Roy and the Necklace Ch. 06

Story Info
Roy comes to a realization, we meet the Pastor's wife.
6.4k words
4.67
37.1k
52

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some little character refresher:

Roy - MC

Kassandra/Kassy - Sister

Danielle/Danny - Mother

Rob - Father

Mike - Uncle

Maggie - Aunt

Alex & Sam - twin cousins

Marianne - cute neighbour

Tiffany - Pastor wife

Ralph - Pastor

XXX

All characters are 18 or older.

Hope you enjoy it!

XXX

He walked to the bed and kissed both of them before being invited in the middle, he felt how wet the bed was and chuckled as he rested his head on the pillow.

Kassy leaned in and kissed his cheek, then with the same care reached for her mother and did the same, Danielle repeated the motions and soon the three laid in bed, the women resting their heads on the manly chest that supported their new lifestyle.

XXX

It didn't take long for Kassy to become restless after the sweet moment the three of them shared.

Danielle fell asleep quite quickly and now Roy was making love with Kassy at a slow and leisure pace, penetrating her with deliberately strong yet long strokes of his cock. Her wetness lubricated the motions and the sloshing sounds accompanied her moans and cooes that titillated Roy's ears.

Kassy reached a crescendo that lasted for so long she thought she was going to drown in the pleasure, her inner muscles tightening on His Cock in a way that Roy loved so much, his own climax approached faster.

He emptied his balls inside of her once again, releasing an amount so big, no one would think he had fucked his mother to completion less than an hour ago.

When he finished and turned to lay again between the women, he noticed Kassy cupping her sex and Holding his cum inside.

"Why do you do that?" He asked her curious as to what the gesture meant.

"I love to feel you inside."

Roy gulped loudly at that, the moment made him realize that he had filled his mom, aunt, and sister with an unholy amount of cum in the last few days. He felt the cold sweat and his skin palings, and dropped on his back to look up at the ceiling.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Kassy asked him, something happened and she didn't know what was wrong, realizing for the first time that she knew very little about what her brother and now the man of her life.

"No... I- I mean, nothing... I- I need to go out."

He said that as he raised from the bed and ran out of the room.

The necklace buzzed one time, almost reassuringly, and he felt his strength come back to him and the cold sweat disappear. He made a quick stop to get pants and a simple black shirt, none of them fitted properly. The world started spinning around him and he needed air, once out of the house he turned right and ran.

'What if they get pregnant? How would I provide them? What happens when people around notice? When DAD notices!? What do I do if the children are not healthy!? They will suffer their whole lives because of my stupidity!?'

He ran until he felt lost, then he ran more, in a fruitless attempt at running away from the realization of what he had done. Before he realized it he was at the main church plaza.

He saw the building and remembered his father worked there, he didn't even want to go near him right now, so he turned and sat at a dinner in a corner, feeling lucky he had a $50 bill forgotten in his pocket.

'How did I get so stupid?!' He screamed in his mind. The waiter brought him a coffee cup and filled it up.

The stress was getting to him and he wondered why the necklace would take any physical imbalance away, yet not his stress.

'Well, I guess magic can't do everything, uh?'

He sat pondering what to do, remembering the 200K he gave away like an idiot, although he wished young Tadeus luck and a good future.

XXX

Tiffany was a jovial woman, but not a happy woman. At 5'6, she fit right in with the average height of Churchtown, but she never felt welcomed.

The redhead grew up in a big city, popular in highschool and prom queen, graduated top of her class as well. She went to a big famous university where she studied her passion (anthropology) and did her thesis on forgotten written languages. She was traveling the middle east for that, where she met her husband-to-be, the then young son of the Churchtown Pastor, they dated and married in a flash, and soon they moved permanently here. Not even a few years after her arrival that the Pastor died and her husband, Ralph, had to take over and the unremarkable man changed to a distant, unremarkable man.

Tiffany and her husband made quite the contrast and she could tell. He was a short, chubby, and now bald man, he could not grow a beard, and was as lazy as he was good a Pastor. Tiffany was taller than him, with a huge, curly, red mane on her head, green vibrant eyes that shone when she smiled her perfect dimpled smile.

