All Comments on 'Royal Flush Ch. 10'

by MissLisaJones

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Fabulous ending to a fabulous story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sighs

I was wondering how you were going to end it and tie up all the lose ends in just one chapter and must say that it was, in my opinion at least, so very well done. My only issue is now I have to wait for your next story (hint hint)

Thank you again!

Qui3t0n3Qui3t0n3almost 11 years ago
story

That was strangely fuckn awesome!!!!!!keep doin ya thing yo 4 real

MGU67MGU67almost 11 years ago
Sorry to see this end

I loved it, amazing writing and so pleased the ending was what I hoped it would be. Thanks for sharing and please don't leave it too long before you give us another story.

verbicideverbicidealmost 11 years ago
A romantic

That's what you are. It isn't a bad thing at all and I'm quite pleased with the way things shook out in the end. Because I'm a romantic too.

idrubloodidrubloodalmost 11 years ago
A wonderful read

I enjoyed it. Puppy or pony play is not my thing but your stories make it all so interesting and entertaining. A great plot with a happy ending, and many twists and turns that I couldn't stop until the end.

Thanks so much for sharing and keep up the superb writing.

IDB.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nearly fantastic

I loved the story, and I loved the way it built, but the final chapter felt faster than it needed to be. There was quite a lot of drama that could be explored like if Tamsin tried to convince Andrea to pull the plug, or if instead of the security forces, Tamsin gave Charlie the name of a journalist friend of hers so she could come out and try to undermine the Sleaze story (especially if Tamsin destroyed the photos from Scotland). The characters were so well drawn that it seems like a missed opportunity to explore Charlie and Tamsin's feelings, and maybe the impact the infiltration had on the group.

This shouldn't sound like a criticism - I say this because the characters were so well drawn that it seemed a shame to not explore them emotionally, maybe even in a chapter that was without sex (so a final chapter could have been about Charlie and Tamsin reconnecting as I think every one wanted a happy ending)

Thank you for writing this, and I look forward to your next story

fanfarefanfarealmost 11 years ago
congratulations

MLJ, you did it, you came up with an excellent ending that is both intelligent and emotional. Truly, a romantic love story.

Many professionally published authors just give up and slop any old ending on just to get it done and get on with their next assignment.

I could not visualize a happy ending to this story. But you pulled off. Kudos indeed!

dadischdadischalmost 11 years ago
Great Story

I really loved this story & was so pleased to see a happy ending. A sequel would be great, bringing Andrea back & exploring a 3 way love story. (Would also love to see Angus get his cumuppance & the Daily Sleaze fold!!). Lisa, I love your writing having previously enjoyed Limits & Gotcha. I have to admit that I have copied all your stories onto my Kindle so that I can read them away from home. I just love to re-read them because each time I find something else to excite me.

verbicideverbicidealmost 11 years ago
Speaking of re-reading...

Somehow on the first read through I missed the Monty Python reference. Deader than a Norwegian Parrot indeed. Sometimes we yanks are a bit slow on the uptake, but we find the hidden (and not so hidden) nuggets of brilliance eventually. Again, bravo on the story.

apollo90apollo90almost 11 years ago
Phenomenal!

This entire story was well-written from the get-go. You mention that there is some D/s and lesbianism in each one, but I felt that both just added that little bit of spice to the entire drama. The characterizations, the scene developments and the pace were very well done indeed. This would have found its place just as well in the Romance category. Well done. Definitely going to read more of your work.

rocketXpertrocketXpertalmost 11 years ago
I registered here just so I could comment on this story

Around the time the public's and the media's obsession over the royal baby had reached its fever pitch, I was far more excited about getting to read the final chapter of "Royal Flush." I admit, I have not been in a particularly libidinous mood lately, so I found myself skimming over several of the kinkier scenes, but my investment in the characters was what kept me coming back for more, and indeed, is what has kept me coming back since I first read "Stable Boy," then moved on to "Lisa Learns to Love " and "Step by Step," etc.

I was quite relieved by the reveal towards the end, as up to that point, I couldn't help feeling increasingly exasperated by Tasmin's seeming willingness to proceed with the story in spite of her obvious misgivings and her feelings for Charlie. I'd love to know what leverage was employed to ensure Angus' silence. I can't emphasize enough how vile his character was, but having said that, the one thing I have to grudgingly give him a tiny degree of credit for is the Monty Python reference.

Speaking of Angus, in chapter 3, like Tasmin, I was appropriately appalled by his ignorant assumption that anyone living an "alternate lifestyle" should be open to participating in any number of fetishistic activities. Then again, if he'd read some of the stories I have, I could see how he might walk away with that impression. It always strikes me as more than a little convenient how, in a lot of the erotica I've encountered, most of the characters seem to share the same sexual kinks. Therefore, I found it kind of refreshing that "Royal Flush" subverted that trope somewhat by having some of the major characters not be as into all this S&M stuff as others.

When I started reading this, I thought I could guess at least a little bit of where the story was headed, but several of my expectations were nicely subverted. I'd been bracing myself for a potentially bittersweet ending, à la Roman Holiday, but cannot say that I'm disappointed that things close on a sunnier note than that.

dorkybutcutedorkybutcuteover 10 years ago
Fantastic

I'm not even sure how I ended up on your story, but I randomly found myself reading chapter 9 several days ago. And then I promptly went back and started from the beginning. What a fantastic story! To be honest, by the end I didn't even care about the BDSM bits...I just wanted to find out what happened with Tamsin and Charlie. Well done!

Now to start on the rest of your series... :)

katlandkatlandover 10 years ago
Honestly...

I can honestly see them continuing the puppy play which should only serve to bring them that much closer.

Wonderfully told story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Very cute

KillyourdarlingsKillyourdarlingsover 10 years ago
Love it!

Puppy play ain't never gonna make me tick but I love your stories anyhow!

Please do write more.. and more.. and..

Please ;)

StephenMiletusStephenMiletusover 10 years ago

The only criticism I can make on this story is that you should have named the newspaper Timsin & Andrea worked for "Sleeze of the World". Or is that too close to slander as defined by UK laws?

laritialaritiaabout 10 years ago
A Royal Flush indeed

As I was saying, I did not vote or comment on any other chapters but this is expertly crafted and enjoyed by me. I always enjoy stories set in England. Keep on writting as enjoy your work so very much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
WOW

That is an ending I never would have guessed. I secretly hoped that Tamsin and Charlie would get together. However I figured that Tamsin would lose everything including Charlie. I'm so glad things turned out the way that it did. Miss Lisa this is the second story of yours that I have read. I think that I have found a new favorite author.

anyoneeverywhereanyoneeverywhereover 9 years ago
Great

I don't know how I hadn't found this story earlier. It was a really great and enjoyable read.

Good to know that Tamsin and Charlie finally found each other, now Charlie can keep her on a short leash. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
AWW!

I wish there was more to Tamsin and Charlie. I love how they fell for each other. Each chapter was perfect though. Brilliant!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wonderful!

I absolutely loved this story. A very talented writer who knows how to set up a convincing story and doesn't go too far. Impeccable restraint and a lovely theme.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I definitely liked this story, so well written and a great plot. What I really enjoyed was the insight to these types of relationships -- how they tend to truly be just sexual mechanics unless real love & caring is involved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Any chance of a sequel?

Such a fabulous story, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Amazing!!!

Absolutely wonderful! Brilliant! Awesome! and finally - Thank you.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I am so sappy

I am so sappy, but I love the happy ending of the story. Tamsin and Princess Charlotte finding each other again just made me so happy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous