Rt 66 - A New Road Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So did I, you are a very soft sleeper, I mean, you don't snore. And your skin is soft."

"What about my breast did they feel good against you?"

"Honestly very much. When I saw you standing there naked, I thought you were a teenager. You're very beautiful with a wonderful figure."

She blushed and walked over and kissed me. She got me a coffee to go and asked if she could have a coke to go also?

We went to the counter paid and put our bags away.

"See back seat is free again. Now if you need anything just to get it. Please" He handed her back the card and $500."

She started to cry and got in the car. I got in and said I was sorry I didn't mean to insult her or hurt her.

"George, you know nothing about me, and you have been kinder to me than anyone I have ever met in my life. That's why I am crying."

"Okay Navigator, wipe the tears and lead us forward."

He reached over and kissed her cheek.

She was drinking her coke and smiling. Then she screamed in excitement

"Calico Ghost Town, Can we go? Always wanted to, plus I have to pee real bad."

I pulled over and told her to hold on. I reached into the truck and grabbed some wipes. Handed them to her, with a plastic bag and told her I will watch for cars. When she was done, she asked me where to put the bag, I told her there was a trash bag on her side in the back.

She ran back in and smiled. "I never peed so close to someone."

I smiled. "Can't have you hold it in, not sure how far we have to go?"

She laughed, "It's right there,"

I started to laugh when I looked up and saw the sign.

We pulled in, and I helped her out. She asked if I minded if she could hold my hand, "See they are clean" we laughed again.

I paid for the entrance and we spent a few hours at the attractions, then stopped to eat.

"Lunch is on me Vicki said with a smile."

Lunch was fun, she could talk as well as I could and it wasn't boring, I had fun. We hit a few more attractions, one blew her dress over her face and she was a little embarrassed.

"I hope that got that on film"

"That's not nice George."

We walked up and sure enough they did, we got two copies. I'm sure many more were sold. At least she was wearing underwear. She said there is a motel down away, or do you wish to continue.

It may be nice to stop, look around maybe they have a pool. She looked at me worried.

"I didn't buy a bathing suit."

"I'm sure they have gift shops, around, we'll find you one."

"George, what's your favorite color?"

"Don't laugh, pink." She laughed.

We rode a while longer and saw the sign for Roy's (Hotel is really closed), we pulled in and got two rooms, and off Vicki went looking for a suit. I filled the car with gas and looked around. No pool. So, I asked if there was water close by or a pool. I was directed to some water holes. She came back with a smile, and then I told her no pool.

But we were going to drive down the road and see if there was a water whole. She got in and looked at me. She got undresses, almost causing me to drive off the road. She put on a Pink Bikini. Now that was a big surprise also. We found the water whole; it was big and there was a sign swimmers welcome. So, we dove in and swam awhile. She looked at me and said you're in boxers.

"I don't have a suit either."

She was going to remove hers, I asked her not to, she looked so lovely in it.

When we got out to leave, I just dropped my boxers on my side, and slipped on my shorts and shirt. I jumped in and froze.

"I'm so sorry, I'm so used to doing that I didn't even think you would see me."

She laughed. "It's ok I saw you last night and this morning. He is a big rattler."

We headed back to the hotel, decided to clean up and she could join me for a movie. Half hour later she knocks and hugs me.

"This is nice thanks"

She went through the movies and found a comedy. Blazing Saddles. I gave her thumbs up, handed her a coke and a beer for me.

She curled up to me and we laughed all the way through the movie. When it was done, I told her I must do my work out. She was welcome to watch or we could meet at the Café in two hours.

"Would you mind, if I watch a while and take a nap?"

"You're welcome too. I pulled off my shorts in the bathroom, but she watched me in the mirror. I put on my work out shorts and shirt. She was still looking at me, ready to see what I do. So, I did my legs and she sat there watching the whole time, she never moved. When I finished.

"You do that every day?"

"No, I work different parts each day"

She got up and helped undress me, I was uncomfortable, but it was exciting. She undid my pants laughing because of the sweat and tightness of my cock.

"Gorge can I wash you?"

I held out my hand and undressed her, we went into the shower and washed each other. Then she dried me off, and I dried her. She pulled up to me for a hug. And held me tight. I did nothing to ruin the moment.

She left the bathroom, got dressed. I dressed and we walked to the café.

We ordered and she was very quiet, she would look at me, then look back at her meal. She was deep in thought. When we were done, she took my hand and we walked around. She stopped at a bench.

"George, I have to tell you something about me. Please let me. I lied about my dad forcing me to get married. He was trying to force himself on me. Mom caught him, and she did nothing. I ran out of the house he caught me and that's when you all saw me thrown from the car."

I was so devastated that he would try to rape me with mom right there. But you are making me feel comfortable again, I'm on the pill, not involved with anyone. I would like to sleep with you from now on if you wouldn't mind? I looked at you this morning and wow you are so hot."

I stood up took her hand and we walked to my room. When we got in, I helped her undress, and she helped me. I laid her on the bed, and we started to make out. She was so beautiful,

"I would like to enter you if it hurts stop me."

She smiled and said it will not hurt. We kissed some more and I played with her perfect breast. Nipples size of a nickel, bright pink. Quarter size aureoles bright pink also.

"When you said pink, that is why I laughed, they are very pink like my vagina."

I changed course went down to look, she sure was pink, I looked up at her, and smiled as I started to lick her deep, she was delicious, not sure what kind of juice she drinks but it tasted good. She wasn't a large screamer, nor large orgasm's, so far. She pulled on my hair after a while, raising me up. She kissed me, and reached down, and placed me at her opening. She smiled, I started to slowly ride her

Her eyes stayed on mine, for a long time. Then she pulled her legs up over me crossed the best she could. I then got on my knees and started at her harder.

I Caressed her breast while kissing her. She was bucking now then she went stiff. Smiled deep and rolled over. She looked over her shoulder and pulled me to her. Her breast weren't very large, but they felt great in my hands.

Day 3

We slept well, she got up about 7, she had to use the bathroom. And she ordered coffee and Danishes from room service. She woke me again when the coffee arrived. She was dressed in another summer dress, this one pink. I smiled and drank the coffee and ate the Danish. She was also packed for both of us.

"You know you don't owe me anything, you don't have to serve me."

"I'm insulted you would say that." She took off her pink dress and put on a blue one.

"There now be nice," I must have broken my gut laughing so hard.

"Looks like I have a challenge ahead in learning about being nice."

She hugged me and kissed me.

We got to the car, and she searched for our next adventure. I stopped the car and looked at her.

"Last night. thank you for a wonderful time."

She looked over smiled and said nothing. Talk about confused.

"Our next adventure Oatman attractions. It's an old gold mine."

She remained quiet, until the mine was close. She said follow the sign.

I looked at her; she was still smiling.

We parked, and I grabbed our backpack. She put her drinks in it and mine.

Then took a moment to go through her suitcase, I heard the trunk close and she walked by me. I walked behind her, she wasn't wearing panties and she made sure I knew it. She started to run, and I figured out she was playing a game. I had to find her.

I searched for an hour, but I had the drinks I knew she would give up. But the sneak had one on her. She was on high watching me. I found a small pond, looked around got undressed and jumped in. It cooled me off nicely, then I felt a hand on my dick. She is very quiet; she came up with a smile.

"So, this was your idea all morning get me frustrated and wondering if I did something wrong?"

"Nope, follow me, we walked to a ledge, and my eyes were captured by the beauty around us, she sat next to me naked. This is my way of saying thank you for making me happy. It's been a long time."

We stayed like that for a while. I pulled on my shorts. She stopped me, pulled them back down, then she took my head into her mouth, she pulled out and said,

"I love vanilla rolls."

I giggled as she licked me like a tall candy on a stick. Then she took me back in, she had her eyes closed and was humming on the head of my dick. I had chills going all up and down my shaft. She went a few more inches and started to nibble on me, looking up and smiling. Then she started going up and down fast, she held my balls and when I was ready, she let me loose. She swallowed a bunch of me, and then sprayed her breast.

