Royal Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JWRoan
JWRoan
13 Followers

Helena gasped and jumped up to embrace him, forcing him back onto the seat as they climaxed together. Helena buried her head in the crook of his neck as his scent filled her nostrils.

His dick slid from her, leaving her groin agape.

"I love you," he whispered into her ear, pulling her hair back from her neck and kissing lightly.

Helena smiled up at him and stroked his cheek, his stubble scratching against her hand.

"I don't get why this is good for you," Brak's voice drifted down the corridor towards them.

"Don't be a coward. You're always scared of anything cold," Liet retorted, laughter in his voice.

"Shit," Uri cursed.

Helena pushed back from Uri and sat along the ledge of the pool, close enough to talk, but not enough to touch. They both splashed water against their faces. Helena's cheeks burned, though not as obviously as Uri's. His lighter skin shone pink cheeked from his otherwise pale face.

Riatt's voice floated around the corner.

"Don't tease Liet. Brak can just wait for us whilst we dunk if he really doesn't want to get cold," Riatt chided.

Helena held a hand to her chest, her heart thudded too fast. The three men appeared in the doorway, towels wrapped around their waists.

"My Lord," all three said in unison, inclining their heads towards Uri.

He nodded back at them.

"Captains, Helena was just telling me training went well."

"Did she?" Liet asked, looking towards Helena and raising an eyebrow.

Her stomach churned.

"If well means a draw, then I guess so," Brak said. He moved to the edge of the pool and grimaced at the water.

"No blood spilled. I'd say that counts as quite a good one," Riatt said, removing his towel and lowering himself into the deep end of the pool. Liet followed suit, whilst Brak sat on the pool's edge, feet dunked in the water.

"Don't want to get wet, Brak?" Helena teased, trying to bring back some of her usual poise.

Brak scowled at her.

"We're not all cold-blooded like you and Liet. Riatt, how're you dealing with it? You're not one to enjoy the cold much?"

Riatt chuckled.

"I also don't like the extreme heat like you. I'm a middle ground person. But I know the benefits of going to the extremes for short periods of time."

"And I'm not always cold," Liet said, swimming across the pool to sit on the bench near Brak's legs. "Come on, one dunk and then we'll go to the warmer pools."

Brak scoffed and twiddled his toes.

"Are you all ready for your mission?" Uri asked, trying not to make eye contact with Helena.

"I believe so, my Lord," Riatt responded. "We just need the go ahead and we'll be off."

Brak leant back.

"I'm not looking forward to the Kiartan uniform. How about you, Helena?" Brak asked.

She brushed water down her arms and started edging towards the shallows of the pool.

"Clothes are clothes. I'm not honestly fussed either way. I am looking forward to breaking some skulls though."

"Now, that's not why we're going," Riatt commented. "We need to break as little skulls as possible if we're to go by unnoticed."

"But the odd one..." Helena joked.

She climbed out of the pool and wrapped her towel around her.

"Leaving us already?" Liet asked. "Shall we see you in the hot pools?"

Helena smiled. "You know I don't do heat. I'll see you all later at the feast."

"Oh yes," Uri said. "The feast. I'd almost forgotten about that." His shoulders sagged.

"Cheer up, my Lord. Feasts are fun," Brak chirped, hitting Uri on the shoulder.

"Yes, and you know what else is fun?" Helena asked, almost whispering in his ear as she bent behind him.

Liet smirked and moved farther away.

"What?" Brak asked.

"The cold pool." Helena kneed Brak in the back, sending him sprawling into the water.

The room erupted in laughter as Brak surfaced cursing and shivering.

"You scheming little-"

"I'll see you later!" Helena waved as she left the room, leaving the shouting and laughter behind.

Once she'd left the cool room and could no longer hear the echoes of their voices she stood against the wall and clutched her chest.

Love... He said he loved me...

Her heart fluttered, but her stomach churned. Her mind raced with possibilities, pros and cons of their relationship.

What if I love him to?

To be Continued...

JWRoan
JWRoan
13 Followers
12