All Comments on 'Royal Flush Ch. 03'

by MissLisaJones

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
VMKaneVMKanealmost 11 years ago
More stars please

Sexual fetishes come in two flavours: the ones that turn us on; and the ones that make us feel awkward, and even a little giggly. Puppies, I'm afraid, fall in the latter camp with me. Until now.

Really good imaginative writing is about transporting the reader into a character or setting different to their own experience; really good erotic writing is about opening the reader up to what turns a character on, even if it's not their own kink. I don't need to be into puppy play myself, because reading this immerses me far enough into Tamsin that I am turned on for her. It is tremendously sexy, which I'll freely admit isn't something I've ever said about this particular subject before.

I wish I could give it a 6.

AnomolousCowherdAnomolousCowherdalmost 11 years ago
Not a real fan of pony/puppy play

But this was quite nice! Definitely looking forward to what the next morning brings.

verbicideverbicidealmost 11 years ago
Excellent

I don't have much to add that hasn't been mentioned by the previous two responders. Puppy play? Not my thing generally speaking. I work on a ranch for a living, so at the end of the day animals are my reality, not my fantasy, BUT, the psychological drama in Tamsin's mind was fascinating. I DO find myself wishing I could transport myself into the tale just for the express purpose of laying a good one on Angus's jaw though. I'm certain you want him to come across as a sorry excuse for a man and you've succeeded. He's a fictional creation and he makes me want to apologize on behalf of my gender. Way to draw me into the story.

Qui3t0n3Qui3t0n3almost 11 years ago
um jus wanna

say that for some reason or another this strangely hot amusing to read so yea how ya finish sooo keep doin ya 4 real

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Loving this so far, can't wait for part 4

fanfarefanfarealmost 11 years ago
it's a hard knock life

Yes, as the other commentators, I also enjoy despising Angus.

Butt, the reality is, you and I reading this on our computers or ipads, have pretty much rendered printed newspapers obsolete. To survive, to earn the profits to survive, they have to hustle their rear-ends out there. Way, Way! Out there!

Could, would? Any online news organization have the budget or be willing to invest their limited funding for such an investigation as this?

As for Angus's character or lack of? There is a job to be done, he can get that job done or get another job! If your surgeon decides that an amputation is necessary to save your life, are you going to refuse? He can't be squeamish about cutting flesh and sawing bone or squirting blood and the stench of pus.

There is a Russian proverbs from Stalinist era. "When you run with wolves, you have to learn to howl!"

katlandkatlandover 10 years ago
Absolutely fantastic!

Seriously! This is such an amazing story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
O-M-G

OMG I'm getting so embarrassed just by reading this!!! Not to keen on puppy play but it's your story and I'm flushed, regardless.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous