All Comments on 'Royal Flush Ch. 09'

by MissLisaJones

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I'm hanging for the finale now, just wanting Tamsin and Charlie to have a happily ever after

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
No words to describe how much I love this story.

Waiting for a new chapter every day has made the past two weeks fly by. I am actually genuinely worried that this story may end bittersweetly what with how complex a situation Tamsin has found herself in. Please don't take that as a criticism; the fact that you have deepened a reader's interest in an already fascinating scenario through your nuanced characterization of your protagonist says volumes about your skill as a writer. My (hopefully paranoid) concerns are only a deflection of how well you've earned any reader's investment in the story. No matter the outcome I'm so glad that you shared this gem of a tale.

reddbunnzreddbunnzalmost 11 years ago
Great Story!

I have loved every chapter. Every day I check the site to see if you've added another chapter. I don't know where it ends, but I hope it's not soon.

reddbunnzreddbunnzalmost 11 years ago
Anonymous?

Why all the comments by 'Anonymous'? Aren't you proud of what you say?

no1wvsteelerfanno1wvsteelerfanalmost 11 years ago
: )

Absolutely love it!!!

fanfarefanfarealmost 11 years ago
trust has to cut both ways

Tamsin has to face the difficult psychological problems common among deep-cover agents/moles/Internal Affairs agents, To convince the people you are have infiltrated to trust you, you have to openly display trust to them. To be an effective agent, you must convince them that you are willing to bleed for them. To gain friendship, you have to gift friendship.

Tamsin will have to make a painful choice, either doing whatever it takes to advance her own career or lose everything to protect the Princess and other society members.

If she stays loyal to getting the story, she gets rewarded with accolades from other journalists. But, who else is going to trust her? Ever again? And will she be able to come to terms with her internal guilt and aborted desire for a relationship with the Princess?

If she chooses to go against her profession, not only will she be out of a job and blackballed throughout the industry. Tamsin's revelation will be seen by the society women and especially by Princess Charlotte as bitter betrayal. Also that they were so gullible as to be so easily taken in by fraud. That is very humiliating, very difficult for anybody to admit they have been the victim of a swindle.

Either way, when Tamsin 'Comes in Out of the Cold, she will need professional therapy to deal with all the psychological problems she will suffer.

Jayded_LustJayded_Lustalmost 7 years ago
Such a great build-up...

... but then such a letdown on the sex. You are a brilliant writer, and it is absolutely incredible the lengths you went through in creating such an elaborate back story. Then when we finally get to the meat of the glacier-slow building romance between Tamsin and Charlotte, the sex is described tersely, with no attention to details like smell, taste, touch, only emotions. I spent hours and hours reading these chapters, knowing that a great payoff was coming in the end for sticking with it this far with all the mundane descriptions of humiliating emotionless sex (which still could have been described so much better to throw your readers little rewards along the way) and then when we finally get to Tamsin and Charlie making love it just barely fizzles. Why would you do that to me?????

birchybutchbirchybutchalmost 7 years ago
I agree with jAyded lust

I wanted real good old fashioned lesbian sex from Charlie and Tamzin. It would have really got me off.

I really love the series though. Great work

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous