Roy's Conquests: Courtney Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you for the potato salad, by the way," Courtney gestured to the bowl I left on the center island. "It seems to a be a hit."

"Oh sure, my pleasure," I smiled.

She looked like she wanted to say more, but I took over for her. "I'm hunting for a drink. Steve said he had beers around here somewhere." Snapping my fingers and glancing around like I was lost.

"There's a couple of coolers outside. And some more in the fridge," she spun and pulled open the refrigerator.

I came around the counter to join her. Boy am I glad that I did. That pesky center island hid that cute little blue flower sun dress from me. It was breezy and playful, something a young 1950's housewife might wear. But it showed those long smooth legs, and her rebellious little butterfly ankle tattoo. It hid her figure, but certainly not those breasts. They swelled in her dress, and the neckline gave just the slightest peek of her cleavage. I felt my mouth watering.

She was tempting... very tempting. And I'm just a man. I could hardly resist stepping up behind her as she bent over to fetch me a beer from the bottom shelf.

I placed my hands firmly on her hips, and pressed my crotch to her ass, feeling her soft butt cheeks yield against my hard body.

A sigh escaped her lips. The only sound for half a minute. She froze, not moving, just standing there, halfway bent into the refrigerator with her neighbor pressing his manhood against her.

Finally she came to her senses, and stood. Her face was bright red, and her expression one of nervous guilty surprise. "H-here," she offered the beer.

I stepped away, having already planted the idea in her head with that simple gesture. My intentions were perfectly clear. I opened the beer and took a sip as she smoothed her dress, having forgotten everything she was doing up until now, looking about herself, bewildered, and casting nervous glances to the patio door.

Just beyond the glass, the sight and sound of everyone at the party felt dangerously close. She was checking if anyone had seen.

I played it cool, as though that never happened at all. "So why are you in here, slaving away, instead of outside having fun, young lady?" I stood behind the island with her, leaning on my hand like I owned the place.

She was stammering nervously. I could see the fast rise and fall of her chest. I had jostled her with my brazen gesture and her brain was struggling to catch up to her racing thoughts.

"Oh... um..." her body was moving rapidly. Her hands and eyes were restless, glancing between me, the food on the counter, and the hallway and patio. Nobody was here. We were alone. But everyone was close. Very close. Close enough to make me feel alive. "Well someone has to take care of the chips and dip while Steve grills..."

She trailed off when my hand came to rest on the curve of her butt.

"I hate to see that," I said, sympathetically. "You and I could have our own fun in here while everyone else enjoys the party." I let my hand wander. First over one ass cheek, then to the other. I gave them each a little squeeze.

"Roy, we can't," Courtney's voice had dropped to a low whisper. Afraid to even make a sound, should someone glance in through the door and see. I knew it was impossible. The center island was large, and nobody would be able to see where my hand had come to rest. "Everyone is right out there."

I was hardly listening. My hand curiously began to lift her dress, inch by inch. I was gazing at her butt, curious to see what kind of panties she was wearing. She could have moved away. She could have pushed my hand off of her, if she was really concerned. But she did neither. She just stood on unsteady legs as I slowly revealed the backs of her smooth thighs.

"That makes it kind of exciting, don't you think?" I asked casually, as the bottom of her ass came into view. Not quite a thong, but the white cotton of her undies tucked cutely between her plump fleshy globes.

Courtney sucked in a breath to say something, but suddenly the patio door opened. Steve's mother looked a lot like Steve, if Steve was wearing a wig and weighed an extra hundred or so pounds. "Bathroom break," she smiled at the two of us.

I sipped my beer in one hand, while my other continued to touch and fondle Courtney's ass. From this newcomer's vantage point, she couldn't see my hand. Just an innocent casual chat between neighbors. Nothing more than that. Except for the red blush on Courtney's cheeks and the nervous fear of getting caught in such a compromising position.

"Too much to drink," I joked.

The woman giggled. "Are you going to be joining us, sweetie?" She asked Courtney.

Courtney struggled to find her voice. It took a moment for her to clear it and speak. During that time, my fingers followed the curve of her ass crack in a gentle caress, before digging in for the squeeze I'd been wanting to give her for a while now.

Courtney nearly jumped, but by some sort of luck, she didn't. "I- I don't want to step on Steve's toes," she said mildly. "I wouldn't want to bruise his ego by kicking him off the grill," she forced the joke, despite her voice sounding breathy.

The woman giggled again, before heading down the hall and leaving the two of us alone.

Courtney glanced at me, the alarm clear in her eyes. She tried to smack my hand away, but I was persistent. I roamed lower, slipping my fingers along the inside of her thigh. She gasped again, a soft sweet exhale.

"We can't," she whispered desperately at me. Gesturing with her eyes to all of her friends and family who were mere feet away.

"We can," I replied softly. "I think what you mean is, we shouldn't." And my fingers slipped between her legs until I found what I was hunting for. Her soft panties were already damp. Behind that shallow nervous expression was excitement. This was clearly a new thrill for her. A taboo-- being groped behind her husband's back within glancing distance from everyone whose opinion she held in the highest regard. What would they think if they saw her now?

She whimpered softly, throwing her hands over her mouth to stifle the involuntary moan that escaped her mouth when I pressed my finger against her special spot. Her legs grew unsteady, her knees threatening to knock together as she stood frozen in place on her trembling legs.

"Do you think they'd have any idea?" I teased, and sank my finger into her snatch through the thin cotton fabric. With my free hand, I unzipped my shorts. When I pulled my cock free, she glanced at it, gasped, and darted her eyes away from my impressive length. But the damage had been done. Her body responded with a dampening of her panties.

It wasn't until my fingers slipped around the edge of her underwear that we both heard the toilet flush from the next room. A moment later, Steve's mother rejoined us in the kitchen. "Thanks for having us over, again," she said to Courtney. "I can't get over how lovely your new home is."

She was completely oblivious that anything was amiss. She didn't have the first clue that I was violating her daughter-in-law with my fingers, while Courtney stood, desperately trying to compose herself and catch her breath.

"T-thanks," Courtney managed to choke out. Her hands clutching the granite for dear life. "We sure picked a good one."

Steve's rotund mother sauntered away, and Courtney nearly collapsed in relief when that patio door shut.

"You sure did pick a good house, alright," I added as I pressed my finger into the folds of Courtney's warm body, and enjoyed the way it was enveloped in her wetness.

She whimpered softly, and her body responded by pressing back into my hand.

She sounded out of breath when she spoke. "W-we could have gotten caught," she panted softly, and her hips began to move ever-so-slightly from side to side.

I responded by sinking my finger deeper into her body, gently fucking it in and out of her while we stood frozen in the kitchen, gazing out at the sea of family members-- any of whom could easily step inside and catch us in the lewd act.

"And then she would have seen what a horrible little slut her son married," I glided my wet finger in a gentle circle around her clit. Courtney shut her eyes for a moment, and grunted.

"Oh god..." she said, her voice trembling to hear her worst fear spoken out loud. But then she opened her eyes, and glanced my way. Not at me... but down at my manhood, hard and proud, reaching a full foot towards her.

The protest was on her lips, but the lust was in her eyes. The two were dueling and Courtney's face was the battlefield.

It was time to test the waters, and see just how into this she really was. Up until now, she just stood there and let me molest her with my fingers. And though I knew she was excited, I like some form of reciprocation-- I'm not a monster. I glanced around casually, just to reassure Courtney, and then I found the nearest spoon and nudged it from the counter. It clattered to the floor in a jingle that made Courtney jump.

She looked from it, to my cock, then back up to my eyes. Her breathing was so hard, I honestly thought the poor girl might faint.

"Oops," I shrugged in a nonchalant way, then I gently placed my hands on her shoulders, and eased her to the floor. She went willingly to her knees behind the kitchen island.

My eyes didn't follow her. I kept guard, having complete faith in Courtney to make her own decisions. I wasn't disappointed.

The warmth of her mouth wrapped around my cock so sudden and urgent that it was my turn to nearly jump. She knew that she was merely "retrieving a spoon". A task that would only take a matter of seconds. She didn't have time to dilly dally if she wanted to keep up the appearances that she desperately needed.

For a girl with Courtney's innocence and timid nature, you'd think there'd be nothing aggressive about a blow job from her. But her mouth made me grip the edge of the counter. She needed to be fast, and for that reason, she was utterly devouring me. She took my swollen cock to the back of her throat. Her head bobbed furiously. Her tongue danced and tasted and flicked. Her cheeks puckered in, and her lips made harsh sucking sounds. She was doing everything she possibly could with her mouth in a matter of seconds. One hand gripped my shaft and stroked and spun, the other cupped my heavy balls and rubbed and played.

The girl felt like she was trying to pull the secret of life straight from my dick.

"Ugh... ugh," I moaned softly. I couldn't stop myself. She was sucking me like her life depended on it. "Oh you little slut," I whispered, and glanced down at her. Those big eyes peered up at me. I could see the barely contained animal dwelling within her. I had seen it once before-- that night in my backyard when she had broken her wedding vows with me and let herself give in to the wildest night of her life. It was an expression that her husband, her family, and her friends had never seen before.

I stood in the kitchen feeding Courtney my cock for much longer than it would take to retrieve a dropped spoon from the floor. Not that I minded. It wasn't my marriage on the line. Her hungry mouth was hard to resist.

I glanced out the patio doors. Steve was at the grill. He offered me a smile. I waved back cheerfully, all the while his wife was out of view, on her knees sucking me like a cock starved whore.

Finally, as much as I didn't want to be, someone had to be the responsible one. Courtney seemed to have lost track of time. A gentle pat on the head was enough to convey that it was time to put on her good girl face again. She let my cock drop, wiped her mouth on the back of her hand, and stood on unsteady legs.

On her feet now, her cheeks were pink, her legs wobbling, and I doubted her heavy breaths would ever stop. For her sake, I prayed nobody would walk in and try to talk to her, because I'm sure she wouldn't be able to speak without sounding like she'd just run the Boston Marathon.

Despite the need for discretion, I was far from done with this repressed little slut. My cock was at full attention, and as Courtney tried to fix her hair and her dress, her hand was drawn down to it... okay, that may have been me pulling her hand. Her fingers wrapped around my shaft, and gave it nervous, tentative strokes, all the while her eyes remained glued to her husband and her guests, just beyond the kitchen windows.

While she stroked my girthy manhood, I couldn't stop myself. I reached my big paws up to her ass and started to hike up that cute little sun dress (that may have fooled everyone else, but didn't fool me). With those long legs of hers, it was a long journey, but when it reached the curve of her perky ass, I gripped her white cotton panties, and in one fierce motion, I yanked them down to her knees.

Courtney gave a cute little squeak of surprise. Her undies were soaked. Then I stepped behind her, slid my cock between her thighs, and let her dress drop around us once again. My cock against her pussy was our little secret. Just a harmless moment between a young wife and her old neighbor. I looked like I was coaching her in her cooking.

Thankfully my bowl of potato salad was close by, and I feigned directing her to add seasoning and give everything a whisk, when all the while, I pumped my cock back and forth between her smooth thighs.

With each little thrust, her pussy was growing wetter-- salivating on my shaft. It glided along her lips. As she busied herself by stirring the large bowl with shaking hands, Courtney's hips began to move with mine. Just a subtle little gyration and rolling movement that made her nether-regions kiss along my manhood. My body was folded around her as we both watched the guests outside with half-distracted caution.

But our lusty humping wasn't enough. And when she felt me reach between us, she spread her legs wider, bending forward ever-so-slightly over the center counter. I grasped my cock, and I knew it was now or never. I teased the head between her folds and started to drive my hips upward.

She grunted, dropped the mixing spoon, and gripped the counter. Her eyes shut, her lip clenched between her teeth.

"Christ, you're tight," I grunted in that animalistic way that I do when I'm in the zone. Indeed, she had bounced back from the last time I invaded her body. Her pussy was achingly tight as a sank myself into her, inch after painful inch.

"Ngh," she gasped as I pushed past the point where her husband could reach.

"You like getting fucked in front of your whole family?" I asked, teasing myself in and out of her slowly, and with each thrust, I contributed more of my length into her body.

It took her a moment to find her words. She managed a nod, and eventually, a very shaky "Yessss."

It drove me wild, and I could hardly resist giving one last hard thrust that stuffed the remaining length of my cock into the warm embrace of her pussy.

She gasped, throwing her hands over her mouth to keep from crying out and alerting the entire family to her willful infidelity.

