Royal Guest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Septimus7
Septimus7
128 Followers

The guards took the prince to the queen's large bed. They bound his legs so that one was pointed at a different corner, and his arms were pinned to his sides. He was still gagged, and though he gave furious "MMMPH" rants, it did nothing to assist in his predicament. Rage and shame caused his cheeks to flush as he glared up at Alexis. Alexis, thoroughly pleased at this sight, smiled sweetly at her guards, "Rest well, sirs. You have earned a substantial reward for this, and I will not forget it."

After the guards departed, Alexis knelt beside the bed and studied Sigmund's body. He was well-muscled all over his limbs and torso, with very little hair on his chest (he must be embarrassed by that, she thought, listening to him protest into his gags). She noted his manhood, lying limp, yet still also stirring for some reason that seemed to contradict his mood. Even half-formed, the size of his organ made her feel quivers through her own body.

"You seem a bit shy," She said in a voice which was meant to be mocking, yet was also hoarse with lust. Sigmund's eyes went wide at the sound of it; had he never before encountered a mature woman who openly desired him? Such a naïve man, Alexis thought, I'll teach him better.

With a sudden movement, Alexis took his cock in her hand and began to kiss the tip, moaning as she tasted him for the first time. Slowly, gradually, she took more of him inside her mouth, feeling him stir to life inside her.

Alexis attempted to speed up the process by making a loud slurping noise to accompany her actions, sensing the bitter war going on in Sigmund's mind through his muffled sounds. He despised this woman, and didn't like her, but he could not stop himself from becoming aroused at this naked display of attraction, or her ability with her mouth.

She felt him grow hotter, more rigid, and tense, but she wanted to make sure that he did not climax. Not yet.

Sigmund was not aware of this, for his hips were thrusting, unable to resist the sensation of being serviced by this older queen. The desire for release clouded any reluctance in his mind as his "Mmm" sounds changed from outrage and defiance to a longing for ecstasy.

It was not to be, for Alexis suddenly stopped what she was doing, standing up as he was still processing the change. Even as he registered her cessation, Alexis slipped a ring around Sigmund's cock, allowing herself a giggle of triumph.

"I had this specially made for you," She gloated, "You might recall that you always demanded a serving girl for your bed whenever you were a guest in my castle? I had them assist in this ring's construction for you. It will ensure that you stay erect for my royal self to play with, without giving you any satisfaction."

This revelation, on top of all the humiliations he had endured, was too much for Sigmund. The young man exploded into a tantrum which would have caused the room to echo with his screams if he wasn't securely gagged. The sight of him thrashing on the bed, restrained and muzzled, broke Alexis' own restraint and she began laughing at him. The more she laughed, the more he ranted, and so on it went until both of them were exhausted by their emotions.

"Well," Alexis said breathlessly once she'd finally composed herself, "Perhaps you'd like to see me? You always were fond of insulting my royal personage. I often wondered why, but perhaps it was because you wished to hide something from me? Or perhaps your father?"

"MM-MM" Sigmund glared as he shook his head furiously.

"Oh? Well, let's see if that's true," Alexis teased as she suddenly pulled her nightshift over her head and stood before him, naked.

The queen was not fat, though certainly plump, and age had further caused her body to take a softer, curvier form. Her breasts were large and hung down so the ends rested on the top of her belly, which bulged outward rather than maintaining a girlish flatness. She also kept the hair between her legs cut to a certain point, such that she may appear bashful yet wild with equal measure.

Sigmund began to snarl furiously, eyes wide with disgust and contempt for her. Whether he did this out of rage, spite, or defiance was unknown to the queen, nor did it concern her as she slowly moved her leg over the prince's wriggling body and trapping it as she moved to hover over his mouth.

She paused a moment, preparing to remove the prince's gags, and she could see that he comprehended what she wanted with another spurt of muffled growls and groans.

"Pay heed to this warning, prince," Alexis declared, "You are mine, alone in my castle. Nobody even knows of your disappearance, and who knows how long that will be? And you must consider where you would like to be when they search for you. Will you be in a dungeon with the rats? Shall you be forced to wear women's clothes and serve me in chains? Perhaps tonight shall bring me a child and then I'll have no further use. Unless... you could demonstrate your willingness to make yourself useful."

