Royal Gambit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first thing he noticed when he walked into the throne room was that everyone was packing up to leave. His mother sat on her throne, slowly stripping out of her dress again. Chinny had practically forced him to go into the throne room on his own.

The second thing he noticed was that his mother was staring at him with a hungry look, like she wanted to tackle him and take everything he had. He'd never seen his mom like this before, she was always so regal and sometimes quiet.

As he walked up the stairs, his mom asked, "Had a nice chat?"

"Yeah." He nodded, stopping in front of her as she dropped her dress to the ground, once again showing her curvy motherly figure to him. He was so glad they didn't have to do this in front of the whole court.

"I take it he told you what we need to do?" She questioned, her eyes scrutinizing him.

He nodded, "So, where are we going?"

She stared at him, "Isn't it obvious?" She reached behind herself and undid her bra, letting it fall off her body to show off her truly amazing breasts. He still couldn't get over how round and full they were, they were perfect for her. She started pulling down her panties, "We're doing it here, in the throne room."

Suddenly, speaking became that much harder for Finn, "What?" His voice numb.

His mom sighed, "I've always wanted to enjoy myself in the throne room but your father always refused, he said it was too crude." She rolled her eyes, "But seeing as I get to choose where we get to enjoy each other, I say we do it here. Now get naked and sit on your throne."

Finn felt like he was being watched by a lioness as he started to undress. His mother walked a circle around him, her bare feet making little sound. She didn't say anything but he knew she was staring him down, he could practically feel her eyes on him as he dropped his shirt onto the ground. He nearly jumped when he felt her nipples poke his back before her breasts were smooshed against him, her arms wrapping around his waist to help him undo his belt.

"Perhaps I made the right choice after all." She whispered seductively in his ear before running her tongue along his neck. She ran a finger up and down one of his battle scars, "I like your scars."

Finn swallowed, it wasn't like she hadn't seen his naked body before considering she was his mother, she just hadn't seen it since he was a little boy and she used to shower him back then. Now, well, now the woman behind him cooing seductively in his ear was not his mother, she was the queen, his queen specifically and she wanted him.

Her hand went to his chest, "Are you nervous, baby?"

He shivered, she rarely ever addressed him like that. He was starting to wonder what exactly she and his dad got up to at night. Was she always this seductive vixen or was she just putting on a show for him?

His pants fell to his ankles. He squeezed his eyes shut when he heard her let out a gasp before running her hand up and down his shaft, her thumb rubbing over his tip.

"My, you're much bigger than I imagined...perhaps bigger than your father." Her breathing was heavier now.

Finn let her spin him around. His mother was forceful, nowhere near the gentle woman she was when she usually touched him. She placed her hands on his shoulders and yanked him to her, smashing her lips onto his. He nearly jumped when she shoved her tongue into his mouth, wrapping around his tongue and keeping him there. He noted she tasted a lot like strawberries, definitely a taste he could get used to.

Finn wasn't sure if he was supposed to let her dominate him but either way, it didn't stop him from running his hand from the small of her back to her nice and large ass. He groped and felt the flesh in his hands, even as his mom squirmed and bit down on his tongue.

Finally, she broke the kiss and shoved him onto his throne, a grunt tearing itself out of him as his back slammed against the cushion of the throne. He stared wide-eyed at her as she strutted towards him.

Finn was amazed at the fact that his mother kept her figure extremely well. She wasn't like the other queens he'd seen around the world, the fat and cranky kind. She was nowhere near fat, she was the perfect blend between jiggle and athleticism, which made sense because she did like to spar with his dad. Not many knew it but the queen was quite agile and strong, that possibly explained why she was willing to meet Delphin alone.

His mother literally had looks to die for. She had a sexy face, not cute but sexy. She was also quite tall. Her breasts weren't insanely huge, he'd stumbled on a colony full of men and women who were obsessed with altering their bodies and he had to admit, extremely large breasts were almost a turn off. Her body was curvy in the right places, from her breasts to her hips and even her thighs. Her milky white skin bore little to no blemishes, save for a few birthmarks.

"Tell me, have you ever been with a woman before?" She asked, leaning down and looking him in the eyes.

"Twice." He confessed.

She ran her thumb along his lips, "They were your age, I presume?"

He nodded and he nearly regretted it when she smiled a vicious smile before climbing onto the throne and straddling him.

"Let me show you what a woman like me can do." She hissed, settling down on top of him. He tried to ignore her wet and warm pussy brushing against his cock but that was hard to do when she was rolling her hips and grinding on him like a concubine.

"Mom, I—"

"Shhh." She shushed him, "Let me enjoy this, please."

He gasped when she sat up, reached down and aimed him at her entrance, before sliding down on top of him. A loud and ecstasy-filled moan tore itself out of her mouth as she tilted her head back. Finn was still with shock, he was inside his mother. He was inside her and she felt amazing.

"It's been so long." She moaned, "Too long."

Finn wasn't going to lie, he was barely holding on. She was just too good.

