Roy and the Necklace Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock sprang up like a coil, almost smacking Tiffany on the chin, she giggled at that. Roy felt bad, and the necklace was resetting his pain each time it became too much, but the moment the Pastor's wife grabbed his cock, he felt immediately better. She ran her hand up and down his shaft, awe struck by his manliness and virility, she truly had never seen a man as well endowed. Her eyes were wide open, with a smile that crossed her face from ear to ear as she noticed the Cock ran from her chin past her forehead, she placed her forearm at his pelvis to measure it and it was in fact longer, and thicker.

'How do I put this in my mouth?' She asked herself while handling the 13 inch penis.

His man meat was truly worthy of worship, she felt in her soul that must be the case as the mist enveloped her mind to further give him more.

On her knees, she lifted her face to kiss the underside of his head, then ran her tongue down and kissed his manly testicles, each as big as a lemon. She noticed that she didn't mind the hair, these were the sperm tanks of a true man.

Roy sighed, his shoulders relaxed, and his mind felt decompressed, 'If she blows me, I guess I won't have to worry about pregnancy.'

Tiffany's mouth salivated more than she thought possible, he tasted delicious, and her pussy was so wet, you could see the spot spreading on her pants. She smeared her saliva all over the shaft before she went back up to the head and rolled her tongue in circles around it. She looked into his eyes and Roy saw some of the devotion that he perceived in his sister, when he took her virginity.

'I wonder how the necklace magics them like this?'

Tiffany left his bulbous head and started Frenching the sides of his cock, worshipping every nook and cranny of length available. Roy gasped and then let a low rumbling noise escape his lips, encouraging Tiffany for more, and more she gave.

She ran back up to his head and opened her mouth as wide as she could, engulfing his head in her mouth. She pushed forward until the head and 3 inches of his Cock made her gag on the back of her throat. Roy had enough of what he considered foreplay and combed Tiffany's hair with his fingers gently, then took hold of as much of her thick mane as he could in his hands, eliciting a moan from her that was cut short when he simultaneously pulled his his hands and shoved with his hips his Cock further into her mouth.

When the head of his Cock pushed at her gullet and ram itself in her throat, Tiffany exploded.

All of a sudden, her mind went blank and her body limped. Roy worried for a second before she started shaking and he saw a puddle form between her legs on the floor.

'It's definitely me that makes women squirt.' he thought with a chuckle to himself.

Tiffany still shook with the intense pleasure that came from Roy penetrating her throat, the mist shifted in her mind again to allow more pleasure and the right thoughts to flourish in her mind.

Roy started feeling much better than before, for once he could find pleasure without worrying and she was feeling good as well, this incentivized him further, shutting any care for the woman as he started skull fucking her in earnest.

What had begun as something exciting to do for a true Man, had changed upon realizing that she had orgasmed from only sucking his cock. Tiffany had fallen down the rabbit hole now as her mind wandered away. She was drowning, both figuratively and literally, in her pleasure from performing fellatio on a Man.

'How can this be?'

The pleasure only arose as this Man took hold of her red mane and started using it as leverage to pleasure himself with her mouth, and she was loving every second of it.

'Is this how it feels, when a true man takes you?'

The concept of man had forever changed in her mind, her husband was not a man, just a pretender. The people with penises on the street were not men, just pretenders.

'This is a Man, a true Alph-'

Her thoughts got cut off as another orgasmic wave crushed upon her and her mind went blank again, this time her eyes went to the back of her head and her throat convulsed with the sheer pleasure of her orgasm.

Roy chuckled again, "yes," he whispered, closed his eyes and leaned back on the chair.

He stayed pulling her head on his Cock and using her for his pleasure. She was pouring saliva and phlegm all over his slick member, facilitating more and more deeper thrust.

Tiffany vaguely understood what was happening, but at this point her mind was only a receptacle for pleasure, she felt her throat expanding to receive such a glorious intrusion, coming to the realization that her body needed to change for Him, by Him, and through Him. He wanted to fuck her throat, then the feeling of it expanding to recieved Him was a privilege she was more than happy to take.

Roy relaxed into the chair and felt the familiar boiling in his nuts, his breath got caught and his muscles tensed, shoving the last inches of his cock down her throat, the feeling of bottoming out and her nose pressed against his pubic hair was the final drop and he released his potent sperm. The heavy ropes of cream shot forth down her gullet directly to her stomach.

His orgasm triggered her orgasm anew, it unleashed what Roy thought was her pissing herself, but in fact was just the sheer power of her climax.

Three ropes later and Roy let loose of his hold on her hair, Tiffany simply flopped to the floor like a puppet, held up by Roy's still-cumming cock in her throat.

He placed his hands behind his head and relaxed on the chair, this is what he needed. He was thinking more clearly now and saw that his problem could be broken down into smaller parts and that felt more manejable. His piss like cum still came out of his head and filled Tiffany's stomach. After he was done cumming, and Tiffany recuperated enough, she kept kissing and sucking his Cock with care and affection, caressing it with her hands ever so gently until it deflated completely, she giggled when she noticed that even soft it was the largest Cock she had ever seen.

They laid like that for a while until Roy noticed that it was dark out, 'better head home now, there is far too much I need to take care of.'

XXX

Roy felt lighter, stronger, and more agile than ever. It came as a surprise for him when he started running back home and it took him a very short amount of time.

When he arrived his father was coming out of the car, a little surprised to see his son.

They exchanged pleasantries and walked inside.

Rob hung his coat and placed his briefcase by the door, as Roy simply walked to the kitchen and sat at the head of the table. The father didn't feel like questioning this behaviour and simply sat on the opposite side.

His wife then completely ignored him as she brought a plate of food to her son and kissed him on the lips, then his daughter waltzed downstairs wearing the scantiest clothes he had ever seen her wearing, and hugged and kissed Roy like his wife had done before. The ladies sat on either side of him.

Rob didn't understand what came about this behaviour, he felt he needed to speak up and question it but there was something clouding his mind.

Roy had a micro heart attack when his mother came and kissed him, wondering what his father would say. Then his sister came into the room and after kissing him as well, Roy felt sure his father would say something, but did not either.

'Could it be?'

He looked at his father intently, but his father seemed to have a lost gaze, looking at him but not focused on Roy.

The mist had enveloped Rob's mind, much like his wife and daughter, and was numbing his thoughts and consciousness. Roy noticed the magic of the necklace at work, much like everybody else, he didn't quite notice the mist in his own mind, but he could clearly perceive the magic of the necklace at work.

'I wonder... what can I make people do?'

Dinner went on like normal, until Roy felt a hand run up his leg under the table. He looked down and noticed it was Kassy's.

He looked around to see who noticed, his mother clearly had, but she smiled at him with love. He turned to his father, but he was looking at his food and eating in silence.

Kassy's hand crept up his thigh closer to his crotch and giggled excitedly when she noticed Roy's cock growing under his pants. Danielle didn't want to be left out, so she started doing much the same. Now both women were rubbing with one hand his cock and balls and there was no pretext for what was happening, but his father remained silent, only ate, sometimes he looked up at his son to make short eye contact before he went back to his food.

Roy was very interested in this, what was the limits of his necklace. He chistized himself for not having investigated this further before, but truly he just enjoyed the past days too much.

Roy was rock hard now, and he wanted to take his mother and sister to the bedroom to fuck them how he felt like, but there was too much he needed to solve before he kept up his antics.

For starters, he needed condoms. Protection was key. Second, he needed to find a source of income to support his family in case his father decided to up and leave them once Roy broke the news of him fucking Rob's wife and daughter.

Lastly, he wanted to prevent the little genetical mishaps that came from incestuous relationships.

He could buy condoms, but the other two problems were different.

To become independent, still in highschool would be hard, plus sustaining a possible family would truly be near impossible. As for the genetic problems, something Tiffany said at the church was bugging his mind.

'The symbol on the necklace put together with the symbol on the chandelier can both mean healthy and offspring... is it the magic of the necklace by itself, or is the chandelier magic as well and the two work together?'

Danielle giggled as she placed her second hand on his crotch and massaged his member over his pants, Kassy followed with her own childish laughter and her hands joined her mother's.

Roy relaxed and exhaled as he reclined his back on the chair, his father noticed and aimed at saying something but didn't.

"Is something the matter, Rob?" Roy asked his father, for some reason he felt empowered by calling him by his name. On the other hand Rob became self-conscious and stuttered before replying a short and dry, "no."

'All will agree?' Roy remembered, the necklace buzzed as if confirming his suspicions.

The pieces of the puzzle were falling together, but he needed to follow up and investigate to be sure.

