Royal Affair

Story Info
Fantasy Romantica of a Warrior and her Prince.
4.2k words
4.47
5.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JWRoan
JWRoan
13 Followers

Helena slammed Uri into the wall, his muscular body thudded against the cold hard stone. He grunted but Helena planted her lips against his, creating an airtight seal from the world. Heat radiated into Helena's body, her breasts stiffening against Uri's bare chest, his hairs tickling her nipples. A tingling sensation filled her upper thighs and her groin ached. Uri's arms enveloped her waist, goosebumps rose on her skin as his fingers slid down to her arse, grasping tightly. His hard crotch pushed against her.

"Ah," Uri gasped, a trickle of blood slipping down his lower lip. He put a finger to it and stared at the red stain upon the tip. He smirked.

Helena smiled devilishly and rubbed her teeth across her lower lip.

"You want to play that game tonight?" Uri asked, his hands once more creeping up and down her back. His calloused fingers scratched against her bare flesh.

"I always want 'that game', my Prince," Helena purred, moving closer.

Their faces flushed as their lips brushed against each other, teeth shining white in grins of pleasure. Salt rushed over Helena's tongue as she tasted his blood.

There was a knock at the door.

"Forgive the intrusion, my Lord," a voice called through the door.

"Shit," Uri cursed.

Helena jumped away and crawled under the bed, grabbing her clothes behind her. Uri fumbled with his belt buckle as the door creaked open.

"My Lord?"

Uri straightened his golden hair, Helena watching from under the bed, her lower lip still gripped in her teeth as she watched the fire's light flickered on his bare chest, his belt riding low on his exposed hip.

"What is it?" Uri snapped, leaning against the chest of draws, attempting to look casual.

The guard stepped into the room, hard footsteps tapping against the wood floor. He bowed low, his sword flicking up behind him in his sword belt as he gripped the handle in honour of his Prince.

"Please, forgive the intrusion, my Lord. His grace demands your presence immediately in his study."

"Of course he does," Uri complained, his eyes flickered with anger.

The guard stood motionless, his fingers twiddling with his sword hilt.

Tria, Helena thought. A new guard, not used to Prince Uri's dislike of being summoned at will by his father. And apparently... not knowing when to leave the room.

The guard glanced around the floor awkwardly.

"Well," Uri snapped, "your message is delivered so unless you have something else to say I suggest you leave."

Tria jumped.

"My Lord, forgive me." He turned to leave, hand on the doorframe before looking back. "Should I tell his Grace you will arrive imminently?"

"You will tell him if he wishes to have someone come instantly he should get a dog. I'll come when I come. Now get out!"

The door shut a little too hard as Tria retreated from the room. Helena stifled a laugh.

"Don't you start," Uri warned, mockingly putting his hands on his hips.

Helena crawled out from beneath the bed, her skin lined from the floor's planks.

"You can't tell me it isn't funny. You scared Tria, his boots were shaking. He'll be trying desperately to get out of bringing messages to you," she said, gliding across the room and placing a hand upon Uri's chest.

He groaned and held her hips in his hands.

"It shouldn't be like this," he muttered, staring into her dark eyes.

Helena sighed, her smile fading.

"But it is."

She turned and bent to pick up her clothes, gingerly climbing into her trousers.

"Why? Why is it like this?"

"Uri..."

"You're a Captain, a dragon rider, you command a squadron of my father's troops, you're a second ear to the Queen. Not to mention you're a flyer, unlike me. The idea of the flight gene not being passed on through the royal bloodline is almost criminal. There is no shame, why can we not go public? Why can I not tell the world how I feel?"

"Because I am no Princess," Helena explained, tucking her shirt into her trousers forcefully. Her chest ached and her palms began to sweat.

"We're Dark Tarentian, since when did status matter?"

"Since you're the heir to the throne and I cannot be a Queen."

"Then let me abdicate."

"And let our people lose their future King?"

"My sister is trained also, they would have a ruler, regardless."

"And you'd be happy with that? To go from a Prince, a future King, to just a Captain in the royal guard? An adviser to royalty?"

Uri looked down to the floor, tilting his head away from her. Helena walked forward and placed her hand on his cheek, pulling his face towards her. She kissed him lightly on the lips, wine wafted from his breath. She smiled sadly.

"No... Good look with his Grace. I'll see you later."

