Royal Saga - Magic and Sex Pt. 02

Story Info
A young prince tries domination for the first time.
2.1k words
4.07
19.8k
15

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 06/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

My eyes opened, and I woke up abruptly when I saw my mom sitting next to me, brushing her soft hands on my head.

"Good Morning, son." She greeted.

"Good Morning," I replied with a smile.

"How was your meeting with him?" She asked confidently.

"Oh. It was good." I replied, "How do you know about that." I enquired.

"Mommy knows everything." She said with a chuckle. "Now get up and go for a bath," she added.

"My mommy is in command today!" I said, joking.

"Haha! Don't forget I am your mentor today." She said and winked at me.

I grabbed her boobs and started caressing them. She noticed my erect dick and whispered in my ear, "Save your energy for today's practice," And then she added, "We will meet after your breakfast."

I went straight for a bath. I was excited to see what my mommy has planned. I stepped out of my bathroom and saw my breakfast has been served in my room. I sat on my couch naked and finished my breakfast as quickly as possible.

Mom arrived in time. She brushed her hand on my dick and said, "Someone is so excited for today's lesson!"

I blushed and asked, "What's on your mind, mommy?"

"You will know, my son. First, call those two maids of yours." She said.

I shouted and ordered my door guards to call them. My mom started kissing my neck and licking my earlobes, and that gave me an instant hard-on.

"Show me how you make slaves. Dominate these bitches; show them their position." She whispered in my ear.

The door opened, and two dusky Indian ladies entered. One is Riya, and the other is Rima. They saw me naked and thought I need a massage as usual.

"Rima, bring the oil for massage and some hot water," Riya ordered.

"No need." I interrupted.

They stood in front of me awkwardly for their order.

"Show me your boobs," I said, pointing towards Riya.

She arrogantly replied, "We are Royal maids; we can't do that."

I jumped off the couch and tried to grab her hand, but she pushed me away and started to run towards the door. I quickly chanted a spell and locked the door. I took a deep breath and reclined on my couch. She is still trying to open the door, but all in vain. She realised that in a quick moment. She turned around and looked at me with fearful eyes.

I started playing with her as a cat plays with her prey.

"Don't you want to shout for help? Or bang the door?" I taunted her.

Drops of tears rolled from her eyes, and she started pleading, but I acted as if I didn't hear anything. I shifted my attention towards Rima.

"Kneel in front of your master," I said to her.

She didn't think for a second and dropped to her knees in front of my couch. She untied the knot to drop her saree. Her boobs are on full display for me.

***(In those days, maids and slaves were not allowed to wear any undergarments)***

I stood in front of her face with my erect dick almost touching her face.

Riya shouted, "Don't do this, sister. You are too small for this."

"Shut up, you bitch! I won't warn you again." I growled at her.

I brushed my dick on Rima's lips, and she opened her mouth. I slowly entered in her mouth, and she greeted my dick with her tongue. Slowly I started fucking her mouth. I could easily predict that she liked it.

"We have done so many things for you. We took every care of you. How could you do this to us?" Riya started chattering.

I am now too annoyed with her, and her continuous chattering made me angry. I pulled out my dick from Rima's mouth and furiously went toward her. I grabbed her by the back of her neck and dragged her towards her sister. I pushed her on the floor, and she landed beside her sister. I grabbed her hair, followed by a slap on her left cheek. She started to weep.

"Don't compel me to rip you off. The more you disobey, the more it will get tough for you." I roared.

I put back my dick in Rima's mouth. She is not as good as my mother, but she is trying hard to appease me.

"Punish that bitch. She should know what the consequences of disobeying your orders are." My mom said, but I couldn't find her in my room.

"Don't search for me. We can communicate telepathically." Mom informed.

"That's impressive," I remarked.

"Now fuck them hard. Show them your strength." Mom tried to charge me up.

I turned towards Riya. I could see fear and anger in her eyes. I slapped her boobs left and right. She screamed in pain. I pinched her nipples and twisted them. Tears started rolling out of her eyes.

I picked her up and tossed her on my bed. She falls on her back. I thought the missionary pose will be the best as I can see her defeated face. I parted her legs wide. I felt a little resistance from her.

"Don't dare to close them. They should always be open for me." I shouted.

I rubbed her hairy pussy. I felt her pussy is dry, but I didn't bother. She deserves pain and punishment.

A sense of shock hit her. She closed her eyes, accepting her fate. I shoved my dick inside her pussy, and it felt so tight. I thrust my dick hard, and she screamed in pain.

She looked at me and said, "Please take that dick out. I haven't fucked anyone for many years. I can't take this big dick. Please leave me."

I pulled my dick out slowly and waited for her to calm down. She felt relieved, and I pushed again with more force. Her eyes went big, she tried to scream, but I suppressed that by kissing her lips. I started fucking her slowly. She closed her eyes and suppressed her moans to show that she is not enjoying it.

"Stop fighting with yourself, I know you need this. No one will know about this." I said, convincing her.

She thought for a second and wrapped her arms around my neck. She whispered in my ear,

"Ahhh! Ummm! I am you slut. Screw your slut, Master."

