Rrrrrrrr

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, out of nowhere, her orgasm stuck. It was a softer but yet a more fulfilling, a more total-body climax than her previous one had been. She was vaguely aware he had come also so she slowed down and eventually stopped moving as she rested on his chest.

Then the tears started. Lindsey hated it when she cried after orgasm, but sometimes the combination of the sensation and the loving closeness was too much and she would puddle up. Big tears fell from her eyes onto Spiderman's costume and he didn't realize immediately that she was crying. Once he did, he whispered, "OK?"

"Mmm, hmm," was her response and they both chuckled quietly and then she kissed him softly as her tears stopped. After a few minutes she felt herself starting to doze off so she purposefully sat up, pulled herself off of him and removed the condom. She turned around and found his pants and started to slip them on him. Once she could tell that he was dressed, she turned away from him and managed to pull her costume back on. As she did, she realized she was soaking wet, so she grabbed a tissue, folded it tightly and wedged between her lips. He then lightly kissed her back every inch or so just above the zipper as he pulled it slowly to the top.

After she was dressed, Andy pulled her down and began to kiss her in a slow, languid manner. It was those kisses that told her he was special. No "Slam-bam, thank you Ma'am," roll over and fall asleep for him. No, he was telling her with his kisses that this had been a wonderful and meaningful time together. He was thanking her and loving her at the same time. His caresses and hugs were gentle and loving, not pushy and controlling. Although they had sex earlier, she realized they were now actually making sweet, gentle love with those soft kisses and light strokes. She started to tear up again but was able to calm herself as she sighed into his neck.

Eventually she sat back up on the edge of the bed, waited for him to do the same and then they stood and kissed a few more times. She decided that she wanted this evening to be a special memory and she wanted him to want and desire her, so she felt it would be best to leave without revealing her true identity. She'd deal with that later. Lindsey reached over to the door, opened it and stood in front of him. With her hand placed over his chest she held him in the room with a soft "Rrrrrrrr" and then turned to leave. Andy softly held her hand to prevent her from going but she pulled away, warned him with another smiling hiss and then left him behind the door as she walked down the hall.

Lindsey quickly got her bearings as she slipped down the stairs. At the bottom a few people clapped and there were a few catcalls, no pun intended, but she was able to leave without too many people knowing. She grabbed her coat at the door and ran back to her room.

There she collapsed into her bed. After relaxing a few minutes, she sat up, stripped, grabbed a supply of rubbing alcohol and started to remove the hair, claws and paint. Because she was exhausted, she decided to do a final cleaning in the morning

Once in bed, she found she couldn't sleep. Usually after orgasms she would collapse into bed and sleep soundly, but there was something that prevented her from doing just that. She lay there staring at the ceiling and wondered if she could really be so into someone after such a night. Sure, Andy was hot, but she'd never had a chance to talk with him in any detail and he never seemed to be that interested in her. Somehow, just somehow, she knew that this evening had been special. She wasn't going to use the "L" word; that would be crazy so soon in a relationship. But she did know deep down that they had connected way beyond simple sex. Maybe because they didn't talk, it forced them to communicate on a different level with the slow kissing and caresses after they had had sex. Or maybe that was it: they hadn't just screwed; they had actually made love with each other at the very end. She wasn't sure that was the answer, but she was definitely going to pursue this relationship. Eventually she fell asleep and was only vaguely aware of Chris when she came in later.

Lindsey did not see Andy at all the next day. Sundays after big parties were usually fairly quiet as many people slept in or suffered hangovers. She was able to do a little studying fairly early, leaving Chris to sleep. Later in the day Chris caught up with her and asked, "Well?"

"A lady doesn't kiss and tell," giggled Lindsey.

"Yeah, I heard you two went upstairs and were gone for, like, nearly two hours."

"I didn't keep track of the time," she answered. "It was dark and, you know, I was busy!"

"I knew it. Congrats. I hope things work out for you. Someday you'll have to give me the dirty details but for now you look like a well-serviced woman."

"Yeah, I hope they work out, too. I'm nervous as all get out thinking about talking with him, telling him who he scr__, well, who he spent time with."

"Were you going to say 'screwed'? Why, you little slut. No, no, I'm just teasing you, Lind. But I'm so glad you listened to my advice."

"I never said I took your advice, now, did I?" laughed Lindsey.

"I think you did. Well, anyway, good luck with talking to him. I have no idea what you should say. Just be natural and see where the conversation leads."

It was Monday morning when she saw Andy going through the cafeteria line for breakfast. She followed and then sat across from him at a small table in the corner.

"Well, here goes," she thought.

"Say, Andy, how'd you like the party?"

"Oh, it was OK, I guess."

"OK, you guess?" she thought to herself. "Uh, did you meet anyone there?" she asked him.

"Oh, the usual crowd, nothing special."

"Nothing special?" the thought to herself again, getting a bit pissed off. "What'd you do?" she asked him in a sweet voice.

"Oh, just hung out. I did talk with Chris a bit. Didn't see you, though."

"Chris? That bitch!" she muttered to herself under her breath. "Oh, I haven't talked with her much since then," she replied to him. She took in a deep breath and finally blurted it out. "Uh, Andy, about the party, I need to tell you something..."

Andy, rather rudely she thought, interrupted her and said, "Can you save it, Lindsey? I gotta run, I'm late for class. See you around."

"Uh, sure, OK," she said in a quiet, stunned voice. Just as he stood up, she noted something behind his right ear. "Andy, wait a second, you got something in your hair." She reached up and pulled a tuft of green yarn, from behind his ear.

"What's this?" she asked.

"Oh, that's part of the Incredible Hulk costume that I have been trying to wash out of my hair."

"Oh, I thought Chris told me you were going as Spiderman," replied an astonished Lindsey.

"Nah, Zach and I decided to switch at the last minute. The smell of the Hulk's paint bothered him so much that he went as Spiderman. Uh, why do you want to know?" he asked to Lindsey's back as she fled the dining room.

"Zach, oh my God, it was Zach! Sweet, shy Zach," she murmured to herself as she ran back to the dorm. "He's always been so nice to me. No wonder we connected like we did. I need to tell him. What's he gonna say? He was so tender and sweet. I hope, I hope... " And her mind was filled with dozens of images and memories as she rushed up three flights of stairs: the feel of his cock while she danced close to him, the light licks on her nipples, the tangy, salty taste of his come, the slick, velvety texture of his tongue on her clit, the sense of female power as she rode him to her second orgasm, but most of all, it was those gentle caresses and sweet kisses at the end.

Once on the fourth floor, she caught her breath and walked slowly to his room before knocking. "Yes?" said Zach as he opened the door. "Oh, hey, Lindsey, what's up?" he asked with a friendly smile.

Lindsey thought he looked absolutely wonderful. His tousled hair was still wet from the shower, his lightly muscled chest and arms were bare and his jeans were tight on his hips. She thought she smelled the faint hint of a tangy aftershave. She approached him and with her arms wrapping around him she purred, "Rrrrrrrr."

And to her absolute delight, his arms squeezed her too as he bent down, kissed her gently on the lips and murmured, "Mmm, hmm!"