She moved past him towards the balcony, peering through the curtains, her eyes adjusting to the dark, her night.

"One day I'll convince you," Uri said.

Helena's eyes flashed a brilliant white and her wings unfurled behind her, dark as night with sparkles of silver like stars.

"One day, we'll all be dead."

She pulled open the balcony doors and leapt out into the night, stretching her wings as she fell over the edge. The cold air rushed towards her, her feathers rustling at her ears, shirt engulfing her. She straightened her wings and thrust upwards as she caught the updraft. She flapped slowly, steadily gaining height and momentum, out of the boundary of the palace and over the streets of Souel Nantra.

Helena breathed deeply, the cold air slamming into her lungs. Her strong wings and back muscles tightened with her flight, gliding her through the air as easily as sliding on ice. She touched a hand to her chest, her heart slowing.

When will he understand?

She grimaced and shook her head, her eyes watered as the wind lashed into them.

She flew away from the city, towards the forest and beyond. To the cliff of Ohsi, with its backdrop of the moon and the night, the lonely embrace of bare rock and air.

She landed softly, her wings folding neatly behind her, long feathers brushing the dusty ground. Her eyes flashed, and they disappeared into their resting places, her shoulder blades shuddering with the impact. She walked to the cliff's edge and sat, staring back at the light of the city, their warm glow fighting the cold night.

None of them truly understand.

She tilted her head back, allowing the cool air to brush down her blouse, brushing her collarbone and prickling her flesh. Her hand slid to her upper thigh, longing for her night to continue. She sighed and tilted her head back towards the city.

Her night was over. A Prince's time was never his own. And she had no claim to it.

***

Sweat ran down her spine, her muscles aching in protest as she deflected Brak's blows with her axe. Vibrations shuddered down her arms with each hit, the sun belching down upon them like smoke. She spun around Brak, dodging his spear and aimed for his back. Her axe came crashing with a metallic thud as Brak raised the spear behind himself, stopping her blow. He spun on the spot, smirking at her with flaming eyes. Sweat trickled down his forehead, but she knew he was comfortable. He liked the heat, the sun, the light.

Helena groaned in exasperation and jumped back from him, straightening her spine and rolling her shoulders.

"And time!" Riatt called, tapping a gong lightly at his side.

Brak stood up straight and wiped his brow before stretching out his wrists.

"Too hot for you today, Helena?" He asked.

"Least my wood bill's cheaper than yours," she counteracted.

Brak smiled and inclined his head at Riatt as he walked towards them.

"A good match. No blood spilled. Helena, you seemed a little sluggish today; monitor your stance. Brak, don't lose sight of your opponent so often. I know you can defend your back but that doesn't mean the enemy should see it."

"As you say," Brak said, wiping a cloth across his spear.

Helena inclined her head before walking away towards the side of the pitch, a row of benches lay at the foot of giant pillars casting a shadow across their cool surface.

"Bad night, huh?"

Helena swung round as Liet rolled out of the pillars shadows.

"What's it to you?"

Liet smiled and seated himself beside her.

"A friendly word of advice..." He stared at the distant pitch, watching Brak stretch whilst Riatt spoke to him. "Decide, before we're sent away on this mission."

"And why would that be a deadline?"

"Because if you don't it will sit on your shoulders, possibly until your last breath. Which could be imminent." Liet turned to her, his deep blue eye staring her down.

Helena loved and hated that eye. So cold and endless, like you could lose oneself in an instant. One day calm and the next a storm raging within. But that's what she hated. The uncertainty, the doubt and untrustworthy truth in them. Like Brak's ever changing flame, you could not decide what would come.

"It would help if I knew what you were talking about," Helena retorted, turning away from him and wiping down her axe's blade.

"Oh, I think you do. You're a fool to think someone wouldn't notice, and more with each passing day. Each failed encounter. Or with each cut lip."

Helena shot him a glare, but he only smiled back at her, lifting an eyebrow, his eye sash moving with it. She stood and sheathed her axe in her belt.

"I'd say that was an attempt at a threat. But no matter. You know nothing."

"Yes, nothing and everything. Isn't that always the way?" He smirked, rising from his seat.

"My compliments to your enemy woman, she must love your spying behaviours."

Liet's eyes flashed with anger but Helena stood tall. Her pulse quickened, her heart thumping against her chest as her fingers toyed with her axe. She did not fear him, she would not.

