R's Second Adventure Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hoped I could hold off on blowing my wad until I could at least get Cathy off, but I also wanted to fuck my wife/whore before I stopped.

Moving up on Cathy's heaving torso, I concentrated on my cock stroking her clit, and she soon reached her orgasm with a scream that made me feel like a million and even brought Ramona upright.

As I rolled off, with my hard dick flopping, Ramona leaned over and started French kissing Cathy. I watched for a few seconds, then remembered my own need to finish.

I ran my hand up Ramona's thigh until I reached her wet cunt, which I explored with a finger until she half rolled on her back, spread her legs and continued tonguing Cathy's open mouth. By then, Cathy was gently kneading my wife's breasts.

"I need you," Ramona whispered as I continued to explore her opening with my fingers.

"I don't know. You just fucked a stranger for money," I replied.

"Yeah, I did. What if I gave you a cut of the money for being my pimp?"

"We'll see. Where did you get the condom?"

"I put some in my purse before we left home."

I swung my legs off the side of the bed and spotted her purse on a chest. I reached in and pulled out a string of four or five condoms linked in their packages.

"My god. Do you have enough?"

"A girl has to be prepared. You never know when some guy will make you an offer you can't turn down."

I walked to the bed, tore open a condom wrapper and made a big production out of rolling it on my cock.

"Need help with that?" she asked as I finished putting it on.

When I placed the tip at her moist pussy lips, she arched her back and thrust up to receive me.

The rubber encasing my shaft didn't dampen the silky, smooth feeling of her inner being, and Ramona soon began using her vaginal muscles to squeeze me as I plunged into her with renewed lust. Her legs were spread wide open as if to invite me to enter her as deeply as possible, which I surely did.

Her pelvis flew upward to meet my downward thrusts, causing our pelvic bones to grind against each other in a rhythmic tempo.

Ramona's thrashing about left little room on the bed for Cathy, and soon she moved to a half-sitting position draped over Ramona's body. I think we both forgot about our playmate, although I noticed at some point her mouth was nibbling on Ramona's breast.

Ramona was out of it, apparently enjoying a series of small orgasms unlike anything she had experienced in a long time. The heat of her pussy transferred through my condom to create a throbbing sensation in my dick, and I bore down to kiss her lips with all the passion she had ignited.

For a long while, my whole being morphed into my blood-engorged penis and random thoughts of sex passed through my mind, which had shut out the world except for the cleft between my woman's legs.

The tight grip of the latex as it glided through her wetness made me think of having tawdry sex with some cheap hooker, but the thought also occurred to me that I was plowing the cunt of a slutty woman who had nearly exposed her breasts for a crowd and then fucked a stranger for money.

I was thrilled to the boner, so to speak, but my thoughts soon moved to Ramona's renewed passion for Cathy's young body and her fling with bisexual pleasure, then I moved to my wife's experimentation with two other men, Cathy's boyfriend and the guy she met in the bar.

Cathy's blond head was lying between me and Ramona as her mouth began to seriously pull at a nipple rising from the handful of breast Cathy held and kneaded with both hands.

I adjusted my position to fasten my lips and tongue on Ramona's other nipple, enjoying the feeling of brushing my head against my lover's blonde curls.

I doubt if Ramona had ever had two different people sucking her breasts at the same time, and she was rolling her head from side to side, moaning in enjoyment.

During all that oral action, my cock lost its stride in stroking Ramona's pussy, but I stretched back over her and bore down on her juicy cunt. Cathy rolled to the side and urged me on by sliding her finger between my ass cheeks and pushing down.

I thought I was going to lose it, but Ramona reached her peak first, letting go with a grinding moan and an orgasmic eruption deep within her pussy.

Her clenching vaginal muscles locked me in deep, and I felt an orgasm rush from the top of my head, through my eyes and out my balls to the tip of my penis buried deep in my wife's pussy.

My girlfriend later told me she watched in fascination as my balls and ass clenched tight with every emission.

Minutes passed as I tried to regroup after the most satisfying orgasm in many a day. Finally, I rolled over and stood while leaning over the bed on outstretched arms. Cathy rose, too, and pulled the condom by the tip from my deflating member. She knelt before me as it came off, popped my tool into her mouth and cleaned me of the residual cum.

