Rrrrrrrr

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then came the hair. Ashley slowly and methodically glued tufts of hair over the forehead and around the front of the ears and on the back half of the cheeks. The hair was long enough to then be brushed lightly back over the front edge of the hoodie to blend in with its hair. A small eye mask with vertical, oval openings was put on last. The final effect was phenomenal. Lindsey looked like a sleek, feline goddess. She couldn't believe how good she looked and how she couldn't recognize herself.

"Now you need fangs. I recommend these tiny little extensions on your canines, just three quarters of an inch. They are rubberized, that way you can still close your mouth." Once they were in Lindsey smiled and was astounded at how real they looked.

"Now, we need to attach the tail. It is fairly long and would get in the way if it were to hang freely so we've designed it to follow down behind one leg to where it's attached at the calf. You can see it curls out from there a bit and it won't get in the way when you go to get out of the costume. Come on, let's see how you look."

Lindsey stood in front of the mirror. In front of her she saw a sleek feline oozing sex appeal. The face was totally a cat face under the small mask and Lindsey couldn't even recognize herself. The cloth hugged and caressed the skin. Her nipples stood proud and drew attention to her breasts and the generous cleavage in the low-cut bodice. And below, her camel toe drew one's eyes and completed the sexy look.

"My God, it's great, Ashley. I look, I look..."

"You look like sex personified. I promise you'll be the hit of the party. Oh, if I could only be your age again, I'd go as your twin. You'll have so much fun."

"I can't thank you enough."

"Hey, we're glad you contributed to the raffle. You know the student government helped us raise over six thousand dollars to rebuild the stage in the main theater, so thank you. Wanna picture?"

"Yes, please, that'd be great."

Ashley led Lindsey into a small anteroom of the theater and took dozens of pictures with Lindsey's phone. At first Lindsey sat on a couch in various poses, then she stood for more. She pranced and she stalked and bared her fangs as flash after flash went off.

"That ought to do it. You might not want to show all of these to your folks, they really are a bit too racy for some people. Look, you have a good time. Don't worry about bringing the costume back until next week. Remember, rubbing alcohol will pull the nails and the hair off and simple makeup remover will take care of the skin coloring."

"Uh, where can I put my key? I'll need to have that, at least."

"Oh, I forgot to tell you. There is a tiny little pocket right behind each ankle. You can slip a key in there; no one will notice it."

"That's a great idea," she responded and went over to get her purse and clothes.

"OK, I'm ready to head out. Thanks for all you did. I'll pop by Monday and drop off the costume."

"Drop your clothes off at your room but at least take your coat to keep warm until you get to the party. Have fun. I'm sure you will."

Wearing her coat loosely around her Lindsey went over to her dorm and slipped in the back entrance. She made it all the way to her room and sat there waiting for Chris. She grabbed her key to slip in the hidden pocket behind her left ankle and just as she went to close her purse, she saw her emergency condom. She always wanted to have one handy, but she hadn't ever needed it, as she usually knew well in advance how a date would turn out. It reminded her of the old saying that a guy may wonder if he's going to get lucky on a date while a girl always knows if she is.

"Maybe I'll take it, just to be sure," she thought to herself as she stuffed it into the other hidden pocket.

Once Chris came in, she shouted, "Wow, girl, is that really you? I don't even recognize you at all."

Instead of answering Lindsey let a low, guttural purring rise from her throat as she nodded yes.

"Oh, you sound really cool, too. Ready to go?"

"I want to arrive alone; I don't want anyone to guess who I am. Could you check down the hall and make sure nobody's there? Then I'll walk over to the house and arrive alone. Please don't talk to me or hang out with me, I want no clues as to who I am."

"You really are looking to trick Andy, aren't you? I'll leave you alone and if anyone asks where you are, should I just tell 'em I'm not sure where you are?"

"Yeah, good idea. I've decided not to talk at all, I'll just do my purring bit and see what happens. I sure hope Andy pays attention. If not, maybe I'll play the field."

"Atta girl, that's what I like to see. Let me quick get my cheerleader outfit on and then I'll make sure the coast is clear."

A few minutes later Chris waved that the back entrance was clear and Lindsey quickly slipped out the door. She walked across campus to the party with Chris following a few hundred feet behind. Well before she got to the party she could feel and hear the bass from the band. As she neared the front door, she encountered a few other partygoers.