"I have no shame in her, nor will I. But if you want to keep your little secret, I'd suggest not provoking me," Liet warned, turning away from her and walking towards Brak and Riatt who were laughing and joking about something.

Helena relaxed her shoulders, her heart slowing in her chest before walking away from the pitch towards the palace bathhouse. She walked through grey corridors of stone, their cool breath raising hairs on her arms. She smiled at its embrace.

After climbing a set of stairs paint and tapestries overthrew the grey walls. The tip tap of stone replaced by the soft shuffle of carpet and wood. Warm lanterns glowed in a variety of colours, pink, orange, blue, green.

Soon the cool air changed to warm moist trickles, the scent of coconut and vanilla filled her nostrils as she neared the large doors to the bathhouse. A woman with auburn hair waited behind a desk and stood at her approach, holding up a set of fresh white towels, lavender spilling from their fabric.

"Captain," she inclined her head and held the towels towards her. "I hope your practise went well, please alert anyone if you require anything."

Helena thanked the woman and stepped into the bathhouse. Small waterfalls and rivers ran through the space, the sound of trickling water calming her soul as the coconut and vanilla forced her muscles to relax.

She walked into a dry room and peeled away her leathers, the sweat pooling on the inside. Once naked she loosened her hair, allowing the black curls to tickle down her back, catching on the sweat as it dried. She took her towel and strode through the various bathrooms, all empty this time of day. Most others would be in the dining halls or working, waiting to bathe in the evening, or perhaps in the warmer baths, as with each step Helena moved away from the steaming baths and towards the cooler waters at the back of the maze of rooms.

The air remained moist but it now chilled, causing goosebumps to rise on her skin. She stopped as she found her favourite bath. The walls were painted with white orchids and blue rivers, blue and white flowers adorned the room and dark, volcanic rocks surrounded the pools cool waters. No steam rose here, just the scent of vanilla and coconut.

She placed her towel beside the pool and tiptoed into the water. Her muscles slackened. For most, the water was too cold, causing their muscles to squeeze and contract. But not for her. Her muscles calmed and opened. She raised her feet and let her body float as her hair uncurled around her head. She floated, staring up at the ceiling with its painted silver stars. This room was as close to the night as she could get during the summer's warm days.

"I thought I'd find you here."

Helena smiled, sinking her feet she swam round as Prince Uri stepped into the room. A white towel was wrapped around his waist leaving his hairless chest exposed.

"You were looking for me?"

Uri smiled and knelt down beside the pool's edge, beckoning Helena to come closer. She swam towards him and leant over the edge, resting her elbows on the dark stones, her head in her hand.

"I wanted to apologise for last night. Both for our interruption and my behaviour afterward."

Helena pushed her head against his leg, a tingle ran through her as he placed a hand on the back of her neck, his fingers cool and sharp. A scab covered a thin line on his bottom lip. Her cheeks blushed with the memory.

"There's no need. I know you have responsibilities and I enjoy that side of you. As you well know."

"Even so, I'm sorry."

"Then apology accepted."

Helena revelled in his touch, her heart fluttering as her eyes closed in tranquillity. He stroked her neck, her shoulders, then caressed her cheek. A droplet fell from the roof and Helena moved, startled by the noise. She pushed back from the edge.

"I'm sorry. We shouldn't, not here."

Uri's eyes were crestfallen, their light blue sheen like ice melting beneath her gaze.

"I suppose not."

Helena's heart sank.

"It's not that I don't want..." She looked away . "Liet knows,"

Uri looked up, frowning.

"How?"

Helena smiled mockingly.

"He's your adviser and a spy. It would be more of a surprise if he didn't know."

"Then I shall swear him to secrecy."

Helena laughed.

"He will not betray your trust, not unless I do something he doesn't like."

"Why would you do that?"

"Let's just say we don't see eye to eye sometimes."

Uri's shoulders sagged.

"I don't want to repeat what I said last night..."

"Don't," Helena warned, swimming towards him once more. "Please." She placed both hands on his knees, his feet now dangling in the cold waters. "I don't want to discuss that right now." His blond hairs tickled her hands as she gripped his knee, his feet clung around her waist, holding her up. "Just for now, can we just relax?"

Uri smiled sadly and stroked her cheek.

"We can never relax. Not whilst we're still hiding."

