened with his sister, but now he had some experience, as well as, the confidence to take charge of the situation as he pleased.

"Maggie, look at me." He said, yet his aunt was lost. Her eyes were unfocused and lust-drunk.

"LOOK. AT. ME!" He called, this time with a higher tone of voice but not yet screaming and pointing each word with a full length hump, that rubbed his entire cock over Maggie's pussy.

She gasped in pleasure and found his eyes, finally getting her attention, he said.

"Do you feel me?"

She nodded, words seemed to escape her now.

"Am I bigger than your husband?"

She nodded again, whining a little now that she could not rub her pussy over his cock.

"He is not a real Man, is he not?"

Maggie answered, but to her it felt like speaking for the first time, "No..."

Roy smiled like a wolf about to eat its prey, and continued, "I will give you..." he told her, slowly sawing back and forth with his cock, "what you deserve."

She could only reply one thing, "Please..."

When that word left her lips, Roy lifted her up lining his cock head with her entrance, but did not impale her, he held her there and called to her again.

"Then I want you to guide it in."

She nodded again and without thinking released her arms around his shoulders and with dainty hands looked for his cock under her, never looking away from him. The tips of her fingers ran around his girth and placed the head at the entrance, when they made contact she sighed in relief.

When his cock touched and parted her lips, she felt joy and anticipation.

When His cock found her, she felt that for the first time in her life, she was a woman.

XXX

The twins had run to their room, right next to the game room. Each on their beds looking up, neither could hide their erections.

At the same time, they both sat up and aimed to stand.

"Where are you going?" Alex asked his brother.

"Bathroom, you?" Simply replied Sam.

They looked at each other for a moment. Their house had two bathrooms, one by the game room and the other going past the kitchen and up the stairs next to the master bedroom.

For obvious reasons they wanted to use the bathroom by the game room.

XXX

Roy waited for Maggie to place his cock in the right place and slowly lowered her body, his cock opening her lips, her hands holding the member with her fingers as it opened her up to him.

They both moaned as the head popped inside her pussy, a flashing thought in Maggie's mind told her he would break her, but the next moment it was gone.

He slowly lowered her, pushing more and more of his cock inside her, after 3 inches Maggie froze in orgasm. It washed over her peeking out of nowhere, reshaping her body to his size in the process.

"OH! GOD!" She screamed when she finally found her voice. The mysterious mist clouding her mind beyond her perception shifted once again, thoughts of and feelings for her husband were hidden beyond her recollection. Only joy, happiness, and gratefulness found her.

Joy at his touch, happiness at the fact that he took notice of her, and gratefulness to Him for finding her and taking her out of the mundanity of her life and showing her This even if it lasts one more moment. It would not.

In the back of her mind, a voice clouded by the mist was confused, asking who was it that she called "Him" and trying to remind her of her faith, but it was in vain as another 3 inches penetrated her wet cunt and a sloshing gush of her girl cum drenched his balls, legs, and floor, the new orgasm was better than the last.

"YES! PLEASE! MORE!" She screamed with abandon, Roy didn't care about what she was saying although they were in agreement, he was focused on one thing.

He lifted her some and then pushed her down again, then repeated that motion slowly getting more of his cock inside the tight snatch of her pussy. Up and down, up and down, again and again.

Maggie reached a constant climax, she knew about orgasms, her friends would talk about them, but she never thought this was possible. She was flying and at the same time swimming in a constant crashing wave of pleasure and satisfaction, every little inch of her skin felt super charged and the smallest of grazes pushed her further into the unknown territory. As if chiseled in her mind, her only guiding light was Roy, she held onto him for dear life as she lost herself in the moment, He was her guiding light, He was her lifeline. These thoughts repeated themselves in her brain, beyond this present moment, she would forever recognize Roy with safety and happiness. His hands held her up, his eyes made her feel she existed, his rock-hard muscled Body was her anchor, and his iron mammoth of a cock was her joy for living.

XXX

Ok! That's it for now. Really took a long time to post, uh? Well, it has been a crazy couple of weeks with work and all, so... I promise I'll try to post more often.

Hope you liked it!

Leave a comment with feedback and of course, recommendations of what you would like to read!

See y'all soon!


12