All Comments on 'Royal Sentence Ch. 12-13'

by MProst

Sort by:
  • 66 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What will the aftermath be?

So looking forward to your next post! Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yay

I'm so glad that you she got some good dick rather than magic dick. Also happy that he didn't get her wasted like she wanted, and his desire to give her some control. With these two I'd be glad to see them have a dozen babies, start a war, or just continue their mental chess game.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Great as usual! However, the sex scene was a bland. More explicit descriptions would have made the scene fantastic.

MProstMProstover 5 years agoAuthor
To anon

I know, but that's the issue when writing historicals and trying to stay in context. Terms like clitoris/vagina/cock/labia/pussy and so on were not used at the time, especially not in France. They said shaft, prick, virile member, virility, sword, 'braquemart' -French-, and cunt, 'con', or conin' -French- and many poetic euphemisms instead. Cunt and prick were not derogatory terms at the time, just the names given to the anatomical parts.

I thought a contemporary worded description would risk killing the period ambience.

Plus I'm trying to write steamy romance/erotica rather than porn, so I tend to focus more on the characters' sensations and feelings instead of going 'peg A went into slot B'.

I was hoping I had been descriptive enough in terms of actions and positions that anyone with a modicum of experience would be able to mentally represent what exactly was happening, but it sounds like I failed in this regard.

Maybe I should just stop writing this particular genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Don't stop!

I thought it was deliciously sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

No, i love it

It was PERFECT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I have to agree with sof(both of you are writing my 2 favorite stories coming out right now BTW). While not as explicit and crass I kinda like that. This feels softer than the usual that you find on here. While some may dislike that I personally love it. In a sexual assault survivor and I have to say, the softer slower pace is really doing it for me. Like TBH if I were to be able to be with a man, this is how I'd want things handled, political leaders watching aside of course.

I love the accidental torture he endures XD

LadyPartsLadyPartsover 5 years ago
Turning her to face the king

He turned her to face the king, possibly for two reasons. One, in an earlier chapter he ruminated of the kings lack of heir and lack of enthusiasm in bedding the queen. He also though that Bassompierre’s presence with the king as witness would assist the king in understanding the expert handling of a woman. And secondly, he didn’t want to cum before she did. He wanted her to orgasm again and she wasn’t getting there. By turning her so she was reverse cowgirl he was able to cover more erogenous areas while penetrating her.

“One of his hands took possession of a breast while the other settled at the junction of her thighs, finding and petting the eager little pearl.”

Excellent chapter MProst.

MProstMProstover 5 years agoAuthor
To @Sofblack and @Ladyparts

Ladyparts got the main idea. While Roland is willing to go out of his way to make Sabine's wedding night as easy on her as possible, his loyalty is first and foremost to King and country.

The throne was in desperate need of an heir, the lack of one causing political unrest and plots against Louis' life (for real). Any loyal noble would have gone to great lengths to help create one, and Louis' disinterest for women -it is still debated whether he was in fact gay- was a cause for concern. Turning Sabine so that the King would have a better view of the action made sense, especially knowing that for Louis it was more of an anatomical lesson than an erotic sight. Bassompierre was more likely to appreciate the view but he was quite blasé -he had been the court womanizer for years-, and had recently married a famous beauty for love.

Also keep in mind that Sabine cannot see them, she is facing the light and they are sitting in a dark area, so she is in the same situation as actors on the scene who can't see the public. She knows they are there, but it's easier to ignore something you can't see. And Roland still makes her look at him, he kisses her and then she closes her eyes.

The new position is also to help her reach her climax, as she is expressing her frustration. In reverse cowgirl, Roland has better access to her body and can bring her to orgasm, something he wants her to achieve during penetration so that she would cease associating it with pain. She can still control the speed and depth and it is a quite cuddly and intimate position with a lot of skin contact, which is another way Roland is using to make her feel both free and protected in his arms.

In summary, Roland is trying to combine doing what's best for Sabine and what's needed for the King's education. He has no intention to humiliate her.

Does it make sense?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Everyone's got their opinions.

But for me, you've delivered it perfectly. The sex scene was well written. like 'yas, i felt THAT'

Like the flow of it, the actions, the emotions, the tension, it was convyed well

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing!!

This is so detailed and well written. PLEASE keep going! I can’t wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Best chapter so far

I read the turning to face the king a freeing rather than humiliating. I can’t wait to find out what happens in the morning. I love the court intrigue too

Horseman68Horseman68over 5 years ago
Yes to Romance/Erotica!

This is a really fine romantic/erotica type story that is written by an exceptional writer with a very fine touch. Please continue it as just such, and ignore comments which should be ignored. The couple have become one of my favorites so far. Many bravos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Best Literotica Story I’ve Read

This story is incredible. I loved the character development, storyline, and vivid descriptions. I could easily imagine myself as Sabine. After reading the last chapter I was insatiable for days (my husband says thanks)! Please write more stories, MProst!!!

SoontobewriterSoontobewriterover 5 years ago
Omg

I'm just now reading this n I couldn't stop. It was like being right there! I loved it! So much detail.

Horseman68Horseman68over 5 years ago
Next Chapter?

After the great last chapter, your readers are all left hanging to know what happens next with these two. When?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Do not stop writing. It was well written. You developed the characters wonderfully.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I hope you continue with this compelling story.

Horseman68Horseman68over 5 years ago
Nice to be Loved.

This goes for your writing talent as well as your story and two characters. Get the feeling your readers are anxiously awaiting the next chapter? Any update?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
No pressure, just a little question

Hi there... hope this comment doesn't bother you... i know it could be hard being an author when readers ask for update... so i'm not asking for an update, but it would be nice know of you're still working on the story... if you're editing..waiting for inspiration stike... i hope all is going well in your life... (sorry for the messy english)

By the way i love your story...i'm so much into it that sometimes i daydream about possible outcomes (hope in the happy ending..i'm a romantic inside^^)...love love it

Meanwhile have an happy holiday time :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not a bad entry at all Monsieur

Good Afternoon.

I anted to leave this message and offer you a congratulations on completing this chapter. I can see that perhaps more detail and a more prolonged lovemaking scene could in the future add to your overall storytelling. Regardless, I find myself and my partner are nearly enthralled by this series having binged it, we cannot wait to read the next few installments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Pleeeeaseee

Hi there..you should know that a lot pf time ago i found this fic when it had just a chapter... i have to confess that i was intrigued but, it was just one set... the i found it again after the marriage chapter... oh i bingeread it and fell in love with this fic... i waited this update and i recieved this great chapter.

I don't want to pressure you..but ypu must know that i check daily for an update...

I really hope you'll continue this story... it's such a beautiful thing... so please, just know that tere are readers that will support you!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Link to published work?

I would love to be able to read your published work as the story here is very high quality. However, I understand if you don't want to be linked to erotic works and remain anonymous.

AveryAlwaysAveryAlwaysabout 5 years ago
Really love an update!

I'm gonna take a leap of faith and say you might like someone earnestly yearning for an update to your wonderful story! Please. More more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Let me be that reader that demands for an update. You are free to imagine me stomping my foot and carrying on in an undignified temper tantrum. I'll even type in all caps to make my point.

GOOD FUCKING GOD, MATE! UPDATE THIS! IT IS TORTURE TO LEAVE SUCH A FUCKING AMAZING STORY UNDONE!! STOPPING RIGHT AT THAT INCLINE OF A BUILD-UP...WHY THE FUCK IS THERE NO MORE?!

Bratty tantrum done.

But seriously, if you ever have time, please do update this. It is a fucking amazing story wherein the fucking scenes are also amazing. The whole thing just ticked all my boxes: The sex is HOT. I fap 10 times I come 20 times kind of hot. The characters are sympathetic and I actually care what happens to them. Bassompierre, for some reason, piqued my interest. And there is plot. Sure, "Lady, go git married to prove ur not a femminazi", looks dumb summarized but it really works well when you factor in the character development you got going on. Basically, I love your work amd I hope you keep writing and I wanna thank ur brain for thinking up this thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
5 Stars - Nice Story

Just found this jewel and loved it. Hope you continue the story.

Excellent theme, character, and story development. I can see this story proceeding along several possible delicious directions.

I like the way you set up the characters and all the little possible story threads you introduced. The wedding night was beautifully done, just the right touch with all the contradictions flowing around in Sabine's head. And that first kiss was a delightful touch.

As for your attention to the period, I found it charming and it definitely enhanced the story. As mentioned before, the sex isn't smutty, but it is very sensuous capturing all the feelings of both parties as it unfolded. I can see lots of sex going forward between Roland and Sabine, and you seem to have set up an nice set of conflicting circumstances.