It was a power unlike any other that she had wielded before. Even for the most powerful woman in her land, she had not rarely felt as powerful as the kings who surrounded her. Clovis and others had made her feel inferior, for they themselves feared the thought that a woman might someday take authority over them, or their sons. Such was too much to bear, so they belittled all women, no matter their rank. And now, she saw the feelings she had felt begin to form within this prince's eyes. Gone was the young bully who had sneered and mocked her, whose father had butchered her father, now there he beheld her in a new light. As a queen who held him hostage. Granted, if the prince was no fool, he would should surely sense that Alexis had no intention of sinking to Clovis' level, and that she preferred to keep him alive as a prisoner than committing murder. She spoke of it trivially, as though it was a jest between two intimates. Yet that also filled him with disgust and surprise at this new submissive position. The ring naturally ensured that no change appeared in his shaft, yet Alexis wondered whether he might not require the ring.

She moaned suddenly as she felt herself getting very excited in anticipation, and she undid his gags. On impulse, Sigmund opened his mouth and gasped for air, and she took that moment to the push downward with her long lips upon his own, even as they both groaned at the contact.

Sigmund knew his task, and with some reluctance at first, explored her roughly with his tongue. His manner was not consistent, yet the thrill of power within Alexis was such that even a minor sensation felt stronger than before. Knowing she was high up enough that only a few should hear her screams, she was not quiet in her joy.

Sigmund seemed to respond, for he moaned in frustration at her as she lost control once, and then again, shaking as spasms went through her core.

She moved off of his face, even as he took a gasp of fresh air. However, before, he could speak, Alexis stuffed the cloth back into Sigmund's mouth and bound the other cloth in place, "You'll speak when the queen accepts you into her audience," Alexis teased, even as he gave a grunt which sounded so comically affronted that she giggled and kissed his forehead, "I think I'm ready for you, darling." she cooed into his ear, feeling his whole body give a shudder.

The ring, which clung so tightly to him, took a moment to be removed, only for the queen to mount her secret consort's member, sliding down upon it with a loud moan of joy. So fortunate in this young man. No wonder Clovis had been so arrogant in his assumptions about her. If only he could know exactly what was happening. How he would go pale at the great mistake he had made, how he had been the fool all along. Now his kingdom would become divided between his daughters as was their right. He would have no choice, as they would stand on the law and wield it in their own hands. Alexis had met them on occasion and she had seen the looks of disgust and shame at their bullying brother's unwelcome behaviour with the servant girls at the table. They would know what to do if some accident ever came of him. Not that they would ever have imagined it was Alexis who had given them this chance.

Naturally, these thoughts faded quickly as Alexis gave her body over to the sensations she felt as she and Sigmund moved together, crazed by desire for release. Nothing else mattered in the world to Alexis in that moment, even as she sobbed aloud while reaching yet another climax. She had not desired this so fiercely until she had passed her tenth year on the throne, when she had become more established in her authority as a responsible ruler. When she had found a calmness in her life, seeing her ventures flourish where possible, did she discover that she did not need to treat her own womanhood as though it were made of glass. What did it matter which man made use of her? Since then, she'd had several illegitimate children, whom she raised in her court, daring any nobles to question this decision. Yet she knew that some would attempt to take control of her kingdom and ignore her children's authority. Therefore, she would announce this prince as her child's father and by then it would be too late for Clovis to object. He and she would have be wedded, for Clovis would think he was winning her kingdom to be controlled, but she had other plans in mind. She would ensure that her new husband would know full well that she would be no meek wife, and would rule alongside him or above him if the occasion in bed should occur.

With a cry like a wild animal, Prince Sigmund's seed spurted inside her, even as she gasped aloud in her reception of him. So exhausted was the queen that she slumped forward and lay on top of her captive prince.

"I shall pray to God," Alexis said as she caught her breath, "That we have our child, But then I shall have to give you up for a time, more's the pity." That admission of satisfaction in his performance seemed to add a new flush to his face. Perhaps she not swell his pride too much, thought she. So, she then gave his head a condescending pat to remind him of his place. His response was not quite so defiant as it had been before, as she noted with a smile.

She carefully dismounted him and lay beside him for a time, feeling their warm bodies moving together in breath, smelling their combined scents together.

After a time had passed, she rang a bell. Four of her ladies-in-waiting came in. Upon seeing the prince lying exhausted and limp, still restrained and muzzled, they proceeded to give taunting smiles and at the captive, who flushed more than he had before at this demeaning attention to his nudity.

"Darlings, please escort my consort to his room. Give him the best room you can find, he's earned it."

As they untied the prince from the bed and led him off to his room, Alexis lay back and sighed to herself. It was going to be a thorough pleasure training her future husband on his new deference to her.

Septimus7
Septimus7
128 Followers
12