His mom ran her hand up and down his face, "You're mine now, I'll never let you go."

He said nothing as she started rocking on top of him, her hands grasping the throne as she fucked him. One of his hands went to her round ass while the other gripped one of her thighs. As soon as he let out a groan, his mother went from just rocking to bouncing. She slammed herself down on top of him, shaking the throne each time she did so. Her breasts jumped up and down in his face, her ass slapping against his lap.

The throne room was filled with the sound of skin slapping together and loud feminine moans. Finn kept his grunting to a minimum, he wanted to hear her.

"Yes, yes, oh my, yes!" His mom cried out.

He wasn't sure how long she rode him for but she never let up until she finally reached paradise. She bounced on top of him, faster and faster. Her panting and moaning provided the perfect symphony to her fucking. Then with one final thrust, she slammed down on top of him and screamed.

"Mom!" He held her close before she could roll off him.

His mom panted as she wrapped one of her arms around his head and pressed his head against her breasts. He could feel a warm liquid trickling down his shaft and onto the throne.

"Are you okay?" He looked up at her red face.

She smiled drunkenly at him, "Of course."

Finn looked down to see her juices trickling down his dick, he'd had girls scream with him before but they usually didn't drench him with their juices, though he heard of girls doing that.

His mom followed his gaze before laughing, "That's normal." She rolled her hips.

He pressed his face into her breasts, he really wasn't sure if he could keep going, this was too much.

"Are you close?" She asked in his ear.

"Yes."

"Just hold on a little more." She said, starting her bouncing up again, "We don't want to skip the processes now, do we?"

Finn squeezed his eyes shut as she continued bouncing on top of him, the sound of squelching coming from between them. Her pussy squeezed him over and over again, threatening to crush him.

"Fuck." He groaned, throwing his head back.

"Fuck indeed." She agreed, burying her face into his neck, "We should've done this earlier, I shouldn't have wasted time with Delphin."

Finn couldn't help but feel a tiny jolt of pride at the mention of Delphin. While that guy was siting in a prison cell, he was here fucking the queen.

He started shaking, "Mom, I can't, I'm—"

His mom climbed off of him and sank to her knees, grasping him and stroking him. He pulsed in her hand, staring down at her as she stuck her tongue out.

"This is my favorite part." She cooed, licking his tip.

The next thing he knew, he watched as sperm jetted out of his tip and into his mom's waiting mouth. She leaned forward and wrapped her mouth around him, not even bothering to hide her enjoyment as she swallowed him down. Pure pleasure rocked his body, especially with her mouth wrapped around him like that. He saw why this process was called pleasure.

His mom yanked her mouth off of him and licked her lips, "Salty but tasty." Then she gave him an evil smile, "But, now that you've gotten your pleasure and I've gotten mine, I think it's time we move onto pain, shall we?"

Finn stared wide-eyed at her, "W-what?"

"Tell me, how sensitive are you right now?" She asked, eyeing his dick while licking her lips.

"Uh, I don't—" He cut himself off with a cry when she took him in her mouth again.

Now he saw why this process was called pain because the next thing he knew, she was bobbing her head up and down, slurping and licking every part of him she could get. He felt pure agony and ecstasy at the same time, he was so sensitive it almost hurt.

He pressed a hand to her forehead and tried to pry her off of him but she simply slapped him and kept going. He felt her teeth for a moment and stopped, the message in her eyes was clear: keep doing that and I'll bite.

The next eight minutes were possibly the most torturous he'd ever been through. He had to have released at least a couple of times before his mom finally had mercy on him. The last time he came, he practically screamed. The worst part was, she wasn't even doing to taste him anymore, she'd yanked her mouth of off him and had him splatter his seed all over her face and breasts. She looked like the biggest slut ever, drenched with cum as she smiled up at him.

"Look at me." She said, "Look at your mother."

He looked down at her as she gave him a big toothy grin.

She ran a finger down her face and scooped up some of his essence before licking it up, "Does it shock you to see me like this?"

"Yeah." He said, his voice breathless.

She stood up and straddled him, "What was that?"

"Yes." He said a little louder.

She moved in and bit him on the shoulder, "Get used to it, as king part of your job is to satisfy me. Your father got away with once a week, you will not." She bit him on the ear but gently this time, "I'll have you whenever I want. I don't care if this whole palace if filled with our children, you won't stop."

She didn't know it but Finn was counting in his head until the ten minutes were up and she was out of luck. He wrapped his arms around her waist, "Sorry, mom, but your ten minutes are up." She stared at him with wide eyes but that didn't stop him from standing up while carrying her, "It's my turn."

"Wait," She wrapped her arms and legs around him, "What are you doing?!"

"We're going to your bedroom." He said, walking down the stairs with her wrapped around him.

"What are you going to do to me?" She asked.

He chuckled and left through a side entrance that only the king used, he didn't care if anyone saw them. He followed the hall until he made it to the hallway where her room was before he walked over and nudged it open, carrying his mother inside.

"Put me down now, Finn!" She hissed.

He looked up at her before smashing his lips onto hers. She squealed for a moment before he tossed her onto her bed, wrinkling the sheets she'd elegantly made. She turned to look at him, a glare on her face.

"You think just because you're going to become king, you can treat me like this?" She growled, "I'm still your queen!"

He climbed on and cupped her face, "You might be my queen but there's no one around to stop me from making you my concubine."

She stared at him for a moment before a smile spread across her face, "You really are my son. I'm glad to know I'm not the only who can act like this."

Finn didn't bother with bonding, he spun her around onto her hands and knees before moving behind her. He shuffled on his knees and reached down, aiming his dick at her dripping entrance. He stared down at her ass, one of his hands rubbing the curve of it.

"Are you ready?" He asked, "Once we do this, we'll be married."

She looked over her shoulder and nodded at him. He smiled and pushed inside of her, a loud moan coming out of her as he did so. This time, he slid into her rather easily, considering she was wet and loosened up for him. He gripped her hips and started thrusting in and out of her, enjoying the feeling of her wet pussy wrapped around him.

"So soft." He said, rubbing her ass.

"It's yours!" She cried out, her body rocked by his thrusts.

Finn smiled as he watched her ass jiggle. He'd seen some truly amazing women on his travels but his mom was the greatest. She had everything, amazing looks, a sexy personality, and she even felt great. Now she was his. He was claiming her for his own and if anything, she was helping him.

The squelching coming from her pussy was louder now, juices dripped and splashed out of her onto the sheets. His balls made wet slapping sounds as they smacked against her widened lips.

One of his hands grasped her shadow black hair, "Tell me how much you like this."

"I love it!" She shouted, "Fuck me, fuck your queen!"

He scoffed, "You asked for it."

Finn thrusted harder than he'd ever done before. His mom screamed as she got pounded harder and harder. The normally regal and composed queen was now a screaming and moaning mess impaled by her own son's cock. Her face was red as she cried out in joy, sweat and cum running down her face.

"Fuck your mother!" She screamed back at him.

He wondered how the council would feel seeing their queen being desecrated the way she was. He wondered how Delphin would feel if he managed to see what he missed out on.

Finn practically clapped her cheeks, giving her no mercy like she'd done moments before. He didn't care that the bed was rocking and creaking underneath them or how her moans and screams got even louder. He was only focused on one thing and that was breeding this beautiful woman.

After feeling her clench around him, Finn noticed she was starting to rock her hips back, basically meeting him at every thrust. It was as if she couldn't get enough.

Finally, he grabbed her hips and yanked her back and he thrusted forward, slamming himself as deep as he could before releasing inside her. Her loud and satisfied moan told him he'd done his job perfectly. Her toes curled as she got filled. Finn thrusted a few times, spewing even more of his load into her, effectively packing her full of sperm. He felt the stream slowly die down before finally, he was finished, they were finished.

He pulled out and laid next to her as she collapsed onto the bed. He stoked her back lovingly, "That was amazing."

She nodded and smiled, "Your father never did anything like that to me. He liked taking things slow."

He wrapped and arm around her, "Well, now I'm here." He ran his hand up and down her belly, "And you're mine."

She smiled and kissed him, "And you're mine. Hail to the king."

12
  • COMMENTS
6 Comments
Rapierwit24601Rapierwit246016 months ago

I see. You decide to set a probable period piece in an unnamed foreign country. Check. To hint at a location, you use Europeanesque terms like King, prince, lord, etc. Check. To set the time as centuries back you mention centuries old weapons like swords and grenades (Hey anonymous: grenades are centuries old). Check.

So, setting time period well established, you explode the whole thing by having Finn refer to the queen as “mom”.

Mom? Are you kidding? There is no more 20th century American appellation than “mom”. Each time you used it was like watching Game of Thrones and hearing them call each other “dude”.

So annoying!

Oh, and anonymous was also right that the bra and panties were ridiculously anachronistic.

Maybe historical fiction is not your genre.

walkindatdogwalkindatdog6 months ago

That was fun! Sounds like the Queen's gonna be poppin' out little ones for her new King for many years to come. All hail the new King! The new royal couple! Their progeny to come! Huzzah huzzah ! !

GingernautGingernaut6 months ago

Damn good story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Not sure about a room full of “grenades and swords.” Seems a weird combination and threw me out of what I was thinking was more of a period piece. Same with bra and panties. But otherwise an interesting concept and unique spin with reasonable motivations for participants. Well done.

engnr62engnr626 months ago

Loved it is there a possibility for a second chapter

Show More
Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Mom Son Lap Halloween Ryan's mom sat on his lap in the van and at the party.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
Mom's Backseat Boy A bumpy ride leads to some bump and grind for mother & son.in Incest/Taboo
Matched with Mom? Ch. 01 An ignorant online fling ends in hot, incestuous breeding.in Incest/Taboo
Late Night on the Loveseat with Mom Mom and son get under the blanket and, well . . .in Incest/Taboo
More Stories