"Cat Lady, I love your outfit," said one of the girls.

"Yeah, sexy as hell," said the guy with her, which earned him a small slap on his butt.

"You better be looking at me, Sweetheart, not Cat Lady."

"Oh, Julie, it doesn't matter where I get my appetite, as long as I eat at home, right?" he responded to laughter from several of the others.

"Rrrrrrrr," was the only response from Lindsey.

Just inside the door she was met by a girl who was taking coats. "I'd normally give you a paper with a number so you could get your coat later, but I see you have no place to keep it. Just remember your number is seventy-two. I'll certainly remember you. Nice outfit, by the way. Where'd you get it?"

"Rrrrrrrr," she responded with a smile.

Once in the main room she saw dozens of partiers wearing all kinds of outfits. Chris wouldn't be the only cheerleader, unfortunately, but there were no other cats. She slid over to the bar, took a white wine and drank it very quickly to try and calm her nerves.

Then she sensed it before she saw it. Guys everywhere were looking right at her. She could feel and see their eyes looking up and down. Some of the guys were quite obvious looking at her pelvis and boobs. She had never felt so embarrassed yet so sexy at the same time. In just a few minutes Zorro came over and asked her to dance.

"Rrrrrrrr," she purred as she nodded yes and held her hand out to him. They moved to the dance floor and started to jump and sway to the music. As she did, she realized that the movement really accentuated her breasts, causing Zorro to try and look at her chest without appearing to be looking. Next up was a slow song, which they danced to arm-in-arm. She immediately could feel his erection as he leaned over her ear and whispered,

"Would you like to go upstairs?"

"Rrrrrrrr," came the response with a slight shake of the head. She broke away from him and just as she turned, the Incredible Hulk stood in front of her holding out his hand for a dance. She accepted and continued dancing the slow tune with him. She knew it was Zach and was pleased to see he didn't try to dance too close like Zorro did.

He eventually said something in her ear but the music was so loud she just couldn't hear him well so she responded with a simple shrug. He seemed to accept that and finished the dance before turning to her and saying something again that she couldn't hear over the music. She smiled, bared her fangs and went off to the snack table.

After that, everywhere she went, guys were asking her to dance, trying to get her attention. She felt eyes on her at every second. She could also sense venom from some of the girls who obviously didn't like the competition. After dancing and fending off unwanted roaming hands for nearly an hour, she wandered back to the kitchen for some more snacks. Just outside the open door she stopped as she heard someone talking to Chris.

"Chris, do you know who the Cat Lady is? And can you believe that outfit? I wish I had the body and the nerve to wear that. She's awesome."

"Yeah, pretty nice. I don't think she's quit dancing since she came in. Seems to be enjoying herself. So, you don't know who it is, huh?"

"No, do you?"

"I recognize most the people here and the only ones who I think could pull that off I've already seen in other costumes," answered Chris somewhat vaguely.

"Oh, here she is now! Hey, Cat Lady, nice outfit. Sexy as all get out."

"Rrrrrrrr."

"Uh, just who are you." Lindsey answered with a shrug and a shaking of her head.

"Aww, come on, you can tell us!"

"Rrrrrrrr."

"So, you're playing the cards close to your chest, I see. Nice chest, by the way, I wish my boobs were half as nice as yours."

"Rrrrrrrr," responded Lindsey with a smile and she mouthed 'Thank you.'

"You're welcome. Keep having fun."

Once the other girl had left Chris stood next to Lindsey and whispered, "You're the talk of the party. The guys are drooling and the girls are either, like, curious or pissed. And, Hey, I saw Spiderman come in just a few minutes ago. Go git 'im, Tiger," she laughed.

Lindsey felt her heart beat faster and harder. Andy was out there, now was the time to make her move. She grabbed a couple of quick snacks and had another glass of wine before she went back into the crowd. She wandered around looking for Spiderman and didn't see him immediately. Later as she was moving down the hall, she glanced into what appeared to be a small study and she saw him there talking with two girls dressed up as ewoks. His outfit was skin-tight, which seemed to emphasize his cute ass. The mask covered his entire face except for an opening for his mouth. The eyeholes were covered with fine, grey gauze that hid his eyes.

"Dammit, he's mine tonight," she thought as she moved towards him. As she came close the ewoks she hissed and they backed up and one of them giggled, "Spiderman, she's all yours. We can't compete with that outfit."

Suddenly Lindsey was in a quiet room with the man of her dreams. She stood tall, stretched out her torso and gently reached over to drag her nails down his arm.

"Rrrrrrrr."

"Uh, hi..." he started to say just as she held her finger to his lips and whispered "Shh" back to him. Lindsey figured since she wasn't going to talk, Andy shouldn't either.

"But..." he tried again with her whispering back "Shh" as she dug her claws a tiny bit into his arm.

"OK" and the claws dug deeper. Eventually he seemed to understand he was not to talk. She took his hand and pulled him to the middle of the room and started to slow dance with him. She slid up against him, rubbed her breasts on him and thrust her pelvis to his. He rapidly developed a very full erection, which she acknowledged with even more rubbing of her pelvis.

Eventually the music from the band changed to a fast beat and he went to break apart from her. She gently dug her claws into his back, shook her head 'No' and kept on slow dancing and rubbing up against him. After the next tune she held herself against him, bent her head back and pulled his down to her. Their lips met and softly nibbled each other's, then she gently slipped her tongue between his teeth. The kiss deepened as they stood there holding each other closely.

Then they slowly pulled apart and he went to talk and she again dug her claws into his back. He smiled, held his hand up as if to stop her and left the room quickly. Within a minute or two he was right back holding a beer and a glass of wine. She smiled, took the wine and placed it on a table after she took a couple of sips. She then took the beer, placed it also on the table and began to dance solo in front of him. She swayed and bent back, emphasizing her breasts, then she thrust her pelvis emphasizing her slit. As she glanced at him, she saw he still sported a sizeable erection.

After the song was over another couple came into the room. "Mind if we join you?" the girl asked. Lindsey did not want to lose the privacy so she turned to them, bared her teeth and fangs, drew her hands up with claws extended and hissed, "Rrrrrrrr."

"OK, OK, we get it. You want privacy. By the way, if you really want privacy, last room on the right, third floor. It has a lock, too. Good luck, Spidey, she looks like she'll eat you alive," she laughed as she dragged her date with her out of the room.

Lindsey went back to her dancing she drew herself closer and closer until she was rubbing herself on him again. He reached around her and started to move with her, rubbing torsos. After a few minutes she reached up and again was given a wonderfully warm and sexy kiss.

"I knew Andy had it in him," she thought. As they danced and kissed, she started to think about how far she wanted to go with him. Usually she wanted to get to know a guy before having sex, but this was Andy, her fantasy guy. She decided to test the waters, so to speak, and she reached down and gently felt erection. He jumped a little but did not pull back. "He's into this," she thought. The more she thought the more she decided that maybe they could take this upstairs. With one final kiss she grabbed his hand and pulled him to the door.

Once in the hallway they navigated through the crowd until she found the stairway leading up.

"Better watch it, Spiderman. Cats eat spiders," someone shouted up at them.

"Yeah, but maybe he'll trap her in his web," a girl responded.

Lindsey turned, bared her teeth again and hissed. The first voice called out, "I'd bet on the cat, Spidey hasn't a chance!"

There was general laughter and then some wolf whistling as the two climbed up to the top of the stairs. From there they found a new flight going up to the third floor. Once at the room she opened the door to find a small bedroom with a double bed. There was a dim nightlight plugged in the wall but there was no other light once the door was closed and locked.

"Now I get him all to myself," she thought as she pulled him to her. After kissing a bit, she took his hand and pulled him to the bed. Eventually she was rubbing his cock through the thin costume but he seemed reluctant to touch her except on her back. Frustrated, she grabbed his hand and brought it to her breast. He took the hint and slowly started to massage the breast and rub and tickle the nipple. Lindsey began to sigh into his mouth as she got seriously stimulated.

"This feels really good. I hope he likes it," she thought.

As if to answer her question Spiderman suddenly pulled her down onto the bed and crawled on top. "Now that's more like it," she said to herself. She pulled his pelvis down onto hers and suddenly realized his costume was two pieced and she could reach into the back of his pants and rub his ass. With this in mind her hands slipped under the waistband and felt his cheeks. He was commando and suddenly she was feeling Andy's ass. She was in heaven! Never would she have dreamed this could be happening.

Eventually he rolled off her and stretched out next to her and used one hand to continue to stroke her front. Now he was more daring and rubbed all over her chest and down to her pelvis. He was even starting to feel her slit, she realized happily. She let him rub up and down a bit and then pushed him onto his back. She straddled him over the knees and slowly pulled down his costume pants until his cock bounced free.

"Nice size," she thought as she felt his firm shaft tipped with velvet soft skin. She rubbed up and down and then leaned over his cock, dribbled some spit right on the head and then started to give him a slow, sensual hand job. As she went on, she realized he was breathing heavier and heavier. "I might as well get him off, otherwise he won't last long," she figured.

Then she did something she had never done so early in a relationship. She went down on him. He tasted fantastic. The muskiness of his scent tickled her nose, as did his hair when she slid down him. With one hand rubbing up and down and her mouth slurping and bobbing around the head she was suddenly aware his pelvis started to move up off the mattress.

He had gently placed his hands on the back of her head but didn't force her, something she had hated with one of her prior experiences giving a blowjob.

A short bit later his breathing became erratic and he suddenly let out a whoosh of air as he came in her mouth. She swallowed as much as she could and just lay there holding his deflating cock.

"Tha..."

"Rrrrrrrr," she replied as she gently dug her claws into his cock.

"OK, ok..."

Her claws dug a little deeper convincing him not to talk. For a few more minutes they just lay there, feeling the moment. Then he turned to her and started to kiss her, first on the mouth and then down to her chest. His kisses felt like smooth fire on her skin as he reached lower and lower. She pulled her top down a bit to expose her nipples and he took the hint. His mouth and tongue danced from one beaded nipple to the other, causing her to get more and more excited until she could stand it no longer. She sat up, turned around and guided his hand to the zipper. He pulled it slowly all the way down and then she slipped herself part way from the costume. The head and the arms were still on, the torso and legs were off.

Once this was done, he reached over and started to stroke her lips. While it felt very good, Lindsey wanted so much more. Finally, she slid up in bed, straddled him, moved her pussy close to his face and pulled him to her. "If that isn't enough of a clue for him, then I don't know what is," she thought.

He clearly got the clue and slipped his tongue out and slowly began to lick up and down along the slit. Every few times he'd touch her clit, driving her more and more into an excited state. Once his finger slid into her, she was rapidly on the road to a world-class orgasm. Lindsey loved orgasms and could tell seconds before they happened how good they'd be. She just knew this one was going to be grand. She reached down to his head, pulled him tighter to her, rocked her pelvis in time with his tongue and then it happened: Wave after wave of intense pleasure rocketed her from her pelvis to her brain. She saw stars and colored lights as her eyes squeezed shut. She tried to keep quiet but a few faint moans squeaked out of her lips before she controlled herself. Finally, she collapsed down on the bed, breathing deeply. She turned to him and kissed him again, savoring her own taste on his lips.

"Mmm," she hummed.

"Mmm, hmm," he hummed back to her.

After a few minutes she felt him starting to get hard again. She reached down and stroked him to a full erection. "That was fast," she thought, "Fast, but nice." Suddenly, she decided that she wanted all of him. To heck with her prior attitude, she wanted him now. She wanted Andy's cock buried in her pussy, stroking in and out. It had been too long and she needed a good screw. She sat up, reached around until she felt the leg of her costume and went for the little hidden pocket. Out popped the small package, which she tore open before pulling out the condom. Holding his cock in her hand she started to roll the condom down on him when she felt him struggle a bit.

"Rrrrrrrr," she hissed and pushed him back down on the bed and finished rolling the condom onto his cock. She then leaned down and faintly whispered the only word she'd spoken all night into his ear. "OK?"

"Mmm, hmm," was the response. With that she crawled over him and slowly slid down onto the cock. It felt so good stretching her, filling her and eventually bumping into her cervix, something she really liked. Then she started to move up and down, slowly at first, then faster. She managed to push her clit down onto his pubic bone, stimulating her further and further. The pressure, the pulling and the stretching all combined to give her more stimulation, but just not quite enough. She reached down and guided his finger to her clit and he vigorously started to massage it as she rode up and down.