All Comments on 'Royal Flush Ch. 04'

by MissLisaJones

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So good

I really like the way this is building, you mentioned 10 chapters, please don't forget to post every day.

john1946john1946almost 11 years ago
ok

I hope that you will soon see that Andrea learns the sensitivity needed to be a true "puppy mistress" or actually any kind of mistress. When she gets there, I'll use the proper capitilization. But a great story otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Excellent

I was intrigued by the first three chapters in the story but this latest one has me bewitched. I'm looking forward for what's to come, and to be honest I've already checked back twice today to see if you've updated :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Can't wait to see what happens next, this is awesome

Qui3t0n3Qui3t0n3almost 11 years ago
jus curious

But r u guna make tasmin n princess Charlotte fall in love or andrea n tasmin fall n love although goood thought ? So yea a keep doin ya thing 4 real

MissLisaJonesMissLisaJonesalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Reply to Qui3t0n3

That would be telling.

Of course, I feel that I don't *make* my characters fall in love. I just set them free in my imagination and write about what happens.

Lisa

Liz_The_DragonLiz_The_Dragonalmost 11 years ago
Love

I absolutely adore your stories! It's fantastic so far and I can't wait for the next chapter! Thanks. :)

fanfarefanfarealmost 11 years ago
eye spy

Since to date, there is no sign that Princess Charlotte already has a sub/puppy.

I suss the possibility that Tasmin and the Princess could form a personal relationship.

The question has to be, what effect would affection have upon the investigation.

A domme/subby relationship is a delicate negotiation and fragile mutual trust.

The political consequences of error of judgement and failure to fidelity would be severe.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous