R's Second Adventure Pt. 04

Story Info
Hot wife sets up weekend with husband's lover.
7.2k words
2.32
2.5k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 10/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jambeaux
jambeaux
59 Followers

About a month after our "double date" that led to us swapping partners, a first for us, Ramona and I were snuggling after some torrid sex, and she asked an intriguing question.

"Remember the first time we got together with Cathy at the camp?"

"You mean when you had your first experience with a woman, and I nearly lost my mind because the virgin wasn't ready for me to fuck her?"

"Something like that," she answered, running her hand along the length of my suddenly stiffening cock. "You did move her a lot closer to giving up her cherry to you, though."

"We should do that again, just the three of us," she continued.

"You like eating that young pussy, huh?"

"About as much as you like fucking and sucking it. And I like the two of you taking turns with me. She knows how to make me hum," she replied.

"She hasn't got another guy to take the last boyfriend's place?" I asked.

"No, not yet. This is our chance."

I told her to set it up for the weekend, making sure that none of her family members were planning to stop by and go fishing there. And, make arrangements for the kids to stay with her parents.

"What do you want to do with her?" I asked.

"I have a fantasy of you fucking her from behind, kind of doggy style, while she's over my face so I can lick your cock and her pussy while you're doing it to her. And, catching your cum in my mouth when shoot into her pussy and I clean it out."

"How much could you take?"

"Every drop that I could get, and I'd kiss her with a mouthful of it."

"What would she do while I'm fucking her? I'd be there a long time, slow fucking her."

"She could eat my pussy and suck my clit," Ramona moaned.

That brief moment of post-coital small talk was enough to get me fired up again and to make her crave another orgasm.

We turned to each other with tongue-lashing kisses that soon became frenzied, and I put the head of my cock at the entrance to her slick, musky pussy.

I rammed myself as deep as I could go, enjoying the sound of her gasping for air and the feel of her hips rising to meet my thrust.

We fucked for a long time, and when she came the first time, her guttural moans took her breath away. Eventually I felt that familiar sensation of an impending orgasm of my own.

"I'm going to cum on your face and in your mouth," I told her as I drove myself to the edge.

Suddenly, I rose on my knees and shot a string of cum that splashed around her mouth and chin. Moving forward, I forced her mouth open with my cock and shot more cum into her.

She coughed for a month as the discharge hit her throat, but she recovered to suck on my member.

"Lick me from the end to my balls," I ordered, and she complied by lapping up her pussy juices and my earlier emission into her vagina.

"You taste the pussy juice?" I asked her.

When she weakly answered, "Yes," I asked, "What if that was Cathy's pussy juice on my cock?"

"It'd taste even better," she sighed.

I guessed correctly that Ramona and Cathy had already made plans for the adventure, and she was ready to go when we arrived at her apartment early Friday afternoon.

Ramona decided to sit in the back seat and let Cathy ride next to me. Cathy leaned over to give me a long, wet kiss, and I ran my hand under the edge of her blue jean shorts and along her inner thigh. Ramona also leaned over to get a kiss from our lover, and I thought this is going to be a long, wild ride.

When we got to the lake, we stopped to get some beer, wine and other supplies at a little store attached to a larger barroom at the public boat landing.

I noticed a sign on the bar's wall advertising a wet T-shirt contest later that night, with a first prize of $300.

"Y'all should get in that contest," I told the girls, who at first laughed at the suggestion.

"You think you could win?" I asked no one in particular, though clearly Ramona outranked Cathy in the breast department.

"Hell yes," Ramona shot back, lifting her boobs with both hands.

"I couldn't win, but it's be fun to compete," Cathy laughed. "Maybe I could hustle some tip money from the drunks. Maybe shake my ass a little."

"Your ass could be a money maker," I observed.

"Yeah, but I always seem to give it away," she said, giving my cock a squeeze.

When we got to the camp, the girls knocked out a quick meal with some of the food Ramona had packed.

After we ate, the girls got ready to go, spending a lot of time working on their hair and makeup. They carefully chose shorts and tops to show as much flesh as possible, although the tops would be replaced with whatever T-shirt the bar provided.

Their shorts were that: extremely short.

"Anybody want a kiss before I put on my lipstick?" Ramona asked, and Cathy jumped up to be first. She ran her hands over my wife's breasts as they kissed, leaving me with a rising tide of jealousy as I watched.

Eventually, Ramona broke their kiss and moved to me. I instantly grew hard as her warm mouth enveloped mine and her tongue darted inside. I could have thrown her on the bed right then and there.

Soon, it was Cathy's turn to tease with a kiss. She sweetened the deal by taking a slug of liqueur from a glass on the makeup table.

My hard-on twitched when I tasted the amaretto flavor in her mouth and the warmth of her lips and tongue.

"Umm, you think maybe we should just stay here and get undressed?" I wondered out loud, feeling my desire for a long, leisurely fuck with wife and girlfriend becoming nearly unbearable.

"No, we're going to enter that contest," Ramona said. "We'll have plenty of time later."

The parking lot of the bar was packed when we arrived about 15 minutes before the contest was to start. I had never paid much attention to the place before then, because I was surprised at how much room it had inside for drinking and dancing. Part of it jutted out on piers over the lake.

While the girls went to register, pay their entrance fees and get their T-shirts, I found a table against a back wall that was on a raised level above the main floor. It looked as if it might afford me a good vantage point to watch the show.

While the girls were putting on their shirts in the ladies' room, I ordered them their favorite mixed drinks to give them a shot of courage for their time in the spotlight.

Both gave me suggestive kisses when they returned in their shirts, with bras stuffed in their purses. I ran my hand across Cathy's breast when she sat beside me to taste her drink.

She told me later that she almost backed out when she saw Ramona and some of the other women changing into their shirts. But she decided it would be good sexy fun.

The contest was your standard 1970s, '80s wet T-shirt fare. The girls walk out one by one to an introduction and blather from an emcee, while the head judge squirts their T-shirt with a seltzer bottle or something and the shirts gradually cling to the natural curves underneath.

The contestants were eliminated one by one by the judges, all male, until four remained. My girls had given fake names, I was pleased to note, so Ramona became Rachel and Cathy became Cindy.

Cindy wore a sultry, come-hither look when she took her turn, only giving a sharp squeal when she was splashed. She caught the eye of some poor dude who stuffed a twenty into her waistband, but she was eliminated after two rounds.

When she came back to my table, I greeted her with a long kiss, noting that her $20 would-be suitor stopped short and sat back down when he saw us embrace. Cathy shivered from the blast of cold air blowing on her wet shirt, and I found that her nipples were hard as rocks.

While the contest proceeded, Cathy sat close to me while I ran my hand up under her shirt and teased her breasts with my finger. She moaned a little and shifted in her chair, signaling that her pussy also was responding to my touch.

"Are you wearing panties" I whispered.

"Yeah, barely."

"Pull up close to the table, unzip your shorts and let me see."

I squeezed her breasts tenderly, then stuck my tongue in her ear and slid my hand under the waistband of the panties. She spread her legs to give me more access, and I was soon stroking the upper part of her slit and tightly cropped pubic hair.

Finding her swelling clit, I wet it with juices from her pussy and delicately massaged it while I talked dirty in her ear.

"You ever have an orgasm in a barroom?"

She shook her head.

"You could have one now."

"You see my wife up there?"

A nod and a sigh followed.

"Would you like to touch her breasts like I'm doing yours?"

Another affirmative nod led to more digital stimulation on my part.

"What about her pussy?"

A moan...

"Would you like to lick it?"

"Yes. Don't stop touching me."

"Does her pussy taste good?"

She drew in a sharp breath.

"Yes!"

Her clit nearly disappeared for a moment, then came back fully engorged.

"Baby, I'm cumming...."

Her pelvis shook, and she put her hands over her mouth to muffle her gasps. She leaned over the table on her elbows.

I was about to pop a cork myself, but I had to satisfy myself for the moment by delicately licking Cathy's pussy juice from my fingers.

When she settled down a bit, I came up for air and looked around to see if anyone had noticed Cathy having the thrill of a lifetime just a few feet away. But the couples sitting near us where either engaged in their own foreplay or focused on the contest. Apparently no one noticed.

Shifting my attention to the stage, I saw that Ramona was still in contention against five other girls.

A word about Ramona's breasts is in order here. I'm not an expert on cup sizes and measurements, but suffice it to say she has large ta-ta's with medium areolae and delicate nipples that harden and grow prominent when she's aroused.

And her breasts don't sag. They are high on her medium frame and seem to defy gravity. When she is on her back, being fucked hard while I'm raised above her on my arms, her tits maintain their shape, mounding up and shaking as my cock thrusts into her.

My description doesn't do her justice, but the sight was enough to drive me crazy. She had a routine of lifting small weights that she said kept her muscles pulling them high and tight.

"She's going to win," Cathy whispered in my ear, and I had to agree. Still, another girl caught my attention: blonde, with medium breasts on her own small frame and the cutest ass I thought I had ever seen. I was fixated on her, and hoped she'd place high.

"Rachel" and the other girl I picked out for closer observation made the final cut that left four vying for the final prize.

After much jockeying back and forth by the finalists, designed to get the onlookers as drunk as possible, the judges proclaimed "Rachel" the winner of the $300 first prize. Cute-ass was honorable mention for a $50 prize.

Ramona came to our table to get her purse, soaking wet from crotch to chin but giddy with delight. She created a buzz as she walked to us, with her breasts bouncing and hardly concealed by the shirt's thin, wet cloth. She created a greater buzz when she received long kisses from both Cathy and me at our table.

"That was fun," she said. "I've got to go pick up my money."

Trailing the other winners, she went through a door and disappeared in a small corridor on the left side of the building.

Cathy and I immediately resumed our make-out session. We were both hungry for each other after a long time apart, I guess, and I also ordered her another drink. I like to fuck women when they're tipsy, so I ordered Ramona a double before running my hands under Cathy's shirt to feel her breast and taut nipples.

But the ice in Ramona's drink had begun to melt before she returned, an interval of about 20 minutes, I guessed.

"Is this mine?" She took a big sip and shook her head. "That's strong."

"It ought to be watered down by now. What took you so long?"

"How much money did you win?" Cathy interjected.

"Well, my lovers, first prize was $300, but I came out of there with $1,000," Ramona answered, showing us a wad of $100 bills she had tucked into a pocket.

"What?" we asked at the same time.

"I just fucked the manager for money. I guess you can say I'm officially a prostitute now."

"That dude?" I asked, pointing to a guy talking to some band members getting ready to play.

"That's him. My first official trick."

She said the guy noticed her ring when she was sitting on his cock and asked if her husband was with her.

"My husband and my girlfriend," she said she told him. "He's probably making out with her right now. We're safe."

I wanted to get out of there before I had to confront the guy or have him leer at us, so I asked if they wanted to dance or go back to the camp and get naked.

A unanimous vote for the latter had us easing out, drinks in hand, and heading to the car.

"You really fucked that guy?" Cathy asked, incredulously. "Did you use any protection?"

Ramona answered by fishing her panties and a torn condom wrapper from her purse for us to see. "I always carry protection."

I made a mental note to explore that comment further, but I cranked up and eased out of the parking lot.

During the short drive back and our preparations for some bedroom activity, Ramona explained what happened.

The other girls got their money and left after some chit-chat, and soon Ramona was alone with the guy in his office. She didn't even know his name until later, when she took a business card from his desk, but she waited while he counted out three $100 bills and then paused.

"Don't slap my face for asking, but you could take home $200 more if you'd take off your shirt and left me touch your breasts for a few minutes," he said.

Ramona thought to herself that she'd never been propositioned quite like that in her life, "but what the hell...."

She peeled off the damp shirt; the guy whistled, put two more piles on the pile and moved to lock the door.

She motioned for him to sit in her chair in front of his desk and then sat in his lap as he began touching her breasts all over.

She closed her eyes as he proceeded to knead her globes and stroke and pull her nipples. She said she started to get excited as he worked her over.

"You mind if I taste them?"

"Be my guest," she replied, rising from his lap to bring them close to his mouth. While he alternated stuffing one and then the other into his mouth and sucked her nipples, she said she began to get more excited.

"Does it hurt when I suck hard?"

"No, the harder the better."

Ramona had a fleeting thought that he might leave hickeys on her boobs, but she decided she didn't care. He was pushing her buttons, and she was getting high as a kite.

Then she had a wicked idea.

"You know, if you had five more of those bills and didn't mind using a rubber, I could take care of this for you," she said, squeezing his stiffening cock.

"I've got the money, but I don't have a condom."

"You get $500 out, and I'll get the condom," she replied.

When he got up and opened a desk drawer to get out some more cash, Ramona found a condom in her purse.

She pulled down his pants and underwear past his knees, opened the condom with her teeth, stroked his meat a couple of times and then rolled the condom down its length and pushed him back on the chair.

As his dick stood at attention before her, she wriggled out of her shorts and, lapping her thumbs under the waistband of her panties, slowly revealed her other prize attraction.

He whistled when he saw the thin strip of hair that rose from her cunt toward her belly, and she took him in her hand and lowered her pussy to his cock's head.

Finding the target, she slammed her cunt down on him until her pussy lips met the base of his cock. After a few strokes to get him situated, she was off to the races.

"Did he make you cum?" Cathy wondered.

"No, I was too busy trying to get him off before someone knocked on the door. Besides, I've got you guys to take care of that. A prostitute is just in it for the money, not the thrill."

By this time, we were in the bedroom, and I had completely disrobed. I took Cathy's shorts and panties off, and I stood behind her with my cock touching her ass and my hands under damp contest shirt.

"Who's going to undress me?" Ramona groused as she watched me kneading my lover's breasts.

"I don't know that I should because you went outside our marriage and our threesome," I told her. "Maybe Cathy will indulge you."

Cathy kissed me, squeezed my cock and said, "I'll be on you in a minute."

She eased up to Ramona, gave her a quick kiss and pulled the zipper down on her shorts. Ramona wriggled out of them, sans panties, and then Cathy lifted her T-shirt over her arms and head.

Ramona seemed a little uncertain about what to do next, so I told her to lie down, high up in the bed.

"Cathy, grab those prize-winning breasts, kneel on the bed and start working on her pussy with your sexy mouth. I'm going to take you from behind."

"I can taste rubber. I guess you did use a condom," Cathy commented as she went down on Ramona's cunt.

"Yeah, that feels good. Lick my clit hard. I need to cum."

The mention of my wife screwing the bar owner put me in the mood for some revenge sex, and I pushed my dick into Cathy's cunt, which was soaking wet from our earlier play and her attack on Ramona's slit.

I pushed deeper, marveling at how tight this 20-year-old cunt was... still as tight as the first day I got her cherry with Ramona's blessings.

She shuddered when my cock hit her cervix, and she eagerly pushed back as if to ask for more.

I needed to blow my wad, but I settled into a slow rhythm in an attempt to bring Cathy to orgasm without ejaculating myself. I wanted to fuck Ramona as much as I wanted Cathy to feel me, but I resolved to "punish" her for being a shameless slut, and now a whore.

Ramona stared vacantly at me as I pumped Cathy from behind, seemly trying to focus on me but also losing perspective as Cathy's tongue and mouth worked on her sensitive clit and pussy. Her juices flowed as Cathy lapped at them, and the blonde minx sucked and kneaded her button.

Ramona later confessed to me that the sight of me stroking my rod in and out of Cathy's pussy made her want my dick in her cunt, while at the same time not wanting Cathy to stop.

The dim light showed a frothy collection of juices rimming the entrance to Cathy's quim, plugged now with my eight inches. I gathered a sample with my finger, and Ramona watched intently as I made a production of taking it into my mouth.

"Want some?" I whispered, and Ramona nodded eagerly.

When I leaned forward over Cathy's torso and bobbing head, Ramona rose to meet my outstretched finger and took it into her mouth with a moan.

Sensing that Ramona was nearing her climax, Cathy flattened her tongue against her lower lip and began a frantic up-and-down movement on her clit. I relaxed my probing of her cunt so as to not break her rhythm, only giving quick plunges when Cathy paused to catch her breath.

Ramona's eyes were no longer fixed on anything, as her head rolled from side to side and her hands held her breasts while she moaned in ecstasy.

I wished I could have traded places to bring her to an orgasm, but my cock was feeling so good moving in and out of Cathy's tight pussy.

"Yes sweetie," Ramona moaned over and over until she finally let go with a gasp and deep-seated growl that announced her release.

Cathy paused somewhat, just enjoying the feeling from making her lover cum, while I began hammering her own cunt.

After a minute or two, I pulled out and rolled her over on her back. She immediately spread her legs, throwing one over Ramona's legs and opening up for me to take her again. I shuddered as I drove my cock home and mashed my pelvis against her wet pussy lips.

jambeaux
jambeaux
59 Followers
12