"Yum," she said as she then shared a kiss with Ramona, who was still floating on Cloud Nine.

I approached Cathy's backside as she leaned over Ramona, my dick making contact with her ass while I ran my hands from her shoulders to her hips. I reached around and cupped her breasts, feeling her nipples harden as I squeezed her.

She turned and kissed me, letting me taste my own cum and Ramona's pussy juices that lingered in her mouth. We got back on the king-size bed, Cathy and Ramona on the outside and me in the middle. Cathy and I continued making out; her tongue feeling so sharp and sexy as she probed my mouth.

I was in heaven, but I kept one hand free to stroke Ramona's breasts and her pubic area.

Ramona soon came back to life and rolled over to join in our kissing game. The two vied for my attention and even shared deep kisses themselves. Eventually, we drifted off to sleep in a tangle of arms and legs.

The next morning, Saturday, promised more adventure as Ramona woke me by nibbling on my ear and poking me there with her tongue.

"If you and Cathy want to slip over to the other bedroom for a while, I'd be OK with it," she whispered in my ear.

I took Cathy by the hand, pulled her out of bed and led her into the other bedroom. Standing there nude, we kissed for a minute, then took a quick bathroom break. Returning, we crawled into bed and kissed for a few minutes while I kneaded her firm breasts and she toyed with my cock and balls. When her kisses became more urgent, I injected my eight-inch morning wood into her pussy, and she moaned in ecstasy.

I fucked her for a long, long time, savoring this now-20-year-old now again, after so long, pinned to a bed under me. I had intended to ease out of her pussy without an orgasm myself, but her third climax sent me into an explosive finish.

I groaned so loud that Ramona must have heard me, and Cathy said it best as I withdrew from her inner being, "I've really missed you."

"Breakfast's ready, you lovebirds," Ramona announced from behind the closed bedroom door.

After we ate, the three of us headed across the lake in the camp's boat to do some fishing. Actually, I did the fishing, and the women lay on chaise lounge cushions placed of the bottom of the boat, soaking up sun in their bikinis. In no time at all, Cathy had taken off her top, exposing her modest breasts to my delight. Ramona soon followed her in losing her bikini bra.

"Anyone else near us?" Ramona asked. I advised them to stay out of sight because two other boats were in the area.

"Awww..." Cathy said.

After a few minutes passed without any bites, I decided someone had fished out this spot around a big cypress shortly before we arrived. I folded up the trolling motor, cranked the engine and moved out into the lake.

"I don't know what you had in mind, but we're away from everyone," I told them. They answered by peeling off their bikini bottoms to try for all-over tans. I swallowed hard at the sight of these two naked women lying in the sun for only me to enjoy.

"Tell us when 20 minutes goes by," Ramona said, and I checked my watch. At the appointed time, they turned over and I got my thrill in eying the bare bottoms and backs. While Ramona topped Cathy in the breast department, I think I'd have to say Cathy was the cutest-butt winner.

When another 20 minutes passed, I suggested we head back to the camp. By then it was 11 a.m. and the fish had stopped biting.

As we sped across the lake, the two of them made themselves more or less presentable. Back at the camp, Cathy took me by the hand and asked Ramona, "May I borrow your husband again?"

Ramona smiled and nodded. "I'm going to make us a light lunch."

Cathy led me into the smaller bedroom and began working on my shorts and underwear, while I popped her bra catch and ran my hands over her firm breasts. Man, she was hot, in more than one way. I kissed her neck and then fastened my lips on a nipple.

The salty taste of her sweat-bathed skin was unbelievable, and her hands on my cock were touching a nerve below my balls and making me want to fuck her on the spot.

We kissed, tongues darting in our wet mouths, and I pulled down her bikini bottoms to ready her for my cock.

Her pussy was wet and tight when I pushed my way in, and she wrapped her legs around me so tightly that I couldn't move to pump her. But the feeling was out of this world as she clamped down for a long time.

"You're going to make me cum. Your dick feels so good," she whispered between deep, tongue-tangled kisses.