Her button shaped, yet slightly upturned nose was the only small thing about her, as her C cup breasts jutted forward in perfect teardrops that didn't really need a bra, but she wore them for propriety's sake. Her hips opened in a wide waist sporting a round and firm ass and runner legs.

She didn't remember why she thought they made a good couple, nor why she fell in love. Their relationship before marriage felt like a blur, until the ceremony, when she realized what was going on but could not gather the strength to turn back.

Nowadays, ever the stubborn person, she felt she had made her decision and she would stick with her guns.

At 29 years of age, in her mind it was due time to have a child. She thought that would fix her relationship with her husband, who drowned in his responsibilities as a Pastor and ignored his responsibilities to her.

'Not that it matters, even if he could get it up, he is basically sterile...' she reminded herself.

In fact after trying for a while to get pregnant, they decided to consult a doctor and it turns out his sperm count is so insignificant that to get Tiffany pregnant would be a miracle. Turns out most men in town had this problem, since the times of Pastor Cadenilla.

After the founder's death, the fertility in town dropped so much that they invited everyone they could to get more people and keep the town afloat.

It resulted in a very diverse group of people. The problem came when the immigrants started losing their fertility after the first generation, so scientists from all over the country came and investigated the matter, yet no one could find the reason.

When the technology became available, the people of town flocked to artificial insemination, and no Pastor since the introduction of the aforementioned technology could tell them to stop. Adoption rates also rose, but women wanted their pregnancies with a furious passion, and the market found a way.

Tiffany walked down the street from the main church to the plaza, where she saw the old dinner. Once comfortable in a table on the corner she took an impressive pile of brochures and pamphlets from her bag. They were all for artificial insemination clinics, she separated all the ones that offered adoption services and started scanning.

She stopped when the waiter brought her a mug of coffee and noticed a young man walking inside.

He was tall and muscular, his hair combed back in a thick, black, lion's mane. He was not shaved, the short stubs of hair filled his face, and she could tell he would have a big full beard one day.

This young man was, in no uncertain terms, sexy.

He looked worried and troubled and Tiffany felt the need to talk to him but was not sure how to approach him. He sat at the table right in front of her, and waited for his coffee.

'I need to talk to him... why?' confusion started to set, but the brain has a way of talking itself out of confusion, so the answer came naturally, 'well, I'm the Pastor's wife! I should help the people of the town!'

Tiffany had shunned her responsibilities as the Pastor's wife since the first day, only helping with the minimum necessary, but she ignored this little fact, 'I should start doing more at some point!' she stubbornly told herself.

XXX

Roy didn't really feel like talking to people at the moment, but this redhead kept looking at him with crazy eyes. 'oh, boy...'

He looked away from her, out the window, at the coffee mug, and at the kitchen but the woman still looked intently at him.

She stood up, holding a bunch of pamphlets to her chest and gave three steps towards him before accidentally dropping the paper to the floor. He felt sympathy for the woman and leaned down from his chair to pick some of the pamphlets for her, as he did the necklace fell from his shirt and hung down his neck.

Tiffany saw it and somewhat froze in place, 'I know that!' She thought.

"Here you go." He said as he stretched his hand full of the papers. Tiffany rushed to take all that from his hand and shoved everything in her purse.

"Excuse me, I couldn't help notice, but where did you get that necklace?"

Roy looked down and picked the chain with his thumb, lifted it and with a surprised face asked her if she knew what it was.

"Oh, it's the same as the adornment on the church's chandelier." She replied.

With eyes big as saucers, Roy stood and grabbed her by the shoulders.

"Take me there!"

Tiffany smiled mischievously.

XXX

"And this is the main hall, right after you come in," Tiffany explained as she walked, turned a half circle and pointed with her hand up to the ceiling, where several men worked the wood replacing the beams, in the middle hung the chandelier with a big metal pendant the same shape as the piece on the necklace, but about the size of a microwave.

Roy looked at it and noticed the same pyramid with the sphere coming out of it, but the symbols were different.