Helena pulled herself up to her elbows and rested her head upon Uri's lap. She wouldn't cry. She rarely bothered with such emotions. They didn't stop the problem, nor fix it. Instead, they sat in silence. Uri's fingers ran across her skin causing a rippling sensation to run through her body. She inhaled deeply, the cool air coursing through her lungs. He traced the scar running down her shoulder blade, his nails catching. She lifted her head to look up at him. Unlike her, his eyes looked full of water.

"Uri..."

"Don't. You know how I feel and what I want, I can't tell you anymore. I'm willing to give up everything if it will make you come to me openly. But, as you've said, you can't. Really, we should stop all this now and stop hurting each other."

Helena's stomach recoiled and shrank, her throat congealed and became heavy as she forced words through her heavy lips.

"And is that what you want?"

Uri removed his hands from her and crawled to a standing position. Helena pushed herself back into the centre of the pool so she could see him properly. He stood with his back bent, arms wrapped around himself, shivering.

"I wish I was strong enough to."

With that he turned and left, heading towards the warmer pools.

Helena treaded water, her heavy eyes blinked repeatedly, but still no tears came. If he wanted to end their affair then he could, she'd be fine. She was always fine. And he was right, it would solve their problem. She didn't want to become a Queen, nor be in the public eye so forcefully. Being a Captain is public enough with all the balls and parties, parades and general publicity stunts around them. But as a Queen, there would be no escape. She'd end up enclosed in her rooms unable to leave. Everyone would know where she was at any given time. No more disappearing into the night. Spies would follow her, keeping watch on her safety. Though she could probably beat them into submission, she'd then get a reputation as a cruel Queen.

"Ugh."

She ducked under the water, the cold's embrace sinking into her ears and through her hair, making it float like seaweed. When she rose again Uri stood up to his waist in the shallow end of the water, nipples erect with cold. He held his arms open to her.

Helena's heart leapt in her chest. She swam frantically towards him and jumped into his arms, wrapping her legs around his waist so her whole body was out of the water. His lips crushed against hers, warm and wet. She grabbed his face, fingers like claws before ramming her tongue into his throat. He moaned heavily as their breath came in quicker bursts.

Uri stumbled back and fell onto the ledge around the pool's rim, sitting heavily on the seat lining the edge of the pool. An ache rose up Helena's legs as her knees crashed against the tiled seat, but she didn't care. His lust rose against her, rubbing her inner thigh.

Her body surged with longing. She pulled her lips away from his and kissed his neck, nibbling lightly.

He gasped and grabbed her arse.

"I'm sorry, forgive me, again," he whispered, catching his breath as her hand slid down his chest and clung to his dick.

Helena pulled her head up and looked at him closely.

"There's nothing to forgive, as long as you forgive me too."

Uri smiled, running a hand across her cheek and hair.

"Always," he whispered before grunting in pleasure as she squeezed his member.

His hand slid around under her arse. Helena gasped as his fingers stroked her clit, his palm keeping contact with her vagina. He stroked softly at first, then tapped his fingers, sending waves of pleasure up Helena's spine. The cold water warmed and thickened around them, their juices mixing. Without warning, his fingers entered her, forcing her legs to part further. She gripped his base, guiding his tip to brush against her clit. He removed his hand and pulled her hips towards him.

Her legs shook with joy as he entered her, opening wider as he buried his head in her chest. She rose up and down steadily, leaning back from him to push him deeper inside. Her breath caught in her lungs as her cheeks flushed. The cold water around them no longer lowering their temperature, they were beyond its grasp now.

Her nipples stiffened, and she clasped his hair tightly as Uri took a nipple in his mouth. He licked the tip and sucked gently, kissing around her bosom, leaving her teeth gritting for more. She yanked his head back and clamped her lips to his, their teeth crashing together with force. Her thrusts came harder, she rose higher so only his tip was inside her before slamming back down to his sheath. The water rippled around them, splashing over the side of the pool into the volcanic rock pebbles.

Her lips parted his as she groaned, growing ever louder.

"Helena, I'm coming," he grunted, gasping for air between each word.

His own thrusts came faster and heavier. He clung to her, forcing her to stay lower on him, leaning her into the water so he could thrust himself.

She wrapped her legs around her waist, leaning back, the tips of her hair in the water. It splashed off her belly with their rocking, her breasts aching with the movement. Uri gritted his teeth, his neck red with exertion.

JWRoan
JWRoan
13 Followers
12