Roy and the Necklace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I- I-..."

"Yes, mom?" He said, proving for an answer.

"You are a man now, Roy. That's what's different... a big, sexy, man," she said.

'Did mom just call me sexy?'

'Did I just call my son sexy?'

Effectively, she saw her own son as a sexy man. She felt drawn to him and before she knew what she was doing, she hugged him tight.

Not knowing what to do, Roy hugged her back.

As he responded, she felt a warm tingling in the tummy, his body was making her feel good and without thinking she pressed her body to him harder, smashing her breasts against his new broad chest.

Roy hugged her harder, thinking it was appropriate until his mother let out a moan of unmistakable pleasure.

He reacted cutting the hug short, which surprised his mother and did the same, feeling a little embarrassed for what she did.

The moment she separated her body from his, she felt sad and unprotected, lonely even. All those good feelings of pleasure and comfort vanished, filling her with a need to do so again.

"Thanks mom," Roy commented on the hug, his appreciation of her behavior made her happy, and for a moment she felt the tingling again.

A smile filled her face and light shone in her eyes as she sat in front of him, grabbing the fork from his hand, "ok, let me help you with that Roy!"

She fed him a fork full of scrambled eggs before he could protest. Roy didn't know what to do, this whole situation was strange and awkward.

"Mom, I can eat. I'm not a baby."

His comment hit her like a freight train, she wanted to please him for some reason and help him, but it backfired and now she felt horrible.

When he saw his mother's face, he felt defeated.

He didn't want to upset his own mother and for some reason she wanted to feed him and not doing so made her sad... after a long sigh, he acquiesced to his mother, "but I guess it's nice to be fed from time to time."

She smiled again and lifted another fork full to his mouth, that he ate happily.

She giggled a little from that, pleasing him made her feel good.

As she fed him, the third and then the fourth time, she started missing his body against hers.

She was getting closer to him with every fork she lifted, speaking little sweet nothings to him, then moaning every so often, and giggling as she worked. At some point, she was standing next to him, with a hand on his back caressing it and feeding him, Roy felt this was beyond odd and for the first time wondered if the necklace had something to do with it.

As he pondered, his mother got again closer, this time squatting next to him with a smile on her face as she fed him and pressing her body as close to him as she could.

Roy looked down to see his mother in a very suggestive pose, she opened her legs as she squatted, arched her back so her breasts were pressing against his side, and was smiling in between giggles.

"Mom, aren't you uncomfortable in that pose?"

He asked out of concern, but his mother half listened to him as she was drowning in the pleasure contact which her son gave her, she answered, "only a little, want me to sit?"

He nodded and his mom stood without separating her breasts from his side, she kissed his head and electricity ran through her body.

When she stood she was thinking of sitting back on her chair next to Roy, but now she didn't want to be apart from him.

Not knowing what to do, she turned and sat on his lap, drawing an arm around his shoulder and kissing him again, this time on the cheek.

She fed him the last two forks of food and placed her other arm around him.

'Is mom hitting on me? It can't be... right?'

She looked into his eyes and felt enchanted for a moment, in which and without thinking, she leaned in and pecked his lips.

Roy opened his eyes wide at the surprise kiss, and his mother just leaned in further.

Luckily for him, the sound of footsteps coming down the stairs made his mother stop the kiss.

He reflexively grabbed her ass and pushed up, lifting her to a standing position, and jumped back until he was standing almost against the wall.

Kassy came into the kitchen and saw her mother looking at her and her brother leaning against the wall looking at the sealing.

'Is he taller? Nahh, it must be my imagination!' Kassy thought.

"Hey, mom! Hey, Bro!" She chirped at them.

They returned half answers and Danielle walked to the stove to finish breakfast and Roy started walking to the stairs.

As he passed by Kassy, she felt the need to hug him and she did, pressing her breasts against him and leaning her body to his. Kassy's breasts were not as big as her mother, but they were perky and firm. Roy was not surprised this time and hugged her, but kept his respectfully light and short. Then he separated and walked away.

As soon as the hug started Kassy felt a warmth run up her body, filling her with pleasure and contentment, and as soon as it finished she felt truly alone and miserable.