"Do you know anything about that? Anything at all?" Roy asked, somewhat nervous.

Tiffany gave a smug smile back at him, "as a matter of fact, I do..."

XXX

The redhead took Roy to an office in the back, he looked around several times in order to spot his father so he could evade him. Once inside the office he calmed down some.

She walked around selecting books from the shelves that adorned the walls on both sides, dropping them on the desk in the middle, when she felt comfortable, she called him closer.

"Well, first things first. We don't really know where the metal chandelier came from. The founder of the town and original Pastor here, Charles Cadenilla brought it when he built the church."

Roy sombered at that, he felt answers scurry away. Tiffany, on the other hand, felt a rush run up her body when he got close to take a better look at the book and it tickled a smile on her face.

She pointed at a drawing of Pastor Cadenilla and continued to explain, "but don't worry, it doesn't mean we know nothing at all."

She explained further and Roy looked at her intently and at the books she was showing him, she had to look up at him when she explained and it made her shiver with excitement being so close to such a hunk of a man.

"So the sphere coming out of the pyramid means the world has some kind of structure or hierarchy, that is pyramidal in escence.

"Around the shape there are several symbols that come from different traditions and languages, much like how parts of the bible are based on three different traditions that combined...

"Here, the symbol at the bottom means fertility, representing that the basis of the world is procreation and- well- maybe 'or' is a better word here, procreation OR the basis of the hierarchy is supported by those who procreate, because the symbol alone can mean both.

"There are four other symbols on the sphere, each for every side of the pyramid, that mean other things that can relate to the bible, but really no one knows for sure..."

Roy was so happy with all he was learning, but curiosity got the better of him, "how do you know so much about this?" He asked her.

She smiled innocently and giggled some, covering her mouth with the back of her hand, and with some shyness explained she studied anthropology and her thesis was about lost languages in the middle east. He nodded and begged her to continue, and she confused his enthusiasm with the subject for interest in her.

"We-well, the symbol pointing south means something like no misfortune... or probably 'all people will agree', maybe? It's like, as the hierarchy orients itself all will align with it or something."

She looked at him with her hands held behind her back, and a satisfied expression, he had big eyes and an incredulous face.

'Is that it?!' He thought.

He looked at her expecting more but she just stood there with a satisfied smile on her face, she had nothing else to say.

"Is... Is that it? That's all you know?" He asked her, she looked down and showed deep sadness.

"I've been working on this since the first day I arrived in this town, the problem with lost languages is that you need to find a reference in other languages to help you decipher it... all of this was not enough for even one symbol, I'm sorry it's not enough..."

Her sadness was palpable as she looked up at him for forgiveness, Roy deflated when she looked up at him with the puppy dog eyes.

He decided the chandelier was a problem for later, he couldn't do much more. The possibilities ran in his mind at full speed.

'I need more information.'

"Are these symbols the same?" He said, pushing the necklace to her. Roy never noticed the mist pushing the thought of taking the necklace off his neck away from his mind.

Tiffany blushed like a tomato and stuttered, as Roy had to lean down and get close to her. Roy reached for her hand, held it and whispered, "please, tell me."

His imploration for help focused Tiffany and she leaned and looked at the silver piece. After some moments she leaned back and nodded, then went to pick more books.

She started ranting about linguistics and the sumerians, explaining many different things that escaped his mind, and at some point she looked at him in between mumbles and opened her eyes wide.

"I got it!" She screamed as she searched for a pen and paper and drew the symbols of the necklace and the chandelier down.

"These are equivalent to these," she said as she pointed with the pencil at both sets, then proceeded to explain the symbols on the necklace in relation to the chandelier, "it is so weird that you found this, the symbols are similar but different and in context they mean something new.

"I still need to research this a bit further, but this one," she said pointing with the tip of the pencil at the symbol from the chandelier that pointed east, "means healthy, or... I guess offspring, really both, when you put them together."

Roy fell back on the chair by the desk, devastated beyond belief. This didn't solve anything, his mom, aunt and sister were probably pregnant and he had no means to support them. There was another question hovering over his mind, and it destroyed him that he knew the answer.