"Cum, baby...." I told her. And she did, gushing a torrent of "oh fuck" and "my god" interjections as her pelvis heaved up high to take in every inch of me. Because of last night's activities and my morning romp with her, I was not close to climax despite the incredible feel of Cathy's cunt wrapped around me.

I decided to fuck her hard, not knowing if I would ever get another chance like this.

I looked her over as I pounded her hot snatch, from her shapely legs to her blonde pussy hair, flat belly her small but sexy breasts, her reddening skin from today's sunbathing and her juicy lips and blonde hair. It felt good to have this girl under me.

"Give me your cum," she said over and over, alternating with, "Fuck me hard." Finally, I felt it coming, and I slammed down one more time and started spurting into her again and again.

"You love birds ready for lunch?" Ramona said when we came out of the bedroom. Ramona pinched my half-hard cock through my shorts as if to chide me for ignoring her to tend to Cathy.

After lunch, the two of them had some long conversations, none of which I could overhear. Then they adjourned to the back of the camp, and I heard the shower running. When they came out, they were dressed to kill.

Cathy wore hot pants and a low-cut, clingy top. Ramona had short shorts and a low-cut top that emphasized her breasts.

"We're going down to the bar for a drink, Ramona announced, while Cathy seemed to be avoiding eye contact.

"Is that all? Am I invited?" I asked, knowing the answer would be "no."

A couple of hours went by as I stewed and recovered from my noon-time liaison with Cathy. When they returned, Ramona had a mischievous look on her face, while Cathy looked a little guilty, I thought.

"What do you have to say for yourselves?" I finally asked to break the ice.

"Show him what you've got," Ramona said to Cathy, who looked on sort of glumly. "$500 of the sucker's money."

"Did he use a condom?" I heard myself say.

"Yeah, with her, but I broke down and let him ride bareback when he got it up again."

"You bitch," I said.

"Now, now, don't be a spoil sport. I got his last $700," Ramona said before heading to the bathroom. "He's leaking out of me."

I approached Cathy, wrapped my arms around her and held her tight for a long time. "Are you OK?" I asked her.

"Yes, I'm sorry," she replied and kissed me passionately.

"We're OK," I said. "Ramona did that to make me jealous, but I love you. I love her, too. It's all fun. That's why we came down here."

Cathy and I exchanged kisses for a long time while Ramona took a shower. I began to cup her breasts and butt cheeks as my dick stirred in my pants. She told me later that she hadn't wanted to join Ramona's game with the bar guy, but she needed the money.

"If you ever need some cash, you can call on me," I told her.

Eventually the three of us to headed out for an early dinner at a nearby restaurant. The girls started drinking wine and were a little tipsy when we finally left.

We all piled on the big bed in the master bedroom, and I resumed making out with Cathy as various articles of clothing were thrown to the floor. Ramona got into the make-out session with Cathy at one point, and I was intrigued by their interaction. It was that hot.

I finally pulled them apart and mounted Cathy for a much-needed fuck. She was so wet that I slid right in. The feeling was incredible. I shut my eyes tightly to fully savor the wonderful feeling running through my body from the friction between my cock and her hot cunt.

While I concentrated on bringing Cathy to orgasm, I found that Ramona had joined the action by kneading Cathy's breasts. The girl was on fire, as Ramona alternated with me in kissing her as hard as we could.

"You're going to make me cum," Cathy moaned, causing us to redouble our efforts. When she finally went over the brink, Cathy let out a piercing shriek that caused me to pause for a rest and to watch her quivering body.

Ramona patted my groin as my cock paused halfway into Cathy's cunt. "My turn," she said.

I rolled off the bed and, not wanting to chance an STD from her paying customer, grabbed a condom from the night stand and had it unrolled on my dick in a flash. Ramona, meanwhile, had gotten Cathy to move up in the bed to nearly a sitting position, and she began tonguing the younger girl's pussy while Cathy cupped Ramona's breasts and pulled at her nipples.

Kneeling on the bed behind Ramona's upended ass, I lined my cock up with her slit and pushed all the way in with a move I'm sure Cathy felt against her clit.

