Roy and the Necklace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nothing sweetheart, just... helping your brother out."

Their minds were going in circles as Roy slept peacefully, finding each other seemed wrong, but at the same time, it proved there was nothing wrong.

Kassy found her mother playing with her brother's cock, if her mother (an authority figure) could engage in such acts, then there was nothing wrong with Kassy doing the same.

Danielle understood her daughter had done something with Roy, and if she could then why couldn't Danielle? After all, she was Roy's mother and she would always love, and help him.

Both of them arrived at the conclusion that if the other was doing it, and it felt so good, then there could be nothing wrong.

Finally, something inside Danielle snapped and she needed to leave the room, leaving both Roy and Kassy alone there. She ran downstairs to be alone.

XXX

As her mom left the room, Kassy dropped the towel and resumed her position on top of Roy.

She basically jumped on top of him really.

He woke up with that and saw her in all her naked glory.

"Oh, Kassy," he said sleepily, "I had a weird dream..."

She placed a finger on his lips and answered back, "shush now, it's alright. I'm here for you."

He nodded and finally opened his eyes all the way, admiring her naked state fully now.

"Do you think... you could?" She asked.

Roy now felt his member between her butcheeks and the frustration from not cumming before, resurfaced.

"Sure," he answered as his hands started roaming her body. She coo'ed and moaned for him and from her own satisfaction.

"Time to help me cum, big sister."

She knew he didn't cum before and it made her guilty. Kassy smiled mischievously at him turning her hips and lowering them to his cock for a better humping position.

He caressed her breasts,down her tummy, then her arms, she slowly started jerking back and forth, rubbing her pussy all along his length.

His touch became not only electric, but right... just right.

He slid his hands downwards, around her waist and over her ass, opening them just like before and guiding her efforts to pleasure him. Each and every movement gets ingrained in her mind to better pleasure him in the future.

He felt close to cumming now, the arousal from the whole day was getting to him, thus his movements were becoming more frantinc and Kassy was only happy to accompany him.

As he pulled up and then down, one of those times, he went too far up and on the way back his dick got caught. Both of them gasped, comprehending what just happened, and then they moaned in pleasure as the head of his cock lodged inside Kassy's pussy.

They made eye contact, Roy only saw lust and approval in her eyes and so he lifted his hips, pushing 2 more inches inside her, giving way to a rise as her orgasm washed over her. Her pussy was tight and warm, wet and snug, and enveloped his manhood as if trying to suck him further inside.

Her moan of pleasure escaped her before she knew what she was saying.

"Oh God-"

"Ohgodohgodohgod- GOHHHD!"

For his part, Roy grunted in pleasure and an animalistic need took control of his hands.

Before she finished cumming he pushed up with his hips and down with his hands, shoving 7 of his 9 inch cock inside his sister. This took her to higher states of pleasure, and her orgasm doubled. She clenched her body involuntarily and closed her eyes, opening her mouth in an O shape. When the pleasure escalated, her hips started thrashing and her pussy exploded, releasing her girlcum over her brother.

The wave splashed over his pelvis and midsection, wetting the bed once more and making Roy feel like a true alpha male, pleasuring his woman.

This was short-lived, since Roy was so close to finishing he cared little for her recovery time and started sawing in and out of her at a leisurely pace.

Kassy yeeped and coo'ed as he moved, making her feel full and complete, making her need to melt her body with his.

They were covered in a sheen of sweat and her fluids, as they both got into the motions. Kassy would have felt a string of pain, but she was so well lubricated and the pleasure was so high, it completely overwhelmed the pain or any discomfort.

He kept his sawing motions, never going too fast. On the back of Roy's mind, he still remembered this was his sister's first time, and beyond his animalistic need, he still cared deeply for her... that and the shining possibility of more encounters like this.

Several minutes of this was enough for Roy, though. Kassy was lost in what seemed one long continued orgasm, she felt she was touching heaven, and her body was free as it was guided by her brother's strong studly hands.

At the peak of his arousal, Roy sheathed his cock deep in her, bottoming inside of her and touching the entrance of her womb for the first time. This new sensation did not only take Kassy to higher pleasure still, but also took Roy over the finish line.

He let loose inside of her, cumming way more than ever before in his life, even more than this morning. He felt he emptied his new testicles inside of her, filling her with cum.

Three, four, five and then a sixth rope of cum came flooding out, right at the entrance of her womb.

The cum felt hot inside of her, and it just never stopped, she had straightened her back and was looking up, screaming in unbridled pleasure.

"I'M CUMMMING!"

He grunted and pushed further inside as the last salvos struck her entrance, and then he relaxed his body.

When he laid back on the pillow, Kassy flopped down on him, taking big gulps of air as she tried to recover from her intergalactic trip of an orgasm.

They were both agitated, and tired. Roy looked down to her and she felt the need to look at him, with eye contact they smiled and kissed one last time, in a loving gesture of appreciation for what just happened.

He tried to move, but Kassy held his shoulders, "please, don't," she said, "let me feel you inside."

"But, I just filled you with cum. What if you get pregnant?" He asked her.

She shrugged, realizing she didn't care and that it felt right. He didn't protest and simply moved his arms around her, making her purr and sigh with his caring contact.

XXX

Danielle had called her children for lunch, seemingly forgetting what had happened in her daughter's room before. She then called again, and she got no answer. When she heard her daughter screaming for God, the mother ran upstairs only to find her children so lost in passion they didn't even realize her mother had walked in on them.

She was frozen in place for a second and then reacted, by hiding behind the door.