Also, Sabine's final sleeping arrangement was a very nice touch.

- J

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I absolutely adored this story! I was completely captivated from start to finish. Youre an amazing story teller and i truely hope you write more in the future because if not i will certainly be rereading this tale a few dozen more times.♥

-CDH

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Loved it!!

Well written, love the plot and setting. I can tell you took a lot of care in writing this. I want more!

Pickett22Pickett22about 5 years ago

This is amazing, please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
are you ok??

i happened to read again all the serie... (still stunning..it doesn't matter how many times i read it)... i did a bit of more attention to your notes, comments... then i kinda of stumble on your wattpad profile...

i noticed.. you somewhere said to being ill.. and had family issues too.. so i hope to not instrude... but, set aside the story, at least you're ok? i'll be sad that the story will stay unfinished but your health should come before...

i wish you all the best!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hi

Sadly i check almost daily if this fic has been updated, i'll keep doing it...

Hope all is good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
sad!

kEEP READING THE WHOLE THING AND ITS SO SAD IT WASN'T FINISHED ITS FABULOUS!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
don't be scared

hi! i read in another story an author that said that for a long time was scared to update because it had been a very long time since her last chapter was published.

so i wanna put it out there.. in the event that you want to update but have fear that a lot od time passed.. well don't panic.. if it's a month or six or a year, if you want finish the story, please do!! :) no stress

carmenvampcarmenvampalmost 5 years ago
I hope the story isn't over

I hope the story isn't over. I can't wait to see what happens next.

carmenvampcarmenvampover 4 years ago

I know it's been a long time since your last update and I also understand that sometimes life with all its craziness gets in the way, but I hope you'll continue the story someday. You're a wonderful storyteller.

kiwiplumkiwiplumover 4 years ago
hot as

You have perfect timing, totally believable characters, thank you, great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I REALLY LOVED THIS STORY AND THE CHARACTERS IN IT. NO MATTER THE LAPSE OF TIME BETWEEN CHAPTERS, PLEASE WRITE MORE CHAPTERS TO THIS STORY. IT IS WELL WRITTEN, AND REALLY HOLDS THE ATTENTION. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING THE GIFT OF YOUR TALENT.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent!

Please please please continue.. Very entertaining and well written.. I've paid to read books written by much less talented authors! You've got a great story going here...

Horseman68Horseman68over 4 years ago
Updated Comment: Betrayal.

Author has left enthralled readers hanging and waiting for the continuation of this story for over a year. Now we see the author has just begun another story. Craven betrayal of her readers. 🤬

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
@Everyone - it may be worth viewing the author's prologue on her next story

Dear MProst,

The story is WONDERFUL, and I look forward to your continuing it! Thank you.

I look forward to reading your next story, too.

Regarding the "odds" given by a doctor -- I quote Han Solo, "Never tell me the odds!" I also relate a couple of stories from my own life...

1. When I was 8 or so, my grandfather had a catastrophic stroke. He was paralyzed, non-vocal. The doctors said he might never be able to come home, and "less than one chance in a hundred he'll ever walk again." But he fought like hell, worked even harder. Eight years later, he stood up from his chair -- at home -- lifted his cane off the ground, and walked unassisted across the living room. He was getting better and better, stronger and stronger, for the rest of his life (until a different issue had him into the hospital, where he got pneumonia -- and THAT's what finally killed him).

2. My wife got a tumor, which the doctor removed all that he could surgically; but he reported "the progression is likely to be that nothing will show for at least 15 years, but sometime between year 15 to year 20, it will come back aggressively metastasized with about an 85% mortality rate." That was 27 years ago, and she shows no signs of cancer.

So fuck cancer, and fuck the odds.

The odds only tell you about everyone else, they don't tell you your own future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice but like most real good stories, left midway sadly. Any writer cares to take author's permission and close such stories they like?

Good story. Although like someone rightly pointed out, dick-magic is too tragic an ending on literotica. Someone who abhors an enemy and is adept at weapons to kill, just gives in to dick in a matter of minutes is just a lazy author's way to end it.

Though, the contrast between rape and sex is wonderfully brought out with these perfect, realistic lines - "She had expected a coarse surface, sharp and abrasive. How could the pain and damage she had suffered be explained otherwise?"

kdlucaskdlucasabout 4 years ago
I have loved this story since you began...

and if it stops now, that's okay. This is your gift to us. Do I want you to complete it? You bet!! You've worked hard, and it shows. However, your health comes first.

