Roy's Conquests: Courtney Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Courtney didn't know how to react. A deer in headlights. Her panties were still around her knees (though that was impossible for her husband to notice), and giant bowl of potato salad covered in cum clutched to her bosom. She panicked, grabbed for the spoon and feverishly began to stir, mixing in the gooey white mess that had come straight from my balls.

"Here, I'll take that outside," Steve noticed the bowl.

Courtney attempted to protest, but Steve wasn't hearing it. "No, seriously. I want to try it. It'll go great with the burgers."

Courtney glanced at me one last time, a look of shock to her expression, before releasing it into Steve's chubby arms. I could hardly control my own amusement, and when Steve carried out my cum covered salad to his family and guests, it was all I could do to keep from bursting out laughing the moment he was out of earshot.

"Oh my god," Courtney whispered, watching as Steve laid the bowl at the picnic table, and unsuspecting guests began to spoon it out and dig in. She could hardly move. The poor girl's heart must have been pounding like crazy, because I swear I could see it beneath her chest. ...But then again... I was very intently studying her chest. God, those tits...

"Let's not worry about that now," I smiled and reached over. Her panties were still around her knees, and I hoisted them up. But when I reached her pussy, I couldn't resist helping myself to another touch, and to my surprise, she was wetter than ever.

"Bad girl," I grinned at her as I allowed my fingers to greedily rub her pussy.

She melted against my touch. "Ohhh," she shut her eyes and sighed with pleasure. "The things you do to me," she purred.

"Yeah? What do I do?" I replied innocently.

Her knees wobbled as my fingers continued to roam her pussy, circling and teasing her clit. "Fuck, you know just how to touch me," she groaned again, and her eyes wandered back to my hard on-- still standing full and proud.

I said nothing. My fingers roaming faster, moving in quick little circles around her clit. I had already started the engine. Now I was just revving it.

She glanced out the window. Family and friends were eating my potato salad, oblivious to the cum drenching that we'd seasoned it with. "Pretty proud of yourself, aren't you?" She groaned, her voice soft and lusty.

"I am," I replied. "And you like it."

She whimpered, biting her lip as her cheeks reddened. I bore down on her pussy with my expert fingers, and I knew she was putty in my hands. She didn't answer, but her moan was all the response I needed.

"Somewhere private, now," I ordered her.

She looked momentarily uncertain. "But what about..." she trailed off when she glanced back at my raging cock. It was jumping and twitching with my excited pulse. It had no intention of going back to sleep any time soon.

"It's either right here again, harder and louder than before... or we go some place with more privacy," I laid out her options, pure and simple.

She didn't need further coaxing. She was already leading me through the kitchen. There was an adorable tremble to her walk that made me rethink wanting to go anywhere. I could have taken her right then and there for all I cared.

I was careful to hide my immense erection as she led me through the house.

She picked the garage.

"You dirty girl," I remarked.

"I have a better excuse for being out here, than if we get caught in the bedroom," she admitted with a guilty blush.

The garage wasn't private-- we could still hear the ambient sounds of guests and music in the back yard-- but it was private enough for what we needed.

I pushed Courtney back against her husband's car, my hands going for what they wanted-- her body. All over her body. "Yes... fucking your neighbor in the garage is way more excusable than fucking him in the bedroom," I teased. One hand pulled Courtney's hair until her face tilted to the ceiling. With her neck presented, I planted my lips on her throat like a vampire and began to lick and suck at her skin hungrily.

She gasped and writhed beneath my touch. Her hand sought out my cock until I felt her fingers close around it. Then she was stroking while my hands went to her tits. "God I missed these," I said, pulling at the straps of her sundress. She shrugged them down her shoulders, and freed her breasts from her sunflower yellow bra.

Then my face was buried in her chest. Sucking at one of her plump melons while I squeezed and pulled and pinched the ample flesh of the other.

Courtney was gasping excitedly, with just the tiniest hint of guilty shame. The latter I found far more exciting. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy unrestrained enthusiasm, but there's something about a girl who *knows* what she's doing is wrong that really gets me going.

"I forgot how rough you can be," Courtney had to fight to form the words. My roaming hands and hungry mouth on her chest made her words come out shaky and uncertain. My lips locked around one of her pert nipples, and pulled hard at it as I sucked it into my mouth.

"Oh did you?" I asked, and reached between her legs. This time I didn't so much pull down her panties as I gripped them roughly and tugged them in one motion until I felt the snap of the soft material.

I tossed away her torn panties, pulled one of her legs up until it was resting against my hip, and I returned my cock to where it belonged-- deep in this little slut's snatch. A hard thrust, and I sank myself once again into the warm embrace of her body.

She whimpered, still not used to a man of my size, and nodded. She was lightheaded, weak in the knees. "And persuasive." She licked her lips as I fucked her against the car.

Both hands moved away from groping at her tremendous boobs. I grasped her hips and picked her up. She threw both legs around my waist, her back resting against the car. I thrust myself in and out of her body, greedily claiming her for myself that afternoon. My heavy balls slapping against her ass with each thrust.

She leaned her head back. Her expression going from nervous and mystified to one of absolute pleasure. Her eyes rolled back in her head. Her tits wobbled and knocked together as I tightened my grip around her waist and pulled her into my thrusts. My dick disappeared again and again beneath that cheerful little sundress of hers.

The car shook behind her back. "Ohhh fuck," she whimpered and cried out. She licked her lips and her legs tightened around my waist. I knew it was happening. She was cumming already.

"That's it baby. Cum for your old neighbor," I grunted. My hips driving my length into her.

"Harder," she whispered, almost afraid to say it louder at first. But then she found her voice. "Harder." She said with more resolve, even as her orgasm took hold. I was happy to oblige.

The thrusting on her body could only be described as an attack on her womanhood. My balls slapped against her ass. Her curves jiggled freely. Her boobs were in a never ending up-and-down bounce like a pair of basketballs being dribbled to the net. She couldn't even find her voice to cry out anymore. Her eyes shut and her face contorted in a cringe of uncontrolled pleasure that threatened to scream out and alert the entire party of our private garage fun. She was being jack hammered senseless.

"Fuck... fuck... fuccccccckkkk!" She started to moan out, her voice rising and her face contorting as her orgasm turned into a daisy-chain of pleasure. For as bold as I am, even I had to clamp my hand over her mouth to keep her entire family from hearing what was happening behind these walls.

She screamed into my hand as her whole body tightened its grip on my cock, and a moment later, I felt the juicy rush of wetness down my shaft that flowed from between her thighs.

When her eyes popped open, she was staring at me in reverent disbelief. Slowly, I pulled my hand from her mouth and slowed my pace to a steady in and out, to let the poor girl catch her breath.

She was breathing hard. She was looking at me like she was seeing God for the first time. Her breath was quivery and uneven.

"Fuck..." she whispered in a shocked exhale.

I grinned, proud of myself, still giving slow deep pumps, like an engine winding down.

"I forgot how good you are at that." She admitted with a guilty impressed blush.

"Maybe that's because you don't stop by and visit your neighbor from time to time," I said. "So I have to surprise you when you're having a party."

"Well... maybe I'll stop by," she said finally.

"I think you should," I said, "But not before we have a little more fun." I set her back down on her feet. Her dress fluttered into place around her legs, but her tits were still out and standing full and proud.

I pulled open the car door and climbed into the backseat. Courtney didn't need to be prompted. She knew to follow.

She shut the door behind herself as I made myself comfortable in the back seat of Steve's car. "Going to make me feel young again," I grinned to myself.

"Oh yeah?" Her voice was husky and excited as she crawled into my lap and sat down on top of me, her thighs straddling my body and my dick right against her entrance. "Reminds you of your days corrupting slutty teens with that big cock?"

I grinned even wider. "No... I was still corrupting married women, even when I was a teen."

Courtney bit her lip as she settled herself onto my cock. "Mmmmm," she purred as she sank it deep into her body. "I can certainly believe it"

Then she bent forward, pressed those big lovely boobs against my chest and began to slowly ride my shaft up and down. The car bounced gently on its shocks. I reached beneath Courtney's dress and held her by the ass, the two of us controlled her slow up and down movements. She wanted to feel every single inch of my cock, and I wasn't going to deprive her of that feeling. God knew that each pump was a long journey for her body to take, but it was worth it.

Her mouth sought out mine, and as she worked her body up and down to please me, we made out like a pair of hormonal teens. Her tongue flicked playfully against mine, enticing mine to chase her. All the while, her hips moved in little eager rotations, swaying from side to side, putting on a good show for her new lover, while her old one was in the back yard, entertaining guests.

Fine by me, since I had my hands full, entertaining the hostess. And speaking of full hands... I couldn't keep my hands off of her tits. By now a thin sheen of sweat had broken out on them, from the heat in the car. I intently rubbed them as her big juicy ass went up and down, faster and faster, hammering against my manhood. I thrust up into her bounces as best as I could, but this was her effort-- her rodeo. So for most of that time, I was content to lay back and let this young slut fuck me for a change.

The car continued to bounce, and squeak on its springs. Sweat ran down our bodies. I could feel it running down my shaft, dripping from my balls onto Steve's seats. If only he knew that it would be his wife's and his neighbor's cum staining the seats.

Just as Courtney's back started to arch and she leaned up to catch her breath, did I seize the moment to unleash my animal side again. I moved us around until she was on all fours with me proudly mounted up behind my conquest.

I held her by the hips, and pulled her body back into my next thrust. And just as I began to fuck her in the doggy style position in the back seat of the car, the door from the garage to the house opened. We both froze.

"I don't know where she is," Steve called over his shoulder to someone else further inside. "I'm not her GPS."

He took a swig from the last of the beer bottle in his hand, let out a hearty belch, before tossing the bottle into the recycle bin just beside the door. It clattered noisily enough to make me and Courtney nearly jump.

If he'd glanced at the car for half a second, he'd see beyond the foggy glass the sight of his half naked wife on all fours in the back seat, with his hot and sweaty neighbor kneeling behind her, his cock buried up to the hilt inside of her pussy.

But Steve didn't look. The person in the house called back to him, and Steve laughed good naturedly. "Aren't I good enough company?"

Then he turned to the house and stepped back inside, oblivious to his wife's cheating and his neighbor's backstabbing betrayal.

My thrusting resumed before the door even shut behind the pudgy fuck.

Courtney was panting, braced on trembling arms. "That was..." My excited cock sank deep, and her breath caught. "...close," she exhaled, finally finding the word.

"You loved it," I grunted and nearly yanked her back against my next thrust. My cock stabbed deep into her womb. My sudden aggression spurred by the need to fuck her harder than ever, a new lover reminding her that I was a far better suitor than her husband.

She moaned in pleasure, her body breaking out in goosebumps. "It was so bad."

"Wasn't it?" One hand grasped her by the curly hair and yanked her back into my relentless pounding.

"I feel so naughty," she admitted.

"That's because you are." Another hard thrust. "You're a dirty, naughty, terrible wifey," I pulled her dress up around her hips, exposing her bare ass to me. I gave her a crisp slap across her smooth round globes, and it made her cry out in pleasure and pain.

"Oh god... Roy..." she panted. I slapped her ass again, and her arms went weak. She bent forward, resting her face against the fabric of the back seat.

"I'm your senior. You call me 'sir', like an obedient respectful young lady," I ordered and spanked her again.

She whimpered meekly, and replied with a "Yes sir..." All the while, her butt continued to bounce back into my thrusts, meeting the pleasure that I was delivering to her tight little hole.

"That's it... such a bad girl... fucking behind your husband's back."

"You make me this way," she moaned, chewing the tip of her finger, her body trying to keep up with mine. But I could tell that she was getting tired, just trying. She didn't have the decades of practice that I did.

"I'm going to make you a lot of things, you dirty cheating slut," I snarled.

"Oh fuck... sir... I'm going to... I'm going to... I'm going to cum again..." The orgasm took hold even as the last words began to climb into a higher and higher pitch, like she was cresting a mountain top. By the time her body went into convulsions, her voice was a girlish squeak.

At the very apex of her orgasm, I grasped her hips, and pulled her hard into one final thrust. I had been feeling my own conclusion arriving. And just as my cock sent Courtney screaming into her next orgasm, so too did I have mine. Only this time, there was no heaping bowl of potato salad to catch it.

"Ohhhh take it, slut wife," I grunted, and what followed was my balls unleashing their payload. It traveled down my shaft with a velocity of a millions of my sperm desperate to be birthed.

When it gushed into Courtney's womb, her body stiffened. She felt it too, and in lieu of protesting, she cried out in an uncertain pleasurable moan. My cock shuddered, announcing the burst of another rope of hot cum. And when Courtney felt it, she moaned again. The sex starved slut moaned each time a new geyser of my baby batter shot into her body.

She took each eruption like a trooper, until my orgasm was done. And when I pulled slowly out of her, I could tell that it was more cum than her body knew what to do with. I watched with a sense of pride as the excess white spunk flowed from her slit and ran freely down her inner thighs, onto her husband's car seats.

She felt around with her fingers, running them through the mess I'd left behind. Just the very mess that she'd been hoping to avoid.

She glanced at her hand, then flung the cum away, disinterested. She was too spent, too worn out and tired to be concerned at this point. Her only focus now was just catching her breath... and maybe finding her voice. Her head was still rested against the car seat. Her mouth hanging open. Finally, she managed to compose herself enough to pull her dress down and cover the leaking mess of cream filling I'd inseminated her with.

We climbed from the car on unsteady legs. The windows were fogged up and the car itself smelled of sex. Courtney was too distracted to notice, and I couldn't care less (if I'm being honest).

Courtney fixed her dress. "What do we do now?" She asked with bewilderment in her voice. She was adjusting the straps of her dress and fixing her hair. The poor girl needed my guidance for more than just for sex. She needed to know how to play it off that she wasn't a guilty tramp.

Personally, I could have gone again. But after that last venture, I decided it best to give her a break. "Now, we go rejoin the party, and mingle and have fun. Just like nothing happened." I said, tucking my cock back into my shorts.

"What about this?" She lifted her dress to show the cum running down her inner thighs. I'd done more than enough to mark my territory on her body.

I shrugged. "Do what you have to do. But we'd better go back inside, and get you something to eat before anyone gets too suspicious..." I put my arm around her and guided her back in.

"O-okay," she said, her demeanor returning to that of the timid housewife, and not the sexual panther she'd been minutes ago.

I couldn't resist the smug smile that pulled at the corners of my mouth. "Have you tried the potato salad yet?"

And with that, I'll leave off here. So ends, yet another Roy conquest. Good night, readers. Your wife is next!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Roy's Conquests: Courtney Old bull seduces new wife next door.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
A Cuckold Made Hung lodger seduces wife and cuckolds a willing husband.in Loving Wives
Cucking the Snowbound Couple Hot stranger gets snowed in with a honeymooning couple.in Loving Wives
More Stories