Danielle peeped at her children having the most intense sex she has ever seen. Her daughter was on top of Roy, drawing pleasure from the act in levels the mother didn't think possible. She had always had sex laying on her back, with her husband on top, and that was enough... or at least seemed enough.

As their lovemaking progressed, the mother found her hand sliding to her nether regions, for the first time in her life, she was touching herself in order to appease her arousal. She didn't realize her other hand was grabbing and pinching one of her breasts until she had to move the door and found her hand there.

Her hornyness rose unstopped, but she couldn't find her release, yet her daughter did.

Kassy's final scream reverberated through the whole house, filling Danielle's head entirely. She was glued to the sloshing sound and the splash of cum her daughter released all over Roy.

The bizarre show left the mother confused and frustrated, she would need to... to...

The fog ran through her mind, her first line of thought intended her to talk to her husband, but quickly enough, the fog shifted to focus on her arousal, 'what was it I needed to talk with my husband?'

She turned, thinking hard about it, and her hornyness rose again. 'Right! I need Rob to take care of me tonight!'

XXX

Roy hugged his sister with care. It was an intimate moment until he felt his stomach grumble, they both laughed at the sound and wondered about lunch.

His sister was giggly as they dressed.

"What's up?" He asked as he pulled his shirt over his now even broader chest.

"Just happy, and you should go without the shirt, mom will like it better."

"What?!" He shot back with disbelief.

Kassy looked at him weird, "oh, you were asleep!"

She said with light clapping and a short giggle, "mom was jerking you when I came into the room."

"What? The necklace can't possibly... it couldn't, right?"

"Yeap," she followed, "she was holding your... big... hard... cock, and looking all happy about it."

The way his Kassy talked about his cock made him feel proud and strong, yet he felt uncomfortable about his mother doing that to him as he slept, but she was crazy hot though...

On the other hand, Kassy was feeling all kinds of heights in happiness, wondering how she could make it easier for Danielle to be with Roy.

It was only natural, she thought, to bring people to him for his pleasure.

Once downstairs, Danielle almost dropped the plates she was holding with sandwiches when she laid eyes on her stud of a son.

'So hot, so sexy...' she thought, ogling his naked torso and low riding tight boxers, that perfectly outlined Roy's massive cock.

He felt his penis stir in his pants as he saw Danielle in her disheveled state. She didn't even bother fixing her clothes after she peeped on her children, except for putting her tits back inside her sports bra and tank top. He found it oddly arousing.

Roy sat on the head of the table, on his sister's request, and looked for Danielle to bring him his plate. She rushed to place the food in front of him, and rubbed her hand on his head shoulders.

'Here we go again...' he thought, this time more sure of himself, and feeling more daering. More... deserving of the attention.

The magic of the necklace was working wonders, and he wanted to test it further.

"Hey, mom!" He said, she looked into his eyes, pupils dilated and her mind clouded with the fog.

"Yes, oh! You want me to leave you alone, so you can eat like a grown man, sorry sorry..."

She felt crestfallen, and he could perceive it, but he had other plans.

After a short chuckle he said, "no, it's not about that," he grabbed her hand and pulled her to his lap, "why don't you feed me?"

Danielle almost screamed in joy, only showing her 1000 watts smile and opening her eyes wide.

Roy rubbed her back and thighs with his hands as his mother held the sandwich to his face.

His hands on her skin felt electric, arousing her to the same level as when she was peeping on her children having sex, she was bothered by that but could not wrap her head around why, the fog shifting in her mind.

Roy chewed on his sandwich as he pondered how to proceed, he slid his hand lower on his mother's back until the tips of his fingers rubbed against her butt cheeks, she didn't protest, so he slid his hand lower until his palm rested on one of her ass cheeks.

Danielle felt a rush of pleasure when her son's fingers rubbed her behind, but when he straight up grabbed her ass, she felt even more.

After her son took a second bite at the sandwich, she pressed her ass on his thighs, feeling his rapidly hardening cock. Roy didn't feel nervous about this, but felt his necklace vibrate slightly on his chest.

Danielle felt hot as her son rubbed her ass and thighs, her clothes felt cumbersome and uncomfortable.

Roy kept chewing and fondling his mother, he looked to his right and found his sister looking intently at them. For some reason he felt no shame, on the contrary, he felt in control.

Danielle felt an itch in the back of her mind, something wasn't quite right with everything that was going on.

Roy took his hand from her thighs to her shirt and started lifting it up. The moment this happened she started to gasp and finished with a moan encouraging Roy further, but when he lifted her shirt over her face she shook and snapped in place, she dropped the food on the table and with both hands pulled her shirt down. Her face was blushing an intense red as she jumped off Roy's lap and mumbled something.

"I'm sorry, I- ah, emm... bye."

That was all she said as she ran upstairs.

Roy and Kassy looked at each other, the surprise and mild guilt he felt for what he did, and what it may have done to his mother faded when he saw Kassy was surprised but not worried. The moment she started giggling, he joined her with a hearty laugh.

"So, what now?"

Kassy asked, sliding her hand over the table as she approached Roy. Her fingers grazed his chest and then slid downwards to his crotch.

"You seem to have a very clear idea of what you want," he responded as she grabbed his cock over his boxers.

Kassy was happy to be pleasing him, Roy is great, she thought. He is the best.

She started comparing him to other men in her mind and they seemed so little compared to him.

She felt pleasing him was the right thing to do.

He caressed her arm with one hand and one of her tits with the other.

"Wanna go up to your room again?"

She nodded and they walked up hand in hand.

XXX

This is it for episode 1, thank you for reading.