Ramona moved back into a good position to resume tonguing Cathy's swelling clit and her wellspring of warm pussy juices that we both liked to taste. I'm always amazed at how good a woman in full arousal tastes when you slip your tongue into her pussy.

But I began stroking in and out of Ramona's well-lubricated cunt, probably moistened by the combination of her own juices, the condom's lubricant and no doubt some lingering emissions from her "afternoon john."

"John" my ass, I bet the bitch enjoyed it.

I momentarily had a thought of sexual revenge, as Ramona's pinkish brown anal button attracted my eyes. I put the reservoir tip of my condom-clad cock and pushed. When she didn't object, I penetrated past her sphincter ring, and she moaned while pushing back against me.

Soon, the effect of my slow movement into her upturned ass began to have the desired effect, and she seemed to forget about nibbling Cathy's clit to begin a series of low moans that signaled she was about to explode.

Thinking to myself that I was having to use a condom to fuck her pussy because it was coated inside with her fuck-toy's cum, I decided to put my load into her anal passage. Trying not to lose my rhythm, I snatched the condom off my rod and went back inside with my bare meat.

The condom flew across the room as I enjoyed the clamping of her rectal muscles against my hard flesh. I knew I couldn't last long in her forbidden territory, so to speak, and her sudden groaning and string of curse words pushed me over the brink. Pushing just a little deeper into her ass, I shot a load of cum into her.

My knees weakened from the intensity of my orgasm, and I reluctantly withdrew from her. When the head of my cock emerged, her anal ring seemed to snap shut rather than leaving a gaping opening as you might expect it to do.

Ramona sank all the way prone as I backed away to go wash my cock with soap and hot water. When I came back, Cathy, still sitting up at the head of the bed, mouthed, "Wow," as I climbed back into bed.

Wow, indeed.

Ramona and I had tried anal before, although in a more loving and less lustful manner than we did a few minutes earlier. I had heard of women having orgasms during anal intercourse, and now I believe it. Ramona said later she felt so stuffed as I went deeper and more forcibly than I had ever done before.

I snuggled up to Cathy, lying between her and Ramona, who had apparently not fully recovered from our workout.

I gradually drifted off to sleep while holding Cathy close and squeezing her breasts under the T-shirt she put on as she grew sleepy. Ramona seemed to be out of it soon after we turned out the bedside lamp, although she did put an arm around me and spooned me like I was doing Cathy.

About 4 or 5 a.m., Cathy woke me by stroking my cock and lightly sucking on my nipples. I was very pleased to see my cock stir to life, and we slowly made love while Ramona slumbered beside us. Cathy breathed a sigh and kissed me deeply when she came, and I followed by spilling my jism as deep in her as I could go.

We slept late, but the girls made a quick breakfast, and then we began tidying up the camp to begin the trip home.

Cathy whispered something to my wife as we put our bags in the car's trunk, and Ramona replied in the affirmative. What Cathy wanted was for Ramona to drive while she and I played around while stretched out across the entire back seat.

Cathy wore a loose T-shirt and shorts with no panties, giving me plenty of opportunities to stoke and lick her pussy as the miles went by. Once or twice she sucked my cock to maximum hardness but held off in making me unload in her mouth.

When we got to Cathy's apartment, she invited us in for some wine. She thanked Ramona for inviting her to spend the weekend with us, then asked if I could stay awhile with her.

"I'll get him home soon," she promised my wife. Ramona agreed and kissed us both, whispering to me to take good care of Cathy.

I felt so much love toward Ramona then, and I told her I'd be along soon.

A little while turned into six hours, as Cathy and I made love twice, and I brought her to a third climax through oral stimulation.

When she dropped me at my house, I held her for a long time and kissed her until we were exhausted. I felt as though this might be our last time together, which it was, except for single encounters Ramona and I each had with her a year or so later.

Ramona and I were too worn out to continue amorous activities for the rest of the night, although I thanked her several times for being such a good sport and having Cathy accompany us for the weekend.

The next morning, with work facing both of us, Ramona told me how sore she felt in her vagina and anal area.

"But we had some fun, huh?" she said with a grin.

12