Royal Sentence Ch. 02-03

Story Info
Marriage is her punishment, taming her is his duty.
3.6k words
4.55
115k
60

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/31/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MProst
MProst
402 Followers

Here are two chapters in one, as you wanted them longer. Spelling and grammar checked but not fully edited yet, I'll put up the edited version later. Enjoy!

*****

Sabine watched warily as Roland got up and walked to a nearby trunk. He leaned over it for a while, catching his breath, and then opened the lid and rummaged through it. He soon found what he needed, a small jar, and his spare sword belt, a double length of thick leather linked by steel rings, with attachments for his scabbard and dagger.

When he turned back to her, Sabine made a desperate attempt to creep away. Gone was the blasé, yet attentive, courtier. His brows were drawn together, his jaw set, his eyes cold, and focused. On her.

She swallowed hard, and summoned her anger to get a hold of her rising terror. He had betrayed his promises; he was no better than her tormentors. It was only natural that she tried to defend herself. He had no right to touch her.

Roland cracked the end of the belt against his boot. The whimper was out before she could block it, and she shrank away from him.

She was back in her castle, surrounded by cruel mercenaries. They made a game of whipping her, betting on how loud her next scream would be. It had been a while, and her voice had deserted her, every inch of her body burning in excruciating pain...

"Eyes on me, Sabine, do not close them!"

She shook her head. She'd rather not see the blows coming.

"Last warning, Sabine, look at me. You would be wise not to challenge me." His tone was stern, but calm. Not the voice of a beast ready to tear her apart.

She peeked through her lashes.

He was crouching in front of her, the strap of leather folded in his hand. "Do you really think I would flay you?"

She cleared her throat and held his gaze. "What else would I think? That's what men do when they wield these, isn't it?"

"Men without honor, certainly. I gave you my word that I wouldn't hurt you. You, however, broke our agreement. You were not to fight me."

The nerve of him! "I never agreed to anything but to avoid public humiliation. And you only mentioned undressing me. You are no better than those men, you tried to trick me into giving in to you."

Roland's bellow resonated in the room. He purposely appraised her naked body, allowing his gaze to linger on her long legs, honey colored curls, and round breasts. She was a little too slim for his taste, accustomed as he was to the curvaceous ladies of the court, but she had a good handful of what he liked, where he liked it. Her ivory skin, marred by a few fresh bruises -no doubt due to her resisting arrest- was clean and fresh-smelling, a light scent of moss and wild flowers. Roland was delighted; as a child, he had followed his father in exotic countries, and had acquired the local taste for frequent bathing. Several years of service in the King's Chambers had not suffice to get him used to the stench of unwashed bodies that even strong perfumes couldn't obliterate. The Louvre itself reeked of human waste, most of his occupants using room corners as impromptu latrines.

Overall, the girl was acceptable. And stronger than her lithe form would predict, as he had had the displeasure to find out. She was a rebel, and a criminal. He had to keep that in mind. She had killed two tax collectors in cold blood. He had made the mistake of being courteous and compassionate, taking into account her gender and circumstances. She had proven him wrong. She wasn't a fragile damsel in distress and deserved no courtesy.

There was no time. The King would be there soon. Roland had to break her spirit, trick her to confess so that they could catch her accomplices. And he knew exactly how to do that, without using methods that Louis would disavow.

So he sneered. "Do not flatter yourself. You are pretty, I will give you that, but you wouldn't meet the needed standards to share my bed. Not quite voluptuous enough, and if I may say, rather plain."

Sabine's cheeks flushed bright red. Was he really implying that she would be interested in seducing him, of all the available males in the country? The conceited bastard! She lashed at him. "Thank God Almighty for that! You certainly don't meet MY standards..."

She regretted her words as soon as they left her lips. Too late. He had heard them.

"Is that so?" His face came close to hers, his mouth curled in a mocking smile. "Tell me, Sabine, what does it take for these shapely thighs to spread? What is it that your lovers have and I don't?"

Her blush was now reaching her collarbones and showing no sign of stopping. "I do not..."

Her throat tightened, and she jolted as if stroke by lightning as his fingers brushed the side of her chest. "I forbid you!"

"There is nothing you can forbid me, my sweet. You are, totally and utterly, at my mercy. And you haven't answered my question..."

Another caress, tracing a lazy line along her neck. She twisted wildly, to no avail.

"Your answer, I'm waiting..."

"I don't have lovers!" She blurted, desperate for him to stop.

Roland retracted his hand with a sly smile. "It's a pity, really. You don't know what you are missing. Or maybe you do?" He cocked an eyebrow.

She glared at him. She could still feel the path of his knuckles as a tingling line on her skin.

"Very well. Let's go back to business then. I'm expecting an apology for your earlier behavior. So..."

Sabine was fuming. "It is you who should apologize. I do not regret kicking you. You deserved it and I wish I could have hit harder."

"I was hoping you would say that," Roland mused, "or I would have felt bad implementing your punishment." He gently rolled her to her side, her back to him.

"Wait, what punishment? What are you going to do?" Sabine attempted to roll back but he positioned his knee to stop her. She couldn't see what he was doing and it was driving her mad with worry.

"You'll understand soon enough." He dug through her clothes to loop one end of the belt over her bound wrists, and then used the other end for her ankles.

Only then did Sabine understand what was happening. She struggled to free her legs, but he was stronger and had no trouble closing the buckle. He tightened it until he was satisfied with her position and stood up.

"It works with untamed fillies, stops them from bucking. It looks good on you," he said, and went to pick the rolled pallets that his servants slept on. He threw one on the ground along the closest wall, and spread the other in a vertical position, creating a floor level sofa.

Sabine could only hear and wonder what he was preparing. Nothing good, for sure. Her heart was racing and unshed tears threatened to spill.

"Punishment, Sabine, is an art," he stated. "It must be harsh enough, so as to deter the subject from repeating their mistake, and lenient enough that the subject would be grateful and understand you are teaching them a useful lesson. In order to achieve this delicate balance, one must know the subject well. What they desire, what they fear."

Satisfied with his arrangements, he scooped her in his arms and lowered her on the first pallet.

She shuddered at his contact, yet didn't fight. Tied as she was, it would just tire her. There was no getting out of this. She waited with baited breath as he sat comfortably, legs extended, the second pallet padding the wall behind his back. He arranged the blanket over his breeches and placed a small jar at his side. Then he grabbed her and pulled her into his lap.

Sabine squealed at his sudden and unexpected handling. His treatment of her might have been degrading before, but this was one very large step farther. She was spread on her side facing him, her knees wrapped around his waist, naked and tied down. She was so close to him that she could feel his body heat, smell the lavender flowers that must have been packed with his clothing. Indecently close.

Roland took advantage of her shocked state to pry her knees open and bunch her breeches and undergarments between them, giving him free access to the treasures between those smooth limbs.

She jerked and tried to dislodge the obstacle, in vain. "Whatever it is you are planning, don't!"

"Once more, my dear, you have no say in the matter." The back of his hand trailed on her exposed side, from the tip of her shoulder to the hollow of her thin waist.

"You said I didn't meet your standards!" Sabine was clutching at straws. This was the worst thing that had been done to her. The beatings, the rapes, it was different. Awful. Excruciating. But at least she knew what to expect. Here, she had no idea. There was no pain, no brutality, and yet it was torture. And this position was so...

Outrageous.

Restrictive.

Intimate.

"You still don't."

Sabine threw her head forward, teeth snapping a hair away from his sleeve. Missed. Although she had no clue what good it would have done had she succeeded. She had acted on instinct.

"Tsk, tsk. I am so disappointed with you. Shall I gag you with my handkerchief or will you cease these childish attempts at harming me?" His voice was dead serious. He would not hesitate to deliver on his threat.

"No, there is no need." The idea of losing her ability to speak was overwhelming. Her sanity might desert her. There was a limit to what she could endure.

Chapter 3: Search

Roland noticed her shift in mood. Her fear was useless to him, she would shut down and he would have no grasp on her. Anger or hate would make her vulnerable, if he played his cards right. Fortunately for him, this young lady had quite a temper.

"I'll give you one more chance then. I still have to discipline you. These roguish tendencies must be controlled. The King will visit you and I cannot have you attacking him. Aside from the lethal consequences for you, it wouldn't reflect favorably on me. So, what do you think you deserve?"

"I don't deserve to be punished," she mumbled stubbornly. This was no choice at all, he was toying with her. She wished she still had her dagger. She would skin him alive, starting with these male attributes he was so proud of.

"I'll choose for you then. It will be easy, as I can guess your biggest fear."

"You know nothing of me," she spat at him.

Roland ignored her interruption. "You are afraid of rape, that's a given, and we have already established that this is a course of action I will not take. But beyond that, you cannot bear to be touched. You flinch every time I make contact with you."

"You are wrong. I just don't want YOU anywhere near me. I find you repulsive."

Roland chuckled. "No you don't. You won't admit it though."

"Oh, I'll admit that you are the most conceited, inflated prick to ever walk the surface of the Earth!" Sabine was aware of the petulant childishness of her retort, but short of punching him, it was the best she could find to vent her frustration. This man's vanity knew no boundaries.

"Why thank you, although you haven't seen it yet..."

Her indignant squeal was cut short when his fingers curled around her breast, fondling it with a gentleness she had never experienced. The sensation was nothing like the harsh groping she had endured before. This was... nice.

Her eyes widened. It couldn't, it shouldn't feel like this. She knew it was impossible. And yet...

Roland was watching her, fascinated by her reaction. Tentatively, he glided the fingertips of his free hand along the curve of her hip, towards the flat plane of her belly. She shivered, nearly imperceptibly, but enough for him to notice.

"What is this? What are you doing to me?" Her tone was a mix of awe and panic.

"Teaching you pleasure."

He pursued his leisurely exploration of her body, lavishing every inch in expert caresses.

Sabine was lost in a sensual haze, unable to process what was happening to her. The man's hands seemed to be everywhere, leaving delicious aftershocks in their wake. Waves of goosebumps ran wildly along her skin, flowing in warm streams towards her lower stomach. In the distance, someone was singing, a soft, melancholic song.

"You have a beautiful voice."

What did he mean? Sabine was confused. She stared at him with glazed eyes, and Roland went to stroke the inside of her thighs, so white and silky he had a sudden craving to run his lips on them.

She whimpered and feebly attempted to dislodge the teasing digits. "No, don't, not there..."

"Hush, trust me, you will love this." He moved a little higher, grazing her delicate folds.

A single tear ran down her cheek. "Please, no..." Her memory screamed at her that she should flee, that this was going to hurt.

"Shh..." Two fingers slid slowly into her and her whole body tensed, bracing for the worst. "Just trust me, Sabine."

Trust him. What a ridiculous demand! And yet, somehow, so very tempting. Deep down, she was aware it was foolish, but what more did she have to lose? If he wanted to torture her, there was no escape. And if he didn't, maybe she could afford to let her guard down, for a brief moment.

"That's it, let go. Don't fight."

Satisfied that there was no weapon inside her, Roland curled his fingers and moved them, his gaze locked on her face. Tight and scrunched up at first, it started to loosen, her lips parted slightly, and her eyelids fluttered closed.

This time, he allowed it.

Sabine was entranced. This was... strange. The gentle movement created an array of exotic sensations, progressively expanding towards her navel.

Then Roland's thumb crept up, found its target, and circled it with the delicate lightness of a feather. Her hips surged forward on their own volition, eager for more. Her breath caught, suspended to the motion of his hand, a strange tension rising in her belly. Her legs shook as it grew tighter and tighter. She was on the edge of something, something...

And.

He.

Stopped.

Withdrew his fingers.

Left her hanging there.

She whined in protest. She needed him to go on, just a little longer, one last touch...

"Apologize and I'll give you what you want."

Sabine shook her head. She was barely able to process his words, but she clung onto her resolution. No apologies.

"As you wish." He rubbed her back soothingly, until her most of her excitement had receded. Only when her pink cheeks had regained her usual color did he resume his actions.

It was worse. The tension built up faster and higher than before. A ball of fire had ignited around his digits, scolding its way upwards. Again, Sabine was on the verge of something and again...

He just stopped.

"Apologize."

Her eyes threw daggers at him and she groaned in frustration. Still, she resisted.

Roland sighed. "Take your time, I can do this all day." It wasn't exactly true. He was close to bursting in his breeches. He was enjoying this far too much.

As he went back to his ministrations, Sabine's resolve began to crackle. She had been right before. This WAS torture. If he kept this up, she wouldn't last much longer...

This was all the thoughts she could manage before the intensity of the sensations swept her thinking abilities away. She was a raw ball of nerves, and she was going to die unless, unless...

Again. He had stopped again.

This time she sobbed, unable to control her nerves. She hated him. She hated herself for her weakness. For letting him put her into this disgraceful situation.

"Apologize, my sweet, it's easy. You are the sole cause of your discomfort. Cease denying yourself and I will give you what you need." His free hand was petting her hair, brushing damp strands away from her face. Beads of sweat pearled on her forehead, and her breathing was as ragged as if she has been running.

"Denying myself what? I don't understand..."

Roland gawked at her. Was she telling the truth? When she had been attacked, she was virginal and fresh out of the convent, so he had guessed that her experience of men would be limited to pain. Yet he had assumed that she would have fulfilled her desires before, at her own hand. It appeared he had been wrong. She really had no idea of where he was leading her.

He chuckled. "La petite mort, have you ever heard of it?"

Sabine hesitated. "I've heard whispered tales, by some girls in my class. I thought they were silly."

"Apologize, and you will be able to make your own opinion. It will be good, really good, I can guarantee you that."

Her shoulders hunched in defeat. He would win anyway. There was no point in prolonging it. "I'm... sorry..."

It was barely audible, her voice broken by sobs, yet Roland caught it. He decided against asking her to repeat; it would be uselessly cruel. Patiently, he rekindled her fire, drawing out her pleasure until she was arching and shuddering around his hand. And then, with a last simultaneous flick of his thumb and fingers, he sent her flying over the edge.

Sabine thought she was going to explode. A tidal wave of delight started deep inside her womb and rushed through her with crushing force. She shook violently, her mouth opening in a silent scream. Her head tilted back, her eyes wide open but not seeing.

Roland watched her with a wide grin as the last ripples ran through her. She was beautiful, and he felt ridiculously proud to have given her this.

Yet he wasn't finished. Opening the jar, he scooped a glob of grease on his finger and plunged it at once inside her round bottom.

Despite her semi-conscious state, Sabine screamed in pain. Roland comforted her, but didn't remove the offending digit. He had to search her there as well. It wasn't unusual for prisoners to hide objects inside their bowels. "Hush, it will be over soon. Don't try to resist, it would hurt more."

Sabine was weeping softly, too overwhelmed and exhausted to answer. She had been torn badly two years ago, to the point that the wise woman had to stitch her and put her on a diet of broth and honey for two weeks for the damaged flesh to heal. And now she had to suffer through this.

He waited until her tight round cheeks loosened, impaled her a little further, cautiously felt around and pulled out. "There, all done. I will dress you soon."

He rolled her carefully onto the pallet, where she remained limp, removed the restraining belt and got up to wash his hands.

As she recovered, Sabine became aware of her need to relieve herself. She could last a little longer, but then she would have to ask him to undress her, a feat she would rather not repeat, especially not in front of an audience.

She swallowed her pride. "May I use the chamberpot? Please?" Had she any shame left, she would have blushed, for asking a male's help for her bodily functions. Although in these particular circumstances, it seemed a tad late for that.

"Of course." Roland brought the porcelain receptacle and helped her crouch over it. With her ankles tied she couldn't balance, and he kneeled behind her, prompting her to lean against him for support. She cursed herself for her weakness, but took the offered help. She couldn't possibly do without.

Once she was done, he lowered her on the pallet again and washed her whole body with a soft cloth, before getting her dressed.

Sabine looked at him quizzically. Why was he suddenly so kind? There must be a purpose to it. She doubted that he did this out of care. This wasn't nearly enough. She wished she could scrub herself in the pond's ice cold water to erase him from her skin, just as she did every day for the others.

She didn't protest when he tied the belt around her waist, leaving enough space so that she wouldn't be squeezed, and too little for her to wiggle out of it. He looped the other end through a ring on the wall, which must have been used to restrain an animal, and held the leather in place with two padlocks. Then he sliced through her other bounds, freeing her limbs.

Sabine winced as she moved her stiff shoulders and rubbed her chafed wrists and ankles. Roland tossed her socks at her and she put them on, before testing the strength of the belt. It was solid. She wouldn't get out of it without something sharp. It allowed her a bit of movement but she was effectively tethered to the wall.

MProst
MProst
402 Followers
12