I didn't give her the chance to regain her composure. With the party so close, and everyone coming and going, I was running on borrowed time. One hand grasped her hips. The other went straight to her tits and gave a squeeze over her dress. Her nipples weren't difficult to find. They were hard as pebbles and pressing through her top. I rolled one of them between my fingers as my hips fell into their usual mating rhythm.

Bent over the kitchen counter, with her husband and entire family a mere glance away, I fucked her hard and rough. Our bodies moving together.

Once Courtney got over her initial shock, her hips found the rhythm as well, and she pushed into my thrusts. She rolled her hips in time with withdrawals, her body begging mine for more. Her hands were braced on the edge of the counter, and she tossed her head back. Her brown curls slapping me softly in the face. I didn't mind.

Our pace was feverish. Courtney was good at keeping her moans contained to whispery little gasps, but I could tell it was a struggle.

"Look at him out there," I whispered in her ear, my mouth threatening to nibble her ear in a gesture that there'd be no playing off, should someone happen to see us.

"Oh god," she whispered back, knowing that I was teasing her. She looked at her husband at the grill as I fucked her rougher and harder. My cock stabbing into her body again and again-- taking what it wanted from this happy couple. My words were already effecting her body. Her pussy grew wetter, tighter.

"He has no idea that his cute wifey is inside, panties around her knees, bent over the kitchen counter..." I continued my savage attack of her pussy with my steel-hard rod.

"Roy..." she panted, "Roy... I'm going to..." Her body was threatening an orgasm, and she was scared that she wouldn't be able to control her voice, or contain her passion.

"... cheating on him... with the neighbor..." I was grunting too. My stamina is normally through the roof, but between Courtney's tightness, and the adrenaline surge of our risky romp, my own release was fast approaching.

"I'm gonna... I'm gonna cummmmm..." She cried out. She tried to quiet her screams, throwing her hands over her mouth. It wasn't good enough. I could tell by the way her muscles clamped down around my shaft that it was a powerful one. Thank god it wasn't a gusher, or we'd be scrambling to clean up after ourselves.

Her body quivered, her pussy tightened and convulsed. She was in hell, trying to stop her cries of pleasure from alerting the entire party. Her hands weren't cutting it. She scrambled for a cloth oven mitt and stuffed it into her mouth. She moaned into it like a pillow. The cheerful summer cartoon hand-holding bears that smiled from the fabric's design were far too innocent for what this little slut was doing.

"Oh, fuck baby, I'm cumming too," I grunted.

Courtney stiffened suddenly, even with her orgasm still coursing through her body, she was alarmed. "Not in me," she knew what kind of load I was capable of conjuring, and the thought of it leaking from her pussy while she tried to maintain her appearance at the party would have been a Herculean effort. One that she was not up for.

She moved away hurriedly, my cock slipping out of her pussy. "Ohhhh, better hurry," I grunted, my teeth clenched, my hand taking over where her pussy left off-- feverishly stroking myself over the edge. There was no turning back.

Courtney grabbed for the first thing she could-- which happened to be my bowl of homemade potato salad. Just as my cock began to launch the first of many ropes of my spunk, Courtney was there, catching it just in the nick of time.

The thick white cream that shot forth from my cock was immense, and it splashed right into the bowl of summer picnic food. My hand didn't relent on myself, stroking wildly, indifferent to the housewife now knelt in front of me with a shocked and lusty look on her face.

"Ohhh Courtney! Oh!" I snarled through my teeth as my cock launched my load all over the potato salad. My cock jumping in my hand with each rope like a startled viper. By the time my orgasm had subsided, the potato salad was thoroughly basted with a new ingredient-- my baby batter.

Courtney stood, heart pounding, cheeks red, and wonderful heavy chest rising and falling. She just stared at me in disbelief, oversized bowl cradled in her arms. My cock was still hard as a rock. That's not uncommon. My recovery is quicker than a hormonal teen who just discovered his father's collection of Playboys. Tucking it away now, would have proven almost impossible.

Thank god for that counter, because a moment later and the door opened.

"Hey, are you guys coming out? Burgers are almost ready," Steve. He was wearing a wide grin of misguided accomplishment and a dopey expression of clueless ness to his eyes. I turned to face the counter and replied with something equally dumb and innocent-- "Sounds great, buddy."