"Mom? Did Roy sleep on the floor last night?"

Danielle nodded with a sad expression and finished the plate for Kassy. Rob left for work earlier, so he already ate breakfast, also his work on the church would need to be profound, as such and fueled by his religious fervour to his original place of worship, he informed his family he would work long hours.

Kassy sat and ate her breakfast in silence, in the back of her mind she wrestled with the need to be with her brother again, hug him and such.

Danielle on the other hand realized she was incredibly wet, and knew with full certainty that it was her son who made her so aroused. The negative aspects of what she was doing flew away, it was like a fog fell on her mind and she only thought of what she would do next to please her son. She touched her lips, and finally some semblance of sanity flashed through her mind.

"I kissed Roy! Oh God what am I doing?"

As if opening a can soda, the fog lifted and she realized what she did and what she intended to do. As if the scare wasn't enough, the pull to please her son was growing.

She did the only thing she could do and grabbed her purse as she walked out the door.

XXX

Roy sat on his desk, he was pondering what had happened. He was wondering why his mother would hit on him like that and if the necklace influenced her.

He was fiddling with the necklace on his neck with one hand as he rubbed his engorged penis with the other. It grew as his mother hugged him and stood to attention when she kissed him, the scare from his sister walking in on them made it drop, and when his sister hugged him it started growing erect again.

In his room, as he thought about what happened, his new cock jumped back up and felt tight in his sweatpants. As he decided to jerk off, his sister knocked on the door.

"Hey! Are you ok?"

She was genuinely worried, she felt terrible her brother slept on the floor. The truth was he walked to the room and realized he didn't have a bed, so he turned to go to the couch and simply passed out because of the power of the necklace.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Don't worry," he told her. She walked in and placed a hand on his shoulder. The good, pleasurable feelings filled her. Roy on the other hand though, 'oh boy, here we go again.'

She started rubbing her hand up and down his shoulder and arm, instinctively arching her back, perking her tits.

She couldn't believe how hot her brother was, how she never realized that was beyond her.

Feeling his body so close felt divine to her, but the awkwardness of the situation did not escape her, so she kept talking.

"You should have told us that you hated the couch that much. We could've done something."

He looked at her and appreciated her beauty, for so long he looked from afar, creeping on her and maybe sometimes jerking to fantasies of her.

The thought of using this situation to his advantage, and also try and figure out how the necklace worked, felt like a great idea.

"It's not that I hate the couch... what do you mean do something?"

She leaned in and rested her body on him, hardening his cock further, and lapped her arm around his neck, "well," she said, "you could've stayed in my bed, you know!"

Her singsong tone of voice made him smile, at that she smiled more and giggled, and then they both made eye contact.

"And where would you sleep, dear sister?"

He asked with genuine curiosity, she answered almost immediately.

"Don't be silly, isn't it obvious?"

She pulled his hand, lifting him from his seat, and brought him to her room.

"Well, I don't see how we both fit in your bed."

He said, a little confused. She turned him around, "it's easy bro," she said and pushed him to her one person bed.

He let himself be pushed and fell on the bed, then he turned on his back.

"Hey! What do you think you are doing?" He told her.

"C'mon, get your head on the pillow."

His penis was hard as a rock now, tenting his pants, her sultry tone made it throb as he laid on the bed properly.

"Now, do you understand how we can both sleep on the bed?"

He shook his head, and she shrugged her shoulders in an exaggerated way, that showed she was kidding and jumped on top of him, placing her knees on either side of him and pressing her chest to his.

"Like this you can hug your big sister as you sleep."

He hugged her as she leaned her body on his, eliciting littles coo'es out of her as he rubbed her back lovingly.

"This doesn't look very comfortable," he said with a smile.

A fog fell on Kassy's mind, suddenly she was very aware of her brother, and his smile encouraged her to give him more.

She rocked a little on top of him, holding him close to her. In the process, her leg rubbed up against his penis.

The thought that she gave her own brother an erection, far from disgusting her, made her happy. Although she knew she shouldn't feel like this, the fog only increased and the effort to realize why it was wrong became too much and she simply gave in to the good, pleasurable feeling.

She started rubbing her hips on him, her cotton shorts were wet.

She placed both her hands on his face and leaned in to kiss him, this time Roy knew what was coming and let it happen, opening his lips to her as they shared the moment of passion.

Being reciprocated told Kassy she was pleasing him and it made her horny and happy beyond belief.

Slowly, he pushed his tongue inside her mouth, she was a little surprise, been a virgin as she was saving herself for marriage, she knew close to nothing about sex, but she had seen french kisses in movies and as he searched for her tongue in her mouth, she closed her eyes and gave it to him.

As they got used to one another, she started more actively searching for his tongue and in moments their tongues battled inside their mouths.

Kassy melted into Roy, closing her legs around his hips as she involuntarily started jerking her hips on his rock hard cock.

Her humping intensified until she froze in place, her body got tight and she held her breath into the kiss and a moment later, she exhaled in a long moan and her body relaxed.

"Kassy... did you just have an orgasm?"

Kassandra looked into his eyes, "I don't know," she said, "it never felt like this..."

"Like this how?"

"Better," she said with a smile, "it felt way better than anything I've ever done!"

Roy felt like a true alpha, and holding on to a confidence he didn't know he had, the brother grabbed the sister's cotton shirt and lifted it.

Kassy understood what his brother was doing, and she never resisted. She understood it was wrong on some level, but the fog made the effort to follow on that understanding far too difficult to process. The thing that the fog in her mind didn't prevent though, was the pleasure from Roy wanting this.

Her brother wanted to do this, and the possibility of doing what he wanted overwhelmed her with joy.

She sat up on his lap, allowing her brother to pull her shirt up from his lying position, when he reached her breasts, the shirt got stuck and so he lifted as the elastic material stretched. At one point the material passed over and her tits fell down with their natural perkiness.

Roy started salivating at that, her nipples were standing hard as diamonds, and her skin was warm and terse.

She had to take her shirt off on her own, when Roy saw her tits he became hypnotized with them. She gave them a little jiggle as she dropped the shirt on the floor next to her bed.

'If he likes them, he gets them.'

This thought ran through her mind as her brother's hands started sliding up her belly. She didn't comprehend why she thought that, but it felt true and important, so she started repeating the mantra-like phrase in her mind, the fog shifted as she repeated.

'If he wants it, he gets it.'

'If he wants it, he gets it.'

'If he wants it, he gets it.'

'If he wants it, he gets it.'

'If he wants it, he gets it.'

The words reached a crescendo when both of Roy's hands took hold of Kassy's teenage, perky, bell-like tits, and she exploded in a half moan, half gasp into his hold.

He started slowly massaging her breasts, playing with the pliable flesh as he felt her skin and her warmth.

She stretched her arms and took hold of his arms as she slid her hands up his arms to his hands and held them so as to hold her breasts harder, and harder he held, pulling her down and kissing her again.

She humped his cock harder now, shaking her hips, and therefore her big perky and bubbly ass, up and down, and sideways on his cock.

Both Roy and Kassandra were virgins, the difference was their knowledge of sex.

Roy had found masturbation early, and had seen a lot of porn, but always understood that those videos were not reality, as such, he didn't want to pressure his sister a lot. Her humping and rubbing on his cock was driving him crazy and he didn't know how long he could keep this up without snapping.

Kassy on the other hand, had little to no experience, and as such she only knew masturbation from rubbing her pussy against her pillow and not much else. Her fantasies always included figureless protagonists with no identifiable characteristic, so this situation was beyond what she could prepare. Her shorts were soaking wet, rubbing against this hunk of a man, as how she began to see her brother, and it felt divine.

The orgasm she had before were not entirely new, yet on bigger proportions, now though, her body felt electric, she was climbing heights of pleasure she didn't know existed, and something amazing was approaching but was not quite sure what.

Her mind was spinning in circles around this, easily falling to the pleasure and shifting away from the fog, the effort to go through it in her mind was too big compared to simply letting go and following these new sensations.