'What if the babies are born with deformities or disabilities?'

He felt like crying but every time the pain welled up, the necklace buzzed and the tears ran back, this process repeated itself several times. The necklace resetting his emotions and the emotions welling up again, it was painful beyond anything he ever experienced.

Tiffany saw the big, sexy man with his somber expression, she felt terrible about not being useful. She wanted for some reason to please him, the mist running amok in her mind.

Wondering how to help him was the perfect catalyst, as she thought of it, she opened her mind to the mist unconsciously.

'How do I make You happy?'

"What's your name?" She finally asked.

Roy was so lost in his mind and the pain he felt, that he didn't hear Tiffany speak until the fourth time she called him.

"What was it?" He asked.

"I asked you about your name," she said, twirling a strand of curly hair in her finger.

"Roy." He replied dryly, not wanting to speak with her anymore.

She giggled and replied "Tiffany," emulating his tone of voice and demeanor mockingly, in an attempt to lighten the mood.

He looked back at her and rolled his eyes.

The Pastor's wife was getting restless, she felt shy in front of a teenager and didn't know why, well he was the sexiest man she has seen in the 3 years since she married her husband, and he had something about him that enticed her beyond any man she met. She felt he was more Man than the others.

A memory suddenly resurfaced to her mind, a thing she did for an ex-boyfriend of hers.

XXX

After Roy ran out the door, Kassy laid back on her pillow. She looked at her mother sleeping peacefully and wondered what she dreamt of Roy like her daughter did. She thought back at Roy's reaction after making love and it saddened her.

She finally stood up and walked to her mother's closet to get dressed. She grabbed a bra and tried it, but her breasts had grown again.

Kassy was about to panic but remembered Roy telling her and her mother he didn't like the underwear, and she smiled.

'My man, solving my problems, letting me please him better.'

She dropped the underwear on the floor like a child getting rid of something that both disgusted her and bored her in equal manners.

Then she remembered Roy's reaction to her earlier in bed and felt sad, 'He cares for me but I don't do anything right...'

She walked naked to the corridor and passed by his room, she saw a discarded shirt on the floor and picked it up, it smelled like Roy. The scent pulled a smile to her face and so she slid the shirt over her head. It warmed her to feel Roy so close. She looked around the room and saw Roy's laptop on his desk, surrounded by his woodworking tools and an idea pop in her mind.

'I should find out more about him!'

Roy knew about computer but was confident no one would snoop around his laptop, so he never really used incognito mode or deleted his browser history, when Kassy started scrolling she found a treasure trove of porn that Roy had watched, she sat and immediately caressed her pussy as her other hand hit play on the first video.

XXX

Maggie sat on the couch, pretending she watched TV. In reality she was watching her children work the kitchen.

After Roy had opened her eyes to what love is, she started seeing men in a different light, they all seemed so... insignificant compared to Roy.

She still loved her twin sons, but she felt they were not men, not really. All the men were disgusting in her eyes compared to Him.

'Sam and Alex are disgusting,' she thought, immediately feeling guilty about that.

'But I love my children, they are beautiful and... and...' she didn't know what else to think of them.

A sense of frustration filled her as she looked at the kitchen from the couch, 'they are inferior, yuck!'

She chastised herself again for her thoughts. Sam and Alex suddenly bumped their hips together as they cooked and Maggie had an idea.

After Roy took her, she started ordering the twins to cook and do the chores around the house, their minds were so blown after watching and hearing Roy take their mother that they didn't protest in the slightest.

'They ARE beautiful! And not manly. Well then, if a mother loves her sons, then she must do something about them for being inferior men.'

XXX

Tiffany knelt in front of Roy, she ran her hands up his thighs with a mischievous smile on her face.

"Stop, woman. I don't feel like doing that." Roy said, throwing her hands away from him. She giggled before replying, "then do nothing, just..." she rested her hand on his thighs again, this time closer to his crotch, "just let me do all the work."

Roy arched an eyebrow at that, as Tiffany unzipped his pants and pulled them down.

12