Rt 66 - A New Road Adventure

Story Info
I travel, and I love scenic rtes., so I hit RT 66.
6.7k words
4.39
8.2k
12
2

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Totally fictional Tale. I would one day love to drive Rt 66. Short story, maybe more?

Day 1

Hey Good Morning, my name is George yea boring name. Driving down good old 66, never drove on her before. I was getting hungry looking for a restaurant I saw on the food channel. But can't find the paper I wrote it on.

I drive 6 months a year doing business sales for restaurants in towns all over the US. I don't have to, but I ran 10 hotels and restaurants for twenty years, then retired and like to help smaller places out, I sell my own goods, prices are low and I guarantee them for life.

I have a condo in NYC and one In LA. I see them well, almost never. I rent them out to friends, they stay in them keep them up and that's their rent. If I'm in the area I give them a weeks notice. And I just stay in a guest room they get ready for me.

Been driving and playing 50's and really enjoying the ride but needed gas and food. Plenty of it, but no fifty's dinner. Bingo Peggy Sue's just a few miles down the road.

I am fortunate I don't have to wear a suit in this job. So, I just toss on a Polo Shirt and Shorts. I walk in and I'm led to a booth.

I ordered an Iced Tea, 2 Burgers, Fries, Chicken breast to go, Cola and one to go. And Apple Pie. She smiled and said thank you.

A little about myself, I'm 49 years old, very nice-looking man, treat people pleasant can talk about anything, mostly like to hear people talk. Accents are so cool. I stand 6'6" Large man body building since I was in College, try my best to stay that way even when I eat like a pig. Large hands, mostly from farming as a kid.

Happily, endowed with a 7" X 3" cock, large testicles. But in this job, they see little action. I drive an Audi, yes just bragging.

Sorry, food is here, I'm starving. Betty said she will have my takeout ready when I am done. I thanked here. She was very efficient; I would finish my tea and there would be another one there already. The music was getting hard to hear because they were so busy. So. I just looked at my food and forgot where I was.

Betty came up to me, "Excuse me sir."

I looked up and said:

"Hi Betty, please call me George. This lunch is so good I should be calling you Ma'am."

She smiled and thanked me again. "I'm sorry I forgot why I came over here. We have a young lady who was dropped off by some guy and we were wondering if you wouldn't mind if she sits with you to eat, we have no other empty seats. You don't have to worry; we handle the cost."

"It would be a pleasure to have some company, and she can feel comfortable knowing she can be herself, no worries, and you can put her meal on my bill after all I may need more pie, it looks like it will be the best part of the meal."

Betty smiled, "I wish I was 40 yrs. younger you married?"

"Well, I'm not married and I'd say were close in age, I'll be Fifty next month." She laughed and walked away.

A minute later she was back with iced tea, and the young lady. I got out to help her in. She said nothing and sat down. I excused myself to use the rest room. I went to Betty, "Anything she wants is ok, she looks starved."

I went to the men's room, that iced tea goes right through me. Washed up, said hello to folks as I returned. The young lady had the same food I did and boy she was hungry. I introduced myself as George and sat down. I started to eat and let her be.

Betty had my plates cleared with another piece of pie.

"Thank you, Betty,"

And I did not regret having two pieces, it was so good.

"She saw I was done and asked if she could get me anything else." I said a black coffee would be fine, and one to go."

I decided to break the ice with this young girl.

"I hope I'm not being rude; my name is George and I would love to know the name of my table mate."

She looked up at me.

"I'm sorry I am not having a good day and it's because of men, and I'm very hungry.

But my name is Vicky Vane"

"Well Vicky Vane, very nice to meet you. I will do my best not to be a man that will give you a terrible time eating. But you must try this pie. OH MY."

She smiled. I waved for Betty.

"Hi Betty, Vicky here, would like a piece of your apple pie and maybe a refill?"

Vicky just shook her head yes.

Betty said thank you. I ate my piece slowly and asked for more of the coffee when she could.

Vicky sat back for a moment. "George, thank you for being nice. I watched you say hi to everyone, you don't seem to be out to hurt anyone. But you aren't a mafia man or something you are a very big man."

I laughed and handed her my business card. For the first time, she started to laugh. "Are you really?"