She giggled "It's warm and silky."

She dipped under to wash off. Then we left. We held hands and just enjoyed the park. She was smiling, as we walked, I felt like I was with my daughter for the moment. She ran from me for a minute, looked down into an old shaft,

"Want to go look?"

"No way, there is plenty of gold in front of me."

She turned and laughed.

We walked to the car, put things away, I looked around, changed my cloths.

She said you "aren't worried about being caught?"

"Oh yea" But I have a bodyguard, right?"

She looked around, she pulled out the pink dress again, looked removed her top, put on the dress."

"Well, it didn't take long for the rattler to come around."

I grabbed a few cokes, emptied the garbage, put the bag back in.

We were hungry, but not that hungry. Vicki found our next stop, she called to see if they had a king size for the night. They did. Asked about dinner hours. We had time. So, we drove easy and she laid in my lap. She pulled me out, just looking at me.

"You have a beautiful penis, large veins. big balls. Did it hurt when I grabbed them?"

"No, you were very good handling them thank you."

"Want a repeat now?"

"She started caressing George, licking him, then she started to play again, it took longer this time, and I was very happy there wasn't a lot of cars on the road."

Then she stopped, she licked my head, tucked me away.

"Later big guy."

We saw the sign for the Hotel, and we pulled in. I grabbed our bags and we checked in. Timing was good, we had time to change and then eat. She was dressed to kill, hair done nice, I was in awe.

We ordered, two Margaritas, I had the John Wayne Burger, Vicki ordered a Mexican meal. It was to die for. We had dessert, paid, and then went for a nice walk. She was so excited and enjoying everything she saw. She curled into my shoulder.

"Are you getting chilly?" We can get you a sweater, or something."

"How about a hot bath?" We walked to the room, I told her to take her time. "I'll set up the bath."

She stood at the door watching me, then undressed and asked if she could sit on my lap and just relax.

We did this for a while, and I just rubbed her breast and combed my hands thru her hair. For the first time, I really looked her over. Her breast were oval, upturned nipples. About a C cup. She wasn't large so I guess 34. She had a trimmed bush, her hair was deep red. Waist long.

"Vicki lean forward a little please"

She did and I pulled up her hair, placed it over her shoulder, then I massaged her back. Taking seconds to splash water on her back to keep her warm. I worked my hands down to her butt, she moved forward so I could see her ass and vagina. I continued to massage, then massaged her vagina.

I saw she was into this, water draining out of her, down her legs. I pulled out my legs and then once again I started to lick her vagina. She came several times. Then she looked back,

"Now please" I entered her and reached over held her breast and we rocked that water. She was laughing as I rolled making the waves wild. Then she screamed out a little orgasm. I saw her head lower.

I drained the tub. Then dried her. I carried her to our bed and she laid on top of me. She had me enter her and finished me off. Then laid on my chest.

Day 5

She woke first, called to see if the room was available again tonight. It was. She asked if there was room service, she ordered a big pot of coffee and breakfast. She climb back into bed, just looking at me she said. There was a knock on the door. She was dressed and got the meal and left a nice tip.

Then she woke me up naked, with coffee. She pulled over the table. I stopped her, I had to pee first. She went in with me, she had to go also. She let me go first, then she went. We cleaned up and went back to bed. I sat on the bed, she had me sit back on the headboard. She then handed me coffee. She sat in front of me, and handed me pieces of bacon, eggs, fruit as I was ready.

She helped herself also while watching me. When we were done, she moved everything then reached for me, and she lowered down on me. She held onto my chest and looked me in the eyes, she just rode me slow, then she came.

"How are you feeling my prince?"

"This has been a great start to the day."

"It's not over, we're staying over again. How can I please you now?"

"Could you just continue with what you're doing? You look beautiful."

She continued, while I again held her breast, and her hair. She bent and kissed me.

"We have until one of us breaks"

"He felt a boiling and turned her over. George entered her and started on her again. She was still looking into my eyes.

"Thank you so very much"

"What's next my princess?"

12