Her lips felt numb and at the same time hot, her body wanting to become one with Roy but she didn't know how, her thoughts running in circles as she got dizzy with pleasure.

Roy had enough, he released her breasts, with a whimper from the owner, and slapped both hands on her full majestic ass, which made her jump and moan quietly as she opened her eyes, only to find him looking into them.

As they looked at each other, Kassy saw a man and a beast combined, while Roy saw need and lust and something akin to love fizzling and turning in her lust drunk state.

"Hold still," he told her, and she pressed on him harder, with her arms folded and hands on his chest. He started guiding her hips on his member, only a little, as he got tired of the cloth between them and he pulled the waistband of his sweatpants with the finger of one hand to release his steel hard cock and not lose contact with her ass. His cock bounced up and slapped her ass right in between her juicy cheeks.

When his cock was lodged between her ass cheeks, he resumed guiding her hips and she loved it, she loved to feel his manhood on her.

She loved to feel his cock run across her pussy lips, and her ass. This was again new and again fantastic. Her thoughts quickly ran towards how it would feel directly on her skin, but the line of thought got lost as that which was approaching came, and come it did.

She cummed on top of her brother, her body closed all functions as she opened her mouth to scream but no sound came out as her body tightly wound up in a knot and she stopped breathing. Roy felt something warm on his dick and pelvis, and got a little worried but suddenly Kassy started rising octaves from her O face into a scream of pleasure that spiked and finally she relaxed her body and gasped for air.

He searched with his hand for this warm liquid and placed his hand entirely on her pussy.

"You pissed the bed where we are supposed to sleep, you dumb-dumb..." he said with a cheeky grin and chuckle.

"Oh. My. God. I... I-I'm..."

"Speechless?" He finished her sentence.

"Is this? Was that?"

"Yes?"

She lowered her gaze to his, and told him everything he needed to know.

"I... I don't think I pissed myself."

XXX

Danielle came back home, just before lunch time. Her mind was a scrambled mess of guilt and regret.

She was worried she had done something strange and horrible to her son, something that would traumatize him.

"Kids?" She called from downstairs, she heard the sound of the shower and went up.

She saw her daughter's open door and walked in, only to find her son sleeping there, her eyes darted faster than she could control them to his cock.

Somehow, it had escaped his sweatpants and was sticking up. The meat stick was thick and big, it looked longer than 9 inches. All the preparations she made on her escapade after breakfast flew out the window as she saw it, her son's cock.

The fog was back, it filled her mind making it hard for her to process why it was wrong to lust after her son.

Completely hypnotized by the rock hard member, she slowly moved to the edge of the bed and sat.

'It looks so hard...' her thoughts were entrapped by the cock in front of her.

She appraised it further with a tentative hand and kept wondering, 'It must really hurt,'

'I'm his mother, I shouldn't.'

'Shouldn't what?'

'It looks like it hurts, I should... should... help him with that!'

'My son is in pain, I can do something about it!'

As her mind raced against the fog, her hand crept up towards the standing cock. The wrong reasons were so hard to find as she convinced herself she needed to help her son.

Before she realized what was happening, her hand was holding the shaft, it felt warm and terse.

The moment she made contact, her body rose in temperature and joy filled her chest.

As she closed her hand around it, she could not close her fingers around the girth of the cock she held.

Danielle was almost giggling as she lowered her hand and then raised it up, slowly jerking her son's impressive manhood. She started salivating for some reason, her pussy felt wet and hot, her nipples on her magnificent tits were hard as diamonds.

She was so lost in trance, she never heard the sound of the shower go off, nor the pause, neither the sound of bare feet walking towards her.

"Mom?"

Danielle turned her head, finding her daughter on the threshold to the room looking right back at her. Kassy was wearing only a towel as she stepped inside.

"What are you doing mom?"

Kassy, upon finding her mother like this, realized something was terribly wrong, the image shaking her out of the fog induced stupor, yet the fog remained and the pleasure from before was still messing with her decision making.

Danielle knew she was caught doing something wrong, but didn't know why. As she made eye contact with her daughter, she still kept jerking her son slowly.