I've never had cancer, but my mom was just diagnosed. As her child, I encouraged her to look at all routes of treatment. The changes in the way cancer is treated today is so different than even 5 years ago. Like your children, I know they want to have you around as long as possible. Please think about seeing another specialist. I wish you all the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I would absolutely love it if you continue this story. The character development and your storytelling makes it such an immersing and wonderful experience. Please, please, please continue!!! Thank you!

sweetone66sweetone66over 3 years ago

A lovely, well written story! You've nothing to worry about when it comes to love scenes... it was delightful as well as exciting. 5 Stars throughout... please, please continue!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Very amazingly written. Creates havoc in a reader's mind. Would love to have the next chapter soon....

MissedLifeMissedLifeabout 3 years ago

Hope there is more to come. Roland should be every woman's first lover! Poor Louis just a title and nothing else going for him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Truly exceptional writing. This is a rare gem on Literotica. You are very modest I thought the sex scenes were erotic and classy. I’ve noticed on your story index that you submitted a story last year so I can only hope that you find the inspiration to add to this story. I honestly think that this would sell to the wider public if you opted to self publish.

I know that I’d love to read more of your work.

Thank you for sharing

Tess (uk)

hopelessdreamzhopelessdreamzalmost 3 years ago

Love the story so far. Please continue with Sabine and Roland's story. They deserve to have their love story out here for your readers rabid consumption. Thank you for sharing your talent and hard work with the rest of us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was so goood!!!! Need to read more of their love making! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please please please finish this story! 🙏

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please finish!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Classy and erotic sexy times! Well done :) until next time

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hey. I know your there. You wrote this story years ago, but I noticed that your latest edit was last month. You're still here. Finish what you started.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I agree with Anon, finish what you started please. I've been following this series for 3 years and I'm dying aha.

AmbuurleeeAmbuurleeeover 2 years ago

This is soooo good I hope you come back to this story. Pleaseeee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well that's a hot seduction. Something like it might have been with a experienced, considerate groom and an innocent bride.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love this story. I hope you return to it. The erotica in this chapter is the best of any story that I've read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Come on finish this one it soo fucking good just cant resist this type of literature

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hey, MProst, It's been 5 years. Are you going to finish this or not?

thomaskirkthomaskirkabout 1 year ago

What a superbly written story - would love to see this story continued though

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I wish this was a whole book, I would buy it and read it over and over. Such a refreshing change from the "rough conquering turned wanting" style of medieval erotic literature.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The best thing I’ve read on this site! Full charters and storyline! Maybe it’s not the best format for this kind of story because it doesn’t fit the typical, man treats a woman like crap but she falls in love with him because his dick’s THAT good (insert big-assed eye roll). I’ve written the author BEGGING for more of Roland and Anise. Let’s hope she grants us our wish!

Neuro_nymphNeuro_nymph8 months ago

This is such a one-of-a-kind piece of literature. I havent found anything even remotely similar or nearly as well written yet. Its such a refreshing change from the generic narratives of 'guy uses brute force and the woman succumbs to her "primal urges"' you see on here. You capture the very delicate ways of human nature in the most subtle forms of communication with such enchanting imagery and enticing word play, while also including the harsh and long lasting affects that trauma has on people. In a way, Sabine to me represents all the lead females on this site that are written under the generic 'aggresive r*pe culture' perspective, and Roland is the empowering lead whos using his wits and charms (not for lack of brawn) to heal her narrative. And it goes without saying, excellent fap material. As an avid reader with a low tolerance for sloppy smut, I sincerely hope we get to read the end of this tale.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Magnifiquement écrit et superbement documenté. Mais je suis déçue. Pourquoi vous être arrêtée en si bon chemin ? Mais en réfléchissant, je me dis que, quand on écrit aussi bien, on ne peut pas ne pas écrire : c'est un feu, une passion dévorante. Donc, où - ou sous quel autre pseudonyme - peut-on trouver vos œuvres ?

BigotedeFocaBigotedeFoca3 months ago

My, my, my, what an absolutely delicious piece of writing. Please continue this tale, it is certainly one of the better pieces of erotic writing I have encountered on this site.

Babydevil93Babydevil93about 1 month ago

Exellent chapter <3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous