Royal Duel Script

Story Info
Script form of the royal duel template.
1.2k words
4
1.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nalith
Nalith
118 Followers

You stand before princess Thestra, in contention for the crown. Just being here means you have proven yourself worthy to be my mate, so congratulations. I will be the best reward that you ever had. Do you know the nature of this duel? We will mate and our wills will clash with the intimate joining of our bodies, and one of us will subjugate the other. When a man wins, the woman submits to his will, accepting his penetration as power over her, submitting to the invasion of his masculine authority as he plants his seed in her, claiming her as his.

If the woman wins, then the man will be forced to accept her will around him, being captured and domesticated by her, and he will burst his seed in surrender to her feminine authority. The act is the same, but with the force of our wills changing the perspective of the other until we both see things the same way.

In preparation for this duel I have subjugated hundreds of men between my thighs. How many women have you tamed in preparation for facing me? Too late to practice more now. Are you ready for me to tame your cock and take the crown? Don't worry, you'll enjoy being the queen's pet. Oh? You think you can take me? Feel free to try...

Ooh, good start, nice and deep. You've got me on my back and think you're in control? Men are always too overconfident, trusting in their strength. But it looks like you're no virgin at least. You know how to take a woman. I can feel your will, nice and strong inside me. My turn now...

Ha! You should see your face! Never felt a pussy this powerful before? Oh yes, I'm making you mine. I can feel it already, that cock is going to surrender deep inside me. You like it, even if you don't want to admit it. Just relax and let me take you deeper, let my pussy take control and show your cock who's boss. Ooh, good effort, but not good enough. I've still got you and I'm taking control. You think you're tough? Watch this?

[Satisfied laughter] Your eyes went even wider that time! Female supremacy feels shocking if you're not ready for it. My pussy is domesticating your manhood and you can't stop me. You'll even like it, soon. There you go, are you giving in already? Is that big strong cock already getting tired? Go ahead, give in. Let this big strong pussy claim your cock.

Ah ha, there we go. Feels nice. You took back a lot of control there. Not enough. I've still got you. Is that the best you can do? Ooh, got me again, I like your strong, powerful, thrusts. I'll admit, that was better than I expected. I'm even a little dizzy. I've still got control though. Can you take control?

Nope, looks like that was it. Men get tired so quickly. Your cock just gave up, stopped fighting. Just relax and enjoy as my pussy squeezes you into submission. Feel my will surrounding you, stronger, more fit to rule.

Mmm, looks like you found a bit of that fight again. Too little too late. I've got you, and you can feel your queen starting to rule you already. You are my mate and you will submit to my feminine authority. You're falling deeper and deeper into my control. Lean back and let me mount you properly as I take more control.

Can you feel me becoming your queen? Do you even want to be king? Your cock is mine, doesn't it feel good to belong to me? Just surrender now, or do you like feeling my pussy overpower you? I think your cock wants to be conquered. There you go, just relax. Let my will hold you tight. Give yourself to me. Obey your queen. Is that really the best you can do, or is it just token resistance? That's what it must be. Not that you have any choice anymore. You're in too deep.

Feel my squeezes taking away your choice, taking control. One final push? It won't be enough, and you know it. Say it. Confess that I will be your queen. Confess that your cock is helpless inside me, that my pussy has conquered you. It's true either way.

Look at where we are joined as I squeeze on you and feel the warm hard ring reach the tip of your cock. Feel as my squeezes start to push it down your helpless shaft, claiming you as mine. You can't stop it now. I've won. Once you cum with this ring on, you'll be completely under my control. It's too late to struggle, though I do appreciate the gesture. Every thrust you make helps slide the ring on even further, until it comes to rest on your base, like a flag I plant on your manhood, claiming you as my mate.

Female supremacy feels so good, your cock agrees, do you? He loves being conquered inside a powerful pussy. This is your place now, this is where you belong. I am your queen, and you will learn to love serving me as my mate. Feel my ring pulsing around your shaft, proving your glorious defeat. You will soon cum in defeat, after confessing me your queen and submitting completely beneath my breasts.

It sure wasn't much of a contest. How does it feel to be mine? To be toyed with like this? You know I was toying with you, right? Are you afraid that you're starting to like it? Like the idea of me being your queen, and ruling you with the pleasure you wish you didn't crave? You can't escape it now, you've lost and you know that I'm going to make you like it. You will learn to love serving me.

Feel the ring pulse around your cock, reminding you that you have been defeated, you no longer have a choice. Your manhood will serve me. I am your queen, and your cock will submit completely inside me. My pussy holding you tight is a symbol of my will, holding your mind and body, squeezing and subjugating you.

You can't hide your fear. You can see my pussy owning and training you. You stare at where our bodies are joined and watch helplessly as I squeeze on you and make you more mine with every moment. Look at her squeezing on you. You can feel her speaking to you. You don't even know what she's saying, but you like it anyway.

It feels good to become mine, to submit to your queen. My victorious pussy is taking away your control, making your cock bow and submit inside her. You love how it feels, whether you want it or not. I'm making you want it, want to be sexually conquered, subjugated beneath your queen wife. How does it feel to be defeated by my womanhood? The crown is mine, and you are mine.

Cum now in surrender, in obedience to your queen. Cum in submission to my authority, in submission inside my womanhood. Cum, and accept me as your queen and mate. Cum at my command, inside my powerful pussy, claimed and owned by my ring.

My will surrounds you now. You are a part of me, sexually conquered, dominated between my thighs and under my breasts. Though this competition is over, we will repeat this ceremony again and again. I will reward you often for making my coronation possible, making you my pampered pet and servant, an extension of my will.

Now take my breast in your mouth. Serve and pleasure me, as you submit further and further to my will...

Nalith
Nalith
118 Followers