I pushed my cock deeper. I increased my pace, and she increased her moans. I bite her neck and nipples to arouse her more. She started to respond by lifting her hips. I rammed inside her for 10 minutes.

"I am going to cum, Master!" She screamed in pleasure.

"No, you can't cum. That's your punishment" I ordered.

She gave me a pleading look. I pulled out from her pussy and sat on my bed. Rima instantly took my dick and started licking the precum and some blood from her sister's pussy.

I caressed her hair and complimented her, "You are my obedient bitch, unlike your slut sister. You will be rewarded for your obedience."

"Thank you, Master!" She said with a smile. I pulled her on my lap and started kissing her. She responded with a passionate kiss.

"Are you ready for your reward?" I asked.

"Yes, Master!" She replied.

"From now on, you will be her mistress," I said, pointing to Riya.

"Thank you, master," Rima said with an evil smile. She jumped out from my lap and moved toward Riya.

She clenched Riya by her hair and growled, "It's payback time bitch. You have been bossing me since my childhood."

"Rima, What are you doing. I am your elder sister." Riya charged.

"Shut up, bitch! I am your mistress now, and you will do what I order you to." Rima screamed. "Turn around and show me your ass." She added.

Riya didn't move an inch, and that made Rima furious. She pulled Riya's hair and slapped her a couple of times.

" I will beat you up, you fucking whore." Rima screamed and slapped her again.

Riya was terrified and quickly turned around. She parted her ass cheeks with her hand to show her asshole.

"Master, fuck this bitch in her ass. She deserves a hard punishment for disobeying you." Rima requested.

"Make your slut beg for me," I demanded.

"Of course, Master." She replied cheerfully.

"Bitch get on all fours, ass up and beg for Master's dick," Rima ordered.

Riya quickly got on her hands and knees with her ass up. She looked at me and mumbled, "Master, fuck my ass. Punish me for my mistake. Take my anal virginity."

I positioned my dick on her asshole. She was scared. I shoved my dick in slowly, and her screams became louder. I halted for a minute and gave a sudden jerk, which made my dick pierce her ass. She was writhing in pain.

Rima placed herself in front of Riya. She spread her legs and pulled Riya's face in front of her pussy.

"Lick your mistress, fuck me with your tongue." She ordered Riya.

Riya started licking her mistress's pussy with tearful eyes. I was hammering her from behind when I heard my mom calling to me,

"Son, finish it quickly. We have to go." She said in a hurry.

I started hammering her wildly. She was screaming for me to slow down, but I kept going. I pulled at her hair from behind and pushed my dick deep into her ass. I shot my load inside her ass as I panted.

"Go and dress up quickly," Mom ordered.

I ran to the washroom. I cleaned up and dressed up as soon as possible. I walked out and saw Riya is still licking Rima's pussy. I saw my mom standing beside the door.

"Let's go now. You can have them later." She said.

I walked out with my mom. I looked around in surprise. There were no guards outside my room. I heard screams from my father's room. I ran towards my father's room and found him lying on the floor DEAD, and COLD. I fell to pieces. Tears rolled out. Everyone gathered in that room when one of the guards informed that another body is found in the kitchen. The woman was the head chef.

I called the Royal medic to inspect both bodies. I ordered the chief minister to prepare everything for cremation.

The day went by with all the cremation process. I went to my room after finishing my duties with a broken heart. I sat on my bed and started remembering those sweet memories with my father. I heard a knock on my door. My guards informed me that the Ministers wants to meet me.

"Let them in," I ordered.

I welcomed them and asked them to have a seat. The chief minister started to illustrate the present situations of the kingdom.

The defence minister added that our rivals can utilise this period and may attack us. So I need to accept the kingship.

The Royal priest suggested that there was a sacred time in the next 3 days to perform my Coronation. I agreed to the suggestion and asked him to prepare for it.

I ordered the royal medic to stay back after the meeting. When everyone left, I asked him about his assessment of this sudden death, and his answer shook me to the core.

He said, "Maharaj had been assassinated with poison. It's a very rare and v poison. The same poison was used to kill the chef."

"Who can do that?" I murmured.

"Must be someone close to him." He said with a sad face.

"No one should know this," I ordered.

He nodded and left. I slept with tears when mom appeared beside me hugged me. Soon I find myself in a beautiful valley surround by an ocean. The beauty was enhanced by the setting sun. I saw a man sitting on a wooden log facing the ocean.

I approached him and asked, "What is this place?"

"This is the doorstep of heaven," He replied and turned toward me.

I was surprised to see him. He was none other than my father. I hugged him tight and started weeping.

"Don't shed your tears, my boy." He said in a deep voice.

"I don't know what I will do without you," I said.

"You were born to be a king. The people will look up to you for their happiness and safety. Be nice to them." He said, patting my back.

"Who killed you, and why?" I inquired.

"I don't know." He said.

"I will find them and punish them. It's my promise."

"I know you will," He said with a faint smile.

"I will miss you, papa," I confessed.

"I will miss you too, son," He said and faded away...

Author Note-

Do leave a comment and vote. I try to publish one story every week. You can suggest ideas about future stories in the comments. Thanx.