"Yes, ma'am that's me I sell restaurant gear."

Betty heard me and asked for my card. She said their stuff is as old as Rt 66.

I sat there eating and drinking slowly. Vicky looked at me and ask me if she could ask me a question.

"Feel free"

"Why are you eating so slow now?"

I leaned over to whisper. "I have had 6 Iced Teas and two coffee's I have to use the men's room again, but I'm trying not to be rude."

She looked at me, "I thought you were just trying to get me to talk."

"Well, I love to talk, but I never force people to do things they are not comfortable with. But if you don't mind, I have to go again."

So, I got up said hello to folks, and was in the men's room again. I came out people said hello back this time.

When I sat down, Vicky leaned forward. "She told me other guest were asking Betty if she knew you, but she told them this was your first time here. They say they like you."

"Well, that's a great compliment."

"George, thank you, I feel better now eating and sitting with a nice person."

"Thank you, Vicki, another nice compliment"

"May I ask why someone would toss you from a car leaving you so hungry?"

She sat for minute, picking on her piece of pie. Then finished her coke.

"I have to use the ladies room."

I thought I wouldn't see her again, but she was back and smiling.

"I had a fight with my mom and dad and they threw me out of the house. Told me not to return."

"They can't do that if your under 18, it's illegal."

She started to laugh, "I'm 29"

"No way, well can I offer you a ride to an Aunt, Grandmother or another family member?"

"All I have is a brother in NYC, and we haven't talked in 10 yrs."

"I don't know what to say, that is so sad."

"I don't either, Dad is mad because I will not marry a friend of his. He is almost fifty fat and stinks."

"Ouch, and your mom agrees with you or him?"

"Him of course, she would never argue with him."

"Do you have money for a plane or bus to go to NY?"

"I have no money; dad emptied my account"

"This is hard to say, but I am heading to NYC, but it could be a few months before I get there, you could ride with me. You would be 100% safe; your own hotel rooms and I'll give you money for needs. And please don't say no fast I have money to help you."

Betty came over. Vicky asked her if she could have a second. I excused myself so she could talk. Excuse to use the bathroom again.

"Betty, George seems to be an honest and nice guy, I have no money and he offered to fly me to NYC or a Bus. He even offered to drive me, promising me my own hotel room and money to live on. Do you think he is trustworthy"

"Vickiy, I can't answer that question, men can be many things, but if you wish to ride with him ask him the route and ask him if you can stop by the police department and give it to them. That would answer that for me, plus he is a hunk." They both laughed as well as the ladies in the tables next to them. They all agreed with Betty.

George came walking back slowly talking to a few customers curious where he was from. They had a laugh and he saw Vicky was alone.

"I see it is safe to return, no cops coming after me?"

"That is funny you said that, did Betty say something to you?"

"Haven't seen her since I left, why you want more pie?"

"She laughed; I can't eat another thing."

"Ok, Betty is a nice lady and she thinks that if I ride with you, we should go to the police station tell them who you are where you're going and if you would do that, I should be safe."

"Wow, that Betty is smart, I would never have thought of that. Let's find out where they are and do just that."

They walked over to Betty and asked if she had wheelchairs to help them out. They all laughed.

"Betty, you have to be the smartest person I've met this week, could you direct us to your police station. We need to help this young lady feel safe. I'll pay the bill first though."

She handed him the bill, he handed her $300.00 and picked up his to go meal. She hadn't looked at the money yet, but it was a lot more than all the meals together.

Betty, "George, we hope to see you again" Customers said goodbye as they left.

George opened his trunk and put the food in a hot box.

"Vicky, I keep everything back here, Soda, water, food. If you need anything ask and I'll get it for you."

She thanked him and said nothing yet.

She put her arm in his as they walked to the Police Station. The Police Officer got up asked if he could help us. Vicki explained what she would like to do and he smiled.

"George, would you fill this paper out for me, and can I have both your id's?"

George sat down, filled out the itinerary, and the officer made sure Vicki was legal.

"Vicki, we will do a check up on you to see if you are happy, George thank you for giving me so much."

"Here is my business card just in case you have trouble in the mountains. My office will contact me by radio. He asked me the signal number I gave it to him.

"Never thought of that, smart people in this town I may have to settle down here.

Oh, could you print out a copy of that for Vicki? She just became my navigator. He said laughing."

"Sure can"

We left the Police station and I sat down on a bench. Vicki sat next to me.

"Vicki, You don't have a bag with you, meaning no clothing or personnel items, am I right?"

She hung her head low. "Sorry I forgot I had nothing with me."

George handed her a Visa card, "please buy some nice stuff so you can have a nice trip, no limit on cost please enjoy. And no expectations from me."

"Vicki, please take this and go shopping for enough to get through the week."

"I don't know what to say, I do need clothing. But I can't pay you back for a while"

"This is a gift, enjoy. I'll be walking around; you need me yell."

Four hours later my back seat was full, I laughed.

"My back seat has never had anything in it, nothing, It looks broke in now."

"I still need to go to one more store, for underwear, is that ok."

"Please buy suitcases also or what young ladies use these days also."

George went to the hotel, they had two rooms available and close to each other.

They offered free breakfast and checkout by 10. I signed us in and thanked them.

I went to soda store and sat down sipping at it. When I saw her, I waved her over. I told her I would get her stuff when I bring the car over. I went and got the car; Betty was standing there.

"This is too much money; I can't take this?"

"Betty, I travel so much and I have never enjoyed my food and service like I did here. I will stop by every time I can. And please send me pictures of your pans, let's see if I can earn back the money."

She hugged him and said thanks, she was going out to a fine dinner tonight. I asked where, Vicki and I decided to stay in town. We decided where and when and I left.

Vicki was at the door with one of those bag carriers, we loaded it up and brought our goods to our rooms. I told her we were invited to dinner with Betty at seven if she would like.

"OH no, I can't eat again for a year, please tell her thanks for everything."

"Okay, Check out is at ten, I will be down drinking coffee, let me know when you're ready and I'll come for your things."

She kissed my cheek and said thanks.

I unpacked my clothing for the morning, and then pulled out something nice for dinner. I met Betty apologizing for Vicki, but she went to her room and said she would die if she saw any more food today.

She got in my car, and showed me where to go, she asked me a million questions. I learned she was only 46, little devil. She looked very sexy tonight compared to her work outfit.

We got to the steakhouse, and she was greeted very warmly, by everyone. Even a few people I met that morning saw me and said hello. We ended up sitting in a far corner, I helped Betty with her chair. She ordered a white wine. I ordered water, thin on ice.

"George, have you always been so fit, I was worried when you ordered all that food."

"Breakfast is a very big week spot for me. I was a cook once, owned restaurants and hotels. Sold them and decided to just go out on the road helping other restaurants. Maybe yours?"

She handed me pictures. I tucked them away and told her I would call the owner.

"I am the owner"

"Oops, didn't see that coming, well cheers to the owner of my favorite restaurant on RT66"

"How many have you been to?"

"One" Laughing as he said it.

Dinner came and it looked so good. I had ordered a six-once steak, with green beans. Betty did the same.

"Is this it for you for dinner?"

"Depends, sometimes I just have protein shakes, then I work out until 10 and sleep."

"Any women in your life?"

"I run into a person here and there, but nothing serious since college. I was just so busy, and now I just drive to enjoy. That's why I took 66. After NY, I'll do another adventure."

"Do you like younger/older women"

"Now Miss Betty are you making a pass at me?"

"Definitely."

"Cheers to a fun evening" She lit right up.

"Okay Miss Betty tell me about yourself."

"My parents opened the restaurant when the road started, I went to college, they passed away I came back to sell it, but fell in love with it. The people in this town just want to be friendly and have fun, and when troublemakers come in, they meet our Sherriff and he has a fun way to get them to leave or enjoy. Usually, they stay and enjoy. You met him today, very friendly man."

"I was married, but Pete died cleaning out the yard one day. Like you I have suiters but too busy to take in another stray." We laughed.

We were done and she asked for the bill. The waiter said it was already paid for by the nice couple they said high to earlier. That even surprised me.

"Was that your doing, totally innocent ma'am."

"Okay let me show you, my house. We can sit and watch the sun set."

I helped her in my car and we drove off. She lived on this beautiful ranch. I stopped and got out when we pulled in.

"This is so beautiful." I got back in and she said thanks.

"Look at this place, what a gorgeous house and everything."

She showed me where to park and escorted me to the kitchen, we poured a drink and she excused herself to the ladies room. Pointed down the hall if I needed one. I sure did. When I was finished, I took our drinks, found her tables outside and had a seat. The sun was setting fast and the land could be seen for miles. I just stood there admiring it all. I heard a door open and my jaw must have dropped. She only had on a shear bathrobe, totally naked underneath. She smiled, took her drink, and gave me a passionate kiss. Then she sat down.

"So, George, do like our sunsets?"

"I was captivated with this property and the sun moments ago. I thought I even seen horses a moment ago. Then it all disappeared when this beautiful young filly walked out here."

She turned and smiled at me. We were inches apart, and she reached over and took my hand. We watched the sun set. I wish I had a camera.

She got up dropped her robe. She took off my Polo Shirt, then undid my shorts. Then my boxers, she smiled and looked up at me. She removed my socks and shoes. she laid on the grass she invited me down.

"I looked at your prick and I have to be honest it's been a while so please be gentle"

I entered her as she asked, I went straight in, she was a tease.

"Give me a second, you're wider than I thought."

So, we kissed and I sucked on her breast for a while. Then she started to move, and I helped her. We had small talk, where she would ask me to slow down move this way or that. She was a woman that knew what she wanted, and what I was going to get. She then smiled and told me to take her hard, she was ready. So, I did and it was a lot of fun, she sure knew how to grip and turn as I was going in and out. She came fast and then turned to me, and asked:

"Do you like doggy?"

"Yes, I do"

She slowly turned, kissed me, and said up my ass please. I smiled and said yes Ma'am. She got on all fours and I went back into her pussy to get wet, then slowly entered her ass, she was tight but it's been used before. And her control amazed me. I went hard because she was tired. She had four orgasms before I did, Just before I finished, she pulled away and took my head and started to masturbate me, I came all over her face and breast.

"George, that was better than any meal or tip, you're a great lover. I hope you stop bye again."

She took me to the shower and we took a fast one, I got dressed and she put on her robe.

"Just turn left and you will see the hotel. I would invite you in but I don't want the young lady thinking bad of you after her terrible day today."

"Thank you, Betty, until we meet again."

It was only Midnight when I got back, so I had a coffee and watched some news at the lounge. I hear a voice behind me, and here comes Vicki from her night out.

"George, I had such a good time out tonight, I went to the club and danced with some guys. They treated me like a lady the whole time."

"Wow, that sounds just like what you needed after today."

"Yes, it was great. How was dinner if I'm not being nosey?"

"It was a very nice dinner; we talked a few hours and she showed me her ranch. I have never seen anything like that ever."

Then I grabbed coffee and relaxed, then too early to bed.

"You know miss Betty has a reputation of taking strangers to her home and having sex in the grass, before she sends them away."

I started to laugh, "Well I guess she found another"

Vicki laughed and sat with me for a while. I saw her getting tired.

"Let me escort you to your room, before you fall asleep out here."

I walked with her and opened her door. Handed her the key and walked away.

I went to my room and took another shower. When I walked out Vicki was standing in front of me naked. I almost fell to the floor.

"Vicki what are you doing, you don't have to do this because of me?"

"I am not her for sex, I would like to sleep with you though, as a thank you for making me feel safe. I would have worn clothing, but I would really like to feel your body next to mine. I promise I will behave."

"Wait how did you get in here?"

"I asked for a key." Smiling.

I climbed into bed, and she laid next to me. As she promised she only put her hands on my chest and rubbed me for a while. I turned off the lights and she was asleep.

When I woke, she was gone. So, I dressed and went for coffee, she was already down there dressed in a beautiful sun dress and bonnet. She saw me and did a bow.

Day two

"Do you like?"

"Almost enough to forget coffee." With a large smile.

I looked and she already had a coffee on the table for me.

"So, you look 100% better today."

"Thank you, I wanted to be pretty for the man that saved my day."

"I was looking at the itinerary, you really have no plans, do you?"

"None, I was going to look on the map and see what attraction was coming up, stop and look around. Is that ok with you?"

"Yesterday I would have said no, but today I don't care, If you don't mind, I'll follow you around. By the way thank you for last night, I slept so good."

12