Kassy slipped her fingers on his waistband and pulled down, his Cock sprang up as Danielle wasted no time and wrapped her hands around it, to jerk it slowly.

"Rob, what do you see?" Roy asked, confident and snarky.

The father looked at his son and shook a little, then opened his mouth, and remained silent for a second or two before he could claw out a reply.

"My wife and daughter, grabbing your..."

"My what?" Roy shot back.

"Your penis."

Roy gave a wolfish chuckle and both Danielle and Kassy giggled.

"You are not wrong, but you are also not right." Roy finally said. His father asked, "how so?"

"Well..." Roy started to say, but the necklace buzzed, this cut him off and he looked at his mother and sister. They were enraptured with his Cock, it meant that the buzz came from Rob.

'So the magic does affect males the same... all will agree, was it?'

"Don't worry about it, Rob." Roy answered back, and the necklace stopped buzzing.

Rob shrugged and went back to his food, which begged the question in Roy's mind, 'what is he not worrying about?'

Roy started measuring in his mind possible ways the magic of the necklace worked, an exercise made harder by his mother and sister jerking him with devotion in their eyes.

"Rob, what are you not worrying about?" He finally asked his father.

"I'm not worried about my wife and daughter grabbing your penis under the table."

Roy arched an eyebrow.

"What would you worry about then?"

"I don't know, should I worry about anything?" Rob replied.

Kassy felt emboldened for some reason and leaned down, engulfing Roy's cock in her mouth, this elicited a gasp from Roy that wondered where she had learned about blowjobs. He was happy, for sure, he didn't need to teach her how to do it.

He caressed Kassy's hair over his manhood, told her to watch her teeth and then caressed Danielle's cheek with his fingers.

"Rob." The son called.

The father looked him in the eye, rising his eyebrows and lifting his chin.

"You should probably sleep on the couch today."

The father asked why, Roy shrugged.

"So you don't wake anyone up tomorrow when you leave for work."

Rob nodded solemnly, "sure, son."

XXX

Over the years since she became a mother, Maggie worried about how to raise her children. She was stern and strict, but loving and caring at the same time. Her husband Mike was almost absent because of his work, so she took it upon herself how to properly educate her children.

She forbade them from doing any physical activity outside of the yoga she practiced daily. She drowned them in religious teachings and scary stories of STDs. She pampered the twin boys beyond normal, in an attempt at teaching them to trust their mother.

One thing that scared her beyond anything else was the internet. It didn't take long for her to find out about... the porn.

She forced herself to become tech-savvy and learn the ways in which she could protect her boys' minds from the atrocious pornography on the internet, and learn she did.

She installed a very complex network of firewalls and parental blocks on their home PCs so the twins could never access porn, or search for any term associated with it. She found out about tags and discovered the best way to censor what her children could find on the internet was through those. Sometimes, she felt sick for having to learn all the sick and perverted ways people of the internet got off to, but she pushed forth because of her twins.

Then the fateful day happened, and Roy came into her life. He opened her eyes to something she didn't know existed and her heart swelled with pride that He forced her into His path.

Now it was time for her to fix some of the things she did wrong in her life.

As her children finished making dinner, she opened her laptop and started looking at the blocked sites and tags, 'well, the twins need to find what's healthy...' she told herself, 'but they also need to learn about the proper way to behave, now that Roy is in our lives.'

She worked the keyboard leisurely for a moment until, either Sam or Alex told her dinner was almost ready.

Mike came home five minutes after they started eating, he wondered why they didn't wait for him.

XXX

Tiffany was ecstatic after Roy left. She had gone home and showered, masturbating with the shower head to thoughts of the Man and his glorious Cock, then went to get dressed and found her bra and panties just a little tight.

She saw a picture of her husband and her when they met in the Mesopotamian region, he looked disgusting to her now, but she was thankful because now she knew Roy.

In the back of her mind, she noticed a paper in Ralph's hand with one of the symbols from Roy's necklace.

XXX

Well, that's it for chapter 6.

I hope you all liked it.

Leave a comment or rate the story with five stars, if you like.

I love feedback, so please leave some in the comments or send me an email.

Chapter 7 will be more about Roy learning the magic of the necklace and how the other characters will align themselves in the story going forward.

Some people have asked me about young Tadeus, I will be writing a separate story about him. I hope you read it when it comes out.

Thank you very much, and see you guys soon.


12