All Comments on 'Royal Harem'

by It_was_all_ADREAM

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Confused

If she has no children of her own how is she able to be a wet nurse? A bit of background for your characters would help make the story better. Also its problably just me but I don't think I'm a fan of her being fucked while nursing. It skirts a line for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Biology

You know you can't get pregnant while you're breastfeeding? Also you don't lactate unless you're pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I am interested to read about the journey of how this new love slave came to be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

You CAN breastfeed without being pregnant, and you CAN get pregnant while breastfeeding. Simple biology...

mitchawamitchawaabout 11 years ago
Balls and Clitoris

Since balls are situated below the penis, it is impossible for balls to come in contact with a clitoris while a man/Prince's cock is in a woman's vagina.

Aside from that technical error it's an interesting beginning to what could be a long story.

naughtynicholasnaughtynicholasabout 11 years ago

if a woman is bent over and fucked from behind, balls can certianly touch clit. furthermore you can lactate without being pregnant and breastfeeding is not100% effective in preventing conception

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

There have been examples of women breastfeeding without having been pregnant, but that is a very, very rare condition. It occurs mostly when babies are in danger of starving, and the lactating women are mainly relatives (psychosomatic causes). Therefore it's pretty unlikely that a women who has never been pregnant, will be able to breastfeed a well-fed baby who is neither endangered with starvation nor her relative.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
In response to the last comment:

your very misinformed. Its VERY possible for any woman to be able to breastfeed, regardless of never having been pregnant. look it up: its called induced lactation. Back in the dark ages when Noble women didn't have time for their children, they hired women called "wet nurses" for their ability to breast feed the children in the absence of their mother. By stimulating the nipple everyday it tricks the body into thinking that there is a demand for milk, which causes the body to produce a few certain hormones that are responsible for the production of milk.

DynamicDragonDynamicDragonalmost 11 years ago

This is a good story. Can you finish it soon, please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A good beginning for a long harem story

The next chapter should first say how she was here without her own baby! And then why did she have to take care of Linma's and this Osoo's?

Obviously Rakha loves milk giving mothers. So what all does he like to do with other mothers of his harem who take care of their own babies? And remember no way should the story go towards being unrealistic. Make it a very real harem story....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Loved both of your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Holy fuck.

This story was exactly what I was looking for. I came so hard. Please write more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous